[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 26

6.7K 284 114
By Erishi_An

Che Wenshu glanced at the phone time. It was already late, and then glanced at the dark woods. There was still no news of finding them in the woods.

    Looking at the string of numbers on the phone, I chose to call it.

    After about three seconds, the phone rang behind him, and Che Wenshu looked back. Yan Mengsheng was walking towards him with a sleeping child on his back.

    Che Wenshu was stunned for a moment, Yan Mengsheng expressionlessly took out his cell phone from his pocket and hung up.

    "What's the matter?" Leng Li's eyes fell on him.

    Che Wenshu truthfully replied: "Xiao Xuan took my left hand at the time, and then suddenly fell down. It may be because he was unable to stand or was squeezed by someone. I could not hold him."

    "It was too dark at the time, and there were many people nearby. I couldn't see anything clearly. It was all my fault..." Che Wenshu apologized with his eyes down.

."It's too late, he was frightened, I will take him back first." Yan Mengsheng's gaze fell on Che Wenshu's face, the two of them met, staying on Che Wenshu's face for two seconds, and then drifted away. He stared at the flashlights constantly exposed in the woods, "Tell them to stop looking, and investigate and monitor tomorrow."

    When Che Wenshu heard Yan Mengsheng's words, he was taken aback for a moment, and then he reacted slowly and nodded.

    Yan Mengsheng didn't get angry...

    The pink and tender face of the child on Yan Mengsheng's back is still rubbed with some traces of dust, which is dirty, but it does not hide the original beauty, but adds a little pitifulness. The long and thick eyelashes hide a quiet shadow under the eyelids, breathe smoothly, and sleep peacefully.

.After taking a taxi and returning home, Yan Mengsheng hugged Xiao Chuxuan back to the house. He wanted to get him to get up and wash and go to sleep, but when he saw the shallow breathing and closed eyes, he thought it was fine.

    It is probably frightened.

    Yan Mengsheng got up a wet towel and gently wiped the ash marks on his pretty and cute face. After wiping him clean, he put the towel aside.

    He felt like he was raising a child now.

    Yan Mengsheng wanted to change his clothes. After all, the clothes were very dirty when they fell in the woods. It would be uncomfortable to sleep in dirty clothes.

    But as soon as he wanted to take off Xiao Chuxuan's short sleeves, he saw that his white back was already bruised, Yan Mengsheng frowned, and his actions became more cautious.

    No wonder he didn't let himself hold, but chose to carry him.

    It turns out that the back hurts——

.If you are injured, don't tell yourself, just stand up. How can there be such a stupid child?

    Yan Mengsheng sighed extremely lightly, feeling a little helpless under his eyes, took the ointment from the traumatic injury and put it on him, and finally covered him with a quilt and exited the house.

    Back to his house, Yan Mengsheng held the small pot of geraniums with one hand. The little white flowers seemed to tremble in the air, as cute and fragile as Chu Xuan. The little flowers stretched their heads upright, and they could see the harmony from the inside. Chu Xuan resembled a little cleverness. The flowers exude a faint fragrance, and the fragrance lingers in front of the nose as if consciously. This fragrance seems to be able to darken the gods, and slowly ease the anxiety that is hidden in the heart.

    He opened another gift box. Inside the box was a painting with two very cute Q version villains. He in black clothes was touching Chu Xuan's head helplessly.

.Is this your own expression?

    After watching it carefully for a while, Yan Mengsheng gave a chuckle, his eyes filled with smiles, and his voice was sultry.

    "It looks alike."

    ...

    When Yan Bo returned to the office, listening to what the secretary said, his brows became tighter and tighter, and he almost twisted together in the end.

    After learning that Hu Xueqing had bullied Chu Xuan as his younger brother, he thought about buying something delicious for Chu Xuan and soothing the feeling of being frightened. After all, this incident was caused by herself. But at the moment there is one more important thing than this that must be known to the president, and that is...

    Fang Zhen returned with her son.

    And the comer is not good.

    After Yan Bo heard the news, he stretched out his hand to pinch the aching eyebrows, and didn't know what to say for a while.

.At this time, the secretary held the folder in his hand, his lips moved and then hesitated and finally said what he wanted to say.

    "President Yan, forgive me for talking, but I really can't stand it anymore. Didn't you give Fang Zhen a large amount of support? According to that child's adult age, it will be more than 200 million in the past, how can she pay back? Disturb your life?. "The secretary is arguing for Mr. Yan.

    She believes that after getting so much money, she can honestly raise her child and enjoy the rest of her time. A foreign house costs 1 million a month for 18 years, and the total number is 9 digits. Are you still not satisfied?

    It can be said to be rich through the light of his son, what do you do when you come back?

    Had it not been for Mr. Yan's trip, she would have just sent the documents to the president's office, otherwise it would have been impossible to receive the call.

.Fang Zhen's voice was very gentle at first when she called, but later she realized that it was not Yan Bo who answered the phone. She was instantly unhappy and her voice was sharp and all kinds of dissatisfaction. In her words, she said she was coming back, telling Yan Bo and so on. She really hasn't seen a few of those arrogant looks, not really stupid, or someone with some brain problems.

    "Okay, I see, you can go down." Yan Bo held his forehead with his right hand, the gully between his brows had not disappeared, his expression irritable.

    The secretary bowed his head and exited the house sensibly.

    Yan Bo glanced at the documents on the desk, then looked away, pushed the documents aside, and wiped his face with both hands.

    He originally thought that this kind of mistake would never happen again in his life, but who knows how the heavens make things happen. Perhaps he is really only suitable for developing in the business world, and he really gets more and more confused about family and relationship matters.

.The phone on the table rang again, and Yan Bo picked it up. A sweet female voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Yan Bo, Wencheng and I have returned home, won't you come to see me? We haven't seen each other for ten years."

    "Why are you coming back?" Yan Bo tightened his fingers slightly while holding the phone, and made a soft noise.

    Fang Zhen's voice was very aggrieved, "I just miss you, come back and see what's wrong? Anyway, it's a one-night romance."

    Shameless. How could anyone say that kind of thing lightly.

    Yan Bo's green veins slowly appeared, and his voice lowered as his mood changed.

    Finally, I chose a very ordinary western restaurant. Fang Zhen, who had just arrived in this western restaurant, couldn't believe it. The dignified president invited him to such a shabby little place to eat such ordinary and vulgar food?

.Of course, dissatisfaction goes to dissatisfaction. She hides what should be hidden very well, without seeing any unpleasantness on her face.

    She sat down and saw the long-lost man in front of her, who was still so mature, intellectual and handsome.

    Yan Bo has been looking at her indifferently with his hands folded since she appeared.

    "Waiter, menu." Fang Zhen called.

    The moment she saw the menu, her brows frowned extremely lightly, and she quickly hid her brows and ordered a few, "Just these ones." After that, she returned the menu to the waiter.

    Fang Zhen put the brand-name bag aside, and her every move was exaggerated.

    Yan Bo endured his discomfort, "Just tell me, is it coming back now for the money?"

    Fang Zhen's eyes widened and pretended that he didn't expect him to say that. She covered her lips with her right hand and the corners of her eyes were slightly red, pretending to be wronged, "Why do you say that to me?.Haven't I already told you? I just miss you, and the child also misses his father. There really is no other thoughts. Why don't you believe me? "

    Yan Bo sneered, "How do you want me to believe you? I deliberately gave me medicine to have that child. Is it true that I can't see what's in your mind?" He was disgusted by the heavy eye makeup. Eyes, "I want money to be straightforward, but it's the last time. The contract is in my hands. Don't get a dead fish. It's not good for you and me."

    Fang Zhen wiped her eyes with a piece of paper. "Wen has grown up so much and just wants to see his father. Is there anything wrong? He is eleven years old and has never seen his biological father. His father took the child home, and our Wencheng can only be watched!"

    After hearing this, Yan Bo's head hurt, and he knew that this woman would make this excuse.

.Seeing that Yan Bo was unmoved, Fang Zhen continued to slap him on the sidelines, selling miserably, "Do you know how miserable our mother and son are? Going to a foreign country is unfamiliar, do you understand the kind of loneliness? But we Wencheng Very sensible, he doesn't cry or make trouble, for fear that I will worry about him." He cried more and more sadly.

    "We can't bear to buy anything..."

    "I pay you one million every month, 12 million a year, it's enough to buy a good car and luxury house, you can't bear to buy anything when you tell me?" Yan Bo frowned and asked.

    Fang Zhen was speechless, pursing her lips, and then said again: "This... Then how dare we buy any heavy things, we can't move both mother and son." After speaking, she burst into tears.

    "Also, I heard you take your first love and someone else's child back to Yan's house. Why can't Wencheng go back to Yan's house? He is your own flesh and blood. How can you be so cruel?".Fang Zhen suddenly thought of something, her eyes drooping and crying flashed brightly, and then she cried more vigorously.

    "How miserable it is for two children without mothers! If you are so busy with work, do you have the heart to let the two children have no support and leave them without the care of their mother?!" This question directly caused Yan Bohao The ability to speak without reply.

    What he has always been afraid of is not enough for the children, but he may not be able to make up for the love of his mother after all.

    "I want to go back to Yan's house. I have no other selfishness at all. Can you not take me so unbearable? I just want to be the mother of my children, love them, take care of them, and treat them like my own flesh and blood... All right?" Fang Zhen saw that Yan Bo hesitated, so she knew that she was right, so she poke at his pain point.

    The man hesitated for a long time, sighed, and gave her an answer.

    "Go back."

....

    Chu Xuan woke up, his whole body ached, and there was no place that didn't hurt.

    Sin, why is it always oneself who is injured?

    When he woke up and went downstairs, he found that Yan Mengsheng was already sitting on the sofa in the living room. Yan Mengsheng raised his eyelids to look at himself, "Wake up? Go eat something."

    "...I don't want to eat too much." Chu Xuan smiled awkwardly.

    Yan Mengsheng's original dull face became cold, and his words were indifferent and domineering: "It must be eaten."

    Well, Chu Xuan knew that he must be unable to hold him back. Even if he owns the reason, there is no reason in front of Yan Mengsheng. He acts entirely on his own ideas and cannot be refuted.

    Chu Xuan simply drank a bowl of porridge and couldn't eat anything else. His appetite was really bad this morning.

.After he finished eating, Yan Mengsheng stretched out his white and slender fingers and hooked towards him, with a cold voice, "Come here."

    Although his voice was gentle but it seemed like a command, Chu Xuan didn't even have the idea of ​​disgusting such a tone, which was also miraculous.

    "What?" Chu Xuan asked in a soft voice. He walked over by himself honestly. He didn't look like Yan Mengsheng was going to get angry.

    As soon as Chu Xuan sat on the sofa, Yan Mengsheng continued: "Turn around."

    Chu Xuan looked dumbfounded, but he turned around honestly, turned his back to Yan Mengsheng, and muttered in his heart, what on earth was he going to do so mysteriously?

    Suddenly the clothes were lifted, and the exposed skin felt cold and trembled.

    Chu Xuan's little fleshy hand tried to pull the clothes off, but was mercilessly stopped by the teenager behind him, "Don't move, give you medicine."

.Only then took the little hands back, and the milk responded with a gruff, "Oh." Then he stopped moving, and turned his back to him peacefully.

    The ointment was not cold, but the kind of warmth that was very close to the skin. Chu Xuan looked back slightly, and Yan Mengsheng first applied the ointment to his palm and rubbed it before applying it to him.

    It can't be seen that Yan Mengsheng is quite attentive. Chu Xuan turned back to his small face, and his pink lips slowly raised a smile.

    Meng He, who was next to him, saw Chu Xuan's bruises first. He was shocked and thought it was something. He hurriedly said: "Master, this medicine is very smelly and spicy. Let me do it."

    Yan Mengsheng's voice was flat, "No need."

    Meng He saw that Young Master Yan really didn't want to let himself help Young Master with medicine, and then dismissed the idea. He frowned and said worriedly: "What happened to Xiao Xuan? ?.How did the back hurt like this? "

    Chu Xuan stretched out his little fleshy hand and scratched his soft hair. He didn't think of it. Che Wenshu would definitely not harm him.

    Leaving aside his gentle nature, he held his left hand and stood on his left. It was impossible to push himself down with his right hand.

    But the feeling of being pushed down was very strong, and I could guarantee that I was pushed down deliberately.

    Who is so bad? Since he came into this world, he has never done anything bad, nor has he offended anyone. Why do people always think that he is not pleasing to his eyes?

    Chu Xuan told me about the situation at the time. "Brother went to buy milk tea. Brother Wen Shu and I walked to the front to look at the lighthouse. There was a small forest in front of me. Then I felt that I was being pushed vigorously. I fell into the woods and fell back onto the big tree."

.Hearing this, Meng He started to feel distressed about Chu Xuan, how could he encounter this kind of thing when he went out to play, he thought of something and said: "Since Xiao Xuan is with Master Yan’s friend, then he should see who pushed Xiao Xuan. Hanging! Master Yan, you can ask him." Meng He immediately said again.

    After applying the medicine, Yan Mengsheng took off Chu Xuan's clothes, covered the medicine and set it aside.

    Yan Mengsheng's black eyes suddenly deepened, "I have asked."

    Meng He and Chu Xuan waited for his next words.

    "He said he didn't see it." Yan Mengsheng narrowed his eyes dangerously.

    Not long after applying the medicine to Chu Xuan, Yan Mengsheng's cell phone rang, he looked at the name on it, and picked it up.

    On the other end of the phone came the voice of Che Wenshu, a little sorry but also a little worried, "How is Xiaoxuan's situation? Is it better?".The voice is still faintly low.

    "Some bruises, but it's okay." Yan Mengsheng curled his eyebrows and opened his thin lips lightly.

    "That's good, that's good." The head was relieved, and the words became relaxed.

    After chatting for a few more words, the phone hung up. Yan Mengsheng frowned. He dialed the number from the place yesterday and asked about the situation.

    No matter what he asked, the other end just answered: "There is no monitoring at the scene, I'm very sorry."

    Seeing that there was no progress, there was no way to find out who pushed him, Chu Xuan thought, if there is no way to find out, there is no other way, then he can only suffer this loss.

    "Brother, don't check if you can't find it. This time, treat it as an accident.Chu Xuan Shui Lingling looked at Yan Mengsheng with a gloomy complexion. Seeing that he was still angry, even more angry than himself, Chu Xuan couldn't help being amused by him, revealing his white and small teeth, his eyes were curved, and he stretched out his soft hand to pat. The back of Yan Mengsheng's hand wanted to calm him down, "Don't continue to get angry."

    Yan Mengsheng's ink eyes slowly fell on Chu Xuan's body, his smile is always so healing, warm and lovely.

    His eyes softened a bit, and part of the depression in his heart dissipated. He stretched out his hand and touched his little head, "I'm out of breath."

    ...

    Qi Wencheng looked at the woman in the room and was happily packing her luggage, the smile on his face seemed to bloom.

.He didn’t understand why he had to go back to China suddenly, or why he had to leave without staying here for two days. He sat on the bed and said, "Mom, last time I asked you why you went back to China, but you didn’t tell me. Tell me."

    The corners of Fang Zhen's mouth were almost reaching the back of her ears, and her red nails grabbed the clothes and stuffed them into the suitcase.

    Hearing her son's question, she felt that as long as she didn't say her real purpose, she was the best at coaxing her son.

    "Xiaocheng, we are moving to a bigger and more luxurious house. Are you happy?" Fang Zhen squeezed the boy on the bed with red nails and smiled.

    Qi Wencheng frowned. He didn't understand. "Why?" There was still some complaints and dissatisfaction in his voice. He was used to living abroad. Why would he have to walk around now? He didn't like this.

."Because we are going to your father's house," the woman said with a certain look, "belongs to our home."

    "Isn't Dad still abroad? Does Dad still have a house in China?" He scratched his hair.

    "It's your biological father's house." Fang Zhen stopped packing her luggage. She pinched Qi Wencheng's arms with both hands, and said solemnly: "Xiaocheng, in fact, you are not called Qi Wencheng at all, you are called Yan. Wencheng, Qi Zhenhe can only be regarded as your adoptive father."

    It's because he understands it before he matures, but the kid didn't accept the news so quickly. Qi Wencheng broke down and cried. For the first time, he didn't conform to his original well-being, and shouted: "Why! I don't know him, why? Go there!"

    "My biological father will let Xiaocheng live a good life." Fang Zhen patiently coaxed him.

.Qi Wencheng was still crying in disintegration, shouting loudly to him not to go back, and just yelled like this for a few times, Fang Zhen's patience was gone, and the sound of children's cries were all in her ears.

    "Don't cry anymore!" Fang Zhen's sharp voice barely pierced Qi Wencheng's eardrums. The crying boy was so scared that he stopped crying. He stared blankly at his mother who was yelling at him, his eyes filled with disbelief.

    As far as he can remember, his mother has treated him very well. Why is the mood like this today?

    Did he do something wrong?

    "I don't care whether you want to go back or not, you have no choice at all, you can only follow me back to Yan's house, have you heard?" Fang Zhen's eyes were sharp, no one can stop her from returning to Yan's house and becoming a wife of Shang Yan .

.Wealth and dignity, as long as she becomes Mrs. Yan, she can buy all kinds of brand-name bags every day and change dozens of pairs of brand-name shoes every day, no matter where she goes, someone will hold her.

    That kind of feeling, it's cool to think about it.

    Qi Wencheng was frightened by Fang Zhen's demon's appearance, his body stiffened and his face paled without daring to say a word.

    Fang Zhen suddenly realized the gaffe, because she did not regard Qi Wencheng as the flesh and blood born in October of her pregnancy from beginning to end, but as a back door and a privilege to enter the rich family. Even if the child is obedient and obedient, it has not changed her. Thoughts.

    "Xiaocheng, can you listen to your mother obediently? Are you sure you don't want to go?" Fang Zhen let out a smile, which made Qi Wencheng even more resistant.

    "I...I'm going back, I'm obedient." His eyes flushed, and he said aggrievedly.

    Before long, Chu Xuan and Yan Mengsheng were told...

.A woman with a child is coming at home.

    Of course Chu Xuan knew who it was. There was no need to guess at all. Fang Zhen must have come back with Qi Wencheng.

    But he didn't expect that Fang Zhen in the original book would at most return to China to fight for the Yan family property. Why this time... just returned to the Yan family to live?

    The story goes outrageously.

    The Fang Zhen in the original book provoked discord, with a deep and terrifying mindset, and was more vicious than ordinary supporting actors with offline IQs. Chu Xuan was not afraid that she would bully him and Yan Mengsheng blatantly, but that she was afraid that she would do things behind his back. The cause of Fang Zhen’s death in the original book was because he was too capable and the methods were too harsh to imagine. He even hired someone to bully Yan Mengsheng with the most indiscriminate methods. Finally, Yan Mengsheng found out that he wanted to kill himself. Do not hesitate to solve her in advance.

.That is, when Qi Wencheng knew that Yan Mengsheng had killed his mother with his own hands, he would no longer endure all this, but chose to avenge Yan Mengsheng, let him experience the feeling of losing everything, and let him understand the pain of being in the abyss of hell.

    Chu Xuan lowered his eyebrows, Yan Bo agreed to the woman to enter the Yan's house, thinking that she had made Yan Bo feel softened by poking people. Since they all agreed, they definitely couldn't save it.

    He had to think hard about how to protect Yan Mengsheng from this woman's persecution.

    But now I can only wait and see the changes first, and see what happens. There is no other way.

.Yan Mengsheng was sitting next to him, Chu Xuan looked at the straight figure, the boy was silent when he heard the news, and has been silent until now, although there is no expression on his face, but the slightly pursed lips And the frowning starbrows could see that he couldn't accept it.

    But he did not express it.

    Chu Xuan's black eyes reflected the boy's straight and indifferent back in a daze, and his compassion moved slightly.

    He remembered that the original plan was not like this. At the beginning, he said that he wanted to distinguish between Yan Mengsheng and Yan Mengsheng...

    Yan Mengsheng looked back at the bright and clear eyes, and the black eyes reflected his cold appearance clearly.

    Chu Xuan raised his fleshy little face and looked at him worriedly, his expression low, as if waiting for himself to speak.

    "do not worry about it.".Yan Mengsheng's voice was sloppy, and his dull face revealed that he didn't care about anything. In fact, Yan Mengsheng didn't care about this at all. Only Chu Xuan was always concerned. All he had to do was to let him grow up well.

    The woman with the child, as long as she respects them like a guest, he will not pursue anything, but if the child's healthy growth is prevented...

    Yan Mengsheng's sharp eyes slowly narrowed, and the bottom of his eyes exudes a dangerous meaning, then he can't be blamed for any inhumane things.

    Chu Xuan felt that Yan Mengsheng's whole body pressure had become lower, and his whole body revealed that it was not easy to mess with.

    Suddenly, the car whistle sounded outside the house, and the whistle sounded for two or three seconds, as if to convey something to the people in the villa.

    The woman in the luxury car raised her red lips and smiled, her weak boneless hand made a stop gesture, and the driver released the hand that honked the horn, and the sound of the horn disappeared.

."Xiaocheng, get off the car, you have to get familiar with this kind of life in the future." After all, the Yan family will belong to them in the future.

    Qi Wencheng nodded and pushed the car door to get down from Ferrari. He looked up at the European-style villa, which was very similar to the place where he once lived, but not so strange.

    A silver diamond-studded high-heeled shoe came out from the sports car. Xie's owner repeatedly confirmed that there was no dirt under his feet and dared to step on the ground with a click. Fang Zhen got out of the car and looked at the mansion in front of her with a limited-edition designer bag in her right hand, with a deeper smile.

    It's been a long time since I've been here, I have to say it's still the same, no change at all.

    Fang Zhen straightened her waist and stretched out the hand of the luxury manicure she had just done. "Xiaocheng, take mother's hand, we are going home."

.Qi Wencheng held the hand standing in front of him. The diamonds on his nails made him very uncomfortable. He frowned quietly, but he wouldn't say anything. If he said that, his mother would definitely be angry.

    The woman arrogantly took the boy's hand into the house.

    Chu Xuan sat in the living room, looking at the beautifully dressed woman, and led a boy on his right. The boy had an immature face and stood by the woman's side obediently.

    The woman’s face changed from happiness at the beginning to dissatisfaction, and there was no one to pick them up, so the two children were fine, and even the servants didn’t come out to meet the new mistress?

    Later, I thought about it and didn't care about them.

    Fang Zhen's gaze first fell on the black-clothed young man sitting on the sofa with a sloppy look. The young man didn't look at them at all, just treated them as a cloud of air.

.Of course she knew Yan Mengsheng's character, and she knew that this child was not easy to get along with when she was far abroad, and she didn't care about him.

    but……

    Turning his eyes, he fell on the fair-skinned and pretty child on the chair.

    Fang Zhen walked over with Qi Wencheng, and smiled at Chu Xuan who thought she was very kind.

    "You're Jiang Xuan? The white skin and tender meat is really likable." Fang Zhen praised the child in front of her against her will, but she behaved quite naturally, and there was no flaw in her smile.

    If Chu Xuan hadn't read the original book, he would have been bluffed by this woman.

    Chu Xuan glanced at her lazily, then glanced at Qi Wencheng, "Did Auntie come here to borrow because she doesn't have a home?"

    This sentence seems to be a naive child who has no intention to say something in a simple way, but in fact it secretly means that Fang Zhen does not have his own home and lives in someone else's home with a shame.

.No home...

    The child really dared to speak.

    The smile on Fang Zhen's face was a little uncontrollable, and gradually disappeared, she could only use her face to support the disappearing smile with difficulty.

    Qi Wencheng's downcast face is also a bit puzzled. Is he staying abroad for a long time? Is this the way to say hello in China?

    Yan Mengsheng heard the meaning of Chu Xuan's words, with a smile in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth slowly rose.

    The brazen donkey guy, you really belong to you.

    ...

    The light in the house was dim and dusky, and I couldn't see his face. I could only faintly see a person putting a bag in the monitoring room. He opened the zipper of the bag, revealing a lot of cash inside.

.The person sitting in the monitoring room had never seen so much money. His eyes were straight. He shook his hands and touched the bag. The rough hand first touched the surface of the bag, and finally he dared to reach into the pile of cash and repeatedly confirmed. It took a few times to realize that this is reality or not a dream.

    The men were holding on to money a lot, wanting to have an addiction at once, and said, "A lot of money! I have never seen so much money in my life!"

    The person hiding in the darkness sneered, and the sneer was indifferent and somewhat contemptuous.

    "What did you say to him?" the man asked in a low voice, without saying a word.

    "I just said that there was no surveillance at the scene. I didn't disclose anything. I swear." The man raised three fingers to express his determination to be true. He wanted to take out his sincerity and let the person in front of him verify it.

    After all, this is a rich man!

.The man was silent for a while, nodded very lightly, thinking that he did a good job, and continued to ask: "Then have you watched that video? Have you deleted it?"

    "All deleted, I dare to pat my chest to make sure I didn't look at all." The man spoke in a thick voice, because he hadn't spoken or smoked for a long time, his voice was already very hoarse.

    "Yes." The man in the dark smiled with satisfaction and left the house.

    The moment he opened the room, the light shone on the person, only to see a cyan tattoo on the white wrist holding the handle.

    The tattoo is a very hideous, thumb-sized skull.

    The man with the money murmured suspiciously, "It's a shame that I got tattooed with such clean hands." The man only complained about it, and he returned his attention to the large bag of money.

    For a period of monitoring, he made a profit for so much money!

.After the man left the monitoring room, he paid another one.

    The one who received the money was the one who pushed Chu Xuan to the grove and hid in the crowd with extreme speed.

    Finally the man put on a hat and mask and left here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.4K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
10.7K 273 56
This is a story about the rebirth of Xiaogong and Xiaoshou's sweet steamed buns. In the previous life, Xiaoshou blocked the poisonous sword for Xiaog...
4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...