[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 49

4.1K 174 0
By Erishi_An

Because it is the afternoon, there are not so many people at night.

    As before, Chu Xuan bought three coins, took out the first coin, and after thinking about the wish in his heart, he waved his hand and didn't put the coin in.

    Looking at the second coin in the palm of his hand, he twisted it in the palm of his hand, and then threw it toward the pool, still not entering it.

    The third one was still not put in.

    Chu Xuan did not sigh, nor did he have a lost expression on his face. His heart is indeed not so sincere now, and his mind is full of messy thoughts.

    He thought that by throwing these three coins, he could stabilize his mind.

    But it didn't seem to be of any use, and his mind was still tight.

    Chu Xuan went to the sink to wash his hands, shook the drops of water on his fingertips, saw a long wooden chair beside him, and sat on it.

.After listening to Qi Wencheng's words at that time, he had a lot of distracting thoughts for no reason, and felt his left eyelid jump when he tossed a coin.

    His eyes were hanging low, looking at the small green leaves in the cracks on the ground in a daze. He couldn't get rid of the bead in ten years. If he couldn't get back to the real world, he needed to think about the problem.

    Just about to review the previous experience again to see if there was a mistake, the sky was dull and dull. Soon, it began to drizzle, and the tiny rain stars slowly floated on the face, feeling low. The light and refreshing in the dullness also made the brain more awake.

    Chu Xuan bent his body, stepped on the ground with his long legs, folded his hands on his legs, and stared at the grass on the ground blankly.

.Yu Guang saw a man in a black trench coat sitting next to him. His slender and tall legs only attracted his attention for a moment. It is estimated that the person next to him will be very tall.

    But this has nothing to do with him, Chu Xuan retracted his attention and continued to think in a daze.

    He suddenly thought of a way. What if not all the beads represent the bad things that Yan Mengsheng has done, but there are some good things that Yan Mengsheng has done? There are still many ideas, because without a little instruction, Chu Xuan feels that the more he thinks now, the more chaotic he is.

    Muttered in a low voice, "Yan Mengsheng."

    I haven't said what I should do. I suddenly heard the cold, magnetic voice of a man beside him, and it was so deep and so sweet.

    "you call me?"

    Chu Xuan's face frowned, wondering how anyone would respond to a random name? If you have a nice voice, can you respond to other people's words at will? .Yan Mengsheng hasn't come back for three years outside, so how could he be next to him.

    Chu Xuan didn't stare directly at the person beside him, but faintly scanned the person's white and beautiful hand on his leg.

    Hands are good hands and legs are good legs, but unfortunately I followed someone with a brain problem.

    Chu Xuan retracted his gaze and got up to leave.

    Yan Mengsheng went to the Trevi Fountain one second, and the next second he saw the boy on the bench. The boy was full of the warm breath of the sun. His hair was light brown, and he did not know when it became slightly curly. It's just right, the white face with big palms and a little baby fat.

.I don’t know why his eyes can fall on him so accurately. Yan Mengsheng slightly curled the corners of his lips and slowly sat next to him. I thought that when he sat next to him, the boy would notice it. Looking at the grass in a daze.

    As always cute.

    I was still thinking about attracting his attention, but I didn't expect to hear the gentle soft voice of a teenager suddenly.

    Still calling his name.

    The sentence called his name, obviously in a very ordinary tone, made his heart beat.

    And since he called his name, he must answer it.

    Unexpectedly, he ignored himself.

    Yan Mengsheng raised his dark eyes to look at the figure about to leave, and whispered, "Xiao Xuan."

.Then he saw the back figure in front of him stiffened slightly, as if he was skeptical that he had misheard, and he didn't even dare to look back.

    Both of them did not move, as if time had stopped, only the stars and raindrops that could be seen by the naked eye floated on their faces, and everything else seemed to be still.

    Listening to the voice that melted like ice, Chu Xuan's entire heart was suspended, turning around little by little until he saw the person in front of him.

    The man in front of him is wearing a big black windbreaker. His dark, lush, slightly curly hair just reaches his eyebrows, and his cold white complexion is impeccably perfect. His thin chin reveals a bit of coldness, and his deep cold eyes are slightly curved. It seems to be smiling, but a little smile is drawn off by the aggressive and aggressive peach blossom eyes, and the faint dark circles that appear under the eyes staying up late make the man's eyes gloomy. degree.

.This looks, most people don't dare to provoke them, especially those slender and dark eyes will make people tremble with fright.

    Chu Xuan looked at the man for a long time, before he was half sure and puzzled: "Brother...?"

    Yan Mengsheng stood up from the chair, slowly approached Chu Xuan, and finally walked in front of him. Before Chu Xuan could react, he hugged the person in front of him into his arms.

    He held Chu Xuan's back with his left hand, and stroked the back of Chu Xuan's head with his right hand.

    The two posted very closely.

    Chu Xuan can smell the familiar woody fragrance, not strong, like a faint fragrance of pine in the cold winter sun. The fragrance is unique and charming, which makes people feel cold and at the same time it feels a bit of peace of mind. , Like a big tree in the sky, it makes people feel safe.

    Chu Xuan held his hands helplessly, and after tapping Yan Mengsheng's back twice, the restraint of his embrace was slowly released.

.Chu Xuan saw that Yan Mengsheng was acting like a snail, as if he was reluctant to let go.

    Since I haven't seen it since the first year of high school, Chu Xuan felt that the two of them were a little strange and unfamiliar. For a while, I didn't know what Yan Mengsheng's face was saying.

    Chu Xuan couldn't bear the awkward atmosphere between the two of them, so he just said something to make the atmosphere more active, "Brother, why are you back?"

    Yan Mengsheng met his eyes, "I will accompany you to your 18th birthday."

    "I heard that the foreign company is operating very well, can it be okay to come back there suddenly?" Chu Xuan asked again.

    "fine."

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his head and glanced at his watch, his gaze fell on Chu Xuan, "Are you hungry?"

    Chu Xuan: "I'm not hungry, but I want to eat dessert."

    Yan Mengsheng called a special car and went to a dessert shop.

    Several desserts were on the table.

.Matcha glutinous rice and sweet ice cream, as well as the sweet and smooth pancake, one strawberry pancake, one blueberry pancake, plus four crystal clear, cool and icy Xuemei Niang.

    Yan Mengsheng only ordered a cup of cappuccino and quietly watched Chu Xuan eat dessert.

    Chu Xuan scooped a spoonful of strawberry pancake with a spoon and put it in his mouth, his lips and tongue melted into the full of sweet strawberry flavor, and the sweet, slippery, non-greasy cream melted in the mouth.

    Yan Mengsheng watched Chu Xuan eat the white flesh, his face was slightly puffed up, and his childish clear eyes, the light from the light through the plate reflected in Chu Xuan's eyes, which seemed to be filled with a sea of ​​lights.

    Chu Xuan ate another Xue Meiniang, and said with a small puffed mouth: "Brother, don't you want to eat it? It's delicious."

.Yan Mengsheng shook his head faintly, looked at the clear eyes, and met Chu Xuan's eyes for less than a second, immediately picked up the cappuccino and took a sip.

    He always feels that their brother relationship has changed. Xu Shi hasn't been with Chu Xuan for too long. The two are strangers like friends, and perhaps he has changed himself.

    Chu Xuan took a mouthful of ice cream, rolled his pretty eyes, and asked, "How long will you stay when you come back?"

    Yan Mengsheng: "It's about two weeks. It depends on the situation. It may be earlier."

    Chu Xuan nodded, biting the cool porcelain spoon and said nothing.

    "I have prepared a gift for you, and I will show it to you tomorrow."

    Chu Xuan also looked forward to Yan Mengsheng's gift, after all, after so many years abroad, the gift must be very special, and he nodded immediately.

.The two chatted without a word, and it was past seven o'clock in the evening after eating these desserts. As soon as Chu Xuan opened the door of the dessert shop, he already felt the cold wind blowing from outside, mixed with the coldness that should not be seen in summer, and even vaguely saw a white breath through the lights of the dessert shop.

    It can be seen how cold it is.

    The afternoon was gloomy, it rained again, and the wind was still strong at night. When he waited for the car, he was wearing a thin baseball uniform and it was still a bit cold, and he was shaken by the wind.

    Yan Mengsheng turned his head, seeing Chu Xuan's hand rubbing his forearm, he took off his big black woolen trench coat and put it on Chu Xuan's body.

    Chu Xuan was taken aback. The woolen coat still had the warmth of Yan Mengsheng's body. He subconsciously put his hands on that dress. He looked at Yan Mengsheng wearing only a white loose gown, as if he didn't know the cold, even his expression did not change much. .

."I'm okay, brother, put it on, don't catch a cold." Chu Xuan said as he was about to take off his clothes, putting a hand on Chu Xuan's shoulder.

    "No, dress it on." Yan Mengsheng's voice was a little loose, and he didn't hear the trembling sound of being frozen.

    "I'm really not cold." Chu Xuan was really afraid that he would come out from the cold, so he immediately took off his clothes. He was pressed back by his strong hands before taking off half of it.

    Chu Xuan raised his eyes slightly and looked at Yan Mengsheng’s face, only to realize that Yan Mengsheng’s height was much taller than when he was seventeen. He is now 1.79 meters, rounded up and it’s 1.8 meters with shoes. Yan Mengsheng estimates it is one meter. More than eighty-five.

    It's tall and so strong, it really has the flavor of a stock leader.

.Fortunately, when the car came, Chu Xuan didn't have to argue with him about who was wearing the clothes. The two got on the car, and Chu Xuan sat behind, leaning on the car door, looking at the scenery outside in a daze.

    Yan Mengsheng has been staring at his right hand since getting in the car.

    He now feels that his right hand is very hot. At the moment when Chu Xuan was dressed again, the hands of both of them were placed in the same position at the same time, and his big hand reached Chu Xuan's hand, thin and thin. It was small, as if he could hold it with one hand.

    Thinking of this, Yan Mengsheng frowned, his right hand clenched into a fist, no longer looking at the palm of that hand.

    An inexplicable emotion in his chest was spreading like vines, growing crazily, and that inexplicable emotion was eating away at his reason.

    The moment this emotion saw Chu Xuan, it could not be suppressed to gush out.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...