[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 50

4.5K 173 33
By Erishi_An

After returning to Yan's house, Chu Xuan took a hot bath before his body recovered some warmth. Yan Mengsheng also walked out of the other bathroom, wearing a bathrobe half showing her attractive eight-pack abs.

    Almost didn't cry for Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan lifted the corner of his clothes, looked at the flat belly, and sighed. This belly is really unsatisfactory. He has also worked out for a long time, but his belly is silent. It may be that his physique is fine. The reason for being thin.

    Chu Xuan's hair was still a little wet, and it was bent into a few small curls and slumped in front of his forehead. Suddenly his nose was itchy and he sneezed.

    Yan Mengsheng glanced over and saw that the hair of the teenager sitting on the sofa was still dripping, and he took a clean gray towel, walked to Chu Xuan, handed the towel to him, and said loosely: "The hair is still dripping. , Wipe."

.Chu Xuan waved his hand and squeezed the bangs on his forehead again, only to pinch out a faint water stain, and said with a smile: "It's okay, I'll do it in a while."

    Yan Mengsheng pursed his thin lips, walked up to him, took a soft towel and began to wipe Chu Xuan's hair. A gray towel was placed on Chu Xuan's hair, and through the light, Chu Xuan's white face and beautiful eyebrows were even more apparent.

    Chu Xuan was a little uncomfortable with others wiping his hair, and Yan Mengsheng and him hadn't seen each other for three years, still wondering, why didn't he feel unfamiliar and embarrassed at all? Thinking about starting to climb on the initiative, I want to take the towel, "Brother, I will wipe it myself, this is too much trouble for you."

    Chu Xuan was fair and beautiful and moved manually, trying to pull a towel with Yan Mengsheng, Yan Mengsheng's eyes sank, "Don't move, it will be better soon."

    "I don't think your behavior, brother, is safe." Chu Xuan put down his hands honestly, opening his lips with difficulty.

.Yan Mengsheng didn't stop the movement, and said lightly: "What's insecure?"

    Chu Xuan: "Because I am no longer a child, I don't need to be taken care of."

    "I'm your brother, shouldn't you take care of you?" Yan Mengsheng held the towel in both hands, his voice was cold, but his movements were exceptionally gentle.

    Chu Xuan frowned, as if it were not unreasonable. In his eyes, he was not as big as him, mature without him, and indeed an object that needed to be taken care of.

    Since he wanted to take care of himself, Chu Xuan didn't move anymore, and sat there honestly, letting Yan Mengsheng wipe his hair.

    After wiping for a while, Yan Mengsheng took the towel off his head, and then stroked Chu Xuan's hair with his hand.

    "Remember to wipe it dry next time." Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan answered: "I see."

.Chu Xuan's mind has not been on Yan Mengsheng's words, but on the exquisite and robust eight-pack abs without the buttons of the bathrobe. The shape is so beautiful, he wants to reach out and touch it to experience the feel.

    It's really tempting.

    Chu Xuan felt that it was too strange for him to have such a thought. He quickly retracted his gaze and suppressed the thought of gluttonous abdominal muscles, stood up and prepared to go back to the room.

    Yan Mengsheng confirmed that he was almost done and was about to withdraw his hand. Chu Xuan stood up at this moment and just took a step forward.

    There were probably some drops of water on the ground, and Chu Xuan's slippers stepped on the floor, and one of them slipped unsteadily under his feet. When his leg touched Yan Mengsheng, he also fell down with him.

    Yan Mengsheng reacted very quickly, protecting Chu Xuan's head with his left hand and leaning on the floor with his right hand. In addition, both of them were wearing thick bathrobes, and they didn't feel the pain of falling.

.Chu Xuan raised his face, his eyes met Yan Mengsheng's black eyes, and the two of them faced each other and were so close that they couldn't react for a while.

    Before he could move, a male voice came from outside.

    Qi Wencheng carried things and said with a smile: "I'm back!"

    As a result, the smile disappeared on his face quickly. Looking at the scene in front of him, I was extremely shocked. The paper box and various snacks in my hand fell to the ground with a "slap".

    Chu Xuan was pressed underneath, and there was a tall and handsome man on his body. The two were extremely close, and the ambiguous posture seemed to be..."Dong"? Especially the man on Chu Xuan's clothes is half open, and his abdominal muscles are exposed to Chu Xuan, and...Chu Xuan's hand is still touching his abdominal muscles...

    Their posture is even more difficult to describe. Chu Xuan's legs are separated, the man on him is still in the middle, and his face and face are almost pasted together.

.Chu Xuan couldn't pay attention to where his hand fell, but felt that it was very good to touch, and it felt very slippery.

    Qi Wencheng's face almost didn't wrinkle, "Are you...?"

    Suddenly hearing the sound coming from the door, looking up at Qi Wencheng standing at the door, and the weird gaze looking at them, it was obvious that they had misunderstood them.

    "Is Xiao Xuan talking about it?" Qi Wencheng couldn't make his voice heard, feeling a little embarrassed, and finally said: "It seems normal too."

    Chu Xuan's original white face burst into red in an instant, even his ears were flushed, and his neck couldn't escape. He immediately pushed Yan Mengsheng away from him, and explained in a panic: "Brother, I just fell down and accidentally brought him down."

    Qi Wencheng nodded, looking through everything, "Needless to say, I know it all."

    Chu Xuan was angry: "Brother, take a good look at who he is! Who am I against?"

.Is Yan Mengsheng his target? The two of them can't fight together, and the probability of being together is estimated to be lower than the probability of him wearing a book.

    Yan Mengsheng stood up like a okay person, with black black hair lazily resting on his forehead, his whole figure resembling a meek black panther who didn't know when he would attack. He glanced faintly at the man at the door, and heard Xiao Xuan call that man brother, and he knew it was Qi Wencheng who had come to the house before without even thinking about it.

    After listening to Chu Xuan's words, Qi Wencheng endured embarrassment to examine the man carefully.

    He has dark and thick hair, a well-defined and beautiful face with a touch of coldness, and slightly raised amorous and affectionate peach eyes. At this time, he squinted slightly to make him feel oppressed.

    This temperament, this look, how familiar it looks.

    "Big Brother?" Qi Wencheng carefully confirmed.

.Yan Mengsheng replied very softly, and pulled the wrinkled bathrobe on his body, as usual, stay away from the cold. It should be said that it feels more aggressive than before, and it makes people afraid to approach.

    Qi Wencheng just took his heart back, thinking that if Xiao Xuan really found a boy to fall in love, he would not disagree. He respected the child's opinions and ideas.

    He picked up the things on the ground again, walked to the living room, and put the snack packs on the table, filled with snacks that Chu Xuan liked.

    Chu Xuan thanked him, his face was full of smiles when he looked at the snacks inside.

    "When did the eldest brother come back? Why didn't I inform Dad and me in advance, so suddenly, it made people a little caught off guard." Qi Wencheng smiled. Although his relationship with Yan Mengsheng is not much better, the intermittent contact over the past ten years is not what it used to be, and now he can be taken care of.
.Yan Mengsheng sat on the sofa and said, "I just got back today."

    Qi Wencheng asked again: "Are you busy working abroad? Is it for this child to celebrate his birthday when he comes back so suddenly?"

    Yan Mengsheng lightly tapped his jaw and responded to the two questions together.

    Qi Wencheng walked to Chu Xuan and said jokingly: "Someone can call Big Brother back."

    When Chu Xuan heard these words with his ears upright, his tongue pressed against his cheeks, "Maybe it was to accompany me on my birthday by the way. Brother is actually quite busy."

    "No," Yan Mengsheng retorted without hesitation, "I came back to celebrate your birthday with you."

    Chu Xuan: "!" He just said that. He didn't expect that Yan Mengsheng would only come back to celebrate his birthday with him.

    Qi Wencheng: "!"

.Qi Wencheng thought of the scene he saw just now, and when he looked at Yan Mengsheng's eyes towards Chu Xuan, he felt a little strange in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face this time because it was just a guess.

    ...

    Yan Bo returned home the next day and saw his son he hadn't seen for a long time. Now that he is old, he also hopes to see him often.

    The home has been carefully decorated, and there is such a sense of celebration.

    During the meal, many famous dishes were placed on the table. Yan Bo picked up the wine glass in his hand, looked at Yan Mengsheng, and said with a smile: "I think you didn't come back because I had something in the company and you didn't come back. I completely ignored me. I didn't expect Xiao Xuan to call you back for his 18th birthday, brat."

    Yan Mengsheng's expression was indifferent, and his smile was extremely shallow.

    "This child is still so cold in front of the family.".There was no accusation in Yan Bo's words, but his eyes were all happy to see Yan Mengsheng come back.

    There was a twelve-inch cake in front of Chu Xuan. He inserted the candles one by one and lit the fire with a lighter. Qi Wencheng put the little crown on Chu Xuan and said, "Xiao Xuan, make a wish."

    After making the wish, Yan Bo smiled kindly, "Since it is Xiaoxuan’s coming-of-age gift, Dad has carefully selected a birthday gift for you. Today, I have transferred the two sea view villas under your name. Then you can go see if you like it or not. ."

    Qi Wencheng has also made great achievements in academic research and entrepreneurship at the university, "I have nothing to give, so I will give Xiaoxuan a new Rolls-Royce this year. The order has been completed, Xiaoxuan Pick up the car whenever you want."

.Chu Xuan was flattered. He didn't expect that the gifts he gave would be so expensive. Although it was normal in this kind of family, he still thanked him happily.

    Only Yan Mengsheng did not speak, shaking the red wine in the glass, and finally drooping his eyelids, taking a sip.

    The cake was cut, one piece in front of one person.

    Yan Bo asked, "What gift did you bring to Xiao Xuan this time?"

    Yan Mengsheng put down the wine glass in his hand, "I don't know what to give."

    Yan Bo and Qi Wen were stunned for a moment, and waited for his next sentence.

    The latter's lips twitched slightly, and his voice was soft, as if telling something simple and easy.

    "Send an island."

    Chu Xuan's heart jumped tightly a few times, he did not expect this gift to be true.

.Yan Bo was startled for a moment, and his eyes wrinkled, and the corners of his eyes quickly wrinkled with a smile, "It's really my son."

    Qi Wencheng also gave a thumbs up silently in his heart.

    Buying foreign islands is actually not too expensive as expected, but the cost of continuing to raise the island is very high, and the fact of sending the island itself is very romantic, and it is difficult for ordinary people to think of it.

    Yan Mengsheng: "I have already bought a ticket. I will take him away this afternoon."

    Chu Xuan's complexion is fair and tender, his eyebrows are beautiful and handsome, and his smart black eyes seem to have water-light inside, so wet and pitiful. He bit his fork and stared at Yan Mengsheng sitting next to him. The latter noticed him. Looking away, he turned his head and smiled softly at him.

    The smile with a bit of dotingness made Chu Xuan's heart beat, and his whole body instantly warmed up.

.Qi Wencheng noticed Yan Mengsheng's different attitude and expression towards Chu Xuan.

    It also confirmed the speculation in his mind more and more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 13.3K 56
The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description As the villain in the book, Lin Xi commit...
823K 69K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
155K 2.7K 8
"yep. she's a dixon. no doubt about it." BOOK 1 season 1 of the walking dead {completed} {carl grimes fanfiction} {daryl dixon fanfiction} {daryl dix...