[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 14

7.4K 368 69
By Erishi_An

After the loud noise, Chu Xuan opened his eyes and was picked up again with a bewildered expression. He looked at the hanging feet and the familiar pull of the clothes on the back of his neck, as if he was being dragged by a puppy. . Chu Xuan slowly turned his head to see Yan Mengsheng with faint anger in his eyes. The ground was in chaos, and snacks were scattered to the ground.

    Yan Mengsheng met his gazes, and Chu Xuan saw Yan Mengsheng's eyes faintly red, and he seemed to be angry.

    But Yan Mengsheng was not angry with him.

    The man playing with his mobile phone was also stunned, looking at his crooked shopping cart. Some snacks were knocked out by the boy's shopping cart and he was out of breath.

    The man yelled, "Are you sick? Why did you hit me with a shopping cart?!"

.The voice was loud and rough, and Chu Xuan shook with fright. His body was already fragile and not frightened. In addition, he ran into Yan Mengsheng's narrow, dark and angry eyes, and he screamed for no reason. He flattened his mouth, and then his beautiful eyes began to be filled with water vapor. The teardrops slid down the white cheeks, the long eyelashes were also wet by the teardrops, the tip of the small nose was red, and the cheeks were also Crying red, Chu Chu was extremely pitiful.

    "Woooooo..." Chu Xuan's sobbing sound was extremely small, and only a very soft sobbing nasal sound could be heard, like a little beast cub who was so wronged and couldn't stop crying.

    Oh my God, those big teardrops and watery eyes really broke the hearts of a few girls. They even felt that no matter what happened, as long as he cried, it was everyone else's fault.

    The man was also stunned by his crying, blushing and rudely said: "What are you crying?.Don't look at the way by yourself! Still crying? "

    Chu Xuan wanted to scold this man, but this body didn't allow it, and couldn't stop crying?

    A few girls couldn't bear to step up to accuse the man loudly, fighting for Chu Xuan's reason, the man and them were so arguing with each other.

    Yan Mengsheng sighed imperceptibly, his brows softened a little, he carried Chu Xuan in his arms, and finally hugged him to let him fall in his arms with gentle movements.

    "Stop crying." Yan Mengsheng comforted awkwardly, even patted Chu Xuan's back lightly with his broad palm, comforting him.

    Chu Xuan was taken aback for a moment, feeling Yan Mengsheng's awkward and green comfort. .The child's body and mind are very fragile. When he is wronged, he will cry ceaselessly. Chu Xuan also cries unconsciously, without any guidance at all. Sure enough, this body still has a great influence on him.

    He was still very wronged inside. He slowly wrapped his arms around Yan Mengsheng's neck, smelling the cold woody scent of the young man, his crying gradually became smaller, but he sobbed from time to time, which was really heartbreaking.

    The man was still reluctant, Yan Mengsheng looked at the man with disgust in his eyebrows, "Shut up!"

    Hearing this coercive low drink, the men and the girls stopped at the same time. Yan Mengsheng squinted his dark eyes glowing with faint waves, and stared at the man without losing any momentum. He said word by word: "Apologize."

.The girls looked at the gloomy Yan Mengsheng, and they all missed a beat. It turned out that such a good-looking person became so scary, and they looked at the black-clothed boy intently.

    Some people are born to be the focus of sight.

    The man's face was blue and red, and he was frightened for a moment by Yan Mengsheng's aura. The apology choked in his throat, that is, he couldn't say it. How could he apologize in public for a person who cares about face?

    Yan Mengsheng was impatient, so he finally frowned and said coldly, "Apologize, one last time."

    The young boy's dangerous gaze directly penetrated into the latter's heart, and the gaze was like a barbed hook that would hurt people all over the body.

.The man’s hand on his side trembled uncontrollably. He looked at the black-clothed boy in front of him. The gloomy and cold eyes seemed to be pierced with ice, which was scraped on his body one by one, making him a little uncontrollable. I want to tremble.

    That sullen expression didn't seem like a young man could show at all, on the contrary, it was more like... a demon who killed people without blinking.

    As soon as this idea came out, he just wanted to say something, but the time he hesitated has worn out Yan Mengsheng’s patience. Yan Mengsheng kicked the man’s shopping cart with a blank expression, making a loud noise, and the contents scattered all over the place. Everyone else looked over. The man's hand was tightened several times and then loosened. He was a one-meter-eight man who was unable to move his footsteps, looking at the black-clothed boy, the boy coldly dropped a word.

    "In the future, the eyes can be plucked out without looking at the road, and the tongue can be taken off if the mouth is not used to speak."

.Just such a fluttering sentence, but it didn't seem to be a joke, it seemed to be a real threat.

    The cruel words made people frighten, the man and several girls were chilly.

    Is this something said by a teenager who is still in adolescence?

    The man can no longer look directly at the black-clothed boy in front of him. The gloomy look spreading on the handsome face that is a little whiter than ordinary people makes people scared and fearful. Finally, he bit his head and apologized, "No... I'm sorry, I didn't look at the way. ."

    Yan Mengsheng snorted coldly, turned and left, ignoring the tragedy of the scene or the few people who stayed in a daze and trembled.

    Chu Xuan was also frightened by his aura. His arms around Yan Mengsheng's neck were trembling. This man was obviously not as old as he was, but he was much more terrifying than an adult.

    "Are you shaking?".Yan Mengsheng felt that the people in him desperately restrained his trembling, he stopped and asked very lightly: "Are you afraid of me?"

    The low voice was unpredictable, and Chu Xuan had to hold Yan Mengsheng tighter, trying to relax himself and not be so nervous.

    "Brother, I'm not afraid of you, I'm just...it's just a bit cold." The milky and lovely explanation made Yan Mengsheng's brutality in his eyes disappear instantly, replaced by a little more smile in his eyes.

    The moment he saw that Chu Xuan was about to get hurt, his whole heart seemed to be lifted up. The feeling was uncomfortable, it was uncontrollable panic, and even the brain was blank, and he subconsciously had to protect Chu Xuan from harm.

.But fortunately, he really didn't get hurt. The sluggish feeling of being dragged by people made Yan Mengsheng feel very strange. This was the first time he couldn't think with his brain and his body went first.

    Looking down at the person in his arms, his eyes darkened.

    He waited out of the mall before he found out his spicy strips! I didn't take any of them! ! ! What I took was what Yan Mengsheng bought, what canned fruits, what hawthorn slices, what dried fruits...

    People are depressed.

    On the way back, Yan Mengsheng held Chu Xuan and walked on the sunny road.

    Chu Xuan was warm in the sun, and he enjoyed the feeling of being hugged and not having to walk, but out of politeness he still wanted to ask, "Brother, are you tired? Let me go down when you are tired."

    Yan Mengsheng put him on the ground without saying a word.

    Chu Xuan with short legs: "..." He stood still, his face dull. .Damn, I knew I would not say hello.

    Chu Xuan pushed Yan Mengsheng's ass and ran, and kept saying you slow down, slow down.

    The setting sun exudes a faint blush, but the few remaining sunlight stretches the shadows of the two people very long, the bodies of the two people are full of gentle warm light, the picture is surprisingly seductive and gentle, harmonious and warm.

    After returning to the house, Chu Xuan sat paralyzed on the sofa and drank gulps of water.

    Yan Mengsheng and him became a sharp contrast, first folded his coat and put it aside, and then drank the water in the glass without rush.

    Still as cold as ever, Chu Xuan's gaze fell on Yan Mengsheng, who had no expression.

    Favor of Yan Mengsheng 1.

.Yan Mengsheng watched Chu Xuan smile at himself silly with a grin, moved his lips and said without hesitation: "It's silly."

    The smile on Chu Xuan's face instantly stagnated, "..."

    Yan Mengsheng went upstairs after speaking, not giving him a chance to speak again.

    Favor of Yan Mengsheng -9999.

    Why don't you know that this person is so venomous when you read a novel? Chu Xuan glared at him, cheeks bulging with anger.

    Chu Xuan sat cross-legged on the sofa, putting his small hands on his chin in a thinking state. Before Yan Mengsheng returned to the house, he turned his head slightly and glanced at the small group sitting on the sofa.

    After a while, Yan Bo came out of the study and saw Chu Xuan sitting on the sofa alone, so he walked up and asked.

    "Xiao Xuan, what did you buy for food?"

.Chu Xuan's little hand pointed to a large bag of snacks next to the coffee table, "It's all there."

    Yan Bo touched his head, "Buy whatever you want, and swipe your dad's card."

    Hearing this, the corners of Chu Xuan's mouth almost reached the corner of his ears, he was so happy!

    "Yeah." Chu Xuan nodded obediently, milkingly telling Yan Bo what happened today, "By the way, I was almost hit by a shopping cart today, but my brother grabbed me."

    Yan Bo's eyes were slightly raised, a little surprised, but it was also a strange thing, but it would be better for the two children to get along with each other in peace.

    On the day he first brought Xiao Xuan back, he was afraid that Xiao Xuan would be bullied, so he said that he was his own son. He remembered that Hui Yan Mengsheng was very opposed, and looked at the child with a gloomy expression, thinking that he would do something to this child. Something bad happened.

    Now it seems that he is thinking too much.

.However, Yan Mengsheng is a bit of a elder brother, which makes him a little relieved. Yan Mengsheng is still a child, his own flesh and blood, and he doesn't need to struggle with the past. After all, there is nothing wrong with a child who has made many mistakes, and he must treat him well in the future.

    Yan Bo smiled slightly, and said to Chu Xuan: "When Dad is away, you will get along well with your brother in the future."

    "Good." Chu Xuan nodded honestly.

    With such a venomous tongue, their personalities can't fit together, and they won't fit together.

    Who is Yan Mengsheng's target in the future will be unlucky.

    Straight man with a poisonous mouth, and would not please girls, he probably couldn't find a target, Chu Xuan laughed in his heart.

    "Daddy still has official duties, and I will come back to see you later." Yan Bo glanced at the watch in his left hand, picked up his suit jacket and prepared to leave.

    "Xiao Xuan will be good.Chu Xuan opened his wet eyes, blinking like a little star in the sky.

    Yan Bo smiled and left the Yan family.

    Chu Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, retracting the smile he had been hanging on, and saw the neatly folded clothes next to him, which was the black coat worn by Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan's little red nose made a cold snort, the voice was so cute, his little hand punched the suit a few times, and he whispered: "Call you to be stupid, and call you to call me. Silly!"

    It's a pity that his little fist is too small, and at most it raises some dust.

    However, this scene happened to be seen by Yan Mengsheng, who went downstairs to fetch his clothes. The corners of his mouth were raised with interest as he watched the little thing destroy his clothes.

    Chu Xuan almost vented, folded his clothes again, and put the folded boards back in their original positions. By the way, he patted them with his small hands.

.He looked at the LCD TV in front of him boredly for a while, and suddenly saw Yan Mengsheng standing on the stairs in the pitch black screen of the LCD TV, watching something motionlessly, that direction seemed to be his position...

    Chu Xuan's eyes shrank suddenly, why did this person stand there like a ghost without a sound?

    Yan Mengsheng is definitely scarier than the ghosts in all ghost movies he has seen. The ghost wants bg to set off the atmosphere, he is absolutely true.

    When Yan Mengsheng saw the little figure stiff, he knew that the little thing had found himself.

    "What are you doing?" Yan Mengsheng first looked at Chu Xuan, then at the folded clothes.

    Chu Xuan knew that he must have seen it, otherwise he couldn't hint at him with his eyes.

    This person is really too much.

.Looking at the little thing in front of him, his good-looking eyes rolled in his eye sockets. The dexterity was just thinking about how to deal with it. He wanted to see what he would say.

    Chu Xuan's eyes were full of innocence, and he looked at Shang Yan Mengsheng's eyes slightly, and under Yan Mengsheng's gaze, he said in a soft milky voice.

    "Brother, your clothes are not clean, you must pay more attention to personal hygiene in the future!"

    Yan Mengsheng, who changes several sets of clothes a day: "...?"

    He pondered for a while, a smirk curled up at the corner of his lips, and said jokingly: "Maybe it's your big nose."

    Chu Xuan's smile gradually disappeared, and one of us must die.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 21
Accidentally Marked The Deadly Enemy Author: 郎不知 Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye must hate him very much. Otherwise, this well-known proud son of he...
1.4M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
246K 8.6K 151
Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 Extra Status: Completed Raws: https://www...
8.1K 789 16
Transmigration with Cheat. Rural life and City Life. Orean transmigrated in a small village. Thanks to his cheat he was able to make their life bette...