[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 76

2.4K 103 3
By Erishi_An

"Jianghe, didn't you say you went to see your brother, why did you come back so soon?"

    Yin Jianghe took a sip of coffee, "I feel that the child has changed. The change is quite big."

    The friend waved his hand, "Hey, isn't your brother's memory loss? It's normal."

    Yin Jianghe's eyes condensed, "I saw that he fell in love with a boy, and now he is like a peacock with an open screen, three or two sentences are all poems."

    "I want to fall in love. It's normal and normal. Give your brother some space." The man patted his shoulder. "Aren't you going to have an online dating with someone before? If you broke up, you even asked me to drink all night."

    When I talked about this Yin Jianghe, I was very angry. The other party's women's clothing elder pretended to cheat him on online dating. Afterwards, he took the initiative to meet him and found out that the other party was not a cute girl at all, but a man, who was younger than him. In the end, he couldn't accept it. This fact brought up the breakup.

."Don't mention it." Yin Jianghe suffocated for a while, and quickly waved his hand to skip this topic.

    "But it should have been almost half a year since you broke up. You have been abroad during this period, so you should have come out."

    "Almost..." Before Yin Jianghe finished speaking, he heard a hearty voice.

    "Waiter, have a cup of American style."

    Yin Jianghe was full of excitement when he heard this voice, and his hair almost stood up. The friends in front of him saw that something was wrong with him and asked, "What's wrong?"

    "I'm not feeling well, I'll go first." He picked up the phone and turned his head and left without looking back.

    With a coffee in his hand, the friend watched him rush out of the coffee shop in a daze, and muttered in a low voice, "Is it so sudden?"

.After speaking, he took a sip of coffee, and when he looked up again, he saw a tall, big boy, wearing loose, sporty short sleeves, with a youthful look, smiling brighter than flowers, and following Yin Jianghe. To the coffee shop.

    "While walking in such a hurry, does this male college student know Yin Jianghe...?"

    After leaving the coffee shop, Yin Jianghe walked quickly, as if hiding something.

    Before he went far, he heard a pleasant bass from behind him.

    "Man, you dropped something."

    Yin Jianghe is determined not to look back, even if he loses money.

    Behind him is his predecessor who offered to break up.

    With a light sigh, suddenly his wrist was pulled by someone, and he had to stop and free himself from the opponent's hand.

.The man pretended to be surprised, "It's a coincidence that I have been abroad for so long and abandoned me for so long. Are you willing to come back?"

    "..."

    ………

    Chu Xuan saw the diminutive appearance, too much like running away from Yan Mengsheng at the beginning, and finally angered Yan Meng to chase him. He also imposed some coercive measures on himself, almost... he almost stopped thinking about it.

    Why is this neighbor he met also obsessed with blackening? Is there not enough homework or not enough free time in class? Of course he didn't dare to say it directly, he was afraid of irritating the man in front of him.

    "Brother, calm down, I think I've said too much, accidentally stabbing your self-esteem, it is my fault..." Chu Xuan tried to convince people with reason.

    The irrational smile looked at Chu Xuan with a thin smile, making him look hairy.

    "I apologize to you, you calm down."

.Chu Xuan looked at the other party with a wicked smile, and there was only one last way, and that was to run away quickly.

    Holding the phone and turning his head, he ran out. The thin, thin lips behind him smiled evilly and stretched out his hand, but Chu Xuan was dexterous and escaped.

    This time, the thin look is not easy, and the person who gets it can let him run away?

    He leaned forward and fished with his big hand. This time he reached Chu Xuan's sleeve and brought it back. Chu Xuan was pulled with a violent effort, and the blanket was slippery enough, and he fell all of a sudden, eagerly afraid that Chu Xuan would fall to his head. Subconsciously stretched out his left hand to protect, and then fell, and the two fell to the ground together.

    When he fell, his thin lips swept across Chu Xuan's cheeks and drew it lightly, like a dragonfly.

    Chu Xuan ignored the momentary soft touch on his face, trying to push away the man who was pressing on him, but found that neither soft nor hard is good for this man.

."Don't do anything to me."

    Yin Bo pressed him down, unable to push at all, and his hands were clasped to his ears. Chu Xuan's heartbeat was fast, and he couldn't use his hands, so he could only warn him verbally.

    "Why do you like... other people?" The thin eye circles were still red, and his expression was a little tranced, and his eyes were full of pain.

    Chu Xuan thought that he didn't have any love debts either, the only one was Yan Mengsheng who couldn't be more than love in the book.

    "Calm down, if you have something, let's talk about it, why are you doing this to me." Chu Xuan tried his best to calm the people around him.

    These words reluctantly calmed Yin Bo a little. He lowered his eyes and looked at the young man below him, his eyes struggling and tangled.

    A man's voice suddenly came in his mind.

    -If you expose your name actively, you will be forgotten by Chu Xuan forever.

.If he doesn't take the initiative to reveal his identity, but he can try to imply Chu Xuan.

    "Perhaps you, have you ever thought that I was someone you knew before?" Yin thin opened his thin lips and said slowly.

    Chu Xuan looked at it carefully and carefully, and finally shook his head, "I don't remember that I knew you, and your appearance is not popular. If I have seen it, I will definitely not forget it."

    Yin bowed his body, his handsome face magnified in Chu Xuan's eyes, "Have you ever met someone very similar to me."

    Chu Xuan thought for a while, he and Yan Mengsheng did have a common temperament, "You say that, there really is one."

    "What is he like, can you tell me about it?" Yin thinly hooked Chu Xuan's chin, his eyebrows were in love, and he was suppressed, unable to move, while listening to Chu Xuan's evaluation of him. not bad.

."It's the kind of people who don't like to talk about it, and it's very nasty to take the initiative."

    The thin smile paused: "Sao..................?"

    Chu Xuan thought that Yan Mengsheng wouldn't be able to hear it anyway, and nodded solemnly. When there was no good place to eat his whole body, he felt that Yan Mengsheng was not serious.

    Chu Xuan thought Yin Bo had automatically substituted his own words to describe Yan Mengsheng, and couldn't help but explain, "I'm talking about him, not you."

    Yin Bo: "..." He was all talking about.

    His eyes on Chu Xuan's face became even thicker. After recognizing himself, he must let Chu Xuan know the consequences of speaking badly about him.

    "But I know you, I have known you for a long time, and I know all the little habits in your life."

    Yin Bo noticed Chu Xuan's slightly surprised expression and continued.

."There is a man who gave me a picture and a pot of smiling geraniums on my birthday. This is this man. He would go to the wrong house at night when he was drunk; he was very dishonest when he slept and likes to snatch other people's quilts; he likes watching horror movies and Suspense film; he also said that he likes the seaside scenery..."

    Chu Xuan's eyes widened, and water began to flow in his eyes, and his chest was constantly undulating, close to each other, as if the sound of a heart beating.

    "Is it brother?"
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.4K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
497K 19.5K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
164K 8.2K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...
118K 4.7K 57
The Villain is Born with a Sweet Tooth 反派天生嗜甜 Author: 封玖 Status: 56 Chapters (Completed) Tang Zhou dreamed that he was cannon fodder in a novel...