๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐™ณ...

De Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED ๐Ÿ“Œ----- No friendship, no trust and no love. A dangerous world where Money is your weapon, Rank is... Mais

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
!๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
~~~

๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ

3.4K 100 14
De Blair_Yodin

"Stay still." Kenji placed an ice pack on my wrist. We're at the clinic and we're both sitting on the bed.

I stared at him, his eyes are focused on my wrist. "Why are you even helping me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He says not looking straight to my eyes cause his eyes are still on my wrist.

"You. Hera kids are the law here right? Here in Cheong A." 

He looked up at me. "Right."

I scoff. "And I'm a newbie here who talks back at you guys on the 1st day, I helped Rona that you bullied so, why are you helping me? Just so you know, if you do something to me I'll kill you."

He let go of me and laughs. "First of all, I'm not helping you but I was concerned for some reasons.

He stood up. "Second of all, I'm not pervert." He pouted. 

"Third of all, you are a newbie and caught my attention when you talk back at us, you're interesting. Forth, I'll be honored to be killed by Choi Hera, the Rebel of this school...I should put that on my grave after you kill me." He winked.

I expect him to be more...Evil, than this playful innocent looking boy.

"And you're one of us...Did you forgot that you also lives in the Hera Palace?" He crossed his arms.

I stood up. "Okay...Fine, but I'm different even though I live there...thanks." I bowed and hurriedly left.

In the audio and video record of Seola's when she was bullied by the Hera kids, Kenji didn't swear to her that much, he even tried to help her when the van started to fire and stopped Seok-kyung from slapping Seola but he's the one who bought the Champagne with Minhyk and he's also part of pouring it on Seola. In the end the Hera kids still left her inside the van.

I opened the door revealing Seok-hoon leaning on one of the walls and looks like he's waiting for someone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I should be asking that...What are you doing here?" He siad.

"Kenji's inside if you're waiting for him." I told him but he blocked my way. "I didn't wait for him...I waited for you." He took out my key-chain in his pocket. "You left this yesterday."

I took it out of his hand. "Thank you..."

"Oh, Seok-hoon-ie!" Kenji stood beside me. 

"What are you doing here?" Seok-hoon asked. 

He looked at him then back to me. "I bumped at Hera that's why I'm here." Kenji smiled at him and tap my head. "Don't touch me." I hissed at him and he just chuckles.

"How hard did you bumped at her for her to end up in the clinic?" Seok-hoon ask coldly and pulled me beside him, holding my hand.

I mouthed 'Don't tell him about my wrist' to Kenji and he nodded. "It's my fault really." He replied to Seok-hoon. "Why are you concern anyway?" Kenji pulled my right hand but Seok-hoon didn't let go of my left so, I stood in-between them.

What is this cold atmosphere?

I both shake my hand for them to let go. "Okay..." I sighed. "Kenji thank you again and Seok-hoon thank you for returning this to me." I walk away from them.

I walked outside the school and my driver isn't there yet to fetch me. I texted my driver that'll just walk home so, that's what I did.

I'm in the middle of the road when a random car stopped in front me. 3 men tried to pull me inside but I kick one and punch the 2 but something hit my head.

I opened my eyes finding myself tied up in an old factory.

Where am I?

"She's awake...Call boss." I saw 5 men in front of me while the 6th person walked away to call someone.

"You 6 are so dead...Kidnapping me is a bad decision." I chuckled. One of them walk towards me and pulled my hair. "Shut up will you?"

I kick his shin. "Nobody tells me what to do." I scoffed, he raised his right hand, ready to slap me when a sound of a motor was heard.

Perfect timing! Bravo!

I looked at them. "You are so dead!" I laughed.

They tried to fight Logan but he keeps winning, one guy was about to shoot at him so I hit his head with a random metal beside me. I untied myself and grabbed my things and wore my helmet.

"Oppa! Let's go!" We both sat at his motor and quickly ride away. 

We arrived at his place. "Are you hurt?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm fine."

"I told you to wait for your driver didn't I? Why did you walk back home? What if I didn't gave you any tracker? What would you do?" He scolded.

I lay down at one of the sofas and sighed.

"Did you know who kidnapped me?" I asked him while placing my hand on my forehead.

"Not yet." He replied and placed a glass of juice on the table for me. "Did you got scared?" He ask.

"Nope." I sat up and drank the juice. "I'm certain that Cheon Seo Jin or Joo Dan-tae kidnapped me..."

"How so?" He asks. "What did you do this time?"

"Cheon Seo Jin put me on the waiting list and forcing me not to participate in singing, obviously she wants her daughter to be the best so, Rona and I are on the waiting list." I run my fingers through my hair.

"Then she did this." I showed him wrist and he quickly stood up from his seat and stared at my wrist. "But I told her that I won't let myself to be on the waiting list."

"They're making my blood boil. I'll make sure you'll be on the list tomorrow." He said but I shook my head. "I have a better plan oppa, trust me on this one." I smirked.

I went back to Hera Palace, Logan told me to stay with him tonight but I refused and told him that I'll be fine.

I plopped myself on my bed and quickly sat up to check what my Key-chain recorded at the Penthouse a.k.a Joo Dan-tae's place.

I plugged my headset in my laptop and wore it then I played it.

"You wanted to study abroad right? Here"

"But you're going alone."

"Dad, please let me go with Seok-hoon."

"Why would I? After what you've done, I won't let you."

"Dad, please!"

It was Joo Dan-tae and Seok-kyung's voice. The I suddenly heard Seok-hoon's.

"Dad, I'll take care of her. Please let me go with her, she can't survive alone."

"I told you no didn't I? Get her."

 "What? No! No! Dad please! Oppa!"

I got shivers down my spine when I heard Seok-kyung crying and shouting, it looks like she's been dragged away but what makes me scared more is when I heard a slap and Seok-hoon yelling at Dan-tae.

"You said you wouldn't hit her anymore! You promised!"

"Oh, right...Should I beat you then?"

My eyes widened at what Dan-tae said to Seok-hoon. The next sound is Seok-kyung screaming and I immediately took off my head set and started walking around my room, my hear beat raising. I leave my room and went to the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it all while still pacing around.

I'm palpitating and the audio that I just heard is haunting me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Does Joo Dan-tae hurt Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon?

________________________________________________

(A/N)

This chapter isn't part of the kdrama series, this story plot is basically my own except the part where Joo Dan-tae gave Seok-kyung a ticket to abroad, I did changed the plot a bit. 

Just in case you didn't get the Audio part I'll summarize it for you cause I love u guys hehe:

Remember the key chain Hera intentionally left close to Seok-hoon's bag? That key chain have a speaker that records an audio and since Seok-hoon brought home Hera's key chain inside their home, it records what happened inside the Penthouse including Joo Dan-tae's abusive nature towards the twins etc.

Anyways, I hope you got it even though it didn't follow the original ehe.

Please vote and follow me (if u like) See yah luvs!

Words count: 1400

(11/22/2021)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

94.2K 3.3K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
345K 12.9K 48
joo seokhoon everyone has a secret in the penthouse the penthouse : war in life s1 book 1 out of 3 best achievements: 1st in Penthouse 14.4.21...
22.1K 936 19
"๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ?" Her Family is what destroyed Joo Seok Kyung, a co...