[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 71

2.4K 108 0
By Erishi_An

Xu Yiteng looked at the Yin ancestor who didn't want a face, ignored Chu Xuan's somewhat irritable face, and went straight to cling to his fingers, even his love veteran could only call it "excellent."

    Okay, now Chu Xuan's face is even worse.

    Feeling the resistance that was suppressing hard in his hand, I waited for a while with my eyes down, but no new memory appeared in my mind. He raised his eyes and glanced at the discomfort written on Chu Xuan's face, and even the corners of the beautifully curved mouth faintly pressed down, as if he wanted to hit him very much.

    He was very surprised, why occasionally suddenly remembered, and sometimes he took the initiative to touch, but there was no reaction at all.

    Seeing Yin's thin eyebrows, Chu Xuan hesitated, as if he was thinking about something. The restraint of his hand was loosened a lot. He pulled his left hand out of it and shook it a few times to relax his somewhat sour wrist.

.His right hand was on his leg, a string of bracelets hung on his wrist, and his left wrist was empty.

    Xu Yiteng leaned over, looking curious about what the baby looked like, and asked: "How is it, do you remember anything?"

    Yin Bo shook his head with a solemn face, looking at Chu Xuan's hand drawn from his palm, his heart suddenly seemed to be bitten by something, but he didn't show it on his face, "Nothing."

    Chu Xuan's gaze fell on Yin thin face motionless, thinking of what he said to himself, and then looking at the dark eyes of the other party, "I think Mr. Yin may have misunderstood something. I don't like you. , I never liked you, everything is a coincidence."

    No matter how he wanted to break his head, he couldn't understand why he had to hold hands with him to restore his memory. .It was the first time that I saw Xiao Huang Man in front of him, and gave him snacks, because accidentally went to his home to take a shower, which might have misunderstood something, and now he feels it is necessary to explain.

    The ship quickly reached the shore, and Chu Xuan said his last serious sentence, "I don't mean anything to you, and I hope you don't do anything misleading like this again."

    Yin thin eyes moved, long thick eyelashes drooping slightly, covering the dark cold eyes, he whispered: "I am abrupt."

    At this time, the ship stopped, Xu Yiteng quickly helped relieve the dignified atmosphere, stood up, and said: "We are at the place, we should disembark."

.Chu Xuan and Yin Bo also got up from the boat. Xu Yiteng thought about getting off the boat first, but the boat was still a bit swaying, and there was still water under his feet. He slipped under his unbalanced feet, and he barely got on the shore after kicking the bow of the boat. The old man pulled his arm and didn't fall into the water.

    Chu Xuan stood on the side of the boat. Unexpectedly, Xu Yiteng made one of the boats skew and swayed and swayed a little severely. He had no time to react. One of his bodies lost his center of gravity and moved to the water's edge, with a soft, strong hand on one side. Holding him, Chu Xuan could only see his thin and tight jaw at the moment he fell, without seeing his expression clearly.

    But because the boat was too bumpy, the two of them fell into the water together.

    The lake is very large and a bit deep, but fortunately, it is on the shore, and everyone wears life jackets.

.Xu Yiteng heard the sound of puffing into the water two consecutive puffs coming from behind, and he became stiff, turning his head slowly and stiffly like a robot, wouldn't it be what he thought? Did he kick them all by one foot?

    The two who fell into the water poked their heads out of the water. Even though they were wet, they were not very embarrassed because of their good looks.

    As soon as Chu Xuan raised his head, he saw the dignified hand that was still holding him.

    He suddenly thought of what Yan Mengsheng said to himself, he said: Because he shook the hand he wanted to hold, he would not let go no matter what happened.

    The corners of Chu Xuan's eyes flushed slightly, and he took a deep breath quietly, and withdrew his hand from his thin hand. In order to prevent misunderstanding, he reached out and wiped his water-filled face with bright eyes." I'm sorry, it dragged you down with me."

.Yin thin black hair was still dripping with water, and his delicate eyebrows were stained with water like a fallen god who fell from the altar. Only the person who pulled him off the altar was reflected in his deep and pitch-black eyes.

    "It's okay." The words were gentle, without any blame.

    He watched Chu Xuan approach the shore, Xu Yiteng quickly howled: "I'm sorry you! Why are you all falling!"

    Because it is flowing lake water, the lake water is very clean, without any unpleasant smell. Chu Xuan pursed the corner of his mouth and said nothing.

    A thin and indifferent voice came from beside him, "The mountain where Yu Gong has moved for so long, it is estimated that you will finish it with one foot, without breathing."

    The earth is shaking and the mountains are shaking-Xu Dajiao: "..."

.Chu Xuan couldn't help but smile when he heard this, his brows curled, and the only unhappiness in his heart was gone. He went ashore, turned around and pulled Yin Bo up from the water.

    "Don't be angry, don't be angry, I didn't mean it, I will invite you to take a bath in the most luxurious hotel, and then arrange a good meal for you, okay." Xu Yiteng knew that he was wrong, so he had to choose this kind of compensation.

    Chu Xuan wanted to say that it's okay, and the person beside him said thinly, "Yes."

    They took off the life jackets, and the people who passed by looked at the drenched two people, and their appearance was high enough, the cold white skin and the black hair, but the temperament of the two people was absolutely perfect. It is different. One is that the corners of the sun's mouth are slightly dyed with a smile, and the other is that the face is tall and cold and the eyes are colder, as if nothing can enter his eyes.

.Xu Yiteng looked at the two of them and sighed lightly: "You guys, if I were not handsome, I might be really stressed if I walk with you."

    Glancing at him faintly, not wanting to expose him, and chose to shut his mouth.

    A little girl walked towards him. The little girl said to the woman beside her: "Mom! This black and blue brother looks so good!"

    Xu Yiteng was wearing yellow short sleeves and didn't mention him. He took a few deep breaths, as if he had recognized the reality, and he didn't say anything.

    When they arrived at the hotel, Xu Yiteng opened a room for the two of them, thinking that both of them were men. They couldn't open two rooms for a bath. They left after opening the room, and went to a very high restaurant in advance to make a reservation.

    "You wash me first?" Yin Bo asked.

.Chu Xuan first washed his hands, wiped his hands dry, picked up the mobile phone on the side, didn't lift his head, and said directly: "Wash it first, after all, you fell into the water just to pull me. I'm very embarrassed. ."

    Seeing that he said this, Yin Bo stopped asking and went to the bathroom.

    Then came the sound of shower water rushing to the floor in the bathroom.

    About half an hour later, the bathroom door was pushed open. Chu Xuan raised his head to look. This time, Yin Bo showed his exquisite thin but powerful chest, with eight pack abdominal muscles clearly visible, as well as the broad shoulders. It makes people full of security, and Chu Xuan's eyes sank again, his belly is not up for grabs, it's just a flat plain.

    Yin Bo walked to his side, not very close, but he could vaguely smell the faint fragrance of wood shower gel exuding from Yin Bo's body, which smelled nicely.

."There is only one bathrobe, it's a bit small, you can wear that one." Yin Bo wiped his hair with a towel, and looked towards Chu Xuan along the broken fringe hair on his forehead.

    The expression was careless and a little sloppy, with wet eyes still lingering with sultry tenderness.

    Chu Xuan pretended to inadvertently retracted his gaze, got up from the bed, put on slippers, and prepared to walk to the bathroom with a hum.

    When Chu Xuan was halfway through the wash, he heard the sound of opening the door, and then a man's bass came through the glass: "I just went down and asked for a facial cleanser. Would you like to use it?"

.The young man inside was about to wipe his body with a towel. Hearing the words facial cleanser, he still had water in his hand. He opened a gap in the bathroom door and stretched out his slender hand from the knuckles to the upper part of his wrist. One point, it was shining white to shining by the light, and the fingertips were still faintly pink, and from inside came the beautiful voice of a teenager, "Get it."

    Yin Bo opened the facial cleanser package and was about to hand it to Chu Xuan's right hand. After a while, Chu Xuan shook his hand when he saw that there was still nothing on the palm of his hand. With this shake, it happened that the bracelet was on the finger of Yin Bo. The rings collided.

    Suddenly another segment flashed in his mind. .A young man went to his room and occupied his quilt, but he was not angry at all. On the contrary, he looked at the self-sleeping young man, as if he had stolen the forbidden fruit. He knew it was wrong, but the heart still couldn't bear it. Suddenly beating twice quickly, the feeling is beyond words, happiness and panic coexist.

    When Chu Xuan got the facial cleanser, he immediately retracted his hand and closed the bathroom door.

    The memory stopped again.

    Yin Bo could no longer attribute all this to coincidence this time.

    ...

    "I haven't had any information from your brother for a long time. Is he still at home?" A man and Yin Jianghe mentioned this topic accidentally after they talked about their cooperation.

    "He basically stays at home." Yin Jianghe took a sip of coffee and said.

    Another said: "I heard that your brother was in a car accident. He was rescued and his eyes were healed."

.Yin Jianghe was supposed to handle the cup of coffee with care. After hearing this, he didn't know why the cup on the table was louder, and his eyes were puzzled: "He had a car accident? When did it happen?"

    "It is said that just a while ago, your brother is incompetent, and he doesn't even know about your brother..." The man made a haha ​​and made a joke.

    Yin Jianghe nodded slowly, "He couldn't see clearly that I was afraid that he would be hurt, so I wanted him to stay at home. Recently I was busy at work, so I didn't call back, and no one notified me. I was indeed dereliction of duty. Sorry. First, I’m going to see how this child is doing."

    The two nodded.

    Yin Jianghe walked outside and dialed the contact he had just contacted on the phone the week before. The beep made him hold his breath and waited for the other party to pick it up. .If it was like what they said, his brother's blindness was cured, then it would be more pleasing to him than his cooperation.

    At the same time, Yin Bo was not ready to ask for his face anymore, his eyes were fixed on Chu Xuan who had just walked out of the bathroom.

    Chu Xuan was wearing the bathrobe just right, and the towel was on his head. Because of the water vapor, his white face also climbed into two pink balls, which was really cute.

    "Can I continue to hold your hand?" Yin Bo asked without hesitation, obviously seeking advice, but his black eyes were shining with a certain light.

    Chu Xuan was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't react to what he had just said. Why did this person ask him again?

    At this time, Yin Bo's mobile phone rang, and he picked it up without looking at the contact's name.

    "Where are you?" the other party asked.

    "Hotel." Yin Bo replied directly.

.Chu Xuan also reacted, rubbing his hair through the towel, and lazily said: "Yes, touch one million at a time."

    Yin thin: "Deal."

    After hearing their conversation on the other end of the phone, the voice suddenly became louder, and he yelled over there with a throat—

    "You were jumped by the fairy?????"
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
263K 12.7K 80
I, The Villain's Father, Bully Others 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author 山吹子 Status 80 Chapters Description Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain blood...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
464K 14.1K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...