[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 18

6.9K 323 73
By Erishi_An

It was almost 8 o'clock in the evening when Yan Mengsheng came back. He saw that there was an extra person in the living room, and he took a faint look, then withdrew his gaze with an indifferent expression.

    When Ding Xiaohui and the boy in black looked at each other, their expressions froze and became uncomfortable.

    When Yan Mengsheng went upstairs, he relaxed. He didn't dare to breathe just now. The boy felt a little oppressive.

    This should be another young master of the Yan family. Obviously they seem to be about the same age, but the real sense of oppression is really terrifying, especially the half-squinted black eyes...

    It is as deep as a deep pool, like a bottomless pit that can swallow people, without bottoming out.

    How could he and that Xiao Xuan have so much difference in character?

    A lively and cheerful milky voice is lovable, and a man with a gloomy look full of deep stomachs unconsciously stays away...

.The boy in black knew that he had a bad temper. Ding Xiaohui was a little puzzled. How do these two brothers get along?

    After Yan Mengsheng returned upstairs, Chu Xuan heard the closing of the bedroom door next to him. It should be Yan Mengsheng's return.

    In the whole book, his favorite character is Che Wenshu, who speaks softly and treats others gently and politely. He was curious about what Yan Mengsheng and Che Wenshu had talked about, and whether he had talked about himself.

    Chu Xuan sat on the bed, staring at the door in a daze, Yan Mengsheng went out so early, has he eaten yet? Does he want to ask?

    But after another thought, why did he ask these questions? What does it have to do with him.

    When Chu Xuan heard footsteps on the stairs, he opened the door and followed. When he just walked to the corner of the stairs, he heard Yan Mengsheng's cold voice. He said, "Have Jiang Xuan eat well tonight?"

.After hearing these words, he stopped in his footsteps quickly, his heart suddenly twisted, and the little hand that was resting on the handle was slightly clenched. Shui Lingling's eyes stared at the stair railing blankly, listening to their next chat.

    Then Reiko said worriedly: "Xiao Xuan ate very little tonight. I don't know if it's unwell."

    Then there was silence for two seconds before I heard Yan Mengsheng's cold voice again, "Make some porridge for him to drink later."

    Chu Xuan's pink lips were pursed and then pursed, his head drooping slightly.

    "Master Yan, have you eaten?"

    "It's too late to eat." After saying that, Yan Mengsheng walked to the refrigerator with an indifferent expression, and habitually opened the refrigerator to get the bottled Coke, but forgot that he had changed it to milk and orange juice.

.I didn't want to drink Coke, his eyes swept over the pure milky white and golden color, hesitated in his eyes, and after tangled for a while, he stretched out his slender hand and took out a carton of milk. The milk is warm, which is a lot different from the ice-cola that I had originally drunk.

    Yan Mengsheng weighed the weight of the milk, condensed his eyes, and then stretched out, unscrewing the bottle cap, the inside exuding a faint milk fragrance.

    Chu Xuan pretended not to hear anything and went downstairs. Although Yingbai's well-behaved face was calm, his heart had already aroused a lot of waves.

    He really never thought that Yan Mengsheng would take the initiative to care about him.

    Obviously, he will grow up into a cold-blooded and cruel demon who treats human life like an ant, without even realizing his own fault. He feels that he is the principle itself...

    ——But such a cold person still cares about others.

.Chu Xuan was extremely complicated.

    The sight fell straight to the teenager standing next to the refrigerator, with black hair like ink and white complexion like snow. He was slightly raising his head and drinking milk. His complexion was even cleaner and eye-catching than the milk package. The corners of his eyes were slightly closed at this time. It's very soft.

    Maybe I really can no longer look at Yan Mengsheng from the plot developed in the book. Sometimes as long as there is a little problem in the plot, the overall situation will be changed.

    Thinking of this, Chu Xuan raised his eyes again, his smooth and plump round face showed a sweet smile, and his voice was so cute that his heart was so soft: "Brother, you are back."

    Yan Mengsheng put a lid on the milk and gave a faint hum.

    Chu Xuan condensed his pretty eyebrows, and the pink and tender little chubby pinched his chin in his hands, pretending to be thoughtful, and said gruffly, "Brother started drinking milk?"

.Yan Mengsheng's black eyes blinked, his voice lazily lazily, "Occasionally I change my taste."

    Chu Xuan nodded. Before the next sentence came out, Yan Mengsheng's expression changed slightly. He passed him and walked straight to the stairs, his steps hurriedly panicked, and returned to his own room.

    Chu Xuan was stunned, until Yan Mengsheng's back disappeared from the stairs on the second floor.

    Withdrawing the gods, I turned my head and saw Ding Xiaohui, who had been staring at him in a daze and not doing homework, made a very fierce expression, and lowered the milky voice: "Hurry up and do your homework, what are you in a daze."

    Oh my God! How could there be such a cute child in this world. Chu Xuan's expression that he thought was very fierce in Ding Xiaohui's place seemed to be tickling, as if he was grinning at him with a little angel filter, and caring about him to do his homework.

    Ding Xiaohui immediately immersed himself in his homework, and Chu Xuan was taken aback, this time he was surprisingly obedient.

.It didn't take long for Lingzi to cook the porridge. The porridge was slightly salty radish and white rice porridge. She brought Chu Xuan and Ding Xiaohui a bowl.

    Chu Xuan looked at the only two bowls of porridge on the table, and said softly to Lingzi: "Sister, have another bowl of porridge."

    Upon hearing this, Reiko shook her head quickly, "No, children can't drink too much porridge at night, which will affect their digestion."

    Chu Xuan's face was like a pink ball, and his big beautiful eyes curled up with a smile, like two crescent moons, "I didn't drink it. Didn't my brother not eat? Give him a drink."

    Upon hearing this, Reiko's heart seemed to have been violently hit by honey. Not only did the young master look likable, but the cherry-like mouth was also sweet and warm like a little sun...

    If the sister's fan, Reiko, had only a trace of reason, she would be able to kiss his cheek!

    "Okay~ Xiaoxuan is so sensible!".The smile on Lingzi's face was like a flower in full bloom, humming in her heart and happily went to the kitchen to prepare another bowl of porridge.

    Chu Xuan ran up to the second floor, knocked on Yan Mengsheng's door, and called out in a soft voice: "Brother, come out and drink porridge."

    There was still some movement in the room, but when he finished speaking, the sound in the room disappeared, and weirdly quieted down.

    Chu Xuan's shallow eyebrows were raised. After this period of contact, most of the residual fear in the body has disappeared, and now he can look directly at him and speak normally. He put his hand on the doorknob, fearing that it was Yan Mengsheng's stomach attack, and immediately opened the door.

    What came into his eyes was a shocking pool of red liquid. Chu Xuan's eyes shrank and his breathing was tight for a second.

    Yan Mengsheng was sitting on the ground and scratching his forearm with a sharp object. From a distance, the wound was already quite long. .Chu Xuan ran over immediately, Yan Mengsheng raised his eyes instantly, his eyes were flushed with redness, and they were full of deep gloom. The most distressed school bully Chu Xuan had ever seen was not as frightening as Yan Mengsheng in front of him.

    "Fuck." The words were concise and clear, and his voice was cold.

    When Yan Mengsheng was on the first floor, he realized that he was about to become ill, and he might not be able to control him now. He was very afraid that he was going crazy because of his illness, and no one would recognize him, in case he hurt Chu Xuan in front of him...

    Chu Xuan looked at the wound, and the scarlet blood was still flowing continuously on the cold white forearm. If the bleeding did not stop, although it would not lose too much blood, it would also be very bad for Yan Mengsheng's body.

    He steadied his mind, endured the cold and sharp sight, put the sharp object on the ground into his pocket to prevent Yan Mengsheng from using it to harm his body in the future, and then began to look for bandages and alcohol in the drawer.

."I'm letting you out, didn't you hear it!" Yan Mengsheng gave a low voice, and Chu Xuan's sudden louder voice was startled, and his eyes began to appear in haze uncontrollably, and he lifted up, blurred by teardrops. Yan Mengsheng's wet and beautiful eyes looked at each other.

    "Then are you hurting yourself like that!" Chu Xuan asked Yan Mengsheng loudly in a milky voice. After these words were said, the teardrops could no longer drip down uncontrollably, and the tip of his nose, which was affected by emotion, began to change again. Pink, "Why do you mean me..."

    It is the first time for Yan Mengsheng to look at Chu Xuan's crying face so closely. His long, thick eyelashes are wet with tears, and his extremely beautiful eyes are filled with tears, and the tears slide down his cheeks, as if they were Falling with someone else’s heart makes people feel distressed and heartbroken.

.Because the two were so close, Chu Xuan cried and leaned forward to get something, tears even dripping on the back of Yan Mengsheng's hand.

    The teardrops were hot, so hot that Yan Mengsheng's body became slightly stiff. At the same time, Chu Xuan's loud questioning had just affected his mind. The heart was confused for a few beats, and his thoughts became messy, but the whole person unexpectedly calmed down and turned red. The eyes slowly returned to their normal color, and the original rapid breathing slowly stabilized.

    Yan Mengsheng narrowed his good-looking eyebrows, and his cold voice was somewhat softly apologetic.

    "sorry."

    "I'm not violating you anymore."

    After listening to these two words by Yan Mengsheng, Chu Xuan became more emotionally stable, thinking that he had a large number of adults and didn't care about this patient, but there were still tears on his small face when he wiped the wound carefully.

    Yan Mengsheng didn't say a word during the whole process, and honestly asked Chu Xuan to help him bandage.

.After the bandage was finished, the blood on the ground was wiped clean. Chu Xuan felt that Yan Mengsheng had completely calmed down. He sucked on his small red nose and asked softly: "Then...Is your brother still drinking porridge?"

    Chu Xuan immediately sighed in a low voice, and completely lost the momentum of the accusation just now, and realized that he was too impulsive just now to dare to challenge Yan Mengsheng.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the bandage on his forearm. Although he was wrapped around fat, it was quite pleasing to the eye. The corners of his mouth were gently pulled, looking at Chu Xuan who had shrunk into a ball, his eyes flickered.

    He artificially hugged his right forearm with his left hand, and did not actively shout pain but hinted that he was hurt, "I can't use my right hand," his eyes rolled and fell on the raised face of Chu Xuan, "but I want to drink porridge."

    Just as Chu Xuan wanted to ask his left hand, Yan Mengsheng seemed to know that Chu Xuan wanted to ask, and said in advance: "But the left hand has no strength."

."Then I'll serve it up."

    Yan Mengsheng didn't say anything, tacitly accepting Chu Xuan's words.

    After Chu Xuan opened the door and left, when Yan Mengsheng stood up and was about to sit on the bed, he felt that the cabinet was a bit crooked, so he stretched out his left hand to lift the cabinet that was half-person-height and two people hug the thick cabinet very easily and moved it to a position.

    There was the sound of footsteps by the stairs, and Yan Mengsheng immediately went to bed and pretended to be sick.

    ...
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...