AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

🖤COMING SOON🖤
🖤INTRODUCTION🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤
🖤I Love Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Deserving You🖤
🖤I Hate Having You🖤
🖤I Love Tearing You🖤
🖤I Love Wrecking You🖤
🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Hoping You🖤
🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤
🖤I Hate Loving You🖤
🖤I Hate Healing You🖤
🖤I Hate Desiring You🖤
🖤I Love Needing You🖤
🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤
🖤I Love Paining You🖤
🖤I Hate Feeling You🖤
🖤I Love Believing You🖤
🖤I Love Embracing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hurting You🖤
🖤I Hate Living You🖤
🖤I Love Breaking You🖤
🖤I Love Detesting You🖤
🖤I Love Enchanting You🖤
🖤I Love Comprehending You🖤
🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤
🖤I Love Regretting You🖤
🖤I Love Desperating You🖤
🖤I Hate Waring You🖤
🖤I Hate Promising You🖤
🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤
🖤I Hate Disheartening You🖤
🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤
🖤I Love Worthing You🖤
🖤I Hate Losing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hating You🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤

🖤I Love Troubling You🖤

47.1K 1.9K 1.7K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

She slowly shifted in her place as she got roused from her heavy slumber. Her eyelids got opened slowly and she parted her blurry eyes upward towards the ceiling which made her eyes to wide opened as everything stroke her mind that had happened last night by watching where she was.

She immediately snapped her head beside her but her heart got squeezed inside her chest when she found the place beside her was empty . She got up and sat on the bed where as her gaze traced around the whole place with a hope in her heart that her eyes would fall on those beautiful dark brown orbs but there was no sign of him inside that room which made her to sighed heavily.

And then tugged the duvet more closer to her bare chest and snuggled her face into it as it was smelling like him and somewhat her, it had the mixture of their essences which automatically started making her to calmed recalling how beautifully every inch of their being got collided with each other last night, breaking each and every boundary of hatred, love, lust,desires and only them.... Both of them for each other in every possible way.

Y/n hugged that duvet more tightly and trailed her eyes beside her once again and involuntarily her palm extended towards the empty place beside her where she found the place was cold which meant he had left her a whole while ago...

Her eyes got brimmed with tears as her gaze continued to gape at the bed beside her and her palm gently got rubbed over that cold and soft mattress of the bed .

Because she thought that last night, alot of things had changed between them that now might her heart would get what it forever desired and expected.. That now her soul would again find its way of collecting her shattered pieces and would again fix her but that cold mattress beside her broken every ounce of hope painfully which was again tried to lighten up inside her heart..

And her that tiny glimpse of hope got engulfed into a venomous darkness before it could even properly lightened up.

A lone tear rolled down from her eyes which made her to blinked her lashes and then took a sharp breath for calming the storm of pain inside her and then got up from the bed and then gathered her clothes which were laying on the floor.

She took her every piece of cloth and again looked at the bed where the sheets were looking completely tangled and ruined just like she and her heart..

But her heart was still not ready to accept the fact that her soul got ruined for her love but not by her love...

She wiped the tears which were wetting her cheeks and then took her steps towards the bathroom still hoping at least something would have changed and turned a little better but the thing she didn't know was that
nothing changed into better but everything turned more worst...

______________

"Y/n.....I have nothing to say to you because I myself don't know anymore where all of this is letting you too... "

A sharp breathe escaped from her parted lips where as her amber eyes remained fixed at the bright blue sky which was gleaming with the sun light.

"I really don't because it would be unjustified if I tell you that he's hurt and you have to cure his pain because we both know that how much broken you are Y/n...

And the only difference is that he can blame you for his pain but you are not even allowed to tell about your pain to anyone.. "

Tears again got filled into her amber eyes as those words stoke inside her ear.

"Y/n....I think the only way to rectify all of this is that you have to tell Jungkook the truth that 3 years ago you were.... "

"I can't Hazel.... "

Her words halted Hazel's words for completing that sentence.

"I can't tell him the truth now, not anymore because I have already ruined my life and now it can never be the same again ...

And by telling him the truth, I can't ruin anymore lives because I know how many lives are at stake because of my past and I can't and won't dare to play with them.... "

She uttered without blinking her eyes even for once as her tears turned more abrupt recalling her past and its painful truth.

"Y/n...but why are you thinking about that person and his wellbeing who have ruined your and Jungkook's life completely in his own selfishness... You don't have the necessity to.... "

"I don't have the necessity but I have the requirement Hazel because his life includes so many others lives which are relevant for me specially my Dad's and right now at this moment I can't even think about letting any kind of painful thing to even lay its shadow on my Dad specially when his health condition is that much weak..."

Y/n heard a heavy suspire from the other side of the phone at her words.

"But Y/n you don't have to tell the truth to your Dad but you can tell everything to Jungkook . And after what you told me about what happened between you both last night, I am sure he'll understand you and is going to regret his actions... "

"Which I don't want him to be Hazel.. " She spoke stopping her from further speaking.

"Jungkook had suffered enough because of me and I might have not done what I did to him in our past willingly but I have still done it which is not forgivable...

What I have done to him is brutal and nonhuman... Nobody deserved that kind of humiliation and pain specially for loving someone with his everything... "

"But Y/n you did it to save his life. You have hurted him so that you could save his life from getting ruined and hurt.. " Hazel said raising her voice a little.

"You can't blame yourself for everything when you in all of this had suffered the most and is still suffering..

What you had done to Jungkook that night , you did it to save him and his life... So stop blaming yourself... "

Her tears fell more harshly from her eyes without making any kind of noise, completely silent and calm

"Y/n I think you should tell him everything, every single thing from that truth of your past to your and his... "

"Don't Hazel... Just don't... "

Her silent tears turned into sobs after realising what she was about to say, which she was even terrified to hear.

"I can't......I can never dare to...

I can't tell him that our..... "

She stopped as her voice got broken completely because that words were too painful for her to even said them aloud..

"I can't... I....I can never... "

Her sobbing turned more loud as her breathing accelerated.

"Y/n....Y/n... I am sorry.. I am so sorry please calm down, please take deep breathes... Don't panic please... "

Y/n heard her friend uttering to her tensing up terribly in the call because Hazel was the only person who knew how much painful that incident was for Y/n which had broken beyond repairable.

"Y/n please.. .. Close your eyes and try to focus on your breathing.. Please.. " Hazel stated hearing Y/n's panting breathing.

Y/n slowly closed her eyes and focused on her abrupt breathing as Hazel instructed her to and finally after a couple of minutes, her breathing turned normal again which made her friend to sighed heavily.

"Better....? "

"Y... Yes.... " Y/n spoke slightly stuttering while inhaling and exhaling deeply for calming herself more down.

"Good and now don't think about anything too much and definitely don't stress yourself..

And let your fate to decide everything for you and I hope and know for sure that one day it will definitely blessed you with what you worth Y/n..."

Y/n exhaled firmly hearing those words from her friend's mouth because she herself didn't know at that point what her fate was wanting from her and what it had stored for her.

"Have faith in your fate Y/n...and everything will be alright soon... "

Y/n hummed in response which made her friend to sighed deeply.

"Ok then take care. I'll talk to you later.... "

"Bye.... "

Y/n replied and then hung up the call and continued to gaze at the sky through her window. She inhaled the slightly cool breeze and then slowly closed her eyelids for stirring herself down.

"Leave Jeon Jungkook's life or else watch his life leaving him Kim Y/n .... "

Her eyes got shut opened as soon as that voice and those venomous words echoed in her mind which again turned her eyes watery in pain .

Her heart clenched inside her chest terribly as her glossy gaze broke down into tears recalling her painful past.

She placed her palm over her chest where her heart was supposed to be and clutched her shirt tightly and sobbed because her endurance level was now peaking at its high and she wasn't capable of controlling it anymore.

Her legs turned weak which made her to slowly fell on the ground and placed her head against the wall and closed her eyes while continuing sobbing.

"I am sorry to say Ms. Kim but its no more... "

She again opened her eyes as her gaze turned red with tears because her state was so painful that even her closed eyes were haunting her painfully and reflecting her horrible past in front of her.

Y/n's sobs turned a little loud as she trailed her palm down from her chest to her abdomen and clutched her clothes material there and snivelled .

"I am sorry... I... I am so sorry.... "

She whimpered while pressing her head more against the wall while squeezing her shirt more tightly as her cheeks got moistened with tears and her nose turned red.

"I... I am so sorry... So sorry.... "

She whispered to her own self while weeping and shedding her tears uncontrollably until she heard her phone ringing which she was holding in her another palm.

She darted her teary gaze from ground to her phone and by watching the caller I'd, she immediately wiped her tears and took a heavy breath and exhaled it for calming herself.

And with a gulp, she picked up her phone.

"Yes.. Mr Jung.... "

"Ms. Kim ! I am sorry to disturb you on your leave but it's urgent... "

Y/n heard Hoseok uttering with his gentle tone which made her to suspired.

"It's ok Mr. Jung, my work is my priority so tell me is everything alright...? " She asked firmly yet tenderly.

"Yes Ms. Kim everything is fine here at the company but.... "

"But....? " She hurriedly queried by finding him pausing and then she heard him breathing out heavily at her question.

"Mr Jeon's secretary called and informed that Mr Jeon wants to know about the current work status of our collaboration with his company and you being the project head, he wants you to dictate the information to him personally in his office at Jeon enterprises with in an hour... "

He stated to her which made Y/n to fisted her palm where as her breathing accelerated hearing his each and every word and anticipating about its possible outcomes which she had to endure no matter what.

Y/n breathed out and again wiped her tears stained cheeks and replied

"Ok I'll go at Jeon enterprises and personally update him about our work status.. "

"Ok then I'll email you the necessary details which you're going to need for describing .. "

Y/n swallowed hearing Hoseok and then uttered.

"Thank you Mr Jung... "

"No worries, it's my work Ms. Kim and if you want I can come with you to his company . "

"No, no its okay... I can manage Mr Jung. You take care of everything there at the company... " Y/n said because she somehow know what really was going to happen there at his company and she didn't want Hoseok to be that things witness and specially a part.

So she denied him because she knew she had to handle everything related to Jungkook all alone no matter how painful or vulnerable its going to be...

"Ok Ms. Kim all the best then and don't worry I'll handle everything here.. "

"Thank you Mr Jung.... "

With that she hung up the call and placed her phone down on the floor. She joint her head against the wall and closed her eyes tightly as again her tears started shed silently because she herself didn't know where her fate was heading her too.

And she knew she didn't even have the time to cry in front of her own self. So she wiped her face with the back of her palms and then grabbed her phone and got up on her feet and walked towards her mirror.

Her feets halted in front of her mirror where her puffy eyes fell on her reflection where she found nothing but a completely shattered girl who was so helpless that she wasn't even capable of telling about her pain to anyone.

Y/n gazed at her own puffy and redden eyes and with a sigh tossed around and strolled towards her bathroom.

After an hour, Y/n reached at his company. She practically ran towards the reception because she didn't want to be late and gave him another reason to trouble her.

Y/n reached at the reception almost panting and uttered.

"Excuse me.... "

The receptionist took her head upward and looked at her.

"Yes Ms.. Oh... Wait Ms. Kim right...? "

Y/n heard the receptionist saying to her with a warm smile as she was that same girl whom she had met previously when she came to his company.

"Yes.. Hi Ms. Ha-Eun... " Y/n greeted her with a tiny beam making her to smiled too.

"So how can I help you Ms. Kim this time...? "

"Actually I have a meeting with Mr Jeon at 1:00 p.m. , so I am here for that.. " Y/n replied to her making her to nodded.

"Ok then let me check your appointment with his secretary... "

Y/n bobbed her head and then saw the receptions to picked up the receiver from the table and dialled a number.

"Ms. Lee ! Ms. Kim is here for her meeting with Mr Jeon....Shall I send her to his cabin? "

Y/n heard her uttering on the phone call but her brows got wiggled when she found the receptionist face to dropped its smile and warmth which made her to understood that something wasn't right.

"Ok Ms. Lee.... "

The receptionist uttered and then hung up the call and darted her gaze at Y/n who was already gaping at her impatiently.

"Sorry Ms. Kim but you have to wait for 2 hours as Mr Jeon is currently busy in attending a virtual conferencing meeting with his clients... "

Y/n got stunned hearing her words so she spoke.

"But he himself has decided this meeting and its schedule then why...? "

"Your meeting was scheduled with Mr Jeon for exactly at 1:00 p.m. and you're 10 minutes late so that's why you have to wait till his meeting don't get over and after that he's going to take 1 hour for his lunch and then afterwards you can meet him if he wants to... "

Her amber eyes got bewildered processing those words of her and she continued to gaze at her startled until

"I am sorry Ms. Kim... "

Y/n slightly shrugged her head and then got out from her thoughts and sighed deeply.

"It's ok and it's not your fault Ms. Ha-Eun.. I am the one who get 10 minutes late because of the traffic so don't worry I'll wait for Mr Jeon to get free with his busy schedule.. " Y/n replied weakly smiling because she knew she possibly could never do anything to go against his irrelevant excuses of troubling her.

"Ok then you can wait for him in the lunch cafeteria or in the waiting room... " The receptionist told her

"I'll wait for him in the waiting area.. "

"Ok so you can walk from here straight and then turned right and you will reach the waiting area... "

Y/n nodded at her and then smiled

"Thank you... "

The receptionist beamed back at her and then inclined her by her head and then with a sigh, Y/n marched towards the waiting area.

After An Hour, Y/n was sitting at one of the sofa in the waiting room, completely alone. Her back started aching as her eyelids turned slightly heavy while waiting and waiting, impatiently.

Y/n closed her macbook after checking the important details related to the project for the 3rd time. She shut her macbook and placed it inside her handbag and rubbed her eyes as they started hurting too.

And then she felt her throat turned dry too as she hadn't eaten or drunk anything from more than the past 24 hours which was her least concern. So with a sigh, she got up while tugging her handbag on her arm and then decided to drink something for soothing her dried up throat.

After asking the receptionist, Y/n finally managed to reach the lunch cafeteria of the building. She took her steps inside that place and then she noticed that it was the break time and most of the workers and employees were present there for their lunch.

Her feets continued to walk towards the counter for getting her coffee and in meanwhile she could feel people's questionable gazes on her as they were watching her there for the first time which got confirmed with their whispering and murmurings.

But Y/n wasn't someone who got easily uncomfortable and intimidated with peoples presence and stares on her. So she didn't halt her steps without getting bothered by anything and then reached the cafeteria counter.

"Excuse me! Can I have a black coffee please...? " She asked gazing at the attender who smiled at her and nodded.

"Sure Mam.... Just a minute."

Y/n also beamed at him and then waited for her coffee for being prepared.

And then after a couple of minutes, she got her coffee and then paid for it and turned around to walk out from there but halted in her track when she saw a crowd started gathering and people started murmuring and whispering more while looking at a certain direction.

Y/n decided to ignore it because it was none of her business until she heard a man shouting.

"That was your work and you dare to go against my orders... "

Y/n tossed around and saw a man shouting at a girl . That man was looking pretty arrogant and dominating which made that girl to hung her head low as silent tears started rolling down from her eyes enduring that humiliation in front of so many people

Y/n walked towards the crowd and stood there without doing anything and just heard that man groaning at that girl.

"You were supposed to take my coffee sharp at 2:00 p.m. and its 2:30 and you still haven't prepared it yet. Do you love your internship or not Ms. Kang...? "

Y/n heard that man snapping at that girl whose tears turned more abrupt.

"I.. I am sorry sir. I was ... "

"Shut up and you're fired... " That man spat cutting that girl's words and Y/n just stared at both of them and then witnessed that man's eyes trailed from that girl to everyone

"Get back to your works everyone.. "

Everyone gulped hearing him and then decided to mind their own business and Y/n looked at that crying girl sympathetically but she knew it was not her place to do anything for her so with a sigh, she turned around to walk back towards the waiting area.

But she got halted when she heard that man speaking again.

"Now you will get what happens when people like you tried to go against me Ms. Kang... "

Y/n tossed around and her eyes got bewildered by watching that man smirking cockily while gazing at that girl and being a woman, Y/n could sense what type of grin and stares he was giving to that girl and her doubt turned more evident when she saw that girl to fisted her palms in her helplessness and she understood everything.

Y/n saw that man grinning at that girl and then trailed his eyes away from her and then his gaze fell on her amber orbs which were already gaping at him.

Y/n found that man staring into her eyes and then his gaze roamed over her whole body from her head to her toe which made her body to felt uncomfortable and uneasy under his that type of gaze.

"You, come here... "

Y/n saw that man pointing at her and then gestured her to come towards him with his fingers.

She gaped at him for a while without uttering anything until

"I am talking to you, come here... "

That man again uttered to her while raising his voice and she without stating anything, took her steps towards his direction and then stood in front of him while daring into his eyes.

And then Y/n saw him peering at her entire body again almost ogling every inch of her skin which made her to gulped hardly.

"You're the new intern here right...? "

Y/n heard him asking to her to which she didn't reply and trailed her gaze away from him to that girl who was still standing beside her with her lowered head.

And then Y/n witnessed that girl to slowly took her head upward and her teary eyes fell on her as more tears rolled down from her eyes making Y/n to understood every single thing that what actually was happening there.

"I am talking to you. What's your name...? "

Y/n snapped her head at that raised voice and replied

"Kim Y/n...."

And then found a edgy smirk to crept on that man's face.

"Ok then Ms. Kim follow me. I'll help you in understanding your work here.. " He uttered to her slightly grinning but Y/n just gazed at him and then nodded.

"Come on follow me Ms. Kim and I hope you won't repeat the same mistake as Ms. Kang because I hope you have already witnessed its consequences right...? "

Y/n fisted her palms hearing him and darted her gaze again at that girl whose tears turned more abrupt at his words and nothing came out of her sealed lips in her defense but her silence spoke everything to Y/n.

"Don't worry sir... " She stated and trailed her stare at him.

"I don't believe in repeating mistakes.."

She snapped at him which made his grin to turned more smugly .

"Excellent then Ms. Kim, please follow me.... "

He spoke and then scanned her body once again and turned around which made Y/n to clenched her fists and looked at that girl who was still staring at her and her heart got clutched when she found that girl to silently shrugged her head indicating her not to go with him .

Y/n gritted her teeth by watching her tears and mouthed her.

"He'll pay... I promise... "

And then she turned around and followed that man making that girl stunned at her place.

Y/n took her steps behind him as he continued to walk towards which she guess was his personal cabin and then found him to halt in front of a wooden door and her eyes fell on the board attached to it.

M. D. (Mr. Seong In-Su...)

She gazed at that name plate until she found him to opened the door and signalled her to come inside which she followed and got inside that door and then heard the door behind her to got shut.

Y/n's eyes traced at the whole room thoroughly until she felt his breathing fanning on her ear.

"You have beautiful eyes Ms. Kim... "

Y/n tossed her head at him and then immediately took her steps back from him finding him so closer to her and gazed into his eyes where she found that disgusting gloominess of lust and hunger.

That man smirked by watching her backing off and then crossed his arms against his chest and thoroughly scanned her body again making her to digged her nails in her palms.

"So Ms. Kim how old are you...? "He asked to her to which she replied.

" I am 23..."

His grin widened more hearing her reply as he took a single step towards her direction without taking his eyes away from her.

"So you're an intern here... Any previous work experiences...? "

"No... I have just completed my studies... " She stated plainly and then found him to took a couple more steps closer to her.

"So here you live with your parents or boyfriend or husband Ms. Kim...? "

He queried her which made her to swallowed sharply.

"To be very respectful sir but I don't think so that question is relevant or appropriate for you to ask an intern.. " She spat at him which made him to smirked more cunningly and then closed the remaining distance between their bodies.

"So you know how to talk back.. Impressive Ms. Kim... " He stated and then bent his head to her face level and dared into her eyes.

"Now I wonder what this beautiful and smart mouth of yours can possibly do to satisfy me... "

Y/n slightly clenched her teeth realising the actual disgusting meaning of his words and his nasty smirk made it more evident.

"Sir it would be appropriate and good for you if you don't invade in my private space.. " Y/n uttered and then tried to take her steps backward but got bewildered when she felt his arm to snaked around her waist.

"Really..? What if I don't Ms. Kim...? What possibly you can do if I invade into your private space...? " That man spoke with his slightly low and husky voice while staring into her eyes, lustfully.

And then tugged her more closer making her to flinched terribly.

"What you are capable of doing if I just not only invade into your personal space but your private and personal places of your body...? "

Y/n clutched her teeth hearing his venomous words and watching his nastiness in his gaze and in his smirk and then she felt his one hand started trailing from her arm to down on her waist.

"What if I just strip your clothes right here right now and make you to get on your knees and suck me off Ms. Kim Y/n...?"

He whispered to her and then Y/n felt his palm proceeding from her waist to her womanhood for tainting her dignity which she didn't let him to.

Y/n forcefully kicked him on his balls and then pushed him away with her full strength making him to groaned and then stumbled.

"Then I'll make sure to make you see and feel the real hell right here right now.. Mr. Seong In-Su.... " She spat at him while snapping her finger.

That man soon recovered from his pain and then gawked at her fuming up.

"You f#cking b#tch... I'll show you... "

He growled at her and tried to walk towards her but got halted when he heard the door of that room to got busted open.

And her amber eyes trailed from that man towards the door and she felt every single thing around her to got blurred when her gaze fell on those dark brown orbs which were already peering at her and her ears heard that name which came out from that man's bewildered mouth.

"Mr Jeon.... "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing fine. I know a little late so sorry for that because I was having a writer blockage while processing this chapter so this chapter might be a little boring so I am sorry for that. I'll try to make the next one a little better.

And yes today is my little snake' bday.. little-nim . I mean my little sister 😁 . Happiest bday my baby tortoise little-nim I love you so much and wish you get everything you have ever desired and cherished in your life except Jimin 🐤 because he's way out of your league 😌 you little stubborn piece of cucumber..

Once again happy b'day and I love you so so so much.. 💜😙

And babies, stay tuned for the next chapter 😉 .

Till then

Love you take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

8.4K 380 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
1.6M 76K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
1M 44.3K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...