[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 57

2.9K 130 2
By Erishi_An

Che Wenshu was depressed for a while after being rejected by Chu Xuan.

    Seeing that his son had been busy in the company, the father of Che sighed and called him aside during his free time.

    Che Wenshu: "Dad, what's the matter?"

    The father of the car patted Che Wenshu's shoulder, "Although the shoulders are hard, they can't carry everything, so I should give myself a break from time to time."

    The light from above shone down, and Cha Wenshu's face was only halfway through, and it was difficult for people to see his expression clearly. His expression was calm, he was silent for a while, and finally said, "Okay."

    The father of the car was kind, "By the way, I heard that Yan Bo seems to be in poor health recently. You will take a look on my behalf. I'm going abroad today."

.Che Wenshu froze. When he thought of the Yan family, he thought of meeting Xiao Xuan. When he thought of the eyes Xiao Xuan was looking at him and refused without hesitation...

    "Remember to buy more fruit." The father of the car did not see the hesitant and struggling expression of Che Wenshu, only when he was thinking about what fruit to buy.

    "...Okay." Che Wenshu's answer was a bit hesitant, but the father of the car didn't see it.

    "By the way, in the past few days I have been abroad, take care of yourself, don't put too much pressure on yourself, know?" The man's voice was a little gentle in the vicissitudes of life.

    Che Wenshu lifted his face slightly, the light shone on the entire face, swept away the haze, and smiled, "I know Dad."

    After rebirth, the only thing he was grateful for was that he could see his parents again. I didn't have time to be filial to them in my previous life, so I must treat them well in this life. After all, grievances cannot be borne by the family.

....

    villa.

    Chu Xuan felt that this action was too embarrassing and dangerous. He moved his wrist and found that he couldn't get rid of Yan Mengsheng's big hand. While he complained about Yan Mengsheng's great hand, he was afraid that something indescribable would happen. He can definitely tear down the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers.

    Moreover, he thought of what his real friends told him before. Although he didn't talk to him in detail, he didn't even think about it when he saw the strawberry on the boy's neck.

    Thinking about the man behind him, his hand strength alone is so great, what if it really happened?

    Chu Xuan thought frantically, his heart beating like gongs and drums, and finally thought, if it doesn't work to be pitiful...Chu Xuan turned his head slightly, his face became cold, and his voice was also lowered by a few minutes.

    "You hurt me."

.This sentence was as useful as he thought, and he could clearly feel that the strength on his wrist was gradually loosening. Taking advantage of this time slot, Chu Xuan continued: "You let me go, I can tell you that I don't accept you. s reason."

    This sentence was very useful, and the man behind him let go. Chu Xuan shook his somewhat sour hands, from the original half-kneeling to directly turning around and sitting on the ground, facing Yan Mengsheng.

    The dark blue round-necked shirt that Yan Mengsheng wore was slightly wrinkled on his chest because of the toss of the two of them just now.

    Slowly looking up, the broken black hair on the man's forehead was also a bit messy, but his cold eyes kept looking at him.

    Chu Xuan was staring straight at him, and he quickly staggered his eyes, stood up from the ground, and said, "Let's go out and have a meal and talk."

    Choose a rotisserie.

.It was almost evening, and there were a lot of people in the rotisserie. The raw meat was roasted so that there was a constant sizzling sound, with light splashes of oil, and the sound of other people talking around.

    The light shining on Chu Xuan’s red cheeks, Yan Mengsheng drank almost the same amount as he drank. There was no blush on his cold white skin, and his cold eyes were no different from before. They were still deep and dark, and the difference in the amount of alcohol between the two It is obvious at this moment.

    Chu Xuan drank three bottles of beer, one after another, and poured himself a new glass. When he was about to pick it up to drink, Yan Mengsheng stopped him with a loud voice.

    When Yan Mengsheng saw him eating a cup, he seemed to have no idea of ​​stopping, "I'm almost done drinking."

.Chu Xuan's consciousness was still sober, but his face and neck were covered with abnormal red. He held the wine glass in his hand, raised his eyes to look at Yan Mengsheng, then put the wine glass on the table, and looked back and looked at it. A small sparkling wine, although the sound is small, it also allows the other person to hear clearly.

    "I can't like you." After Chu Xuan said, his chest was a little stuffy, his eyes were gleaming, clearer than before, and he drank the glass of wine on the table again.

    The tip of Yan Mengsheng's index finger moved slightly, and his beautiful eyebrows were furrowed. His expression was calm. The two seemed to be negotiating, with a cold voice: "Why?"

    Chu Xuan frowned and hesitated, and finally only chose to reveal some information, "You and I are not people in the same world from beginning to end. This is destined to not be together."

    Yan Mengsheng listened quietly to Chu Xuan to continue.

.Chu Xuan raised his eyes, very serious and serious, unprecedented seriousness, enduring an uncomfortable emotion and said: "Brother, you may have a more suitable person, but that person must not be me."

    After these words, the two of them were silent, as if they were a cold war between lovers.

    The meat on the pot no longer makes a sizzling sound, it has been completely roasted until it smells burnt, and even the original white paper has turned yellow and black.

    The waiter came over, smiled at the two of them first, and changed a new piece of paper.

    But Chu Xuan had no intention of continuing to eat anymore, and it didn't matter whether he changed to a new piece of paper, he looked at the man in front of him.

    "Believe it or not, we have no future."

.Just after Chu Xuan said these words, the atmosphere between the two froze, and even the people around felt that they were like a pair of strangers coming together for a meal.

    Chu Xuan said everything he wanted to say, and didn't want to continue this boring topic. He took a deep breath, imagined it as before, and said, "Brother...I'm full." But when he said it, Found that the word brother has also deteriorated.

    "We should go home."

    After the driver came, Yan Mengsheng and Chu Xuan didn't say a word.

    Chu Xuan sat by the window, watching the scene flashing backwards, as well as the increasingly scarce vehicles on the road ahead, he turned his head to look, the man beside him looked cold, his eyes kept looking forward.

    Soon, the car drove to Chu Xuan's residence.

.After getting out of the car, Chu Xuan saw the man walking in front of him, dressed in black as if hiding him in the dark. Although Chu Xuan felt a little uncomfortable, he really hoped that he would not like him. Knowing in real life, then he must be with Yan Mengsheng without saying a word.

    But this is a virtual book world.

    The night breeze was a bit cold, and it blew on his somewhat hot cheeks, like a cool hand, very gentle, the corner of the man in front of him was also moved by the wind, and finally stopped in Chu Xuan's gaze. Footsteps.

    The man in front of him instantly turned around and brought Chu Xuan into his arms.

    Yan Mengsheng didn't use any force, the two of them hugged tightly. Chu Xuan suddenly fell into a broad and safe embrace, smelling the cold woody fragrance of the other party, his hands in mid-air, not knowing whether to let it go or not.

.Qingfeng Darkye, at this moment, it seemed that everything could be ignored, only the cold embrace in front of him was real.

    This embrace was stable and warm, and with some alcohol from above, Chu Xuan suddenly became a little greedy for this embrace, and even thought that it was just like that, so he could just forget it for the rest of his life in this person's embrace.

    "elder brother……"

    Chu Xuan really wanted to tell Yan Mengsheng his true identity, he wears a book, he has his own name, and what he looks like.

    The man's low and gentle voice came in the ear, "You said, I'm listening."

    Chu Xuan really wanted to use this slightly dim wine to say all of this, and he was also saying something just as he thought in his heart.

    "I am not the original Jiang Xuan..."

    Yan Mengsheng's arms around his waist tightened slightly.

.But after saying this, my heart palpitated for a while, the kind of pain seemed to be screwed in my heart, unable to continue speaking. The voice gradually diminished, and the scene in front of Chu Xuan became confused, his originally bright eyes slowly dimmed, closed his eyes, and lost consciousness.

    When he woke up again, it was already broad daylight. Chu Xuan was changed to a white round neck and short sleeves lying on the bed. Yan Mengsheng was not seen, only himself in the room.

    Chu Xuan began to think about what happened last night. He was a little unsure whether he passed out after saying something that shouldn't be said, or because he passed out after drinking alcohol last night.

    He whispered, "I'm wearing a book, I'm Chu..."

    The familiar palpitations in my heart made people faint again.

.When he woke up again, it was already dark. This time Yan Mengsheng stood by his bed. As soon as he looked up, he saw Yan Mengsheng's dark and worried eyes.

    The man took his hand and covered his forehead with the other hand, "Is it sick? Why did you faint for a day."

    Chu Xuan wanted to let go, but was grabbed by him and couldn't help but smile, "Big Brother, don't let go of your hand? I'm fine again."

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were full of scrutiny, his eyes flickered twice, and he said, "It's fine." Thinking of what he said last night, "What you said last night..."

    Chu Xuan was very afraid that he would faint again when he said something, and quickly explained: "I can't remember what I said yesterday. You can understand it as I drank and talked nonsense."

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    Yan Mengsheng chuckled suddenly, his raised eyebrows flowed meaningfully, "I haven't said yet, did you recognize it so soon?"
.Chu Xuan: "...I don't remember what I said."

    Yan Mengsheng picked up the soup that had just been boiled for a while, and his slender, white fingers gently and slowly scratched the soup with the spoon, his expression on his face was so serious.

    "You said you liked me last night, but you didn't want to admit it."

    Chu Xuan's beautiful eyes were widened, he...Why didn't he remember saying this? This man Yan Mengsheng still learns to climb along the pole. If he wasn't a fragment at all, he had the memory of last night, maybe he could really fool him.

    The corners of Yan Mengsheng’s lips evoked a beautiful arc, and the whole face was stained with this evil smile, a bit affectionate, even his indifferent eyes softened a lot, "Yesterday I said I wanted to be with me."

    Chu Xuan frowned and called to a halt, "It wasn't like that yesterday, I didn't say it."

.Yan Mengsheng's goal was achieved, his expression returned to his previous indifference, and his eyes were staring straight at Chu Xuan. The piercing eyes seemed to directly look into Chu Xuan's heart, evoking the most hidden place in Chu Xuan's heart.

    "Since you remember, it's time to say, why do you say you are not Jiang Xuan anymore."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 12.8K 18
Stiles has been alone for a while now and has turned to several different coping mechanism. No one is ever around, he's all alone, and worst of all i...
25.3K 484 85
Title(s): 我有八只脚想和你谈恋爱 Author: Sweet Potato Sauce (甜薯酱) Status: 84 Chapters+ Extra (Completed) Introduction: How to catch an octopus? Hang a string of...
34.2K 1.3K 21
Accidentally Marked The Deadly Enemy Author: 郎不知 Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye must hate him very much. Otherwise, this well-known proud son of he...
1.4K 60 30
: "The Ghost Bridegroom" 鬼新郎 Author: Storytelling Under the Overpass Source: http:// www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3314009 Series: "The False D...