[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

נכתב על ידי Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 70

2.5K 102 1
נכתב על ידי Erishi_An

He expressed the doubts in his heart. The shadowy figure of the young man in his memory was very similar to Chu Xuan, but Chu Xuan's reaction before him seemed to have nothing to do with him.

    "I'm joking." Yin Bo pulled down his mask and smiled at Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan trembled all over, and pressed the corner of his lower lip. This joke was really cold, and I felt that his neighbor might be somewhat abnormal.

    ...

    Chu Xuan opened the door of the house, and when he was about to enter, he heard the people behind him say: "Come to my house later?"

    "...Why should I go to your house?" Chu Xuan looked suspicious.

    Yin was speechless, and for a while, he didn't think why he would invite him actively, and silently entered the password without saying a word, and fled back to the house as if to escape.

.After he entered the room, he put his hand in his hair, his slightly round eyes almost overflowed with shock, and he whispered, "Why would I ask those words on my own initiative? Is my mind caught by the door? ?"

    He can't remember how he was so obsessed with asking about children when he had a child, and he just took the initiative to invite people to come to his house as a guest. This is not his style...

    Only the ring that flickered quietly, as if laughing, secretly manipulating all this.

    While complaining about what he said and did, he picked up the phone uncontrollably and sent a WeChat message to Chu Xuan.

    -I have something good for you to eat.

    The other party replied almost in seconds: Thank you, I will not eat.

    The ring flickered two more times, and he took a deep breath, his brain was blank, but his movements were extremely quick, and he sent a nonsense.

.-But I cut my fingers in order to make good food.

    Yin Bo looked at his hands as if he had seen a ghost, and looked at the palms and backs of the hands carefully. He found a detail, the color of the ring seemed to be thicker?

    Before he continued to doubt whether he had been succumbed to evil, a knock on the door suddenly came from the door.

    Her thin heart sank, her pretty eyebrows frowned, and she was really deceived by others.

    He walked over to open the door and saw that Chu Xuan was wearing a milky white tutu pajamas, standing helplessly at the door, and handing him a band-aid, "Put it myself, so careless."

    Looking at the band-aid, the packaging was very novel, so he took it, and said thank you, but he said... "You are so good to me."

    Yin Bo: "..." This band-aid sticks to the mouth and forgets it.

.Chu Xuan: "...This is polite, don't get me wrong." I wanted to shift this embarrassing topic, "By the way, didn't you say you made something delicious, let me taste it?"

    Yin Bogang pretended to be a round lie, put the band-aid on the pad of the index finger of his left hand, raised his head and said, "Come in."

    Chu Xuan sat on the sofa, waiting for what Yin Bo said to eat, and waited for a long time for a big watermelon that had not been cut yet, with a big head and a small tail.

    He took the piece of watermelon and said to his heart that this was what he said to eat, and then he thought about what Xu Yiteng said to him. Not long after Yin Bo was discharged from the hospital, he should take more care of any problems. It doesn’t matter. I ate the whole watermelon.

    "It's pretty sweet." After Chu Xuan finished speaking, he wiped his mouth with the piece of paper, and suddenly felt a little itchy in his mouth.

    "It's over..."

    Yin Bo also ate a piece of watermelon, and saw that something was wrong with Chu Xuan, "What's the matter?"

."I'm allergic to watermelon, and my mouth swelled after eating." He has been wearing books for twelve years. The original owner's body is not allergic at all, and he is not allergic to watermelon. He also ate a lot of watermelon, but his body is against watermelon. allergic.

    Yin Bo raised the pitch-black eyes to meet Chu Xuan's eyes, "There should be medicine, right?"

    Chu Xuan's originally beautiful and soft lips turned red and swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye, and in the end they became red and swollen again. His eyes were a little moist, nodded, and his voice was vague: "Yes, at my house."

    Yin Bo immediately went to get the medicine with Chu Xuan. There was no one in the family. Chu Nian went to a cram school, his mother was working, and he was the only idler at home. Therefore, Chu Xuan often watched some dog-blood romance dramas to explain the boringness. Right now, before he went to Yin Bo's house, he turned on the TV to watch, and when he returned, the TV series was still showing.

.Chu Xuan found the ointment to be put on his mouth, thinking that he was causing the other party's allergy, took the ointment from his hand and squeezed it on the index finger of his right hand.

    "I'll do it myself." Chu Xuan's voice was numb and swollen from his lips, and his words were a bit inaudible.

    "Why do you come by yourself, what do you do if you put the ointment in your mouth?" Yin Bo replied.

    "There is also a mirror..." Before the words were finished, someone pinched his chin, and then a cool ointment with a medicinal fragrance was applied to his lips, touching the petals of his lips again and again, making his movements gentle and gentle. Careful, and the owner who is doing this action is also very serious.

    At this time, the voice of the characters' dialogue came from the TV.

    "God, you actually kissed someone's mouth so swollen!"

."I don't want it either, but your lips are soft and easy to touch, and you seem to want to kiss. It's not my fault."

    "Don't do this to others next time!"

    "Why not? I'm going to soften your kiss's legs next time."

    The movements on Yin Bo's hand gradually slowed down, thin lips were pursed and pursed, not knowing what to say, his expression was more or less embarrassed and unnatural, especially his hands were still on Chu Xuan's lips, his eyes were It's on it too.

    Chu Xuan wanted to cry without tears, and awkwardly pulled out a three-room one-room with his toes. For the first time, he hated himself so much why he wanted to watch a dog-blood romance today, and he made his voice so loud! Do evil!

    "Apply it yourself." Yin Bo put the ointment on the side into Chu Xuan's hand and left without looking back.

.Chu Xuan threw the ointment aside, and even applied a hammer after applying it. He really wants to leave this planet now, why after meeting Yin Bo, he is either embarrassed or on an embarrassing road every day...

    Chu Xuan sat on the sofa suspiciously, and sent a message to the friend who loves to read comics, "I'm so unlucky lately."

    The other party replied: "Would you like to help a few old men and old ladies cross the road on the road, give up their seats on the bus, and do a few more good deeds to dispel the recent bad luck?"

    Chu Xuan thought for a while, "Feasible."

    Two hours later, Chu's mother picked up Chu Nian and returned home. At this time, Chu Xuan's mouth was also reduced a lot, but it was a little redder than usual.

    Chu Nian walked over with curiosity, "Brother, did you kiss someone?"

    Mother Chu patted the little boy on the head, "You fart a little bit older, and you're talking nonsense again."

.Chu Xuan turned his head stiffly, his eyes lost his expression, and he didn't even have any vitality to speak, "Watermelon allergies."

    "But brother, you haven't been allergic for a long time."

    "..."

    Back in the room, I bowed my head and pondered. His neighbor seemed to be able to help him restore his memory. It happened that Xu Yiteng sent a message asking how he was today and if he had any thoughts of it.

    He sent a voice over, "There may be a great progress."

    Xu Yiteng, who received the message on the other end, stared straight at the phone and immediately called, "Wait for me to be there soon, since we know how to restore the memory, we have to hurry up."

    It didn't take long for Xu Yiteng to arrive at the place, sitting on the opposite side of the poignant, his expression was a bit speechless.

    Yin Bo said: "That neighbor seems to be able to help me restore my memory."

.Although Xu Yiteng was a little confused, he still smiled and said, "How can he help you recover?"

    "Hand in hand with him." Yin Po said frankly, not as if he was joking.

    Xu Yiteng: "..." He slowed down for a while, and couldn't help answering: "If you like someone and want to fall in love with someone, you can just say, "Hand in hand, hand in hand to treat, say to the ghost capital." Do not believe."

    Looking at him coldly, his eyes sharp and implied, Xu Yiteng shut his mouth sensibly, and then said: "Now let's ask him to help you treat your illness."

    Chu Xuan had already left the house, thinking that, as his friend said, to help a few old people cross the road to do good deeds, maybe it can really dispel the recent bad luck.

    As soon as he walked to a nearby park, the phone in his pocket rang, and when he opened it, it was Xu Yiteng's call.

."Good brother, where are you, can you help me?"

    Chu Xuan paused, "How can I help?"

    "My Xiao Yin said you can help him restore his memory, can you spare time to help him heal?"

    "Why don't I go to a doctor for treatment? I can't help much. I'm still in a hurry to do good deeds. I'm hanging up..." Before Chu Xuan's words fell, he heard the voice coming from the other end, "Hey, hey, don't you hang".

    "Anyway, it's all about doing good deeds. It's not bad. Just help. The best results are." Xu Yiteng persuaded me bitterly. The man standing next to him was cold, and someone owed him something. Eight million is the same, and he is forced to call Chu Xuan, not to call himself, a cold and arrogant person.

.Chu Xuan was silent for a while, he didn't want to help, because he was too embarrassed after encountering Yin You recently, which caused him not to want to see each other very much, but everyone told him that, it would be best if he could help. ...

    "Where shall we meet?" Chu Xuan asked.

    "Jiangqing Lake Park."

    A big lake in the park is crystal clear. They were sitting on a small boat, the lake was as calm as a mirror, with only the circles of waves being raised by the boat. The warm light shone on the rippled lake, creating a layer of fine water, like a thin layer. Dreamy green forging.

    Chu Xuan looked at Yin's handsome face with no expression, and then at Xu Yiteng with a smile on his face, straight to the point, "How can I help him recover?"

    Xu Yiteng was embarrassed to say the words "I want to hold hands with you", but he didn't say it for a long time.

.Chu Xuan glanced at him suspiciously, before he could speak, his hand was held in the palm of another person's hand.

    He was taken aback, subconsciously withdrew, but he was held tightly by the person. Chu Xuan raised his eyes and saw the light and sloppy arc of the corners of his thin mouth, and his careless expression seemed to be indifferent to anything, but It's such an indifferent person who took the initiative to hold his hand.

    "What are you doing?" Chu Xuan didn't have much patience. He wanted to withdraw his hand but couldn't get it back, making him a little irritated.

    Xu Yiteng quickly eased his emotions, "He is restoring his memory, don't be angry."

    Chu Xuan: "..." Which way of regaining memory should you hold hands with others?

    Originally thinking about holding a hand, Chu Xuan suppressed the irritability in his heart, and let people hold him honestly for a while. After a few seconds, he felt a little loose in his hand, and wanted to take the opportunity to retract.

.Who knows that the stinky hand pierced the gap between his fingers shamelessly...

    Fingers clasped him

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

118K 4.7K 57
The Villain is Born with a Sweet Tooth 反派天生嗜甜 Author: 封玖 Status: 56 Chapters (Completed) Tang Zhou dreamed that he was cannon fodder in a novel...
497K 19.5K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
275K 7.4K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...