๐‘†๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐ผ๐ด...

By yellelovestoread

โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ด was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€
โ”โ”๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผซ๏ผนลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ

โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก

1.5K 89 16
By yellelovestoread

BAAAM!

The Shiratorizawa ace made another consecutive hit again, widening the tally on the scoreboard. Coach Ukai then whistled, indicating a time-out.

The players moved to get some refreshments, they were tired and heaving quick breaths from the long excursion. They were moving around a lot—still not used to how the super ace got around with the ball. Ushijima walked to Nao, the girl was holding a water bottle for him.

"Toshi-kun—here—drink some water."  

Nao handed it to the ace. Ushijima then took it, opening the lid. 

"Thank you." He replied after drinking the liquid. He began to wipe the beads of perspiration on his face using his hand. Nao saw the latter dripping with sweat, the moisture running down from his olive-locks to the side of his cheeks. She instinctively proceeded to take a towel and started to dab it on his face. 

"You know—Wakatoshi—you should use a towel, not your hand."

The Fuji lightly chastised him, continuing to wipe the sweat that was trickling on the surface. She pressed the thick cloth to absorb the exuding moisture. While Ushijima, on the other hand, pivoted his stare to her—a subtle curve on his lips. 

Nao put the towel on the side of his forehead, it was then that their eyes eventually met. 

Ushijima moved to grasp her hand that was holding the cloth, closing his eyes to feel her warmth.

"I could get used to this—Nao-chan." He spoke in a quiet and tender manner, then looking at the person before him. 

"Hmmpyou better not." Nao hastily replied while trying to suppress the blush on her cheeks. "You're already old, you can do this on your own."

The Shiratorizawa ace shook his head in denial, sweeping a strand of her hair. "I know, but what can I do? I think I'm already used to this—used to you."

"Well—"

"Yiee! Look at those two!"

One of the children yelled, giving a teasing remark afterwards. The youth with him also shouted a series of playful interjections to the Fuji granddaughter and the Shiratorizawa captain. All of the people in the courtyard then shifted their attention, they saw the two being teased by the goggling kids. 

"Yare, yare, what's that about?" Tanaka began to asked the person near him after he chugged a whole bottle of water. He was gesturing at the noise. Ennoshita then shrugged, taking no notice of the current recipients of the children's frisky comments. The wing spiker moved to inquire someone else. 

"Yo! Tsukishima." The light-haired middle blocker looked at him with a bored expression. Tanaka then regretted in calling the said player. However, he still proceeded to go near him, ignoring his aggravating look. "Ne, do you know what's happening there?"

"I am not one to snoop in other people's business, particularly at the Fuji matron's granddaughter."
Tsukishima retorted right away. "Not everyone is like you—Tanaka-san."

Tsukishima gave him a patronizing glance, to which annoyed his upperclassman. Tanaka then emitted a scoff afterwards. He was about to walk away from him until he thought of something. A toothy and mischievous grin subsequently followed. It was directed at his tall teammate.

"Oh really? Here I was believing that you'd got a soft spot for her." Tanaka stated in a derisive manner, mimicking him. The wing spiker reveled at his shock reaction, snorting a laugh. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tsukishima tried to refute his claim, however the expression on his face was saying otherwise. It made Tanaka guffaw in absolute hilarity, patting his stomach as he laughed. 

"Tch." The middle blocker muttered in irritation, stepping away from him. He needed to return to his teammates. Talking to the latter was futile. He did not want to stoop down on his level.

"Just so you know with that attitude—hahaha—" Tanaka flicked a tear from laughing so hard. "Your chances are pretty low, my friend." 

Tsukishima halted from hearing what he had said. His words had struck a chord in him. He then peered over his shoulder, looking at the girl. She was a distance away, beside her was the Shiratorizawa ace. She was clearly flustered, trying to stop the children from their playful vexations about her and Ushijima.

The middle blocker averted his eyes, only looking at them briefly. He continued to walk afterwards, leaving Tanaka who was now examining him in a curious way. 

"It's not like I want any chance for the matter."

"S-stop it!—Toshi-kun!" Nao called Ushijima, the blush on her face was apparent. The ace then moved to look at her, his expression oblivious. "Y-you should say something. Tell them that they're incorrectly interpreting things." 

"Like what?"

Ushijima was tilting his head, looking at her in question. Nao began to sigh. He can be ignorant at times. She proceeded to point at the kids. "Like we're not an item—or—that you don't feel that way about me."

The olive-haired captain motioned his head sideways in contradiction, folding his arms together. Nao felt a knot in her stomach. She was now interpreting that gesture the other way around. He was gazing at her with a determined air.

Is this what I think it is? Toshi-kun—?

"I could not, Nao." Ushijima started to say.

The children's noise lowered down to silence upon seeing the two. Their faces contorted to giddiness and excitement—bracing themselves.

They had been shipping both of them ever since. It was now high time that they would finally make it official. The neighbors in this part of town had already been wondering when they would be together. They had been casting their bets in favor of Nao and Ushijima.

The Karasuno players then returned their attention to the two when they had noticed that the children had ceased their teasing remarks.

They saw the Shiratorizawa captain staring at Nao with utter resolve. Like he was about to admit something he had wanted the girl to know for quite a time now.

"How could I say that? When I have never lied to you." Ushijima began telling her. He gently directed her face to look at him. His fingers grazing her flushed cheeks. Matted viridian spheres fixated on her wide and surprised ones. They were crisp and green.

"It is true, Nao." He confessed, his gaze firm and steady—as it had always been—akin to the indomitable waves in the cusp of dawn. Emanating serenity and irrefutable affection.

"I am in love with you."

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

════════════
━━ ❝ I am in love
with you.
════════════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
5.7K 210 30
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ into a hundredโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ...
597K 17.2K 50
๐“„น โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐“‚ƒ ! โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
235K 5.8K 80
Warning, english is not my first language! "This is not what I expected." Sawamura Daichi has a cousin that is half Finnish and half Japanese. She is...