[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 42

5.5K 235 9
By Erishi_An

Chu Xuan turned on the TV. There was Animal World on the TV. He was sitting on the sofa with a small plate of fruit cross-legged, eating and watching, his eyes staring at the TV without being distracted for a moment.

    Yan Mengsheng also sat next to watch with him, picking pistachios in his hands, and throwing the shells into the trash can. The nuts were all placed in a small bowl, and then they were handed to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan ate the fruit, and after a while he ate the dried fruit that Yan Mengsheng handed over. Chu Xuan's big beautiful eyes were happily squinted.

    "Brother is really nice." Chu Xuan smiled, squinting his eyes to eat the fragrance.

    Yan Mengsheng took out a wet wipe and wiped his hands, and cast a faint glance at him, "Happy?"

    Chu Xuan ate another piece of strawberry and said, "Of course I am happy, my brother is so kind to me..."

    "Then when do you remember to beat me back?".Yan Mengsheng’s eyebrows are full of a strong youthful atmosphere, her thin lips are light, and the tails of her eyes are lightly raised. She is a passionate and thin-eyed look, but it is such a handsome teenager who is still serving the child next to her, and the corners of her mouth slightly raised can’t tell whether it’s tenderness or tenderness. Joking.

    Chu Xuan's smile froze, lowered his head and stuffed the strawberry on his hand into his mouth, and then took out another little strawberry that had gone ass ass, and put his small hand on Yan Mengsheng's mouth as if assiduously.

    Yan Mengsheng's expression was faint, he first glanced at the little guy, then looked down at the shining strawberry.

    "You eat it." Chu Xuan handed the strawberry over again, his eyes flickering as if there was light.

.Yan Mengsheng's beautiful brows were raised extremely lightly, and his dark eyes looked at the small strawberry pinched in the pink fingertips. Finally, his lips were pursed. When he raised his eyes slightly and just reached out to take it over to eat, Chu Xuan saw that he was slow. He opened his mouth, thinking that he didn't want to eat it now, so he stretched his hand back, thinking about eating it himself.

    Suddenly the person in front of him moved and bit the strawberry in his hand. Chu Xuan couldn't react to the rapid change. When he reacted, the little strawberry was gone.

    His fingertips still seemed to retain the temperature of Yan Mengsheng’s lips. Although it was only for a moment, he still felt...

    Yan Mengsheng's lips were warm and soft.

    Chu Xuan raised his eyes and saw that Yan Mengsheng's expression remained unchanged, but his lips were redder, not as pale as before, and his apple slid up and down. He knew that the strawberry was probably already in his stomach. .

.After thinking about it, Chu Xuan didn't know what to say. He rolled his eyes and asked softly, "Is it delicious?"

    Yan Mengsheng nodded slightly, "It's okay."

    "How am I to my brother?" Chu Xuan suddenly asked.

    When Yan Mengsheng looked at the little guy in front of him, when his eyes rolled around, he knew that he must have been thinking carefully. Thinking of this, the corners of his mouth slowly twitched, "Well, you have to beat me back."

    Chu Xuan, who had seen through his inner thoughts: "..."

    Chu Xuan tipped his tongue against his cheek, stood up from the sofa, walked behind Yan Mengsheng, stretched out his hand to pinch his shoulder vigorously, and slowly hammered his back.

    While beating him on the back while vomiting, since when did Yan Mengsheng touch himself so thoroughly? Even his own careful thinking knows.

.Chu Xuan secretly increased his strength again, he felt that he had used a lot of strength, and Yan Mengsheng only felt that he was tickling it.

    "Use a little harder."

    Chu Xuan couldn't wait to spend all his milk feeding effort, and stopped after hammering sore hands.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan who was paralyzed on the sofa, a smile filled his eyes, and asked casually, "Do you still worry about other people's affairs in the future?"

    "That's not a trivial matter..." Chu Xuan couldn't help but reply.

    "Huh?" Yan Mengsheng narrowed his eyes and looked at Chu Xuan displeasedly, with a dangerous tone in his tone, "I didn't catch what I just said."

    Chu Xuan really thought he hadn't heard clearly, and said, "That's not a small..."

    The sound stopped abruptly.

    Chu Xuan's right cheek was pinched by a big hand, and the tips of his fingers were a bit cold, but it was particularly comfortable to touch in the hot weather.

.Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan, who was precocious in his thoughts, and didn't know why he always hated to say something that would make him fall in love, especially the little cherry mouth that kept babbling, and there was justification. This is the most important thing. Annoying.

    The fleshy face was pinched, and Chu Xuan stared at the slowly enlarged handsome face, Yan Mengsheng leaned over and stared at him.

    The black eyes seemed to have the magic power to keep people staring at, Chu Xuan stared at the cold black eyes in a daze, ignoring the unpleasantness in his eyes.

    "Next time, you are not allowed to say it again." Yan Mengsheng looked directly at the other's wet deer eyes, saying every word, and the words could not be refuted, indifferent and domineering.

    Chu Xuan flattened his mouth and nodded, with wet eyes open. He didn't understand why Yan Mengsheng was so resistant in this regard.

.When Yan Mengsheng saw Chu Xuan nod his head, he withdrew his gaze and glanced at the phone time. It was already time to go to bed.

    He stood up and looked down at the little guy holding potato chips on the sofa, "It's time to go to bed."

    Chu Xuan nodded and went to wash his hands. When he returned to the house, Yan Mengsheng had already changed his pajamas and was lying on the bed. He put on the yellow pajamas again, opened a corner of the quilt, and got into the bed.

    It's just that Chu Xuan still stayed on the corner of the bed and lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, as if the people around him were some jackal tiger beast.

    "Come here a little bit." A loose voice came from beside him.

    Chu Xuan tilted his head, blinked, and shook his head after thinking for a second, with a soft voice: "I am used to being at the corner of the bed." After speaking, he retracted his head and continued to look down at the phone.

    "When people see me, they think I'm bullying you." Yan Mengsheng added indifferently.

.Chu Xuan frowned. How could this be wrong? Just about to turn around and say something, he suddenly felt that his collar was being dragged by someone. He blinked and he was already far away from the corner of the bed.

    Chu Xuan who came next to Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    He put his phone aside, turned around and looked at the young man who was very close to him. The two were so close that they could touch each other with just a little movement.

    Yan Mengsheng squeezed half of his face with his right hand, watching the little guy in front of him writhing, even thinking of running away.

    "Don't go." The blatant order.

    Otherwise, he doesn't sleep well at night, and he has to go to fish for the child under the bed.

    Chu Xuan narrowed his mouth, learning Yan Mengsheng's posture, squeezing his face with his left hand, and staring at him with his four eyes, one big and one small.

    "Why call you Chu Xuan, you should also?".Yan Mengsheng's eyes were sloppy, but he gave people a feeling of being able to peek into other people's minds.

    Chu Xuan looked at Yan Mengsheng with a serious look, knowing that he must not be guilty at this time, and raised his sincere eyes, "Because I want to follow my mother's surname, I don't want to be named Jiang Xuan, I want others to call me Chu Xuan."

    Fortunately, the original owner's mother was Chu Yao, otherwise he would have to think of other excuses. He doesn't know what will happen after his real name and identity are known, but it is better to hide it for now.

    Yan Mengsheng was still dubious.

    Chu Xuan continued, "My biological father doesn't support me at all, why should I have the same surname with him?"

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes moved slightly, and he whispered softly, "I see." After the words fell, he touched Chuxuan's soft black hair again, his movements were gentle, as if he was comforting.

    Chu Xuan quietly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

."Then why..." Before Yan Mengsheng finished speaking, Chu Xuan interrupted, afraid that he would ask another strange question.

    "Brother, let me tell you a bedtime story."

    Yan Mengsheng was interrupted, and there was only one idea in his mind. Is the positioning of the two of them confused?

    But it didn't show on his face, "Let's talk."

    Chu Xuan's lovely eyebrows were smiling, "This story needs to be turned off to listen."

    With a "pop", the lights went out, and the room was instantly dark.

    Listening to the nice juvenile voice in the ear, "Let's talk."

    Chu Xuan cleared his throat and said with a milky voice: "There is an animal called Huangpizi. This animal became a fine and turned into a monster. It ate him after talking with a little boy, fingers The bite creaked..After that, he turned into the appearance of the child and returned home. The child in the way of monsters had an older brother, and he thought about eating his older brother. "Chu Xuan paused for a while, and continued: "The older brother was not asleep at the time, and when he heard the knock on the door, he went to open the door. He thought it was his brother who was back. After opening the door, he realized that it was not his brother at all. Was also eaten. "

    "From now on, you and I will go to bed with a code." Yan Mengsheng said slowly.

    Chu Xuan: "? Why?"

    "I'm afraid you have changed from yellow leather."

    Chu Xuan: "..."

    "Yeah, I am not only a yellow-skinned person, I want to bite you!" Chu Xuan knew that Yan Mengsheng's hand was in front of him, so he opened his mouth and yelled towards him. , I didn't expect to bite the opponent's small arm.

    "..."

."..."

    Chu Xuan swallowed, then silently retracted his head, and said softly, "Brother, why don't you avoid it?"

    The other end was stunned for two seconds, and then asked: "It's so dark, can I see it?"

    Chu Xuan pursed the corners of his lips, leaned in cautiously, stretched out his little hand to wipe the place he had just bitten, and laughed dryly, "This is an accident, brother, let's go to sleep."

    After that, no matter what Yan Mengsheng was going to say or do, the dog moved quietly to the corner of the bed, his movements were very light and slow, and it was difficult for people to notice.

    It hadn't moved out of the size of a person, but was pulled back again, and was pressed in place by a big hand.

    "If you run around, don't sleep anymore." A lazy teenage voice came from behind the ears, "I want to have a good night's sleep."

    "I won't disturb my brother!" Chu Xuan said firmly.

    "Then don't move.The voice on the other end became smaller and smaller at the end, and it was probably sleepy.

    With the pressure from his body, Chu Xuan's face turned black. Yan Mengsheng used him as a pillow, and put his hands and feet on it.

    Yan Mengsheng felt the soft little body in his arms. Although the body was small, it was warm and soft, and had a faint milky fragrance. This taste and touch made his brows stretched, and he hugged this little guy yesterday. I slept soundly when I was in my body.

    Good medicine for sleep.

    Chu Xuan didn't dare to move, he could only let him be hugged, and he wanted to say 10,000 sentences too much in his heart.

    But slowly, there is a steady stream of warmth from behind. He who likes to be warm himself is not sleepy or sleepy at the moment, his eyelids start to fight, and finally he can't hold back a deep sleep.

    Then I had a dream at night.

.Yan Mengsheng knew the identity of himself in the dream, and then Yan Meng was so angry that he wanted to kill himself, saying that he had occupied his brother's body...

    Chu Xuan was awakened from his dream, her pink nose overflowed with scared sweat, and her big grape-like eyes were full of panic.

    After I stabilized my emotions, I noticed something wrong. I don't know when my posture changed from carrying him to face to face.

    Yan Mengsheng was really good-looking, he was very young, with staring eyebrows and clear eyes, and he couldn't find a trace of blemish from his face. When I was asleep, I was calm and gentle, and the one in my dream... almost cut himself with a knife.

    Chu Xuan shook, looking at this handsome face and subconsciously trying to retreat, but the other side seemed to be aware of it, and the hand on his back pulled him back again.

    ?

    Looking up, Yan Mengsheng was still asleep. Was it actually an unconscious action?

.I have to say that Yan Mengsheng has made a lot of changes, whether it is the crazy character or the tyrannical self-harm, I haven't seen it for a long time. Chu Xuan looked at the well-knotted hand in front of him. It was white and slender, so he could see the extreme. He slowly reached out his little hand and stroked the scar left on that wrist. Only the few scars didn't feel smooth to the touch.

    With his touch, Yan Mengsheng directly woke up.

    After Yan Mengsheng opened his eyes, he half-squinted his lazy eyes, watching the little guy in front of him carefully studying the thin scars on his wrist, his cute little face was full of seriousness, and he was still counting one by one.

    As Chu Xuan was counting, Yan Mengsheng watched him count.

    Chu Xuan was too focused and didn't know that Yan Mengsheng woke up and still stared at him.

    Counting and counting, I found that I couldn't count at all, because it was too much.

    "Woke up long ago?".The voice is hoarse and sexy just waking up.

    Chu Xuan immediately retracted his hand touching someone else's wrist, as if he had done something bad, looked at Yan Mengsheng and nodded.

    "Are you hungry?" he asked again.

    Chu Xuan touched his belly, his cheeks were bulging, and the voice of milk was small, whipping up people's heartstrings, "It's kind of."

    Yan Mengsheng sat up and began to change his clothes. Chu Xuan watched eagerly beside him. Every time he saw him changing his clothes, it was a visual enjoyment, and he was a little envious. When he returned to reality, he would also train his abdominal muscles.

    Yan Mengsheng quickly changed his clothes, "I'll buy you breakfast."

    Chu Xuan nodded obediently.

.After Yan Mengsheng left, Chu Xuan wore a small pajamas and walked to the window. He wanted to know what the temperature outside was. As soon as he opened the window, he was blown away by a strong wind. He chilled for a moment. The weather outside looked like It was about to rain, and layer after layer of gray cloudy clouds seemed to fall from the sky, and the gloomy heart was suppressed.

    Before long, Yan Mengsheng bought breakfast.

    During the breakfast, the TV screen broadcasted: There will be heavy rains in the city today, with winds of five to six levels. Residents are requested to travel with caution.

    Chu Xuan took a bite of a stuffed bun, "Brother, there is a heavy rain today, or don't you go to work today."

    As soon as Chu Xuan finished speaking, a notification came from Yan Mengsheng's mobile phone.

    "No business or work today." Yan Mengsheng turned off the phone screen and took a sip of porridge.

.After Chu Xuan finished eating, he suddenly sneezed, feeling cold all over, thinking that he must be wearing too little, so he went back to the house and wore a thick plush coat.

    Going back to the house and looking through the window, low and cloudy clouds hit the sky, the clouds are darker than before. The gloomy weather made the night come early, and the leaves on the roadside were blown by the wind and shook their heads like a whip. Whipping.

    The rainy weather is suitable for lying on the sofa and watching TV. Chu Xuan put on a quilt again and sat on the sofa to watch TV series, but this time he didn't have any appetite, and the whole person was a little in a bad state of mind.

    ...

    After both Yan Mengsheng and Chu Xuan left the Yan family, Yan Bo was depressed and unhappy, but did not affect the management of the company's affairs.

    Yan Bo called and asked softly, "How are Yan Mengsheng and them now?"

.A word reassuring him came from the other end of the phone, "Mr. Yan, I have found out where they live, and they all seem to be pretty good at the moment. They went out to buy breakfast this morning."

    Yan Bo smiled helplessly and hung up the phone.

    He regretted it when he agreed that Xiao Xuan left the Yan family. He brought the child back because he was Chu Yao’s child. It turned out that he left because of Chu Yao’s last wish, including letting Yan Mengsheng leave and what he said. Now that the father-son relationship is all angry, it's not all angry. He hopes that the child will bring Xiao Xuan back.

    He couldn't put himself down, and he couldn't put down his body to actively seek peace.

    The more I thought about it, the more irritable I was, the phone next to me rang, and after receiving it, Fang Zhen's woman's voice came.

    "Yan Bo, I really knew it was wrong, I..."

.I was angry at first, and then thought of what Yan Mengsheng had said to him that he would not handle housework. Now the veins on his forehead were violent, and Yan Bo yelled at the phone, "Go away!"

    "You call me again, and my lawyer will contact you." Yan Bo calmed down and his voice returned to normal. "Give you one day, go back to your country, or see you in court."

    The meaning of words is to hope that she will not be ignorant of good and bad.

    The voice on the other end of the phone was blank, and Yan Bo was too lazy to talk to her, and hung up the phone without hesitation.

    Fang Zhen's brain was blank on the other side, why... Yan Bo suddenly became so violent and arrogant...

    ...

    That night.

    The wind outside was howling, raging outside the window. Not long after, large patters of rain fell on the window, making a loud noise.

.After eating dinner, Chu Xuan began to cough in a low voice, his throat was dry and painful, and his whole body was cold and hot for a while.

    Yan Mengsheng saw that something was wrong, walked to Chu Xuan's side and checked his forehead with his hand, and found that it was very hot.

    I felt that he was sluggish before, but when I talked to him, he was full of energy. I thought it was a gloomy sky and got tired easily, but I didn't expect it to be a cold and fever.

    "Why don't you say if you have a fever?"

    Chu Xuan's face was a little red, and his wet eyes contained a pitiful sense of water. He blinked and his voice was very small, "Because it's raining outside, I don't want you to go out."

    "We haven't gotten big outside yet," Yan Mengsheng immediately put on his clothes, not daring to waste time, took an umbrella on one side and went out, "Be good at home, I'll go buy medicine."

    Although Chu Xuan had a fever, his eyes were big and bright, "Then...then you come back soon."

."Don't worry." Yan Mengsheng left the house after dropping this sentence.

    Chu Xuan looked at the empty place at the door, and his heart was inexplicably empty. He attributed this emotion to being sick and fragile and wishing to be with him.

    When Yan Mengsheng had just left the house, he found that the rain was not heavy, it was just a light drizzle, and the wind was not too small, so he immediately put away his umbrella and looked for a nearby pharmacy.

    I couldn't find a pharmacy on this street, and I saw a pharmacy on the corner of the street that has not yet closed.

    When I came back from buying the medicine, I changed my way. When I walked through a supermarket, I found a drunk man sitting at the door with a wine bottle. Yan Mengsheng's eyes were pale, and he quickly retracted his gaze and walked home.

    The drunk’s face was flushed, his eyes were half-open, and he was holding a wine bottle in his hand. When he saw a young man walking by him, he also glanced at himself, his eyes seemed to look down upon himself. .

."Look down on me?" He mumbled unclear words, and his dirty beard moved because of the words.

    The drunk stood up slowly, holding a green beer bottle in his right hand, and followed Yan Mengsheng behind him.

    After swaying two steps, after steadying his steps, I looked at the figure in front of the flower that had become two, and pointed at the figure in front of him, "You, you stand there!" Seeing the figure in front of him, I didn't want to pay attention to him. It got even worse, threw the bottle forward and shouted, "Let you stand there, are you deaf?"

    Fortunately, the drunk was dizzy. The wine bottle didn't throw Yan Mengsheng onto his body, but fell to his feet, and the glass shards exploded at his feet.

    The drunk finally stopped looking at the person in front of him, blinked his drunken eyes, and muttered: "Yes, you just, you just stand there..When I go over, I really show you a face, no one in this life dare to look down on Lao Tzu, why do you look down on me? "

    There is no gap in the sky that is white. The rain suddenly increased, and the heavy rain raged on. The pouring raindrops poured crazily down like a waterfall. Everything was smashed by the raindrops and crackled, which looked terrible in the depressing weather. .

    Yan Mengsheng stopped because the front was their home, and the drunkies who followed it were likely to knock on the door and harass them.

    The little cub at home has already caught a cold, in case he gets frightened again...

    All the depressed yin piscine in his heart seemed to have found a point of venting and gushing out for a moment.

    Yan Mengsheng had a few boxes of medicine in his pocket, half of his face hung in the shadow of the streetlight, as if he had merged with the dark night, and he could only faintly see the thin, white chin and the indifferent corners of his mouth. .The rain flowed down his forehead, and his short, fluffy hair softly slid on his forehead.

    At this moment, the drunk man behind him leaned over, trying to punch him while the opponent turned his back to him.

    The fist was in line with his thoughts, and went straight to the person in front of him.

    The figure in front of him flashed and his movements were so fast that he couldn't see clearly. Before the vaguely drunk person could react, he felt a pain in his abdomen and was kicked to the ground. Groaned in pain.

    Such a kick, coupled with the heavy rain on his face, made the drunk slightly sane. He looked at the tall and leggy man standing in front of him, his back to the street lamp, and the expression on his face. If you don’t come out, you can only see the tyrannical aura all over your body, and he has been staring at himself so much, as if he was...

    Watching like a "fallen god" who enjoys it all.

.Yan Mengsheng raised his eyebrows, his eyes showed his appreciation for the man on the ground, and he chuckled twice. The smile declared that it was very good, but it was like a bomb about to explode in the man's ears.

    The heavy rain didn't make him feel cold all over, and the person's chuckle in front of him made him feel cold in his hands and feet, and his heart beat wildly.

    He seemed to have lost the ability to speak, his lips trembled, and he choked in his throat and couldn't say anything.

    "I..." The man finally said a word shaking.

    Before he could continue to speak, he was dragged away by the collar of his clothes. The man's face was extremely pale, his hands and feet trembled, his heart was screaming for help, but he couldn't say anything.

    Chu Xuan at home coughed a few more times, and after looking at the time, it had been half an hour since Yan Mengsheng hadn't come back, so he made a call and didn't answer it. .There was only one umbrella at home and was taken away by Yan Mengsheng. Chu Xuan could only get dressed and walked out, thinking about standing at the door and waiting for him.

    As soon as I left the door, it was drenched with heavy rain, as if I saw a person walking into a side alley, that slender figure looked like Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan believed that he was not mistaken, and walked out of the house in a small step against the heavy rain.

    The man who was being dragged away didn't listen to his hands and feet, as if he really had met death. He watched the man about to take something out of his pocket, and all these movements zoomed in and slowed down in his eyes.

    Suddenly, there was a childish voice of milk and milk, but he was weak but he could hear it clearly in the rainstorm.

    "elder brother?"

    Yan Mengsheng's movements paused slightly, and his heart beat.

.The man wanted to call for help, as if he had grabbed some life-saving straw, and shouted: "Help..." He was beaten silently, and fell to the ground in front of his eyes gradually blurred.

    As he got closer and closer to the alley, Chu Xuan heard the rustling sound and couldn't help but call out softly.

    Chu Xuan didn't dare to come closer and stopped, because there were no street lights, no light, and pitch black, and he was also very scared.

    Hearing the voice of a thick and low-pitched middle-aged man again, Chu Xuan took a deep breath and gathered the courage to lift his foot and walk over.

    Suddenly, a tall and cold boy came out from the dark alley, soaked but not embarrassed.

.Chu Xuan's forehead is bulging and uncomfortable, coupled with the cold rain, he is now fragile, and his heart is also very fragile. Now he is very afraid of being abandoned, just like last time, being taken away is very desperate. a feeling of……

    At the moment he saw Yan Mengsheng, Chu Xuan's eyes turned red and he sucked his nose.

    Yan Mengsheng's body pressure is low, but the child in front of him is not afraid at all, and doesn't care at all.

    Under the light of the street lamp, the eyes of the little boy in front of him were red, and his big eyes were full of tears. His voice was soft and full of grievances, "It's been a long time..."

    "Big brother, I'm so cold, I want you to hug me." After speaking, he didn't cry, but wiped the corners of his eyes with his wet hands.

    Yan Mengsheng's black eyes slowly widened, his heart hard to breathe like it was tightly entangled in chains.

.Without a word, he walked towards Chu Xuan, picked him up, and gently wiped the corners of his eyes.

    "I'm sorry." Then he apologized softly.

    Chu Xuan flattened his small mouth, tears falling in the sockets of the eyes, and falling along with the raindrops. The appearance of pear blossoms with rain almost broke people's hearts.

    "Next time I won't let you wait so long again." Yan Mengsheng comforted awkwardly, trembling her fingertips to wipe away tears from Xiao Cry Pao, and murmured softly.

    "Xiao Xuan wants to go home." Chu Xuan put his hands around Yan Mengsheng's neck, and his crying voice became dumb.

    "good."

    Before the consciousness disappeared, the drunk man lying on the ground saw the terrifying death move carefully to pick up a child, and gently wipe away the tears for the child. The gentle gesture seemed to be an angel caring for the child.

.The man opened the automatic umbrella with one hand, and the black umbrella instantly opened and propped on the heads of the two of them, moving smoothly in one go, blocking the heavy rain from the outside of the umbrella.

    Finally stepped into the shadows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
416K 12.7K 97
Thousands Suspect Cannon Fodder After Being Reborn 万人嫌炮灰受重生后 Author 灰泉 Status 97 Chapters Description It was only when Shi Huai was eighteen that he...
29.7K 1.1K 21
Accidentally Marked The Deadly Enemy Author: 郎不知 Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye must hate him very much. Otherwise, this well-known proud son of he...
291K 11.2K 110
病弱反派只想活命 Status : 106 Chapters + 4 Extras (Completed) Author : 宸砸 Zhu Tong was born in a wealthy family, but the pampered young master suffered fro...