[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

Por Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 64

2.7K 136 1
Por Erishi_An

The father of the car had just finished the meeting at the company, and before everyone in the meeting room stood up, he saw the man who had just talked about the company’s development fell to the ground. Suddenly the situation made them panic and hurriedly sent people to the hospital. When Che Wenshu learned the news, he immediately came to his father's operating room.

    He sat in a wheelchair and waited outside the operating room for a long time, until his fingers were cold, and the driver was crying beside him.

    I don't know how long I waited, the lights in the operating room went out, and a doctor walked out of it. Cha Wenshu immediately raised his head, and the car mother also got up from the chair. The doctor put on a mask, and after seeing the patient’s family members, he began to say, “Although the patient’s cerebral hemorrhage was rescued in time,...because the patient’s condition is relatively serious, it depends on whether he can survive it.”

    The mother of the car was stunned and sat back on the chair with her legs trembling, her eyes dull with tears, and then bent down to cover her face and cry.

.Che Wenshu's eyes were also red.

    When the father of the car was lying on the hospital bed, the mother of the car was afraid that she would cry when she saw it. The recent events made her unacceptable. She walked to the corridor outside the ward to wipe her tears, and she didn't heal for a long time.

    Che Wenshu saw his father on the hospital bed, his pale face wearing a ventilator, his dying appearance, his heart was so painful that he could hardly breathe, and he could not accept the fact that he might have to face it. Thinking about it now, his own suicide was also like this to his parents. Before Chu Xuan told him about those things, he didn't have such a big fluctuation in his heart. This time he experienced it personally.

    How I don't want my loved ones to leave.

    The man had tears and didn’t flick, but this time Cha Wenshu couldn’t help, and he shed silent tears. He held his father’s not-so-hot hand with a cry in his voice, “If I can wake him up, I won’t If you have a grudge against anyone, do more good deeds in return..."

.But who did he say this prayer for? Who will listen?

    At the same time, the company's capital chain operated by Che's father also had problems, and the funds for new projects were insufficient.

    "This is the most important project of Che always." said the secretary and Che Wenshu.

    Che Wenshu took a deep breath and said, "I see."

    After hanging up the phone, Che Wenshu looked at the man, "Don't worry, Dad, since it's your most important item, I won't let it cause any problems."

    But to put it simply, this project is the largest in history, and the sudden lack of funds is not enough even if I sell a few apartments.

    The man on the hospital bed breathed shallowly and did not respond to him.

    Before half a day's work, the secretary called him again, with a bit of excitement that was hard to hide, "Someone has funded this project!"

.Che Wenshu was also surprised, "Who funded it?"

    "Yan Jiayan Mengsheng."

    Che Wenshu's eyes widened slightly, his eyes flickered a few times, full of unbelievableness, and said, "I know."

    Che Wenshu lowered his face and couldn't see his face clearly. Only his hands hesitated and struggled for a long time before he found a certain cell phone number. Looking at the string of cold cell phone numbers, he was silent for a long time. He framed the Yan family's company and damaged their earnings. This is fatal in business, but... actually came to help him when he was in trouble.

    He finally made up his mind to fight, and the man's low and smooth voice came from the other end, "Hello?"

    He was silent for two seconds and said, "Why help me?"

    "Someone asked me to help you, don't thank me, I don't want to help much."

    Hearing what Yan Mengsheng said, Che Wenshu was not angry, and the only bit of resentment disappeared. .But what I was thinking about was that the only person who could let him help himself...the appearance of a young man flashed in his mind, I am afraid it could only be Chu Xuan.

    "I know, but thank you anyway."

    "Um."

    Cha Wenshu clenched the man's hand on the hospital bed, his voice was very soft, "The company project is very good now, dad, you wake up quickly."

    At this moment, he suddenly felt some rough fingers move in his palms, Che Wenshu's eyes were full of surprises, he held his breath, his eyes fixed on the man's face, waiting for the response of the person in bed.

    The middle-aged man on the hospital bed moved his fingers again, the amplitude of the movement was greater than before, and the sound of his breathing became heavier, and then his closed eyes opened slowly. At first, it was a little muddy. I don’t know what happened. After hearing the vaguely clear voice coming from my ear, I turned my head slightly to look at it, it was the car temperature book.

.Che Wenshu's eyes turned red with excitement, and he whispered, "Dad, can you hear me?"

    The man nodded lightly.

    Che Wenshu wiped away the tears from his eyes with endless joy in his heart.

    In fact, someone could hear his prayer. The blue-eyed man was standing outside the ward, seeing the scene inside through the crack of the door, his lips curled up slightly, his white eyelashes blinked slowly, and then he stayed on the spot. disappear.

    ...

    When Chu Xuan knew that bad things happened one after another around Che Wenshu, he wanted to ask Yan Mengsheng to help. After he finished helping, the public opinion that had previously published the bad company of Yan's company disappeared immediately, and was accompanied by a text. Apologizing, saying that it was a misunderstanding, netizens were in an uproar.

    Chu Xuan also received an apology from Che Wenshu. From when he was a child, he was pushed down the woods to frame the Yan's company. He apologized without exception.

.The teenager smiled faintly at the large paragraphs of text on the screen. It seems that Che Wenshu has completely relieved everything that happened before and has also realized his mistakes.

    There was something strange on the bracelet. He looked down and saw that the only red bead was fading at a speed visible to the naked eye. In the end, the beads and bracelet became somewhat transparent. You can't even see it.

    The last message was sent to the soul in his mind, and he would leave the book world in three days.

    The smile on Chu Xuan's face was faint, and in the end he lost his smile, and his low-down eyes were faintly filled with mist. Finally, he sniffed his nose and raised his head again, looking like an okay person.

    He came downstairs, but his figure walked past Reiko. Reiko didn't seem to see him, didn't say hello or glanced, and walked straight. .Not only Reiko alone, but also the other maids in the villa, as if he was air, invisible and intangible.

    Chu Xuan was flustered like never before. He was afraid that Yan Mengsheng would not see him anymore. When he saw the man in pajamas in the living room, he walked over, as if he was asking for proof to call the other person's name: "Yan Mengsheng."

    The man raised his eyes. There was a laziness in his dark eyes who had just woke up. His eyes fell accurately on Chu Xuan's body. Chu Xuan couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and whispered: "I want to go to the little one you sent me. Island, I like it very much."

    ——I also like you very much.

    The man stretched out his hand and rubbed the boy's head, his voice was petting, "Okay."

    "Can you stay with me for three days? Just three days.".He didn't know when he would disappear into Yan Mengsheng's eyes, he just wanted to be with each other more in this limited time.

    Yan Mengsheng saw that Chu Xuan's expression was serious, and he had never been so serious. The light in his eyes was still flickering, and he really hoped that he would be with him.

    "You can stay with you for the rest of your life."

    After getting the answer, I immediately booked air tickets and private jets abroad.

    On the plane, Chu Xuan didn't know whether it was the cause of the airsickness or the reason that his soul was about to leave the world. He fell asleep as if he was trying to replenish his energy.

    Yan Mengsheng saw the tender face of the teenager after he fell asleep, his eyes filled with gentleness and indulgence, and he pulled Chu Xuan's hand into his palm, his fingers were long and thin, so that he didn't want to loosen it for the rest of his life.

    "I planted geraniums there for you."

    "hope you'll like it."

.When he arrived abroad, he boarded a private plane and headed straight to the island. After he woke up, Chu Xuan didn't let go of any time with Yan Mengsheng, because there were only two days left.

    The two went to the beach again, stepping on the familiar beach, catching small crabs and looking for small shrimps under the crevices of the stones, picking up shells and so on.

    The warm sea breeze blew on the boy and the man. The boy held a few colored shells in his hand and handed it to the handsome black man. The man took it with his brows and eyes, and then hugged the boy over his body. A kiss on the forehead.

    This time Chu Xuan generously accepted Yan Mengsheng's behavior, and he never resisted the same as before. Anyway, he must return to reality. It is better to stay together for a few days.

    Yan Mengsheng: "There is a large patch of geraniums, I will show you to see."

.Chu Xuan nodded, but he was puzzled when he planted it. Yan Mengsheng could read his inner thoughts from his face and said: "When we go back, I will let people plant it the next day, thinking I will show you later."

    When Yan Mengsheng said it, Chu Xuan said that it is impossible not to be surprised. It is almost a large field of geranium flowers, as if there is no end in sight, but this time the geraniums are not white, but the tender pink like cherry blossoms. , And the blue sky and white clouds are so beautiful, it also exudes a faint pleasant fragrance.

    Chu Xuan and Yan Mengsheng were sitting among the flowers. The pink flowers seemed to emit a faint light under the sunshine. The warm wind blew over, and the flowers all over the floor swayed gently, like dancing elves, impatiently displaying them. Their beauty.

.But no matter how gorgeous they were, Chu Xuan's entire attention was only on the man in front of him. Even if the man only wore black, his handsome white face was also the protagonist in his sight.

    Yan Mengsheng picked a few flowers, and after a handful of them, they gave them to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan took the bouquet, as if accepting each other's ring at a wedding, the two looked at each other, only each other in their eyes.

    "I can tell you the secret in my heart now."

    Yan Mengsheng was surprised. When he looked at the young man with such a solemn expression, he didn't know why he smelled a dangerous atmosphere in his heart. He didn't fully feel the joy of knowing Chu Xuan's little secret. He didn't wait for him to refuse, Chu Xuan Xuan said.

    "I'm not your brother Jiang Xuan, I'm a person who crossed over, my real name is Chu Xuan."

.Yan Mengsheng was stunned, his eyes blinked twice, seemingly unable to accept these incredible words for a while.

    Chu Xuan's voice was very soft, and accompanied by the wind blowing from time to time, it was as if there was a bewitching magic power, attracting Yan Mengsheng to continue listening.

    "You may not believe it, but I walked through it when you were sixteen years old when you shut down Jiang Xuan in the house."

    Yan Mengsheng pressed his lips very lightly, his eyes were a little nervous, and even his hands were shaking quietly.

    He actually saw it a long time ago, because from the original arrogant and domineering child, he became clever, sensible and so smart. Coupled with the two bizarre incidents, he had already suspected it, but he just couldn't get it. Knowing his origins, he didn't want to believe that something so mysterious would exist.

.But this time, after hearing Chu Xuan personally say this to him, he had to believe it.

    "The young portrait I drew for you that time is what I really look like."

    The boy looked at the bouquet of flowers in his hand and chuckled, but his brows wrinkled because of dismay and sadness, "I will leave here soon."

    When he finally got here, Yan Mengsheng spoke, his voice cold, he was unprecedentedly overbearing. He rarely ordered Chu Xuan. This was the first and only time with a begging order.

    "I forbid you to leave!".

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 60 30
: "The Ghost Bridegroom" 鬼新郎 Author: Storytelling Under the Overpass Source: http:// www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3314009 Series: "The False D...
817K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
464K 14.1K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
179K 8.7K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...