The Uninvited Lovers ✅

Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... Еще

Prologue
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Epilogue
New Story

Part 2

3.1K 350 69
Poohbear8435

Check of you've read the Part 1.

-----------------

It was a break time. Sana along with Ruhi and two other girls goes around on college tour. As soon as they step out in the sun light near the basketball court. Sana stops to look at her clothes to check the stain mark's visibility in sunlight while the three girls walks few steps ahead of her.

A basketball lands infront of Sana all of a sudden and she flinches from her place. She looks at the ball petrified and then looks at the direction from where it travelled.

"Hey! Did you get scared? I thought you were brave because you dared to puncture all the four tyres of my car.", He says as he approached closer to her.

Sana glares at him by placing her hands over her hips.

"Rakesh, are you sure, she is the girl you were talking about who punctured my car tyres?", He enquires as he took final step and stood close to her, staring right back into her eyes.

Rakesh: Yes, 100% sure.

"So, Ms. Whoever you are. What were you even thinking before flattening my car's tyres? Picking up unnecessary fights with the senior on the first day, huh? You know your remaining days of this year could become a worst nightmare?", He says still staring into her eyes.

Sana: I am not scared of anyone when I am not wrong.

He laughs and claps sarcastically.

"So, you puncturing my car's tyre has a justification?", He questioned.

Sana: Yes, because when you drive on the street, you should know that you aren't owning the road and there are other people walking on the road as well. So this was to teach you the lesson for splashing that muddy sludge on my kurti.

"You know what?" He goes closer to her face leaving just few inches between his and her face. She doesn't move even a inch as she feared no one and looked straight into his eyes. "I like it!", He smirks.

Ruhi: Obviously, you had to like it, cause it was my idea. (Ruhi lies)

He turns around and looks at Ruhi. He tries to recollect the familiar face at the back of his mind by narrowing his eyebrows and biting his lips.

"You!! Aaa.. you are Mahesh Dixit's daughter right?", He asks to confirm.

Ruhi: (smiles) Yes, I have a name as well, Ruhi.. Ruhi Dixit!

"Right, I saw you at Singhania's party.", he says.

Ruhi: Not bad!! Your memory is really sharp, Mr. Aditya Oberoi.

Aditya Oberoi, Age: 22 year old, Final Year M.B.A. student, son of Late. Anand Oberoi. Young, handsome, rich, popular and a friendly guy in college.

Aditya: (turns to Sana) I am sorry for spoiling your kurti. Ms...

Sana: Sana Suresh Awasthi. (Stands with her hand crossed against her chest)

Aditya: Yes, Ms. Sana Suresh Awasthi, can I buy you another beautiful kurti?

Ruhi: That's really sweet of you but Sana never accepts any favours from anyone.

Aditya: But this isn't a favour, it's just correcting my mistake.

Ruhi: Nice try.. (smirks)

Aditya: (to Ruhi) Ruhi, why don't you allow her to speak instead? (Looks at Sana and talks softly) So will you come with me today to the shopping mall after college?

Sana: No, thanks. I've already cleared the scores with you by flattening your tyres so if I take a kurti from you then I will have to get your car repaired which I can't afford.

Ruhi: (smirks) I told you.

Aditya: (shows palm to Ruhi while staring at Sana) Impressive!! Very very impressive!! Friends? (Forwards his hands)

Sana looks at his hands without forwarding her hands.

Aditya: Don't you believe in being friends with rich? I won't expect any costly gifts from you and won't give you one as well. (Smiles) I am not a bad guy. (Looks around at his classmates and friends who were looking at him with their mouth wide open) What are looking at? Tell her.

Boys in unison: Yes, yes. He is not a bad guy. He is a very good person.

Sana: (giggles and forwards her hands) Okay! Okay! Friends!

Ruhi: Yeah, whatever! (Frowns)

Aditya: Hey Ruhi, there are no restrictions on having multiple friends. Restrictions are only for having a girlfriend. We can be friends as well.

Ruhi looks at him for a while and forwards her hand with a big smile. He shakes hand with her.

Aditya: So let's celebrate the beginning of our friendship in canteen. Anyways, I am famished after playing basketball.

Sana: I will pay my own bill.

Aditya: (folds his hand) Sure Maathe!! Abhi aap canteen ko jaate aur hum boys room jaake apne kapde change karke aate.. (winks with a smile)

Ruhi and Sana laughs. They go to canteen and order snacks. Aditya joins them.

Aditya: Sana, tell me something about yourself?

Sana: Hmm.. What do you want to know?

Aditya: Whatever the friend should know about his other friend.

Ruhi: (coughs) Jab tak Sana decide karti hai, can I tell you about myself?

Aditya: Who doesn't know you darling? Daughter of the business tycoon, Mahesh Dixit.

Ruhi: Look who is talking, your family owns a biggest business empire and people like my father doesn't even get a chance to stand nearby your business house.

Aditya was observing Sana who looked elsewhere disinterested. She excused and got up and went away.

Aditya: Isse kya hua? Kaha jaa rahi hai?

Ruhi: Ussey business mein koyi interest nahi hai. Bade bade logon ki baaton mein woh lost ho jaati hai.

Aditya looks at her going to another table and sitting down.

Aditya: Woh kaun hai?

Ruhi looks at him and frowns.

Ruhi: JP. Jitesh Patel, Topper from Saraswati Vidhya Mandhir with 97.xyz%. Chomu kahi ka. Mujhe benji bola. I mean look at me? Do I look like a benji. Sana ko bolta toh ek baat thi kyuki uski dressing sense se woh benji dikhti bhi hai.. but me?

Aditya wasn't paying attention to her talk. He got up and went to their table. He grabs a nearby chair, turns it in reverse and sits with his chest pressed on to the backrest. Ruhi rolled her eyes and followed Aditya.

Aditya: Hi Jitesh Patel, I am Aditya Oberoi. I am Sana's friend. (Forwards his hand) And Sana's friends are my friends as well.

Jitesh looked up at him and smiled. He shook hands with him.

JP: Hello Aditya Bhai. (Looks at Ruhi) Hello Ruhi Be..

Ruhi: (frowns) Ben bola na toh.. toh.. (looks around and picks up a butter knife from the waiter's tray who was passing by) ..toh yeh tere pet mein gussedh dungi..

JP gulps in fear..

Sana: Chill yaar Ruhi! Tumhe iske saath nahi baitna toh tum kahi aur bait jaao Aditya ke saath. Maine Jitesh ko akele baita dekha toh ussey join karne aa gayi.

Aditya: JP, tum jisse chahe usey Ben bula lo but isko mat bulana bas. (JP nods okay) Okay Ruhi? (Ruhi smirks and nods her head to say okay) Hogaya problem solve? Chalo ab pet pooja karte hai.

Sana: Thank God! (Sighs)

Aditya stuffs sandwich in his mouth.

Aditya: Toh Sana, hamari baat adhuri reh gayi thi. Apne baare mein batao.

Sana: Mere baare mein kuch khaas nahi hai kehne ko. I am an orphan aur mein ek mahine pehle hi Indore se aayi hoon yaha padhne. Girls hostel mein rehti hoon aur ek part time naukri ki talaash mein hoon.

Ruhi: Mere dur ki cousin hai, dad ne bola tha ki hamare ghar reh jao aur chahe toh hamare hi office mein part time naukri kar lo. Par madam ka self esteem beech mein aa jata hai.

Sana: Ruhi!! I believe in putting 200% effort before seeking help from anyone. Kyuki harr baar help lene se value kam ho jati hai.

Aditya: Wow!! I like it! All the best with your job search. You can ask me for help after investing your 200% effort.

Sana: (smiles) Thanks Aditya.

Aditya: Adi bol sakti ho, isi naam se jaante hai sab mujhe.

Bell rings and they leave for their lectures.

___________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Let me know if you're liking the story.

Vote hi kardo yaar, paise thode hi lag rahe hai vote karne ke.. sirf ek ⭐ button hi toh dabana hai..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

187K 17.4K 70
she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was rude and arrogant.... he had faced hardsh...
206K 18.1K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
The Chaotic Charms SANU❤️

Любовные романы

9.7K 1.8K 10
He was her Last love He was her Last Desire He was the only wish of hers Her stubborn, her cries, her laugh it all began and ended on him. She was I...
545K 38.2K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...