CAR ACCIDENT!!!

Chapter-35

I glanced at him distributing the gifts to the children. They were all excited. Some children are peeping trough the line and screaming to choose the colour of the gifts. They are soo happy and that made her smile.

But him. There is no hint of smile. He stood there with his hands folded leaning on the table looking all serious. He can atleast smile for the sake of this children right? But no. He must be hurted by that.

She only said one thing but he totally outbursted it. But now she understood him. There are few things where she need to apologise too.  She tried to talk to him but she didn't thought that she would be this busy. And he is not even helping her. She thought he will be just side to her helping her. 

Once this is over she decided to talk with him.

After distributing clothes and serving lunch she found him in the park. He is still moody. Finally she got some time to talk with him.

She walked to him and by the time she  reached  him  he suddenly rose up from the bench. She stared at him and about to open her mouth.

"Let's go. Work is finished here".

"Tae---

My voice trailed of as he clutch to my hand and began to drag me.

*****

Haw!!!!

I thought he is very angry and donot touch me. But he is actually dragging me.

After dragging me out he stood there and faced me. Finally!!!! But----

"Bodyguards will take you. I'll come later".

"....."

He is ignoring me too much now. With that not even waiting for me he went to his car. I stay rooted to the spot like statue.

After reaching to the car door he stopped finally and turn around to look at me.

He stared me, stared me, stared me and then reached out to me.

We became a boring show to the bodyguards.

"Why aren't you getting in".

"I don't want to go with them".

"There is an another car".

"I want to go with you".

"I have wor---

"You have work. Then why didn't you say me beforehand like you daily used to say me your total routine. You took me here by yourself and then leave me here to someone else.  You bought me for this. Remember we have date to night. I can cancel it".

Do I feel bad for threatening him. No. He used to threaten me too. And these threatens are nothing.

But I gulp when I saw his jaw clench uncomfortably.  Yet I continue.

"If you bought me here just to send me with someone else. Fine then. I will come with who ever I like. You can go".

She pretended to go out of his way to the road when he catched her hand.

Come with someone else? A big fucking no.

"With whom you will come".

"Taxi driver".

"It is not safe".

"It's ok. I'm comfortable".

"You are not allowed to be comfortable other than me".

Taehyung is back. His possessivness. But I'm not hating it like before.

"Then why am I being sended by others with whom I'm not comfortable and why am  I  safe with others, other than you".