Dream SMP Imagines

By lilyup1031

welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll writ... More

Request Page/Author's Note
Spooky (Ranboo)
Cooking(Quackity)
Subathon(Jack Manifold)
Grind(Karl Jacobs)
Shock Stream(Dream)
Visit(Dream)
Lost City(Karl Jacobs)
Bad Day(Quackity)
Last Breath(Tubbo)
Surprise pt.1(Dream)
Protector(Awesamdude)
Surprise pt.2(Dream)
Goodbye(Tommy)
Pet Killer(Sapnap)
Reunion(Tommy)
Final Room(Eret)
Dancing(Dream)
Hoodie(Sapnap)
Speedrunning(Punz)
Face Cam(Awesamdude)
Off Duty(Awesamdude)
Defend(FoolishGamers)
Collector(Awesamdude)
Distraction(Punz)
Patronus(Karl Jacobs)
Singing(Jack Manifold)
Hacked(Punz)
Upset(Jack Manifold)
Dementors(Jack Manifold)
Meow(Punz)
Fault(Awesamdude)
Guitar(Dream)
Fault pt. 2(Awesamdude)
Distraction pt.2(Punz)
Late Night Drive(Quackity)
A Little Jealous(GeorgeNotFound)
Thunderstorm(BadBoyHalo)
Babysitting(Quackity)
Comfort(Ranboo)
Fears(Ranboo)
Breakdown(Karl Jacobs)
Ozymandias(N/A)
Mafia(Feral Boys)
Five Nights(Jack Manifold)
Fighter(Punz)
Mafia pt.2(Feral Boys)
Quiet Voice(Sapnap)
Lover(Quackity)
Quarterback(Dream)
Mafia pt.3(Feral Boys)
So Long(Technoblade)
Quiet Voice pt.2(Sapnap)
Lots of Love(Author)

Return(FoolishGamers)

2.9K 52 11
By lilyup1031

I haven't done a Foolish imagine in a while, but I'm so excited for this one!

Thank you BlueeberyDuckiee for the request! I hope it turned out good! It might be slightly different from what you requested, but I should have everything down!

"Holy shit," I said aloud to myself as I stared out upon the sand, the huge structures rising out of the hills. The pyramid looked small in the distance, but in truth, everything big and small built here was made with detail, just how Foolish liked it.  The thought of Foolish made me smile, my best friend since childhood. We kept out friendship between us, Puffy and Dream, given that Dream's family had a majority of the power in the Dream SMP and anything could be used against them. Being secretive didn't bother me that much; all I cared about was that I had my best friend.

Granted, I hadn't seen Foolish in a while, and my visit was unannounced, but I needed to see him.

"Okay, totem boy," I muttered, gripping my trident. "Where are you?"

------

"Y/N, give it back!" I giggled as I ran past Puffy, Foolish behind me.

"Too slow!" Foolish made an angry face, unintentionally lifting himself into the air.

"You're flying again, totem boy!" I shouted. 

"It's your fault, butthead!" Foolish shouted back.

"Oookay, that's enough," Puffy called out calmly. "Foolish, sweetie, can you come down?" Foolish nodded and floated down. I ran over to him and handed him the wooden sword.

"Sorry, buddy." Foolish took the sword from me with a smile before hugging me.

"It's okay, buddy. I forgive you."

------

I wandered through the summer home for what felt like forever, looking for Foolish and also admiring the builds.

"Always had to do more, huh?" I whispered to myself. Suddenly, a distant "Meow" of a cat caught my attention. A stray orange tabby cat sat at the foot of what was left of the Anubis statue.

"You know where he is?" I asked. The tabby cat looked at me with its amber eyes, almost saying "Yeah dude, follow me." As it ran off, I followed it. We walked for a while, but I had to stop myself when we passed the village that sat near the edge of the water. I sighed, thinking about the past.

------

We both stared out over the water, dangling our feet over the edge of the roof.

"There's no way you can put something out there," I said to Foolish mockingly.

"I absolutely can," Foolish replied with a smirk. "And I will." I laughed and leaned onto his shoulder. The setting sun reflected off the water, Foolish's golden skin shimmering.

"You look pretty," I said softly, and he chuckled. 

"You think so?"  I nodded, and when I saw him blush, I giggled.

"C'mon, it's true!" Foolish just smiled. 

"Well, so are you." I smiled, trying to hide the blush. I pecked him on the cheek. Foolish's face was full of surprise, but then he smirked. 

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he answered, then he leaned down and gently kissed me. When we broke away, I looked at him in surprise.

"What was that for?" I whispered. 

"I love you, buddy," Foolish answered with a smile. "That's why."

------

I followed the cat until we reached a mostly empty stretch of sandy land. I heard distant voices, angry words being thrown around. I hide behind the gate that stood at the edge of the land, and my eyes widened when I saw Foolish standing next to BadBoyHalo and Antfrost.

"For the last time, Bad!" I heard Foolish angrily exclaim. "You can't build on my land!"

"Foolish, look around you!" Bad said. "You haven't built anything here, and honestly, you don't need to. Look at what you already have!"

"It's still my land, Bad," Foolish replied frustrated. "You can't just come onto people's property and claim a chunk of it."

"You're right about that," Antfrost said, a smirk on his face. "But we can fight you for it." He and BadBoyHalo each raised their axes, and Foolish took a nervous step back. I froze, my fear turned to anger.

"Not this again," I muttered, unsheathing my own sword.

-----

Puffy's grip on my arm grew tighter as the Eggpire surrounded us, Hannah holding onto everyone's weapons.

"Stay behind me," Foolish said softly to me, and I nodded, frozen with shock.

"Hannah, how could you?" Sam asked sadly.

"When I realized I couldn't fix it, I saw it better to join," Hannah replied.

"Are you actually serious, Bad?" Eret cried angrily. "All this talk about bygones being bygones, and now you just want to kill us all?"

"Eret!" BadBoyHalo exclaimed. "This is just what the Egg wants, and as the first person to speak against it, why don't you be our sacrifice?"

"No!" A unanimous protest rose from everyone, Niki on the verge of tears for her friend.

"Bad, stop!" Foolish shouted, and  I shot him a glance.

"What are you doing?" I whispered nervously. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm doing what's right," he said softly and stepped forward towards Bad.

"You know, I was ready to give you a chance, Bad," he said, his voice angry. "I thought you really wanted to put the past behind us, let bygones be bygones. But really, you just wanted to hurt people, and that makes me really angry." He stretched out his arms, ready to summon his lightning, but it never came. I saw Bad smirk, and Foolish's face filled up with confusion.

"What happened?" 

"Your powers don't work down here," BadBoyHalo said, his smirk now an evil smile. "And now, Foolish, you've volunteered to take Eret's place."

"No!" Puffy shouted. I watched, terrfied as Ponk and Antfrost grabbed Foolish and stood him on the platform in front of the Egg. 

"No!" I screamed, Puffy holding onto my arms. "Let him go, Bad!" 

"Y/N." Foolish's voice made me stop. I saw his eyes were calm, looking at mines that were filled with tears. 

"It's gonna be okay," Foolish said. "Puffy, take care of her."

"Don't say that," Puffy answered, tears falling onto her face. "You're gonna be fine." Before Foolish said another word, Antfrost struck him with his axe and he immediately fell down, lifeless.

 A scream ripped loose from inside me. 

My best friend was gone.

———

I stepped out from behind the gate, sword drawn.

"You heard him. It's his land, and you need to get off." BadBoyHalo, Antfrost, and Foolish all spun around towards me.

"Y/N?" Bad said, confused.

"What do you want?" Antfrost asked, his tail flicking in annoyance. Foolish just smiled.

"I want you two fuckers to get out of Foolish's land," I said firmly. "And I won't hesitate." For good measure, I drew the axe Puffy had lent me.

"Look familiar, Ant?" Antfrost stiffened.

"Okay, Y/N, you win," Bad said frustrated. "For now." The two of them walked off, and then it was just me and Foolish. He ran over to me and immediately threw his arms around me, nearly knocking me down.

"I can't believe you're here," Foolish said. "It's been so long." I felt my eyes well up with tears as I squeezed him.

"I need to see you again," I replied softly. Foolish let me go and kissed my lips. When we broke away, he picked me up.

"Glad you're back, buddy," he said, and I giggled as I kissed his cheek.

"I wouldn't rather be anywhere else than with you, buddy."

Sheeeesh! This one was fun to write! Thank you BlueeberyDuckiee for this request! I absolutely loved writing it! If you guys have any imagine requests, let me know and I'll start working on them as soon as I can.

Stay poggers, muffinheads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
6.1K 120 44
Literally what the title says. I am sorry to say that this oneshot book is discontinued. I don't know if I'll add more parts in the future, but I am...
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
35.1K 865 24
[COMPLETED/DISCONTINUED] All kinds of oneshots (mostly angst) about Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit. Most chapters include Tubbo, som...