[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 66

2.6K 117 0
By Erishi_An

The blue light enveloped the entire room for five seconds. Soon, the bright light became smaller and lighter, and finally turned into a translucent soul body, which can be seen faintly. He is an adult man.

    When the man saw the sleeping boy, he stretched out his transparent and shimmering hand, covering the boy’s white face, but the hand passed through the boy’s face like air, and the boy in his dream had nothing. Feel.

    The man's body was faintly light, which was so obvious in the dark room. He bent down and dropped a kiss on the boy's lips. Soon, the man's figure turned into a little blue starlight and disappeared in the room. middle.

.Chu Xuan dreamed that Yan Mengsheng was touching his face and wanted to kiss him. Everything in the dream was so sweet, but suddenly changed the scene, dreaming that they were separated, Chu Xuan's eyelashes trembled, and a drop of tears flowed from the corner of his eyes. Slowly slipped onto the pillow, and then woke up.

    When he woke up, feeling cold on his face, he stretched out his hand and realized that he was crying.

    Chu Xuan sat up and turned on the table lamp beside the bed. The warm yellow light illuminates the bed. After sitting for a while, he turned his head and looked at the curtains. The other end of the curtains was filled with bright white light, and he got out of the bed. , Opened the curtains, the outside was already dimly lit.

    Looking at the people below through the window, he still couldn't help thinking, after he left, Yan Mengsheng would not like others again after he had forgotten him.

    But when he thought of this possibility, his heart could not breathe as if being pinched.

.Chu Xuan opened the window and breathed the fresh air in the early morning for a while. He didn't continue to think about it. He was afraid that if he continued to think, it would be even more sad. This feeling was just as unacceptable as being broken in love.

    When the cool wind blew away the dull thoughts in his mind, he closed the window, sat back on the bed, picked up the mobile phone on the bedside and looked at the time, then opened the novel in a ghostly manner. He wrote a long story angrily. The comments of the villain Yan Mengsheng remained in his draft box and were not published.

    Chu Xuan tapped the screen with his fingertips, preparing to long press to delete the novel, but when he looked at the word "delete", his heart was so painful that his eyes were red, and his nose was sore.

    In the end, he still didn't delete it, and buried his face in his arms, only to see the shoulders of the boy on the bed trembling gently, without making a sound.

    ...

.The man on the hospital bed woke up and sat up slowly. He looked at his infusion hand and looked at the surrounding environment blankly. When the nurse next to him saw him wake up, he asked, "Is he still feeling uncomfortable." ?"

    The nurse couldn’t believe that the man in front of him was a rich second-generation man. His broken hair on his forehead was very long, covering the bridge of his nose. It was a bit sloppy. Only the pale and thin lips could be seen, which gave people a gloomy and indifferent feeling. He didn't dare to approach at will, but it is said that this rich second generation had mental illness and autism. Thinking of this, the nurse silently looked at the man on the hospital bed.

    The man stretched out his right hand and rubbed the still painful temple, and shook his head very lightly, even as a response to the nurse.

    Seeing that there was nothing wrong with him, the nurse left the ward. Before leaving, she murmured, "This recovery is too fast. I took oxygen yesterday, so people can sit up today."

.After a while, a man hurriedly rushed from outside, his age was about the same age as the man on the hospital bed, and he quickly walked to the hospital bed. When he was about to pull his hand aside, he did not hesitate to withdraw it, his eyes were faint. dislike.

    The man couldn't see the other person's expression clearly, only knew that he avoided... his own hand, it was his illusion, he went to prepare to touch the other person's shoulder, and the other person gave him a cold look, full of warnings inside.

    "Yin...you, can you see it?" The man asked with eyes full of disbelief, his eyes widened.

    The other party didn't want to care about him, so he pulled out the needle from his hand and got off the hospital bed.

    The neglected man asked again: "You just had an accident and haven't recovered yet. How can you get out of bed?"

    The other party finally paid attention to him, with an indifferent voice, "Who are you? What does it matter to you?"

.The man's expression became even more horrified, "I am Xu Yiteng, your only friend, wait... You don't even know me anymore, you won't lose your memory anymore!?"

    "Yin Bo" gave Xu Yiteng a faint look, his eyes were cold, as if looking at a stranger, which made Xu Yiteng believe that he had amnesia, and he quickly went out and called the doctor. Yin Bo was checked again. After checking a few items, the doctor looked at the displayed image and said to Xu Yiteng: "There is nothing wrong with seeing the brain. It may be that the impact of the accident was too great, or the memory will come back after a while."

    Only then did Xu Yiteng relieved his heart, turned his head and found that Yin Bo was already dressed and ready to leave.

    ...

    -Oh my god, did you know that the meager blindness is cured!

    -Is Yin Bo the second generation of autistic rich who does not leave the door? .Didn't he have a car accident and was transferred to the intensive care unit. Not only did he not die, but people who had been blind for more than ten years suddenly stopped? This is incredible.

    -Yeah, it's weird...

    The man in front of him was alive and lively, walking with wind, and he did not look like someone who had just had a car accident. Xu Yiteng called the person in front of him, "Aren’t you going back to the Yin’s house? Oh, your dad is the only one left in the house. If you give it, you will be given money, and there is no one to take care of you. Come to my house."

    Xu Yiteng is a friend of Yinbo who has been playing since childhood. He was autistic because of Yinbo. In addition, he became blind because of fever when he was a child. He didn't like playing with others, and others didn't like playing with him. As time passed, he became more and more. The more lonely, there is only Xu Yiteng as a friend.

    "But I am really happy for you, you can see the world again.".Xu Yiteng sighed for him, and even wiped his wet eyes with excitement. After so many years, he can finally see the scenery outside, "Look at me, I am your best friend."

    Yin Bo looked at his messy and long hair, even covering the line of sight in front of him, then his gaze fell on Xu Yiteng's face again, and his voice was indifferent: "After reading it, take me to cut my hair."

    The memory in his mind is too confusing, and he can't even remember the payment password in the phone, so he can only interrupt the man next to him temporarily.

    "Didn't you always like long hair? Why did you suddenly want to cut it."

    "Who said I like it."

    "..."

    Xu Yiteng didn't know why Yin Bo became so cruel after a car accident, only when he broke his brain, he had to coax this ancestor. .The two entered the barbershop one after the other. After about ten minutes, Xu Yiteng sat on the seat and played with the phone. His eyes were a little uncomfortable and he just raised his head and saw a man in black with short hair passing in front of him. After passing by, the side face is flawless, and the lip color is coquettish red, shocking the sky.

    Xu Yiteng stared at the man in a daze, without leaving his eyes, until the man stopped in front of him, looking at him with dark, cold eyes, and his thin lips opened, and the familiar cold voice came out.

    "Not going?"

    What Xu Yiteng thought in his heart was the handsome guy, who are you calling, but the more he looked at him, the more he noticed that he was wearing that sensuality, he was a good brother!

    He stood up suddenly, and blurted out: "Yin thin, my shit! You are so handsome with your short haircut, and the handsome guy is by my side."

.The dignified and indifferent expression almost made Xu Yiteng feel that the man in front of him had changed. He was not his friend since childhood, but the thought that his good brother had lost his memory, then he was forgiven for this thought.

    "Since your memory is chaotic, I will take you out to let the air out and see if you can think of anything." Xu Yiteng said.

    After shopping for most of the day, they almost visited the places they were familiar with. This ancestor didn't think of it at all, and in the end he was tired from shopping, and returned home more than eight o'clock in the evening.

    Before going to bed at night, the man lay quietly on the bed, looking at the ceiling in a daze. His mind was full of chaotic memories, and there were many fragments of memories that were empty. No matter how hard he tried to think about it, he couldn’t catch it. Feelings of emptiness and irritability can swallow him.

    About in the early morning, the person on the bed finally closed his eyes because of fatigue and went to sleep.

.It didn't take long for the ring on the man's right middle finger to emit a faint light blue light in the silent dark room, and it was calm after flashing for about four or five times.

    the next day.

    When the two of them were eating, they said politely, "Help me find a house."

    Xu Yiteng was puzzled, a little confused, "Are you not living with me?"

    "I don't like troublesome people, and I don't want to live with others."

    Xu Yiteng took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I will try to find it for you this afternoon." He thought that his good brother didn't want to live in the original Yin family, but he just wanted to clean up and recover by himself. Think more.

    At noon, when I was bored and bored sitting on the sofa watching TV, Xu Yiteng told him, "I found it."

    "The environment is beautiful, the soundproofing is good, and the neighbors should be fine. It is suitable for you to recuperate."

....

    As soon as Chu Xuan woke up, he saw the voice from his friend, and he clicked on the voice.

    -Good brother, I am not in this city now. I opened a comic exhibition not far from your home. There is a manga seller next to the comic exhibition. You can buy this comic for me. 》

    Chu Xuan sent an OK to the past.

    When he went out, he found that the other side of their house seemed to be moving in with a neighbor, but he didn't go to see it. It's not too late to say hello when the neighbor moves here and has a chance.

    When Chu Xuan bought the comic, he looked at the cover and it was normal, but it was strange that there was no packaging cover. He called the friend and said that it’s okay. He has been squatting on the comic for a long time, as long as it is not damaged. That's it.

    Chu Xuan took the comic book and took the subway to go home.

.It takes about twenty minutes to sit on the subway, and Chu Xuan is too boring, so he opened the comic and wanted to pass the time.

    It's a colorful comic with two male protagonists, but Chu Xuan thinks it's normal. His friend just likes boys. Looking at it, some can't stop, Zhang Zhang's comics have hooks at the end, and I was enjoying it, but I didn't find anyone standing in front of him.

    The direction of the comics is getting more and more weird, and there are even scenes that are not suitable for children. A male protagonist's face is flushed and he is pressed underneath. Seeing this, Chu Xuan blushes into a ripe apple, even his ears and the roots of his neck are red.

    Grass, that silly dog ​​asked him to bring this kind of comics!

    When I was about to close the manga, I suddenly felt a strong and hard-to-ignore gaze from the top of my head.

    Chu Xuan raised his face and looked at the handsome man in front of him.

.The man looked at him first, then his gaze fell on the blushing heartbeat comic screen, his gaze condensed for two seconds.

    Yin thin: "..."

    Chu Xuan: "...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 789 16
Transmigration with Cheat. Rural life and City Life. Orean transmigrated in a small village. Thanks to his cheat he was able to make their life bette...
497K 19.5K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
246K 8.6K 151
Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 Extra Status: Completed Raws: https://www...