๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด โ€ข Moon & Tory

By slvtforswift

In which the new girl falls for the perky brunette girl and the tough blonde girl. Will she have to choose? {... More

FACECLAIMS
PROLOGUE
~SEASON ONE~
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
~SEASON TWO~
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
~SEASON THREE~
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
~SEASON FOUR~
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
~SEASON FIVE~
FIFTY-SEVEN

THREE

3.1K 95 6
By slvtforswift

"LUCIA!" A voice called.

It was the end of the school day and Lucia was walking to Lucas's car, ready to go home.

Lucia spun around and saw Moon standing there waving to her.

"Hey, what's up?" Lucia asked.

"Where you off to?" She asked.

"Uh, home?" Lucia raised her eyebrows. "Do you...do you wanna come over?"

"Sure. I was supposed to go with Yasmine, she drove us today because she just got her car fixed, but I think I'm gonna ditch her. You're cooler anyway."

Lucia smiled and just as they were about to get in, Yasmine called for Moon.

"What the hell are you doing, Moon?" Yasmine yelled.

"Shit! Get in!"

Lucia jumped into the front seat and Moon dove in the back.

"Who's this? And why are you diving into my car?" Lucas asked.

"Drive!" They exclaimed.

Lucas stepped on the gas and drove to the Parker house.

Once they got there, the two girls disappeared into Lucia's room.

"So, you like running away from your friends, huh?" Lucia raised her eyebrows.

"No, I'm just sick of Yasmine. I mean, who wouldn't be."

"Then why are you sticking by her side? You were with her during lunch."

"You don't get it. How do you leave someone you've spent so long with? I mean, she's been my best friend since we were little kids, how do I get rid of that?" Moon asked.

"I guess you're right, but how would I know? I've never had any friends that stuck. Or at least I couldn't because we'd be packing up and leaving anyway."

"Well, that's why you have me. Even if you leave you're still gonna have me. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, Moon."

Lucia highly doubted that though. She'd pack up and go with Lucas and her mother and the two girls would no doubt forget about each other. Moon would go on with her life and forever be under Yasmine's spell while Lucia would continue to move around until it was time for her to go off to college.

Moon stood up and went over to Lucia's closet that she just put all of her clothes into while Lucia lied back on her bed, holding one of her throw pillows.

"Holy shit! Your clothes are so cute! I'm trying some on."

Moon stripped down into her bra and underwear and Lucia sat up, staring at the girl.

Lucia's eyes traveled up from the bottom of her legs all the way up to her smooth back.

Moon turned around with a pair of blue jeans and a cropped tank top in her hand.

Lucia's eyes widened, staring at Moon's curves and traveling up to her bra, resisting the urge to stand up and walk over to her new friend.

Moon slipped on the jeans, buttoning and put the top over her head, fixing her straps, causing Lucia to sit back again.

"What do you think?" Moon asked, doing a spin.

"Love the top, but not with those jeans. Take them off."

Lucia stood up and walked over to the closet, pulling out a black skirt for Moon and tossed it to her.

Moon slipped off the jeans and replaced it with the skirt.

"Holy shit." Lucia muttered.

Moon giggled and did a twirl.

"Your turn. Strip down."

"What?"

"Don't be shy!"

Lucia slowly removed her clothes to reveal her own panties and bra. She looked at Moon for approval, the brunette smiling.

Lucia then turned around and looked trough her closet for a top.

Moon bit her lip. It was her turn to admire the girl standing before her, wishing to trace her finger over her new friend's body.

Moon had never felt this way about a person before. Well, except for Sam back in the eighth grade, having the tiniest "girl crush" on her friend, but never thinking anything of it.

"Okay, how about this top?"

Moon was still staring.

"Moon?"

"Huh? Oh. Uh, put it on first."

Lucia slipped the jeans over her legs, then put on the black, cropper turtle neck.

"That's adorable, but you need something to go with it. Like...this."

Moon handed the girl a red dungaree jacket.

Lucia slipped it over her arms and Moon squealed.

"Holy shit you look sexy!"

Lucia looked up at the hazel-eyes girl and bit her tongue, trying not to smile.

Then, Moon pulled out her phone, opening snapchat, holding up the phone.

The girls took a selfie, then reviewed it before Moon posted it.

They decided to take more pictures on their phones, some full body ones, doing cute poses along with silly poses.

At one point, Lucia pulled out her polaroid camera, the two taking pictures on that as well.

Lucia giggled, then tripped over her own feet, Moon catching her.

"Hi."

"Hey there."

Moon stared into Lucia's green eyes and the leaned in.

Just as the flash of the camera went off, their lips connected.

Lucia draped her arms around Moon's neck and Moon had her hands cupping Lucia's cheeks.

Lucia deepened the kiss, pushing Moon back, the girl landing on the bed.

They pulled away and Lucia removed her own shirt before going back down and making out with Moon.

The brunette found Lucia's bra and unclasped it, removing it from her body, throwing it to the floor.

A million thoughts ran through Moon's mind, while there were barely any in Lucia's.

What are we doing? Is Lucia a lesbian? How did we end up here? Why am I enjoying it?

Moon opened her eyes, finally realizing what they were doing, and when she figured out that she liked it, she pushed Lucia off of her, sitting up.

Lucia looked at her, then looked at her bra on the floor, realizing what the hell was going on.

Lucia picked up her bra and quickly put it back on, putting the shirt back on as well.

"Uh, I'm sorry about that. I don't even know what happened." Lucia apologized.

"Don't apologize, Ci, it was just meaningless kissing. It's not like it's anything I haven't done with Yasmine or anyone else." Moon replied.

"You've...You've made out with girls before?" Lucia asked.

"Yeah, of course I did, but like I said it didn't mean anything. It's just kissing." Moon shrugged.

"Yeah, right. No, you're totally right. We're good, yeah?" Lucia asked.

"Of course we're good, girl, you don't have to worry."

"Cool."

The door opened to Lucia's bedroom and Lucia's mother walked in.

"Mom? Why are you home so early?" Lucia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh, they let me off early today, so I can eat dinner with you guys tonight." Her mother, Leah, smiled.

"Good. That sounds good." Lucia nodded.

Leah's eyes switched over to the brunette sitting on her daughter's bed.

"And who might this be?" She asked.

"Hi, I'm Moon, Moon Pearson. I'm Ci's new friend, we met today when I gave her a tour of the school. She's great. I just met her ten hours ago and I already feel like I've known her my whole life." Moon rambled.

"Wow, that's great. I'm glad Lucia is making friends." Leah smiled.

"Yeah. Well, I better get home, but it was nice meeting you Miss Parker. You're skin is so clear by the way, you're gorgeous." Moon complimented.

"Oh. Thank you." Leah beamed.

"Of course. Bye, Lucia."

"Bye, Moon."

The girl walked down the stairs and Leah smiled at her daughter.

"I like her."

Lucia nodded and her phone went off. It was from Miguel saying that there would be karate in about an hour.

"Mom." Lucia spoke up.

"Yes?"

"I might not be staying for dinner. I have karate."

"Karate?"

"Yeah, karate."

"Wow, it's your first day and you're already joining new things. This is so unlike you. Where's Lucia and what have you done with her?" Leah joked.

Lucia gave her mother a half-smile.

"Real funny, Mom."

Leah smiled. "Well, I'll leave you to it. Have fun."

"I will."

Leah left her daughter's room and Lucia changed into a spur of leggings and an old AC/DC shirt, ready for karate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
194K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
5.6K 352 16
combat, i'm ready for combat / i say i don't want that, but what if i do? COBRA KAI [ SEASON ONE - FIVE ] MIGUEL DIAZ X FEM!OC X ELI MOSKOWITZ RANKIN...
2.2K 119 7
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› some things leave me confused, but especially you โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...