[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 13

7.9K 358 46
By Erishi_An

Seeing that the weather is good today, Chu Xuan went around the house and went to the pavilion in the backyard, sitting in the shady pavilion with a warm wind.

    There was a sound from a distance.

    "You're all up for twelve points today, do you know? Mr. Yan is coming back."

    Chu Xuan's dangling calf paused and fell into thought. Yan Bo in the book did come back at this time. After knowing that the original owner had disappeared, Yan Mengsheng yelled at Yan Mengsheng, swearing at any hurtful words, and even took his mother to insult him. That is to say, this accusation made Yan Mengsheng no more feelings for him, and later father killing.

    But now that he is not dead, isn't Yan Bo just coming back to see him?

    The original owner has too few memories, and there are very few descriptions of Yan Bo in the book, except that he is a man who has a scheming plan and a man who loves Chuyao for his first love. Then he rashly sees Yan Bo and will not reveal anything, right?

.Chu Xuan looked at the screen of the phone in a daze, his thoughts flying far...

    Still a bird song pulled his thoughts back, Chu Xuan put the smartphone in his pocket and returned to his room.

    Chu Xuan, who was lying on the bed, was getting sleepier and sleepier. Finally, he couldn't help but took a nap, and it was already more than two o'clock in the afternoon when he woke up. Straighten up and stretched, before folding the quilt, I suddenly heard the whistle of a car not far away, and my heart sank. It should be Yan Bo back, right?

    He casually found a piece of clothing in the closet, and when he put it on, he was thinking, will it be better to take the initiative to meet Yan Bo?

    But if he took the initiative to greet him, Yan Bo would have been partial to the original owner. Maybe Yan Mengsheng would still be jealous and jealous of himself. What if he killed himself in the flames of jealousy? Even though his relationship with Yan Mengsheng has eased...

    Soon, someone came to teach him how to do it.

.The door was knocked twice, and then Yan Meng's immature and cold voice came: "Come out, the man is back, let's meet him."

    Outside the door, Yan Mengsheng leaned against the wall and hugged his arms. The expressions on his face could not show the joy or anger, only the deep pair of eyes were looking at the door calmly.

    He doesn't think his dad is coming back to see him, the real purpose is...that kid. Yan Mengsheng's eyes darkened, his lips twitched twice, and his expression returned to indifference.

    I thought Chu Xuan was going to linger for a while. The door was opened soon after he finished speaking. Chu Xuan walked over quickly and whispered, "Come on."

    Looking at Chu Xuan who was barely reaching his waist, Yan Mengsheng gave him a faint look, and just about to walk forward, his right hand was suddenly pinched by a soft and petite hand, with very light force, but warm on the belly of his fingers.

    Yan Mengsheng wanted to get rid of it subconsciously. He was not used to making physical contact with others.
."I'm afraid of falling..." Chu Xuan squeezed Yan Mengsheng's hand tighter, his voice was a little pitiful and a little scared, and the milk voice said grimly: "Big brother is holding me..." He could still be pitiful and lighthearted. Squeezed the back of Yan Mengsheng's hand lightly.

    Yan Mengsheng paused for a moment when he wanted to shake off his hand. He put his gaze on Chu Xuan's face. Chu Xuan looked at him with a small white face, his cold face reflected in his watery eyes.

    The little fleshy hand was still trembling, and the palm of his hand was a little cold.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the little pink hand again, lowered his eyelashes and slowly lifted up, took a deep breath, and after a two-second delay, he held Chu Xuan's hand and led him down the stairs without saying a word.

    Chu Xuan'an was led down the stairs quietly, and the corners of his mouth were raised to reveal his mood at this time.

    Sure enough, the coquettish boy is the best-

.Yan Bo, who had just walked into Yan's house, saw this absurd scene in front of him, saying that it is impossible not to be shocked.

    The two children, Mengsheng and Xiao Xuan, have always been incompatible with each other. Especially Yan Mengsheng hates children the most. How come this...the two are still holding hands and going downstairs together?

    It's ridiculous.

    Although Yan Bo was shocked, he did not show it. Walking to the two of them, he first glanced at Yan Mengsheng. Seeing that Yan Mengsheng had no expression, he touched Chu Xuan's little head and looked at Chu Xuan, "Is Xiao Xuan living in a habit these days? Are you unhappy?"

    Chu Xuan shook his head obediently, showing a cute smile, "No, Dad, I'm very happy here."

    Who knew that after saying this, the man in front of him was full of incredulous eyes, and even his mouth slowly widened because of surprise.

.Chu Xuan looks calm on the surface... but in fact he has already started...

    Damn it! ! ! Did he say something wrong! ! ! Which sentence is wrong in the end!

    Yan Bo was not only shocked, but also ecstatic. Although Xiao Xuan was not his own child, he had always regarded him as his own child and his first love. He always wanted to call himself father.

    Before this child was very acquainted with birth, so he called him uncle, but now he finally dared to speak... called himself father!

    Yan Bo's eyes were a little sour with excitement. After all, this child was the only thought left to him by his first love.

    "Xiao Xuan is so good." Yan Bo praised Chu Xuan with a smile, stroked Chu Xuan's face like a father, and held him in his arms excitedly for a long time before handing him away.

    Chu Xuan responded with a sweeter smile.

.Yan Bo smiled so that his eyes were narrowed, and Chu Xuan felt the heavy low air pressure around him, which made him unable to breathe, and the small hand that was being held was also squeezed tighter.

    Chu Xuan couldn't bear the feeling of being overpowered, and Wen Tun said, "I want to go out to the mall with my brother and buy some snacks."

    "Okay, Xiao Xuan is boring to stay at home. It doesn't matter if you go out and have fun, let your brother buy what you see." Yan Bo stood up, his lips lightly opened: "Dad has something to do. I will accompany you when I am free. Playground."

    Chu Xuan nodded and pulled Yan Mengsheng out.

    Yan Mengsheng felt a little sweat in his palms, he let go of Chu Xuan's little hand, and walked out of the manor on his own.

    His steps were a little fast, Chu Xuan's short legs couldn't keep up, watching Yan Mengsheng walking in front of his back, secretly sighing that he was really jealous and angry. .I haven't been able to get his father's love, but I can easily get it. Chu Xuan changed his position to think, it was indeed a big blow to the soul, and it was a bit sad for him.

    Yan Mengsheng saw the familiar and unfamiliar face, and his heart fluctuated a little. He was obviously used to this feeling, but he was still a little uncomfortable seeing it today.

    and also……

    Suddenly heard a whistling milk sound from behind: "You go slower, I can't keep up!"

    Yan Mengsheng stopped and looked back. Chu Xuan stroked the pillar on the side and exhaled. His white face turned pink because of the hurried walk. With the addition of a tender green little dinosaur suit, the whole person was a little cuter.

    Not in a hurry to reincarnate! He completely ignored the feeling of his short legs! Do you know how tired he is to walk so far!

    "How far is it?".Seeing the tall young man standing expressionlessly two meters away waiting for him, he was not impatient, Chu Xuan rested for a while, and only asked when he felt that he was alive again.

    Yan Mengsheng put his hands in his pockets, with a cold look, as if he didn't care about anything. "The front is right." He said.

    Chu Xuan sighed and walked forward slowly.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the little thing with a displeased face pouting his mouth. He put his hands in his pockets and waited for the little thing to come over. He saw that there was a little dinosaur hat on Chu Xuan's clothes. He played with him and gave him the hat. superior.

    Really have a face, let him walk so fast and still thinking about it? Chu Xuan took it off angrily.

    A wicked, playful smile appeared at the corner of Yan Mengsheng's mouth, and he owed it on again.

    Chu Xuan: "..." Be a man!

.After a while, the smile in Yan Mengsheng's eyes became stronger, and he felt that the child was still quite cute. After being bullied, the flesh and blood on his cheeks also bulged, like a pufferfish.

    Touch him and get angry. Yan Meng was afraid that he would get angry, and finally put on his hat and didn't intend to touch it. Who knew that Chu Xuan didn't take off the hat, and started to breathe with him.

    Chu Xuan hasn't suffered this wimp in this life.

    Yan Mengsheng is a dog!

    All kinds of complaints in his heart Yan Mengsheng turned his face and did not recognize his younger brother, would not respect the old and love the young, etc., before they continued to slander, they had already arrived at the largest local shopping mall with a lot of people. He felt that he had to follow Yan Mengsheng closely, otherwise he Just lost.

    Fortunately, there were not as many people on the second floor as expected. Yan Mengsheng took a stroller and found Chu Xuan, a little dinosaur, running towards the snack area, which was still full of junk food.

."...Not allowed to go."

    The cold boy's voice failed to reach Chu Xuan's ears, and Chu Xuan had already walked to the other end of the shelf, looking for his favorite Weilong Spicy Tiao.

    Yan Mengsheng frowned beautifully. The child is really worrying!

    Worrying about worrying, I still pushed the cart to immediately follow up, walked to the shelf near Chu Xuan, and saw two or three people taking pictures. The protagonist of the pictures was Chu Xuan in the clothes of a little dinosaur.

    Chu Xuan didn't know that he was being secretly photographed by others, so he squatted down and picked the spicy strips. The little dinosaur's tail behind him flicked and flicked because of his movements. It was very cute.

    The girls behind him wanted to scream by Chu Xuanmeng.

    They whispered: "This baby is so cute!"

    "How can I skip marriage and have such a cute baby?"

.Chu Xuan wore the hat of a little dinosaur, holding the snacks on the shelf, and the little green tail. Because the clothes were a little bloated, he looked like a little fat dragon.

    Because I accidentally stepped on my tail when I stood up, and almost fell down, I turned around in a circle, lowered my head wearing a hat, it was so cute that it exploded!

    Yan Mengsheng pushed the shopping cart and walked over. Before he reached Chu Xuan, Chu Xuan had already turned and left the shelf. There was a shopping cart at the other end of the shelf that was pushed over. Chu Xuan wore a hat to block the outside light and couldn't see it. He was almost about to hit it.

    The girls began to shout to the man pushing the shopping cart and playing with the phone, "There are children ahead! There are children ahead!"

    As soon as Chu Xuan turned his head, he found that a shopping cart as high as him was about to hit him, and there was a big sharp lollipop stick in the shopping cart directly facing his eyes.

."Brother!" Chu Xuan closed his eyes, and his little mouth had already uttered these two words before his brain could react.

    I don't know if it is forced by a sense of security, or if I am used to calling the two words elder brother.

    With a "bang", all the snacks the children were holding fell to the ground, and the girls covered their eyes in fear.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 484 85
Title(s): 我有八只脚想和你谈恋爱 Author: Sweet Potato Sauce (甜薯酱) Status: 84 Chapters+ Extra (Completed) Introduction: How to catch an octopus? Hang a string of...
283K 7.5K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
35K 1.8K 21
Where Jeonghan receives letters which are signed with initials HJS. A Jihan fanfiction. Jisoo×Jeonghan This story is purely fictional. I don't own a...
1.4K 60 30
: "The Ghost Bridegroom" 鬼新郎 Author: Storytelling Under the Overpass Source: http:// www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3314009 Series: "The False D...