[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 82

5.5K 156 27
By Erishi_An

Chu Xuan yelled after being hugged for a while, looking at the gazes of people around him, his face became redder and red, "I am so old, you still hold me, let me down quickly."

    Yan Mengsheng felt the resistance of the person in his arms, and when he glanced at that white face turned pink, he smiled and put the boy on the ground.

    Passing a supermarket on the way back, Yan Mengsheng took Chu Xuan's hand and walked in, "You have been under pressure recently, is it because you have a lot of homework?" But after asking it out, he was puzzled. If there is a lot of homework, why Chu Xuan With only one book, the other children are all carrying school bags.

    Chu Xuan thought for a while. Why would Yan Mengsheng directly ask him if he was under pressure, but he answered honestly: "I don't have much pressure to study."

    "They said you have been out of spirit recently."

.Chu Xuan knew who the "they" he was referring to. He hadn't had much energy recently because he was staying up late to play games. In the eyes of Lingzi at home, he was sleepy during the day and might have misunderstood that he was too stressful to study.

    Chu Xuan scratched his head, and he couldn't directly say that he was not energetic because he was not sleeping well because of playing games. Suddenly, his inspiration flashed, and he thought of a reason, pretending to be wronged: "I have not been sleeping well recently, have nightmares, and I always can't sleep at night. Sleep well."

    Yan Mengsheng led Chu Xuan to the snack area and paused, then turned his head and dragged him to the fruit area to buy some fruits that are helpful for sleep.

    On the way home, a cool breeze began to blow on the road, and the sky became gloomy. It didn't take long for some raindrops to float, and then the raindrops got bigger and bigger, and there were fewer and fewer pedestrians on the road.

    Before the rain fell heavily, Chu Xuan and the others arrived home.

.Reiko glanced at the rain outside, and said, "As soon as the front foot arrived, the rain began to fall heavily on the back foot. Fortunately, I got home in time."

    After dinner in the evening, Chu Xuan finished a unit of English homework in just a few minutes, put the homework on the table, and walked over to Yan Mengsheng to chat with him.

    "Brother, how are you doing abroad? How are you adapting?" Chu Xuan's appearance has faded a lot more immature than before he went abroad, but his cute appearance is still the same.

    Chu Xuan put his hands on his chin, and the eyes on his little head were full of curiosity. Yan Mengsheng didn't want to say at first, but under the boy's gaze, he undertook the experience of the past few years abroad, and then he touched Chu. Xuan's head seemed to be smoothing the cat's hair, "What about Xiao Xuan, do you have a good meal and study?"

    Chu Xuan smiled sweetly, "Of course there is."

.Then, thinking of something, his gaze fell on Yan Mengsheng, and he whispered softly: "I miss my brother too."

    Yan Mengsheng's heart melted after hearing it, and couldn't help squeezing the flesh on Chu Xuan's face.

    The sound of rain outside increased Chu Xuan's sleepiness. He yawned lazily and took the initiative to end the chat, "Brother, I'm so sleepy, go back to bed first, and you should rest earlier."

    Yan Mengsheng didn't expect that he could fall asleep so early. He stopped Chu Xuan who had just turned around. His voice was a domineering and caring voice that couldn't be ignored, "Eat a banana before going to sleep to improve sleep."

    Chu Xuan turned around and found that Yan Mengsheng had already begun to peel him bananas.

.The boy pursed his lips when Yan Mengsheng couldn’t see it, thinking in his heart: It’s great that there is such a handsome guy to serve him, if only he can stay with Yan Mengsheng all the time, otherwise he is so handsome and sweet and caring. Where can I find my brother?

    Chu Xuan took the banana and finished it within a few bites. After eating it, he said, "Can I go to bed?"

    Yan Mengsheng saw Chu Xuan's scraps rubbed against his lips by the banana, "Wait a moment, come over."

    Chu Xuan blinked his eyes blankly, and leaned forward on his own initiative, with a puzzled look on his face, "What's the matter?"

    Yan Mengsheng stretched out his hand and wiped the corner of Chu Xuan's mouth with his fingertips. After seeing the wipe off, he withdrew his hand, raised his eyes slightly, and looked at Chu Xuan: "It's okay, wipe it off, go back to sleep. "

.Chu Xuan subconsciously reached out and wiped the corners of his mouth. He nodded when Yan Mengsheng said that it was all right, turned around and rinsed and went upstairs.

    Returning to the room, Chu Xuan walked to the window sill, watching that it was already black and it was still raining, and he could even see a faint flash of light in the far side of the sky. He closed the curtains and lay on the bed, almost lying down. When I fell asleep, I remembered that the light hadn't been turned off, so I turned off the light in the house and turned on the bedside lamp.

    As soon as I closed my eyes, the deep sleepiness hit and I fell asleep soon.

    I don't know what time it was, Chu Xuan had a nightmare, and immediately awakened him from the dream. There was still a trace of sweat on the tip of his nose, his hands and feet were cold and his heart was beating wildly.

.His drowsiness just woke up. At this moment, the room suddenly brightened up, and then a very loud thunder sounded in his ears. The rumbling sound coupled with the flash of white light made the walls pale. The faint yellow light of the desk lamp reminded of the nightmare, and Chu Xuan almost got goose bumps all over his body. Seeing that there was only himself in Nuo Da's room, he suddenly became frightened.

    Chu Xuan grabbed his pillow, ran out quickly with bare feet, unscrewed the doorknob, and left without looking back.

    The corridor was illuminated with lights, the illuminated stairs and the entire spacious and empty room were illuminated. He looked at the door of Yan Mengsheng’s house right in front of him, and walked slowly to the door. First, he knocked on the door very lightly. People didn't respond to him. After Chu Xuan was frightened awake, he didn't dare to go back to sleep. He stood in front of the door for a while, before the thinker should he open the door directly and walk in.

.At the end of his thoughts, Chu Xuan decided to open the door. He was more afraid of sleeping alone tonight than afraid of Yan Meng's anger.

    Chu Xuan opened the door cautiously, and the door made a creaking sound. He did not walk in directly. He stood at the door and waited for a while, like a frightened little rabbit, with moist eyes and a soft and cute voice. Soft and cute, and said a little wronged: "Brother, brother..."

    The voice was aggrieved and terrified: "I have a nightmare, I am afraid."

    The man on the bed woke up, Yan Mengsheng looked at the little boy standing in the doorway against the light, bare feet, holding a pillow in his arms, the small one, dressed in a thin dress, did not dare to move. , Looks pitiful, this makes people can't help but feel distressed.

.Yan Mengsheng took the plush blanket on the bed and walked towards the little boy. When he got closer, he saw that the tip of Chu Xuan's nose was red and his eyes were reddish, and he sniffed when he saw him.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were immersed in helplessness and indulgence. He put the fluffy blanket on Chu Xuan's body. The blanket was very warm and long, and the corner of the blanket reached Chu Xuan's feet.

    I don’t know why, the moment Yan Mengsheng approached him, he was neither cold nor afraid. Even the furry blanket on his body was extremely warm, and the big hand holding him was as warm as a stove, continuously Give him a sense of security and heat.

    Obviously Yan Mengsheng didn't say anything, but Chu Xuan's heart felt warm.

    Yan Mengsheng found another quilt and covered it with two people, but Chu Xuan covered it with an extra blanket.

.After lying on the bed, Chu Xuan didn’t know if it was selfishness or some thoughts. He wanted to get closer to Yan Mengsheng beside him. As soon as he thought of it, he quickly followed his movements. Chu Xuan hugged the other’s arm, no small thing. After a while, my eyelids were fighting, and I soon fell asleep again. Before going to bed, I was still thinking that Yan Mengsheng was really a good hypnosis machine. He was sleepy as soon as he hugged him.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the boy who was sleeping especially sweet with his arms, his eyes were faint, he quickly retracted his gaze, closed his eyes, and began to brew sleepiness.

    Sleepiness was not brewing, a flash of lightning struck, Nuoliang's white light faded, and a huge sound rang in his ears. Yan Mengsheng felt the boy beside him trembled. He looked down and found that Chu Xuan's brows were frowning. It was as if he was about to be awakened.

.Yan Mengsheng sighed lightly, pulled the boy holding his arm under the hand, then put his right hand under the boy's neck, let him rest his arm, and then put his left hand around Chu Xuan's back and hugged him in his arms.

    He didn't know what dreams Chu Xuan had afterwards, he only knew that the boy in his arms seemed to sleep a lot more safely.

    After waking up the next day, Chu Xuan found that he was entangled with a worm trapped in the cocoon. He twisted and twisted and did not untie the blanket on his body for a long time. At this time, Yan Mengsheng also woke up and held it with his hands. Xuan didn't dare to move at this time, for fear of disturbing Yan Mengsheng's dream, it would be no good if he was beaten again.

    He was so upright that he was held on his legs as a doll and he didn't dare to say anything. Chu Xuan thought that it was Saturday, so he didn't need to get up early. .When people are idle and their brains are so empty, they start to think about everything, and even start to think that it is so comfortable to be held by Yan Mengsheng, and he sleeps soundly.

    After thinking for a long time, the thoughts in his mind didn't know where the flight was going, and the eldest brother beside him slowly woke up and let go of his arm around him.

    Chu Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, pulling an arm out of the quilt with difficulty, pushed aside the outermost layer of quilt, and then began to pull down the blanket wrapped around his waist.

    Yan Mengsheng's hair was a little messy, and when he woke up, his eyes were as dark as ink beads, and they were detached and loose. The whole body was exuding the aura that he just woke up not to mess with. But soon, that depressive breath disappeared. He tilted his head to look at Chu Xuan, remembered last night, and asked, "Did you have a nightmare last night?"

    Chu Xuan didn't feel scary this morning thinking of last night's dream, but last night was so terrifying that he was so scared that he didn't dare to sleep alone.

.The latter nodded and said, "I had a terrible dream," Chu Xuan thought for a while, and then said: "It may be due to thunder, but you were able to stay with my brother last night. Now Xiao Xuan is not afraid anymore. ."

    Yan Mengsheng, who didn't know what to say, had to pat Chu Xuan on the back, quietly comforting him.

    Yan Mengsheng's clear voice concealed tenderness.

    He said: "You can call me whenever you are afraid."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 710 14
Daichi and Sugawara have been friends for the longest time and as of lately, Daichi has fallen for Suga completely. The only problem is that theres a...
101K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
179K 8.7K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...
1.4K 60 30
: "The Ghost Bridegroom" 鬼新郎 Author: Storytelling Under the Overpass Source: http:// www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3314009 Series: "The False D...