[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 52

3.5K 137 6
By Erishi_An

Chu Xuan stared blankly at the vignette in front of him. The figure was divided into several, but Yan Mengsheng could vaguely recognize the fierce and terrifying aura.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan's face and stayed on it for about three seconds.

    The car exudes a faint smell of alcohol, this sweet smell of wine makes people a little blurry, the slivers of bitterness penetrate into the nasal cavity, making it drunk and short of breath.

    Chu Xuan saw a bottle of mineral water in front of him in a daze. When he reached out and touched it, he realized that it was Yan Mengsheng's hand. He leaned against the car door lazily and whispered, "I want to drink water."

    Yan Mengsheng sighed, opened one side of the mineral water and handed it to Chu Xuan, and found that Chu Xuan ignored him.

    "Do you want me to feed you?" Yan Mengsheng asked.

    The light illuminates the outline of his facial features clearly, but in Chu Xuan's eyes, he is a blurry figure that can speak.

.Chu Xuan took it, took a few sips, and Yan Mengsheng opened the window. The alcohol in the car quickly dissipated. The cool breeze and cold water poured into his throat, making Chu Xuan slightly awake.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were deep, and his voice was lowered a little, "Why drink so much wine?"

    Chu Xuan pursed his mouth innocently, and finally pursed it again, "I can't refuse."

    He has no strength in his body, his body is soft, and he can only stay leaning against the car door.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan drunk like that, and thinking of one of the men very affectionately hugging Chu Xuan's waist, an inexplicable anger surged in his heart. I didn’t know if he was mad if he came early. If I didn't let others touch him, I was still mad at those people to get Chu Xuan drunk and hug him out.

    In short, it is very angry.

."You are not allowed to drink so much next time," Yan Mengsheng looked straight at Chu Xuan's face and frowned. He couldn't imagine what would happen if Chu Xuan drank too much next time he was not around.

    Chu Xuan half-opened his eyes like a little sheep to see Yan Mengsheng, and he heard Yan Mengsheng's mumbled sentence clearly, "I guess...no...next time."

    Yan Mengsheng was about to help Chu Xuan unfasten his seat belt, and as soon as he put his hands on Chu Xuan's waist, he heard a little funny voice from above his head, "Even if you have you, I don't know."

    Yan Mengsheng frowned tightly, opened Chu Xuan's seat belt, raised his eyes to look at Chu Xuan's eyes, and stretched out his right hand to gently pinch Chu Xuan's face, his face gloomy as if a sandstorm was coming.

    "I don't allow you to drink so much." Seeing that Chu Xuan was still lazy and didn't want to pay attention to him, Yan Mengsheng exerted a little force on his hand, but he did not expect to give Chu Xuan the delicate skin and tender meat, and it hurt.

.Chu Xuan slapped off his hand with a cold face, his eyes were very cold, and his original sorrowful face became cold and sharp, and he stretched out both hands while pinching Yan Mengsheng's face.

    "You pinch me again!" Chu Xuan snorted.

    "..."

    Yan Mengsheng didn't dare to speak at all when he saw Chu Xuan who was losing his temper.

    After Chu Xuan was drunk, his temper would be a bit more violent than usual. Right now, Yan Mengsheng could only let him. After all, this kind of thing was not the first time.

    Yan Mengsheng gently pulled Chu Xuan's hand down and touched Chu Xuan's hair to comfort him, "Goodbye, don't pinch."

    Finally, he rubbed the sore cheek by Chu Xuan.

    But he looked at Chu Xuan who lost his temper so...happy?

.All that was left was the fuss. Chu Xuan soon fell asleep. Yan Mengsheng smoked a cigarette outside the car, stepped on the ground with his slender legs, leaned against the car, and looked towards Chu while the smoke was full of smoke. Hang.

    ——He now feels that he is really weird, his possessive and protective desire for Chu Xuan is too strong, too strong to be normal.

    Probably since when did this happen? The memory in his head played back slowly, and the scene in front of him was a little fuzzy, as if it was the time when Chu Xuan went back to high school.

    It was also Chu Xuan's first drink at that time, and he didn't know until the day after he got home.

    The memory goes back to a few years ago.

    When he returned to Yan's house, Chu Xuan said that he would go out to have a meal with his friends. He didn't expect to drink some wine, but he didn't drink so much. He didn't care about it at the time. He just said that he could not drink if he was still young. .

.Chu Xuan said that he really drank very little, and his friend was broken in love and drank only two glasses with him.

    Washed and slept early that night.

    But in the middle of the night, someone suddenly walked into his room and hugged him familiarly like a stuffed doll.

    He was awakened at the time, and just wanted to sit up and turn on the light, but he was used to death by the man's hands and feet.

    After getting acquainted with the darkness, he saw that the person riding him was Chu Xuan.

    At that time, Chu Xuan had faded away from immature, with well-defined features, half of his face was buried on the pillow, but he couldn't hide his good-looking appearance.

    Yan Mengsheng faced him and just pushed Chu Xuan's legs down. Who knew he climbed up again, the two got closer, and even his cheek was rubbed by Chu Xuan's lips, and he could faintly feel him. Smooth breathing, and the soft and warm lips.

.At that moment, inexplicable joy lingered in his heart, a joy that had never been seen before.

    He didn't sleep well that whole night. In the early hours of the morning, he suddenly thought of something, and the panic of discovering something madly swallowed him.

    Because he realized that Chu Xuan is not only a brother to him, but may also have deeper and more unimaginable emotional bonds.

    He only stayed for one day. On the day he left, he hugged Chu Xuan for the last time, his heart still beating enthusiastically, he was very scared, and finally chose to escape.

    But now.

    The moment I saw Chu Xuan again, the thought that the distracting thoughts I thought could disappear over time was revived again. The crazy feelings were no longer difficult to control, and he could no longer deceive himself. He was different from Chu Xuan, no. Feelings for younger brother.

.Yan Mengsheng's gaze seemed careless, falling on the person in the car faintly, but in fact his eyes were full of struggle and depression.

    Xiao Xuan still doesn't understand anything.

    If possible, he hopes that the feelings that shouldn't be born will be borne by him.

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyelids, and his back was slightly curved, as if a bit decadent and lonely. He pinched out the cigarette butt, and the last wisp of smoke slowly disappeared.

    After picking up the wet wipes from the car and wiping his hands clean, the co-pilot picked up Chu Xuan and walked back to Yan's house.

    It was a bit late, there were no servants in the villa, and no one saw Yan Mengsheng holding Chu Xuan all the way back to the house, and finally put him on the bed gently and gently took off his shoe covers. Quilt, watched for a while before leaving.

    midnight.

.Chu Xuan wanted to go to the bathroom, his eyes narrowed to find the door, and finally he went back in a daze after washing his hands. His eyes became even more unable to open. When he opened the door, he yawned and his eyes filled. Shui Yi climbed onto the bed familiarly, and pulled the quilt over to him.

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    The sleeping Yan Mengsheng felt cold again. He opened his eyes and turned his head to look, as if he had gone back to a few years ago, and saw the man who took his quilt away again. This time he couldn't help but laugh.

    Yan Mengsheng turned around, with his left hand on his cheek, looking at Chu Xuan, who was sleeping soundly with his arms around the quilt, no sleep.

    What Yan Mengsheng didn't know was that Chu Xuan came to his house not only when he was drunk, but often went back to the wrong house after going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, because when he was a child, he often slept together and made Chu Xuan subconscious.

.It's usually okay, only when I get up in the middle of the night, I go to the wrong room. Every time Chu Xuan saw himself waking up in Yan Mengsheng's house, he would think it was him sleepwalking, and he felt outrageous.

    Yan Mengsheng stretched out his right hand and cautiously leaned over. The movement was so light that it was almost imperceptible. His hand fell on the young man's hair and touched it twice. Then he slid down slowly, stroking Chu Xuan's smooth cheeks with the back of his fingers, and finally covered his face with the entire palm of his hand.

    Yan Mengsheng did nothing, and listened quietly to the light and steady breathing of the person in front of him after he was asleep, and the faint smell of wine coming from him. He didn't hate the smell of wine, it was mixed. The light fragrance on Chu Xuan's body was like a potion that gave birth to a romantic atmosphere.

    In other words, he didn't dare to do anything, he was afraid that after he did it, he would never be able to go back.

    ——He can restrain.

.In his sleep, Chu Xuan seemed to feel that the quilt under his legs was uncomfortable to ride, and changed his posture. As a result, he touched Yan Mengsheng's body after such a change of posture. Chu Xuan unconsciously put his leg up, and his left hand went upstairs. Past.

    This time the two of them hugged very tightly, almost in a state of close contact, but because Yan Mengsheng is half a head taller than Chu Xuan, Chu Xuan now looks like a kitten nestled in someone else’s arms, and rubbed his cheek lightly. Yan Mengsheng's chest was tighter, his arms clingy.

    At first glance, I found the right posture to sleep so soundly.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan like that, as if he would never get bored, so he didn't close his eyes for another night.

    Finally, looking at the faint light behind the curtain, he took out his mobile phone and saw that it was already past four o'clock. It was time to send Chu Xuan back to his own house.

.Yan Mengsheng got up from the bed and walked to the other side of the bed closer to Chu Xuan. His left hand passed through Chu Xuan's knees, and his right hand slowly passed through Chu Xuan's back. He wanted to hug his princess back to his own. Room.

    In his sleep, Chu Xuan felt that his body was touched, so he moved and changed his posture, and found that it seemed that someone was touching him.

    The boy on the bed frowned first, then slowly opened his sleepy eyes, and saw a handsome face in front of him, and the owner of this face was still doing something to him.

    —Who is this?

    -Is he dreaming?

    —Wait, this seems to be Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan was shocked, let alone sleepy, with his eyes wide open, he stretched out his hand to push Yan Mengsheng, and exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

    At this moment, someone just picked Chu Xuan from the bed.

.He lowered his head stiffly, his black eyes collided with Chu Xuan's slightly startled wet eyes, and there was endless embarrassment between the two.

    Chu Xuan: "..."

    Yan Mengsheng: "...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 19.4K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
45.1K 3K 20
Feeling sad? This book is a way to immediately uplift your mood. My goal is to turn your frown upside down. :) Beautiful cover by : @-krystallite
839K 69.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...