Obsessed love

By honeybunchbugs

A man of age 26 a mafia leader of world fallen in love with unexpected common girl and got obsessed with her... More

CHURCH
IM COMING FOR YOU
URGE TO FALL IN LOVE
WHAT IS YOUR NAME
U BETTER LISTEN TO ME
I LOVE YOU MY ANGEL
FORCEFULL KISSING
KIDNAPPING
LET ME GO.
IS IT A TRAP
MARRIED TO THE DEVIL
INHALE IDIOT!!!!!!
WHY DO U LIKE ME
ESCAPE AGAIN
DINNER DATE
HIS OFFICE
SLANDERING
TALKING TO MOM
RUNNING AWAY
DEATH OF SOUL
SUICIDE
REGRET
BEGGING / APOLOGISING
YOU ARE PURE
CHANCE
MY HOME
LITTLE GIFTS
WEDDING
LAUGHING AT HIM
TRUTH REVELATION
DEAD
LETTER
YOU CAN KISS ME
ONLY TOWEL
FOREST
DISCLAIMER
CHILDREN
SUGA
VERENA AND ARLO
DESPERATE
SHEEP
CONFESSION
LIES
MASK OFF
SEX TALK
GRAVE
DEAD ARLO
A SLAP
SPILLING THE TRUTH
SURPRISE
LIGHT IN THE DARK
PRETEND
BLOOD
LOVE YOU CRAZILY
FINAL
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
EPILOGUE -4
EPILOGUE - 5

CAR ACCIDENT!!!

5.7K 252 12
By honeybunchbugs

Chapter-35

I glanced at him distributing the gifts to the children. They were all excited. Some children are peeping trough the line and screaming to choose the colour of the gifts. They are soo happy and that made her smile.

But him. There is no hint of smile. He stood there with his hands folded leaning on the table looking all serious. He can atleast smile for the sake of this children right? But no. He must be hurted by that.

She only said one thing but he totally outbursted it. But now she understood him. There are few things where she need to apologise too.  She tried to talk to him but she didn't thought that she would be this busy. And he is not even helping her. She thought he will be just side to her helping her. 

Once this is over she decided to talk with him.

After distributing clothes and serving lunch she found him in the park. He is still moody. Finally she got some time to talk with him.

She walked to him and by the time she  reached  him  he suddenly rose up from the bench. She stared at him and about to open her mouth.

"Let's go. Work is finished here".

"Tae---

My voice trailed of as he clutch to my hand and began to drag me.

*****

Haw!!!!

I thought he is very angry and donot touch me. But he is actually dragging me.

After dragging me out he stood there and faced me. Finally!!!! But----

"Bodyguards will take you. I'll come later".

"....."

He is ignoring me too much now. With that not even waiting for me he went to his car. I stay rooted to the spot like statue.

After reaching to the car door he stopped finally and turn around to look at me.

He stared me, stared me, stared me and then reached out to me.

We became a boring show to the bodyguards.

"Why aren't you getting in".

"I don't want to go with them".

"There is an another car".

"I want to go with you".

"I have wor---

"You have work. Then why didn't you say me beforehand like you daily used to say me your total routine. You took me here by yourself and then leave me here to someone else.  You bought me for this. Remember we have date to night. I can cancel it".

Do I feel bad for threatening him. No. He used to threaten me too. And these threatens are nothing.

But I gulp when I saw his jaw clench uncomfortably.  Yet I continue.

"If you bought me here just to send me with someone else. Fine then. I will come with who ever I like. You can go".

She pretended to go out of his way to the road when he catched her hand.

Come with someone else? A big fucking no.

"With whom you will come".

"Taxi driver".

"It is not safe".

"It's ok. I'm comfortable".

"You are not allowed to be comfortable other than me".

Taehyung is back. His possessivness. But I'm not hating it like before.

"Then why am I being sended by others with whom I'm not comfortable and why am  I  safe with others, other than you".

".....".

He was speechless.

His woman got some tough tongue today. Just before she was guilty and now feirce. So quick?

But now he understood what she meant.  He is her husband. So he is the one that could protect and keep her safe. Not others He exhaled his lungs.

"Fine. Get into that car".

She jerked off his hand and went into the car and plopped herself into the passenger seat.

He looked at her astonished.

Isn't he the one that should be playing angry card.

Mean while. Yn have herself a small line pep talk.

Calm down yn. You need to apologise.

Then after he too came and sat in. He started driving. And she looked at how his slender hand is moving the steer gair. Rotating from one side to other looking around concentratedly.

Now coming to the main point she exhaled.

"Taehyung"?

"......".

"Taehyung"!

"......".

Her patience flushed trough her vagina wetting her pad due to the bump from the car causing her to irk to no amount.

Taking a sharp inhale she punched the radio buttons with her tiny fist.

Startled his neck jerked towards her. He immediately put it off and looked at her again.

"Women are you in your periods".

A big yes!

As if he heard her he took out the mobile with his one hand driving effeciently showing his driving skills he opened the phone screen.

"You are 2 days prior to your date. Shall I take you to the doctor?

She stared blankly ahead.

He actually marked the date in his calendar? In his mobile? Even she doesn't mark the date in her calendar.

"No!!". She growled at him all of sudden startling him again.

"Ok. Calm down honey".

As if the baby word poured all the cold ice water on her head her anger fade away and she reminded her thing that she need to apologise him.

Exhaling deeply she again called.

"Taehyung"?

"Hmm". This time he responded.

"I'm sorry".

".....".

"I didn't mean to say those words nor my mom. She just used such things as defence only to protect me from you. I'm really sorry".

"......".

"I was so afraid at you at that time that the thought didn't cross my mind that you were hurt. I'm really sorry Taehyung. I should have stopped my mom. I'm sorry and my mother too".

"......".

Not hearing any response she sighed.

"I'm sorry again".

"....".

"Are you not going to forgive me"?

".....".

"Your playing this card too much. Don't expect any forgiveness from me too".

"You can't forgive me for a mere words so don't expect me to forgive you for your sinful act".

That startled him again as he looked at her.

"No baby. I was just playing that role. You don't even have to ask for apology".

".....".

"But you still consider that as some mere words are irking me up".

"I don't consider them as mere words Taehyung but comparing to your act then yes".

Both stayed silent for a while and they reached home. She immediately got in and changed her dress into some long ones.

Just then when she is out he came forward and their eyes met.

Eyes shining in guilty.

"I'm sorry". He spoke. As if her words awaken him again to do his duty of asking forgiveness he asked again.

"I'm sorry too".

"You don't have to. I forgive you the second you realised it. It doesn't natter anymore. Your realisation is far enough for me to forgive you".

"Thankyou. But I'm genuinely guilty for that".

He nodded his head in understanding.

She was going to pass by him when his hand catched hers.

She turned around to face him but he still didn't turn.

"W-won't you forgive me".

"....".

"Is this why you forgave me so that I could forgive you".

"No no". He shook his head.

He turned around and she is surprised to see his eyes glistening.

"I was guilty from long time yn. Y-your limply lying body in the hospital haunts me. I'm unable to be stable knowing that I caused you too much pain".

She looked at him speechlessly. He looked truly concerned, genuinely guilty and hurt. Looking at him she wants to forgive him but ....she can't bring herself to do that.

"Taehyung. You know part of me want to forgive you. Looking at you like this I want to forgive you. But my morals or should I say my twin can't make it itself to forgive you".

He looked at her brokenly for which her heart stirred. She continued.

"My heart wants to forgive you. But my mind is being stubborn. For heart you however convinced with your actions. Practically speaking the reason my heart wants to forgive you is because it lo----".

She stopped in her mid  sentence shocked of what she is going to say for which she didn't meant. While his eyes enlarged expecting to hear the whole thing .

She cleared her throat and continued.

"Because it likes you. But my mind needs some logical explanation or excuse to forgive you. It says, rape is not something simply forgivable".

"Fine. I will--- wait more. I will give you a perfect reason to make you forgive me".

She smiled softly to him.

"I'm eagerly waiting for it. So that we can take more steps in our relationship after that big step".

"Yeah". He smiled to her.
.
.
.
.
Setting the strap of the dress she corrected her dress looking into the mirror.

He is already ready and waiting outside the closet for her.

They are getting ready for their date. And she is so excited for this date. He said this date is so special.

"Honey how long"?

"Almost finished. I just put on my dress"

"What? You just put on a dress. Still how long are you gonna take to get ready"?

At the ending of the sentence his voice trailed off like whinning. He is behaving as if she takes a lot time in getting ready?

Just when she was about to reply he barged into the closet looking fed up.

"Honey no need to tie your hairs. Leave them. I like it when they are free".

"Okay".

"Finished"?

"Final lip gloss".

"Wait I will put it for you".

"No need I will pu---".

Even before she complete her sentence her hands are empty indicating that the lip gloss is in his hands.

He gently and keenly looking at her lips he put on the lip gloss on her lips.

"You are soo beautiful".

"You too".

He showed his hands as if asking her to "let's go". And she hold his hand going to their car for the date.

She looked out of the window and it is still evening. He said it will take few hours to reach as it is bit far.

They were traveling in a comfortable atmosphere when all of sudden the road bumps came in a way bit but they shrugged it off as the area looked a bit town or a village type.

But then Taehyung squinted his eyes as he saw something shining objects on the road particularly at one side. So he took a bit turning to avoid them.

But something happened as it made a screech sound and accidentally the car overturned and it went to in the no where area.

There are many bushes for which the car just passed over it and yn became alert as she observed all the things happening.

"Taehyung what happened".

"Uh--you can think this is kind of car skidding".

"What? What does that mean".

"Did you atleast learnt bicycle till now".

She went silent and looked forward only to widen her eyes and when she looked at him he is handling the steering wheel aggressively.

"Yn stick your back to the seat firmly and tighten your seat belt".

She immediately did what he said but couldn't wait from asking him.

"Taehyung is this forest now".

"-----yes".

And the car driven more harshly. There car totally entered into the forest and the way is totally horrible. She is afraid that the car may do a flip but Taehyung is handling it with his might.

As she felt that he too need to tighten his seat belt she was taking away her seat belt just then she heard his growl.

"What the fuck are you doing. I said to tighten your seat belt not loosen. Fucking stick to your seat".

"Taehyung your seatbelt".

"I can take care of myself. Now be calm".

He shouted on her. But she can understand why he shouted. She simply did what he said as she don't want to add the problem and observed him.

Tension was all written on his face as the grey nerve on his forehead is popping out.

She looked forward to realise that the car is not stopping despite of the fact that they lost the track of the road and entered into an unknown zone.

Now she is afraid even to ask her doubt but she asked him anyhow as the tension in her is not letting her to sit quiet.

"W-why is the car not stopping".

"Breaks failed".

Her heart dropped into the stomach as she looked at him blankly.

"Stick to your seat yn". She heard his growl as she corrected her position.

"H-how can we escape then"..

"Don't worry. I know how to handle them. I learnt this knowing that someday my enemies may do such cheap things".

"You mean---".

"Be quiet".

She shut her mouth and sat down. But then again the speed of the car increased more and more as she started to take large breaths and took a glance of him again and again as he didn't made a sound and drove the car fiercely.

At last there was a large tree infront of them with few stones in a way.

He unlocked the car doors and took of his seat belt.

"Yn try to take that neck pillow from seat and put it to your neck".

As he sensed her asking questions he immediately growled.

"Fucking do it".

With difficulty somehow she took the neck pillow and put it to her neck.

"Take off your seat belt too".

She took it off as he said only to jump in her seat due to bumps where as he sat strictly.

"Open the door".

"What"?

"Fucking open the door".

He shouted at her that made her reflex to open the car door. After opening she was going to turn to him when all of sudden he pushed her out strongly in one go and she falled out in a distance with a screech.

She rolled on to the ground in few rounds and stopped after a while. Due to neck pillow her face didn't got any hurt as her hands too guarded them but her hands did got hurt.

As soon as she regained her sense and posture she immediately looked at the car only to see the car going to the tree with many bumps due to stones.

"TAEHYUNG".  She shouted for him.

And just like that the car dashed it to the tree.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•^•°•°•°•

Yes I know. I'm ridiculously late due to my exams. And I have my exams in 2 more days. After finishing my exams I will update more. I'm sorry to keep you people waiting. But I have exams. So 🤷. But wait till I complete my exams.

And are there any one who are stand or fans if Zayn Malik from 1D. Actually I want few recommendation of Zayn Malik ff's if you know. So DM me if you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2.5K 29
a story about a boy who get obsessed with his sister's boyfriend a girl name jeon Jennie who fell in love with taehyung at first sight and want him a...
5.1K 121 18
Cruel mafia x innocent y/n . Y/n : who are you ?? ( While holding tears ...) Tae : y/n plss ... don't say like that .. (Trying to console her !!) Y/n...
142K 4K 10
A normal 20 Year girl who doesn't even know about this cruel world what happen if she met a dangerous mafia who rule over the world she become a obse...
61.7K 2.8K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...