[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

Da Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 61

2.5K 107 1
Da Erishi_An

After Chu Xuan returned to Yan's house, he sat on the sofa in a daze. He completely forgot to increase the temperature of the air conditioner. Or Lingzi's face became pale when he saw him wearing only short sleeves. The temperature in the room brought him a cup of hot water, and took a fluffy blanket to cover Chu Xuan's body.

    Only then did Chu Xuan react and thanked her.

    He would feel relieved because he thought he would not leave the world immediately, and he would feel sorry, because he did not want Che Wenshu to continue to go the wrong path. After all, he also really liked the character in the book. But not like love.

    His book on Che Wen is more of his "brother" in the true sense.

    Chu Xuan sat cross-legged on the sofa, tightened the light blue blanket, covered his legs with the blanket, and covered himself tightly.

.The thought of Che Wenshu losing his smile at the time was terribly indifferent. It was the first time that he saw Che Wenshu like this. It was really tolerable.

    Che Wenshu has been completely confused by the grievances in his heart, and it is difficult for even two lifetimes of people to distinguish, only knows that the object of revenge is Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan suddenly felt that the burning of his right wrist was very painful. He held the hot bead with his left hand, and the heat burned him. Chu Xuan pushed the bead away with his left hand, and his right wrist was already a little red. The red beads flow like water crazily.

    This bead is completely different from other beads, only this one can flow and emit light and heat.

    What this means he hasn't figured out yet.

    I was thinking about it, and suddenly I heard someone say hello, "Master Yan is back?"

.Chu Xuan responded and turned his head to look. The man wore a large black trench coat. He walked as if with wind, his sharp and cold black eyes, and his handsome face like a knife without blemishes, his indifferent expression seemed to be born unhappy. Make people close, but don't like approaching people.

    When Chu Xuan looked up, the man had already walked beside him.

    "elder brother……"

    Yan Mengsheng lightly hmmed, and sat next to Chu Xuan, with some chill outside on his body, not too close to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan just called out softly, and did not continue to speak.

    Yan Mengsheng rubbed his hands, and then took off his coat after rubbing some heat, revealing the loose round-neck sweater he was wearing underneath.

    Chu Xuan looked at Yan Mengsheng's fully armed, and couldn't help but smile, "Wearing so much, isn't it hot?"

."I don't know any idiot who wears short sleeves and runs around, so that I don't wear my coat, and when he comes back, he is as cold as a puppy." Yan Mengsheng chuckled lightly, and his beautiful lips curled up.

    The subject Chu Puppy: "..."

    Chu Xuan didn't quarrel with him this time, closed his voice, and stared at the cup on the coffee table in a daze.

    "Are you in a bad mood?" Yan Mengsheng saw the young man on the sofa worrying since he came back, and the worry was written on his face.

    "No." Chu Xuan replied.

    In fact, he should cherish the time spent with Yan Mengsheng even more. After all, knowing the last obstacle, it is not difficult to return to the real world. However, when he thinks that he will never see this person again, his heart feels uncomfortable, even saying anything. do not know.

."Not yet..." Yan Mengsheng stared at him faintly, seeing him so abnormal today, without a slight smile on his face, stretched out his hand and gently pinched Chu Xuan's chin, and slightly slammed his head over to look at him.

    The ambiguous movements, surprising operations, and eye-catching postures were stunned for the maids on the side.

    The light in the man's eyes seemed to be looking at his lover, a bit of pampering and pity, the maids rubbed their eyes in disbelief and found that they were not dreaming at all.

    "Will I wait until the day when you tell me the secret in your heart?"

    Chu Xuan's heart ached slightly, and the sour emotions filled the tip of his nose, and his eyes were almost flushed. Yan Mengsheng asked this question carefully, and there was still a few imperceptible begging in his desire. Perhaps in the eyes of Yan Mengsheng, some of his words and things would be strange, and he kept hidden secrets in his heart. .He is very smart and knows that the reason why he can't accept him is because of the secret in his heart.

    He took a deep breath, looked directly at the man in front of him, and said word by word, "There will be this day."

    At least before returning to reality—tell him.

    ...

    Che Wenshu was in the air for a while, and he was digesting the information Chu Xuan had told him. At the beginning, he didn't believe it, but when he heard Chu Xuan said that he was depressed and committed suicide in his previous life. , Only he knew about it, and finally had to believe it.

    It turned out that he was not the only one who was reborn, there were even bystanders who knew the outcome of everyone in their previous lives. He laughed ridiculously, the feeling that the ending was known was... terrible.

.The phone rang, and he picked up the phone to see that it was almost time to make an appointment with the psychiatrist before. He put the phone in his pocket and drove to the private psychiatric clinic where he made the appointment.

    Private clinics charge more expensive fees. Although he was reborn, he also brought the depression of his previous life with him. Even the depression of this life was mixed with resentment towards Yan Mengsheng, and the pressure in his heart was heavier. He did not expect to be cured. Well, I just hope to relieve his symptoms, let him relax a little, and not be so painful.

    Even if the Psychology Clinic is decorated on a large scale, the hospitality staff is very scarce. There is only a young lady at the front desk. In order to look less deserted, a few cute and funny dolls are placed on the sofa beside it.

    "Mr. Che, you are here." Miss sister took the initiative to greet him.

    Che Wenshu smiled faintly at her, the smile was faint, and soon disappeared, before disappearing, the person also turned and left.
.The young lady at the front desk was hit by his smile and couldn't help whispering in a low voice: "It's very strange, how can someone who loves to laugh and is gentle like Mr. Che still suffer from mental illness?"

    Che Wenshu opened the door and walked into the house. Inside, there was a friendly man in a gray sweater with a badge on his chest and a cup of steaming water on the table.

    This psychiatrist was changed by him a few months ago. Although he cannot be said to have cured his condition, the feeling of talking with this person is different from that of all the psychiatrists he had encountered before.

    Gentle, the speech pauses in an orderly manner will not make people irritable, and this one seems to be very good at attacking the heart, even the furnishings in the room are very ordinary and natural, and will not make people disgusted and defensive.

    "It's raining outside. Isn't it cold for Mr. Cha to dress so little?.I increased the temperature of the air conditioner by a few degrees," the psychologist said as if they were talking about daily life, not in treatment, and it would naturally relax people.

    "thanks."

    The psychologist smiled and saw Che Wenshu's abnormality, and said, "You are welcome, we are friends. Did something happen today?"

    Che Wenshu lowered his eyes, thinking he was asking why he was suddenly late, and said softly: "It's just that there is a traffic jam on the road. Nothing happened today."

    The psychiatrist noticed something wrong from the subtle expression of Che Wenshu, "Mr. Che, we talked five times in total. Although you didn’t explain it, I probably learned about you from these five simple exchanges. Keeping a heavy load on your shoulders, this heavy load almost makes you breathless and has already made you on the verge of collapse."

.Che Wenshu is silent, which is also a default.

    "Moreover, you can't bear this burden. It is tortured day after day and it is very painful. If possible, I would like to listen to you and share it for you."

    Cha Wenshu tightened his fingers, but his expression on his face remained unchanged.

    Seeing that the man in front of him was still unresponsive, the doctor walked to the side and picked up a new cup and picked up some hot water. Then he walked to Cha Wenshu like a comforter for a friend, and he would brave the steaming water. Pass it to him.

    "There is no humidifier in the house. It may make you a little dry and thirsty. Drink a glass of water and relax." The man's words were like magic, and Che Wenshu accepted it obediently, feeling the sound from the glass wall with both hands. The temperature warmed his palm.

    "Perhaps you have more than one burden in your heart, right?".He tried to guide the other person to speak. If the other person is slow to speak, even if he is godly, he won't be able to ask anything.

    Che Wenshu finally nodded his head with a bit of pain, "I have even done a few wrong things that go against my heart. I have been living in guilt for several years. Although he said forgive me, I can't forgive myself, I It will only escape and paralyze oneself."

    The guilt towards Xiaoxuan and the resentment towards Yan Mengsheng tortured him day and night. While he was unable to control his behavior because of the resentment, he lost his reason, and he blamed himself for why he did it.

    "These things have turned into pain and gnaw on you, reducing the hope and joy of your life. I have a suggestion... It is worse than Mr. Cha, you try to transform this pain into other aspects, so that you don’t think about it. Do something that will make you happy?"

.In Che Wenshu's subconscious mind, it seemed that there was another person clamoring.

    He was silent for a long time, and finally raised his eyes faintly, "Let's come here for this treatment."

    "I will think about it when I go back."

    The psychiatrist nodded.

    When he returned home, Che Wenshu took out a few more cans of beer from the refrigerator. After opening a can, he drank a big mouthful. His throat kept sliding up and down, and the whole can of beer was drunk.

    He wiped off the stains of the dripping wine from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand, and continued to drink one can after another. At the end of the drink, the whole person was decadent and gloomy, and there were many empty cans on the table.

.Chu Xuan's words, the psychiatrist's words, and the indifferent words Yan Mengsheng said to him in his previous life filled his mind, as if it exploded in his mind after the time had passed, making him unable to bear the pain.

    The last can of beer on the table was also drunk. There was no drunken redness on Che Wenshu's face. Only when he staggered to his feet could he tell that the man was drunk and drunk in a mess.

    The man walked slowly to a cabinet, which was filled with various kinds of red wine, perhaps because he was drunk, he accidentally pulled the cabinet down, and the entire huge cabinet was smashed at the man with the wine.

    A "bang" sound coupled with the crisp sound of the wine bottle breaking, and... a painful grunt.

    ...

    "Cha Wenshu was injured and was hospitalized."
.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.7K 273 56
This is a story about the rebirth of Xiaogong and Xiaoshou's sweet steamed buns. In the previous life, Xiaoshou blocked the poisonous sword for Xiaog...
127K 4.3K 58
https://m.shubaow.net/140/140183/ Author: Pillow Qixing Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-07-28 Latest: Chapter 58 Danmei Fans finished 237,00...
164K 8.2K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...