31

Omy got completely baffled, not understanding why Sarawat picture is a lock screen of PV's phone, he don't want to think, but it can be true also, and if it's true what he is thinking it is, then it's a very dangerous and complicate things to solve, which can cost their childhood friendship.

Omy thought first he has to calm down, and think properly, if he don't want their friendship to get destroy over a boy. Omy thought for a while but nothing seems to go in proper direction, and getting solved, and again after some time, PV's phone started ringing Omy checked it was Tine's name flashing Omy picked up and answer, Tine ask him why he is answering PV's phone, what he is doing ? Omy explain PV's got drunk and pass out later, so he brought him home and he is just waiting for him to get up and eat then he will leave to go home, Tine got upset for his friend again, watching him destroying his life for a boy, it's also painful for Tine to see his friend suffering heartbreak, who is already belong to someone.

Tine sigh after hearing from Omy, and decided to preponed their trip to coming weekdays instead on weekends. If they wait till weekend it will be more difficult for PV to forget about the boy, better they go early and make PV feel all better and they know whenever they visit khandala, it's enjoyable for them, and relaxing too. Omy didn't comment much, he was just humming whatever Tine was suggesting, he was still not wanted to process or wanted to accept what his brain was observing from the situation.

Tuesday Morning:

Sarawat woke up got ready and after breakfast he went for his interview in a cafe and restaurant, at one place they asked him to wait for 2 days for results and other place the vacancy got full before he reached , so he had to wait for 2 days, after giving interviews, he checked his phone to see time it was half past noon, but with that there was many miss call from his Asia Cafe, he frown but suddenly the phone started ringing again, the call is from the Asia Cafe he picked up, and it was Pavel he sternly said "Mr Guntithanon, what you think you did?". Sarawat somewhere expected it, but he also prepared his answer,and he said " Sir I don't think I can work under such environment, where I am not comfortable, so I resigned from my job", Pavel blood again boiled he sternly asked him " you should be professional, and follow all procedures before you resign, I believe you got that professional ethics in you, I am waiting for you in my office". And he disconnected the call. Sarawat sigh hearing Pavel and he decide to just go and finished with the formalities if any.

Upon reaching, Pavel was pacing back and forth in his office, Sarawat saw from outside, his heart and brain screaming 'danger', Sarawat sigh and knock his office door. Pavel went back to his chair, and said 'coming'. Sarawat went inside he ask him to sit in front of him, Sarawat took his seat. Pavel tilt his head, and ask "is this the way to resign from your job Mr Guntithanon", Sarawat gulped but answer without waivering his voice" Sir when I came yesterday personally to give you my resignation, you were not in the office, so I just put my resignation letter on your desk". Pavel got up from his chair and walk nearby Sarawat's chair and said ," you put your resignation on my desk, doesn't mean I accepted it, and I think you had forgotten about your bond Mr Guntithanon". Sarawat completely forgot about the bond he signed when he joined, because it was his first job without any experience he indeed signed a bond stating "he cannot leave the job until one year, and if incase he want to resign for some reason, he has to provide a notice of 3 month, so the empty position when the person leave has been already placed with new staff". Sarawat just realized he can't do anything about it right now, he just wanted to leave his job and stay away from this man, but now it's getting more difficult for him to leave his job.

Sarawat just keep seated on his chair deep in thought what should he do next, in front of Pavel, then when nothing came in his mind, he thought to himself, where he got trapped, and how he can get out of it, Pavel learn his baby-boy face, and sternly said, if you try to leave this job again, you have to pay 2 lakhs rupees, as a compensation, now you decide what you want, Sarawat definitely cannot afford 2 lakh rupees payment, what other choice he got so with all dejected face he came out from Pavel office and quietly went to his kitchen area to start his work again. His day went by, Pavel did not disturb him but when he was about to go home , Sarawat went to changing room to change his clothes.

Happiness 1✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें