4am max mayfield (on hold)

By -invisiblestrings

i'm thinking too much again, i can't think it's 4am stranger things // max mayf... More

o. πŸ’π€πŒ
i. ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ 𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄
ii. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π†πˆπ‘π‹
iii. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
iv. π†πˆππ†π„π‘ π‡π€πˆπ‘
v. π‹πˆπ€π‘
vi. π™πŽπŒππˆπ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘
vii. 𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐍
ix. π‘π„π‰π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ
x. πƒπ„πŒπŽ-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓
xi. π†πŽ π†π€π˜π’
xii. π†πˆπ‘π‹π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’
xiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 πƒπˆπƒ πˆπ“
xiv. 𝐌𝐘 π†πˆπ‘π‹
o. πŸ’π€πŒ , π’πŸ‘
xv. 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”
xvi. π„π•πˆπ‹ π‘π”π’π’πˆπ€ππ’
xvii. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄 ππ˜π„π‘π’
xviii. π’πˆπ‚πŠ π…π”π‚πŠ
xix. π‹πŽπ‚πŠπ„π“
xx. π’ππ€π‘πŠπ‹πˆππ† 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
xxi. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… π’π“π€π‘π‚πŽπ”π‘π“
o. πŸ’π€πŒ , π’πŸ’
xxii. π–πˆπ†π†π‹π˜ π–πŽπŽπ’
xxiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
xxiv. π‹πŽπ•π„, π•πˆπ• ! <πŸ‘
xxv. πŒπˆππ“ πŒπˆπ‹πŠπ’π‡π€πŠπ„
xxvi. 𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

viii. π™πŽπŽπŒπ„π‘

2K 81 125
By -invisiblestrings

( velma & max )

" it stinks in here! "

max and velma walked through the boys locker room, trying to find the unknown slimy creature.

they'd been trying to find it for almost an hour. but it was to no use.

suddenly, the door opened and viv walked in. they looked very annoyed.

" what are you two doing in here? " they exclaimed, " this is the boys bathroom! "

max scoffed at them, " then why are you in here? your not a boy either. " while velma just stood & watched the two bicker.

" you know what- actually, never mind. " the 13 year old told them, " just get out of here. "

than vivian continued to walked out of the room, obviously annoyed by maxs presents.

velma looked towards her new.. friend? and their best friend, than started jogging towards viv.

" viv! wait for me, c'mon! " soon enough max ran towards the two, but with a totally different response.

" why do you hate me do much? "

hearing max, vivian started to slow down.

" what? i dont hate you. " they started, " how could i hate you, i hardly even know you. "

max scoffed, " than why wont you let me in the party? or even hang out with velma. "

" cause i don't trust you. "

" you don't trust me ? "

" viv, can you please stop. "

" no and correct. "

" why don't you trust me? "

viv swirled around to look directly at max and velma. they looked enraged.

" because your annoying! we don't need another party member. " vivian told the other redhead. " im our fighter. mikes our paladin, dustin's our bard, lucas is our ranger, dawsons our cleric, velma's our monk & el is our mage. "

both velma & max looked at viv confused than both asked.

" who's el? "

vivs eyes widened as they realised what they said, " someone.. no one. "

" someone or no one? " velma asked, now annoyed with her best friend.

" she is was apart of the party while you were away last year. she moved a few days before you came back. " viv lied, but they felt guilty for it.

" than why didnt you tell me about her? i mean, im your best friend. "

vivian sighed, " it upsets me. plus it doesn't matter anymore. "

suddenly the two heard max giggle, " a mage? well what could she do, magic tricks? "

viv ignored her, & turned away from the two.

" well i could be your zoomer? " velma nodded in agreement, wanting max in the party.

vivian scoffed while shaking their head, " thats not even a real thing. "

max gasped & put down the skateboard she had been holding. she started riding around dakota, making velma hug viv from behind & laugh.

" see? zoomer. " the ginger told them, while smiling. she was excited to, maybe, actually have friends.

" amazing! " vivian said, unamused.

" c'mon! you know you're impressed. "

" im impressed! " velma blushed, while wooing.

" i could easily do that! plus you aren't even doing any tricks. " they exclaimed, while pointing at the skateboard.

velma let go of viv, & looked towards the the gym door. there was nothing there for a minute, before a boy? no a girl with short curly hair showed up. she was staring at max & viv, obviously jealous.

than the unknown girl looked at velma, she didnt look mad though. she looked like she.. reconsidered her? the two girls continued to stare at each-other before velma heard max scream.

the brunette ran over her the ginger, helping her stand up.

" oh my god! max, are you okay? " she exclaimed, while max hugged her.

" yeah, yeah. i think so. " max told her, while viv stood there in shock.

" what happened ? " viv finally spoke up.

" i don't know. it was like magnet or something pulling my board? " the mayfield girl told them, " i know that sounds crazy. "

vivs eyes widened before they ran towards the gym door, leaving max & velma alone.

" guys .. i found him. "

the three girls now stood infront of velmas walkie-talkie, all of them waiting for will to tell them where to find dart.

" where? " dustin impatiently asked.

will was quiet for a second, before.

" in the bathroom by mr. salerno's. " he told, a quiver in his voice.

" copy that. " they heard mike say, before turning his walkie-talkie off.

velma quickly turned her own walkie-talkie off, before the three girls hurried to the bathroom.

" let's go! down here. " mike yelled, as the group ran.

" we know where we are going, loser! " viv yelled back at him while at the same time lucas yelled.

" we're coming! "

just as the group made it to the bathroom, dustin stumbled out of the furthest bathroom.

" where's dart? " velma asked, ready to go home.

dustin shrugged, looking unfazed. " i don't know. not here. "

" what? " mike said, before going through all the bathroom stalls.

" he said by salerno's, right? " max asked, confused.

dustin nodded, " yeah, maybe will has him? "

viv eyes furrowed, as they looked around.

" hey guys? " everyone looked over at them. " where's will? "

" will! "

they'd only been trying for find will for a few minutes, before joyce byers showed up.

" dustin, velma! " she yelled out, while walking towards the trio.

" miss byers? " dustin asked, confused with her presents.

joyce looked agitated. her hair was a mess & her shoes were covered in mud.

" what's going on? where's will. " it's like she read their minds.

suddenly, lucas & viv ran in. both looking scared / worried.

" the field! " he panted, before running back outside.

the group looked at each-other, before running to the field. max & velma looking the most confused.

on the field stood will, in some sort of a daze. he was standing up straight but his eyes were closed, he was also unresponsive.

" will? " mike shook him lightly, " i just found him like this! "

" i think he's having another episode. " mike told the worried mother.

" what's wrong with him? " velma asked lucas, but he didn't answer. he actually looked guilty.

the group stood around as joyce shook & yelled at will, she was telling him to wake up.

max looked over at velma worried, both of them were confused. while everyone else was just sharing knowing glances.

just as joyce yelled out once more, wills eyes shot opened as he gasped.

the group of 7 is walked out of hawkins middle school, will & his mum infront of them.

" okay, that totally freaked me out! " max told them, velma nodded in agreement while hugging her stomach. " did that not freak you guys out? "

the rest of the party stayed quiet, but they all thought the same thing.

" two episodes in two days. " lucas told the group.

" i feel so bad for him. " viv muttered.

" it's getting worse. " mike continued.

max looked over at velma & have her a ' wtf ' look. while velma just shrugged, signaling that she didn't understand either.

" you think it's true sight? "

" what's true sight? " max asked.

" it's nothing. "

" oh. "

everyone went quiet. before velma looked over at max, & grabbed her hand.

" we're leaving. "

" what? " vivian asked, confused.

velma smiled. " well since you guys obviously know something that, " velma pointed at herself and max, " we don't know about. than we should probably leave you alone to talk. "

with that the two walked away, but not without max flipping them off.

( lexi speaks .
hi i'm back also srry this chapter is short

ALSO yk what's funny ? i'm actually dating the person who made dakota in this book now so yolo

& this is unedited mwah

VELMA SOLOS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.1K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❀︎︎❀︎︎❀︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
17.1K 657 21
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* max mayfield (au) max had no one. el and will moved away to lenora hills earlier that school year. dustin and mike joined hellfire. lucas...
35.4K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
50.8K 2.4K 49
"Hey, it's going to be okay," "You think?" "Yeah . . . The storm ends, you know? It's not there forever. It only passes by. It might cause damages, s...