Montgomery Boarding School (G...

By wantingtofly

All Rosemary wanted was to receive the education she needed to secure a promising future. Not knowing she had... More

Montgomery Boarding School
CH. 2 The Welcome
CH. 3 Yoga Room
CH. 4 Tutor
CH. 5 Soaking Wet
CH. 6 Little Shrimp
CH. 7 Circus Lights
CH. 8 21 Questions
CH. 9 Baby Mama
CH. 10 Overtime
CH. 11 Oh Baby!
CH. 12 Crybaby
CH. 13 Kid's Meal
CH. 14 Welcoming 2.0
CH. 15 Hangover
CH. 16 Toddler's Meal
CH. 17 Paint Fight!
CH. 18 Girlfriend
CH. 19 Spoiled Brat!
CH. 20 Playhouse
CH. 21 Homewrecker
CH. 22 Chucky on the Loose!
CH. 23 Ok Daddy
CH. 24 Props Rosemary
CH. 25 Roaches
CH. 26 Butterly Garlic
CH. 27 Marry Me
CH. 29 No Title
CH. 30 Poolside Service
CH. 31 Donkey Kong
CH. 32 Guess the Kiss
CH. 33 Sus
CH. 34 Greasy
CH. 35 Outed
CH. 36 Peeping Tom
CH. 37 Trick or Treat
CH. 38 Hot in Here
CH. 39 Horsey
CH. 40 Table 21
CH. 41 New Girl
CH. 42 Cold Mornings
CH. 43 Mind Games
CH. 44 Puppy Bone
CH. 45 Polaroid
CH. 46 Two Face
CH. 47 Pizza Fingers
CH. 48 Slap A Witch

CH. 28 Piña Colada

3.1K 140 81
By wantingtofly

Rosemary's P.O.V

Breakfast was at Violet's house. How in the world did our moms become best friends? Nothing made sense to me anymore. I went along with anything that was thrown my way.

Violet's nanny, Rita, served the table.

A variation of breakfast deliciousness. Homemade pancakes. Scrambled or sunny side up eggs. French toast. Fruit bowls. Omelets.

Mrs. Delaney ate avocado toast. Maybe that's why she was so skinny and fit.

It reminded me a lot of my dad. He took very good care of himself. People hardly believed I was his daughter. They thought he was either my cousin or a young uncle.

Minding my own business, I ate bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. I was hungry and there was so much food, I was not going to let it go to waste!

I poured syrup all over the toast.

"Rosemary!" Mrs. Delaney exclaimed. "I want to show you something!" Violet's mom grinned from ear to ear. Rita walked by. "Can you please bring the album?" She requested from her.

Moments later, Rita came back with a photo album.

Violet spread strawberry jelly on toast, "Mom, another time please!" She was not up for it.

My dad and mom laughed slightly.

My mom asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

How many photo albums did Mrs. Delaney keep? She had already shown us last time. This album looked different though.

No further explanation needed, Mrs. Delaney nodded, "I've always said that sandbox love never does," she smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh that's so cute!" My mom exclaimed.

Mr. Delaney and my dad went off to the discuss sports cars. Good thing because by now they would have walked away from the conversation.

"Violet and I were looking through it," Rita commented.

Photos of Violet and I in preschool. Playing house. Drawing together. Going down the doble playground slides. Throwing bark at each other. Coloring together. Having breakfast and lunch by each other's side.

"Here: you were fighting monsters away from the playhouse kitchen," Violet's mom described as she showed us a photograph that looked like it was barely holding up.

In the photograph, Violet and I were standing from shoulder to shoulder. Biting on our finger nails. Obviously, we knew it was a game but we were in character.

My mom chuckled, "I like what you said about sandbox love never dies," She stated. "A genuine love between children grows and never goes away as they grow up," she elaborated. "It's pure love."

Exchanging a look, Violet and I stuck our tongues out at each other.

To get on her nerves, I muttered "Put it in my mouth," while our moms were talking among themselves.

Violet raised her hand up, ready to smack me but just then, Rita came to my rescue. She placed a bowl of strawberries in front of me. "I hope you still love them as much as you did when you were four years old!" The sweet smile on her face sold them.

Jealous of the way that Rita was spoiling me, Violet gasped, "I love them too!" And with that said, she grabbed a strawberry.

Mrs. Delaney shared, "Every time that Rosemary came over to the house, which was about half of the week," she exchanged a chuckle with my mom as if it were an inside joke between the two, "I always had to make sure that we had strawberries in the house," she recalled.

My mom added, "And the other half of the week, I had to make sure we had kiwi and sugar cookies for Violet."

Rita stood between Violet's and I's chairs, "You girls took turns going to each other's house but everyday were together," she smiled.

I was curious about something, "Did we ever fight?"

As if on cue, Mrs. Delaney and my mom laughed.

"Not really," my mom answered, although it sounded like she was unsure.

Mrs. Delaney elaborated, "The only time I can remember was when Violet got mad at you because she thought you had a new best friend," she recalled.

As if a new memory had come to her, my mom went, "Oooh yes! You always played house and said you were married-"

"Married?" Violet questioned.

"Sweetie," her mom started. "We explained what a marriage is to the both of you. We kept it simple and said that a marriage is between two people who love each other and hopefully live together for the rest of their lives," she explained.

"You claimed to be girlfriends and that you would get married," my mom chuckled, finding it amusing.

No comment on it, Violet sipped on orange juice.

"And she got mad that I had another best friend?" I went back to my question.

Mrs. Delaney nodded, "Because you let her borrow your color crayons."

Violet gasped, "Were they the 64 crayon box?"

I mimicked, "With the sharpener?" although mine was sarcastic.

"Little kids stuff," Mrs. Delaney dismissed it as.

Rita placed the photo album between Violet and I. She flipped through it. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Many memories from our childhood. The photographs made me feel nostalgic. Brought back a wave of lost memories. Made me kinda sad how things turned out. How we were separated. Based on these photographs, we were so close and inseparable.

Now, we only fought.

Sandbox love never dies

Was that true?

**********

Violet's P.O.V

It wasn't a normal day if class was not in chaos. Paper balls were being thrown across the room. I already warned them if one hit me, I was going to kill them. To the guys, I told them I'd chop their little dicks off.

Lucy and Rachel were around my desk, showing me stuff on instagram.

In front of the room, Melanie and Chantel did a sexual dance choreography. People stood in front of them and threw money at them. Cheered them on to get more sexual. Kinda like stripping but they were choreographed and in sync.

Rosemary was sitting next to Lola, doing some kind of homework. While Lola scribbled. Whatever she was drawing, the page was completely covered in black.

What was going through Rosemary's head? What was she truly thinking about? I couldn't read her. For most of the time, she stayed composed.

Edgar zoomed in on the girls with a camera. If they dismissed him, he moved on to the next one without complaining. Welcoming the camera, Melanie and Chantel danced more provocatively.

For bragging rights, Nick positioned himself within camera view and threw $100 bills at them. Jokingly, his jerk-face buddies tried collection the money. Douchebag-Nick kicked them away. Someone blasted the music up. Melanie and Chantel collected the money but only to make it rain.

"Now kiss!" Edgar instructed, getting closer with the camera.

"We're not cheap," Melanie and Chantel giggled.

Cockily, Nick offered, "Tomorrow morning, we'll take off to Los Cabos," he persuaded. "Got my dad's private jet," he added.

"Swear?" Meanie seemed to be considering.

Nick nodded, "And you come to our dorm room tonight," he added with a smirk.

Melanie exchanged a look with Chantel. The both of them nodded in agreement.

"Los Cabos it is then," Melanie accepted the offer.

Vacation time? Know what? I needed that right now. To take off and clear my mind. A trip with my closest friends. A getaway to the beach. Far far away from here.

"Nick, I want to go!" I included myself.

Nick's eyes lit up, "Sure! First thing tomorrow morning!" Just then, a paper ball hit him in the head.

Melanie gasped, "Why does she get to go for free?" Eyebrows connected as she questioned.

Nick snickered, "Because she's Violet, duh!"

Glancing at Rosemary, I noticed that she was eavesdropping on our conversation. When I looked her way, she quickly looked away. To pretend to not have been nosy.

**********

Rosemary's P.O.V

Girls were prohibited from the guys dorm rooms. To talk to Nick, I was going to take the risk by sneaking over. Around the corner, I saw Edgar and two other guys leave the room.

I made my way inside, taking Nick by surprise.

At the sight of me, he smirked, "We gotta make it quick." He was disgusting.

"Can you even last half a minute?" I remarked.

Butt hurt, Nick's jaw clenched, "Why are you here?"

"You're taking Violet tomorrow with you to Los Cabos trip, right? Well, I need to go," I went right for it.

"For what?" He didn't understand.

What could I say to convince Nick easily? It had to be something that benefitted him. Quick. Something easy.

"To take care of you guys," I started and quickly continued when he opened his mouth to cut me off. "Ya'll can do whatever you want and I'm going to be there to make sure nothing goes wrong," I explained. Intrigued, Nick motioned for me to go on. "If the girls get too drunk and start acting sloppy, I'll be there to make sure that they stay within our circle," I elaborated, seeing that he liked that.

"I'm already going to hire people to watch after us," Nick challenged.

I sighed, "Yeah but from a distance! Plus, you know they're not going to listen to your guys and are going to act out of control," I stated.

Nick sighed, "And that's all you want? I let you tag along and you keep them safe?"

"All I want," I assured.

"Cool then. You can come," he allowed.

I was about to leave the room when I got curious about something, "Hey, why are you letting Violet go without expecting anything in return but are making everyone else fight for their spot?"

Melanie and Chantel had to kiss and agree to come to his bedroom tonight. I had to make an agreement to keep hem safe. Violet didn't have to do anything.

Finding my question absurd, Nick laughed, "You gotta know when to negotiate," he stated. "Some people you can get things out of and then there's Violet, who's a queen," he added. "Violet can ask me for whatever she wants and I'm going to give in. It's Violet," he argued.

No wonder why Violet always got what she wanted. People bowed down to her.

**********

Up in the private jet, everyone found their preferred area. Violet and her friends claimed the back area. They shared the table and listened to music as they gossiped. In the middle area of the jet, Edgar and Nick watched videos, which moans came from. Judging that they were calling them by names, they must have known them.

With other girls, Melanie and Chantel took pictures. Bragging to be flying out.

Before we flew out, Nick messaged me to make sure I had my passport. That he'd take care of the rest. I figured that I'd need permission from my parent's to leave the country but he said he'd handle it.

We were about to land in Mexico.

-

Once we landed, we were taken to a hotel. Everything had been arranged. Rooms were booked.

Four different rooms.

A room for Edgar and Nick.

Violet and her friends.

Melanie, Chantel and their friends.

A room for Lola and I.

"¡Muchas gracias!" Edgar tipped the bellhop.

Lola stared at him with heart-eyes. His accent sounded like theirs. Wouldn't it have been different if he was from Spain.

I asked him, "You said you were from Spain?"

Edgar explained, "My family is from there and I was born there but my family came to Mexico when I was a toddler. We then moved to the U.S when I was 12 years old."

That explained a lot.

On second thought, I think Lola had told me that already.

"Edgar, I saw these hot girls when we were checking in," Nick focused on, trying to look over his shoulder to spot them again.

Edgar handed us our room card keys.

"We'll look for them later," he arranged. "¿Nos puede traer una cubeta de cerveza a mi cuarto por favor?" Edgar tipped the bellhop again.

"¡Con mucho gusto!" The bellhop accepted the cash. "Enseguida se los traigo," he then walked off.

Excitedly, Edgar rubbed his hands together, "He's gonna bring us a bucket of beer to my room," he informed us.

"I say we change and go down to the beach," Melanie was anxious to.

Nick pulled his shirt over his head, "I'm ready!" Of course, he already came wearing his beach shorts.

"I'll probably be down in an hour," Violet stated.

Discreetly, I checked the time to estimate about when she'd be downstairs. Stalker vibes, I know but I needed to keep an eye on her. We were in another country and I doubted that Violet spoke any Spanish. I needed to make sure to keep her safe. I had taken one year of Spanish at my previous high school, so hopefully it would come in handy. Though, I didn't understand much to be honest. I was intrigued by the language but the teacher I had did not do a good job at teaching it.

-

In our room, I put on a black one piece swimsuit.

Lola's mouth dropped, "Okay, you look hot!" She complimented. "I don't think you're gonna be able to keep Melanie off you," teasingly, she joked.

Playfully, I rolled my eyes at that. "I'll break her hand if she touches me," I slipped into denim short shorts.

"She'll break your back before you get the chance to," she continued to joke. Oh god, I wondered when Melanie would give up. I did not want to hook up with her. The only one I was turned on by was Violet.

"She'll eventually give up," at least I hoped so.

"Keep dreaming," Lola doubted it. She slipped into her sandals. "Can we hurry up now? I bet bitches are all over Edgar as we speak!" She worried. "I gotta be there to smack those leeches off him!"

"Sure, I'm ready," I nodded. One thing before we headed downstairs to the lobby though. "Lola, if you see Edgar flirting or hooking up with other girls, please don't let it hurt you," I pleaded. Lola had become a very good friend of mine. The one who truly made me feel welcomed. Who I could talk and hang out with. I learned to care about her. "I'm telling you this because I care about you. I can tell that Edgar cares about you but as friends," it was better to be honest with her.

Lola sighed, "I know but I really like him," she frowned.

"And who knows, maybe someday he will feel the same for you," I shrugged. "But it seems like right now, he's deep in his fuckboy ways and he doesn't seem to want a relationship."

"We can fuck," she was willing to settle for.

Caught off guard by it, my eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah?" I didn't expect for Lola to subject herself to being a booty call. Not even for Edgar.

"No," she backtracked. "I wouldn't put up with that. I deserve more," she stated, which made me feel relieved.

"Good! Now keep that in mind if you see Edgar with other girls!" I stated. "You deserve more!"

More than likely, Edgar was going to be hooking up with multiple girls. Hopefully, he used protection. He didn't seem like the stupid kind but at the same time, he did.

-

The hotel was directly on the beach. One step off the premises and we were on the actual beach. The hotel provided beachside service. All the hotel luxuries impressed me. Nick and Edgar made sure that we were very well taken care of.

On the beach, Nick and Edgar had their drinks in hand as they chatted up girls. Girls circled around them, complimenting their fit and muscular bodies. Edgar flexed his soccer legs and thighs, which were easily visible with his above knee swim shorts.

Clearly jealous, Lola groaned.

"Ignore them," I advised. I looked at all directions to spot Violet but she was nowhere in sight. "Do you see Violet anywhere?" Maybe if the both of us looked, it'd be easier.

"I'm not gonna waste my time on her," Lola scoffed.

Guess I was on my own.

"Hola boys!" Melanie walked the beach with Chantel, flirtatiously waving at guys.

Maybe Edgar and Nick knew where Violet went.

Jealous, Lola stayed behind and crossed her arms as she gave the girls a death stare.

Approaching the guys, I heard Edgar say to a group of girls. "Mi amigo les quiere invitar la próxima ronda."

Grinning and nodding like an idiot, Nick pointed to his drink. Judging by that, he had Edgar translating.

"Aaaa si! Claro!" The girls grinned in return, seeming hyped. "Como se llaman? De donde vienen?" One of the girls spoke. Only thing I caught was that she asked for their names.

"Yo soy Edgar y él es Nick," Edgar responded for the both of them.

"Si! Nick!" First thing Nick actually said. He looked so proud of himself.

"Venimos de California!" Edgar then added. Maybe the girls asked where they were from?

I pulled Nick to the side, making him yank away from me and sigh, "What the hell is wrong with-" he stopped at mid sentence when he saw me. "Holy shit! Have my kids!" He looked like he was about to drool.

"Eww! Gross!" I wanted to throw up. Stuck, he stared at me hard. "Focus! Stupid!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face to bring him back.

He gave his head a shake, "Sorry. You look hot!"

Disturbed by him, I ran my hand though my hair and crossed my arms to try and cover up somewhat. "Nick, have you seen Violet?" I tried taking the attention off me.

He couldn't takes his eyes off me though, "Uh," he struggled to focus. "She went with Lucy and Rachel to the spa room," he informed. A smug plastered on his face, "Rosemary! Seriously! You don't like guys at all? Don't you want to try?" He tried persuading and extended his arms out to show off his physique.

"Nick, they're waiting on the drinks!" Edgar tapped on his shoulder to get his attention back on the girls.

"They can keep waiting," Nick licked his lips, checking me out.

Sarcastically, I replied, "I'm flattered," I faked gagged as if I wanted to grossly throw up.

"Gag again," Nick bit his bottom lip.

"Okay, now I'm seriously going to throw up," I was beyond disgusted.

To other girls he was physically attractive but he was a cocky douchebag! Even if I liked guys, I would've been immediately turned off by that.

Unaffected, Nick laughed, "By the way, Rosemary. Violet told me how you get worried about getting in trouble and your parents finding out. So I got that handled. Your parents won't find out about your absence at school today," he assured.

Awe, she told him? That was considerate.

"Thank you for that," honestly, that was a relief.

-

A game of drunk volleyball was being played. Nick, Edgar, Melanie, Chantel and Rachel vs. another group of people they met. Sunbathing, Violet laid on a beach towel over the sand. Watched them play as she enjoyed a cocktail.

Anyone could admire Violet. Made me jealous to be honest. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her two piece bikini. Like a complete goddess. My heart skipped a beat. I had to take a moment to catch my breath and be okay to approach her. If I went this very instant, I was only going to stutter like an idiot. Violet was extremely beautiful. All different kind of sensations ran through me.

Ready, I went and sat with her.

"What are you drinking?" I asked and sipped on my almost virgin piña colada. Slightly alcohol only.

"Sex on the beach," she answered. "Please tell me that you're not actually drinking," she eyed my drink.

"I want to loosen up too," I justified.

"Rosemary, you're a lightweight," Violet stated the problem.

I rolled my eyes, "Relax. It only has like a drop or two of alcohol," I waved off her worries.

"If you black out, you're on your own," Violet warned in advance.

I chuckled, "If anyone should be worried, it should be you!"

"Honestly, why are you even here?" She questioned.

"A free trip to Los Cabos, who would say no?" I played if off as.

"Hmm, is that it?" she squinted her eyes at me. "Seems to me like you're following me," she pointed out, which caught me off guard. I swallowed down hard as I thought of how to justify myself.

"I don't get that bored," I couldn't think of anything better. I panicked. "And even if I were, I'd be doing it for your parents," now, I kinda had a better answer.

"Woohoo!" Melanie lifted her bikini top to flash the opposite team. They let the ball drop. Fixing her top, she said to her own team members, "You're welcome!"

The girls of the opposite team yelled and lectured the boys in their team for getting distracted.

"Looks like Melanie is going to secure them the win," Violet joked.

"Maybe even more than that," jokingly, I snorted.

"Hey!" Violet reacted loudly. "You have no right to say anything about Mel!" She defended? "She's wild but you know nothing about her!" Whoa, Violet was overreacting.

"I was joking, Violet!" I didn't understand why she reacted this way.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I focused back on the game.

Nick jumped forward but missed the ball. Humiliated by the laughter of the opposite team, he turned away and flipped them off.

"Este pendejo no sabe jugar!" By the sound of it and the way the guy was laughing, he was mocking Nick.

Protective of Nick, Edgar retorted, "Chinga tu madre pinche cabron!" Clearly, he was angered by whatever the guy said.

"La tuya!" Mockingly to push Edgar's buttons, the guy laughed his ass off.

"Chupamela pendejo!" Edgar was starting to get heated. Nick motioned for him to step back and let it go.

All at once, the guys from the opposite team ran up on Edgar and Nick. They started shoving each other. Pushing each other onto the sand. The girls got involved. Some trying to stop them. Other to fight.

A life guard came over and blew his whistle for them to stop. He stood between them and warned them to cut it out.

-

At dinner, we ate salmon. Drinks went around nonstop. I drank champagne. Like a family, we sat around the table.

"I could have beat his ass!" Nick claimed, recalling the almost fight from earlier.

"I had him!" Edgar claimed, laughing.

Melanie finished the rest of her drink, "I was ready to jump on their back!" She laughed.

Rachel burst out laughing, "And you almost did! But Chantel grabbed you!" She recalled.

We all laughed. "Honestly, I couldn't have picked another group of friends to bring with me on this trip!" Nick raised his glass up.

"Cheers!" We said in unison.

Lola commented, "I saw a guy stab something." Everyone froze. Crickets could be heard. "Chill. It was a fish," she laughed at everyone's reaction.

Nervously, the group laughed slightly.

After dinner, we went back to the beach. Colder than earlier. We threw on hoodies to keep warm. We ate early, so we could make it back to watch the sunset. Not that anyone really cared. They were too drunk to even remember that they wanted to witness it.

Drunk, they ran along the beach. The most they got to the shoreline was to knee level, which worried me. Luckily, Nick actually hired a group of security and life guards to watch after them.

Playfully, they splashed each other and laughed as if they were having the time of their lives.

Along the shoreline, Violet walked by herself with a champagne bottle.

I caught up to her, "Hey! Wait for me!"

Violet smiled slightly when I reached her, "Following me again?" She teased.

"I'm just making sure that you don't get yourself into some trouble," I played it off as.

"Oh really?" Skeptically, she squinted her eyes at me. For some reason, it made me feel butterflies in the stomach and I had to stop myself from smiling hard. "Is that a smile I see?" Violet caught on to it.

Three champagne glasses was too much for me. I should have known that. Why did I allow myself to drink more than one?

"I think the alcohol is making you see things," I bit on my tongue to make my smile less noticeable.

"See things that are clearly there? Yeah, I think so too," she flipped it around. Giving her that, I chuckled. "You know I'm right," confidently, she reassured.

"Even if you weren't, there's no arguing against you," I joked. Water rised up to my feet and made the sand muddy through my toes, which still made it very soft and relaxing.

Amused, Violet chuckled, "Got that right!"

I kicked the wet sand, "Want another spa treatment?" I teased Violet.

"You're gross!" Laughing, Violet pushed me slightly.

I leaned forward to grab a little water and throw it at her, "Dummy!"

Before I knew it, the sun was setting.

Started off bold with it's bright shades of red and orange. Stretched out and illuminated the fire sky. Met at the horizon of the ocean, reflecting off it. Reminded me of a beautiful painting that could be displayed in a art exhibit. Mother nature was truly beautiful and moments like these proved it. Moments like these were taken for granted but how? Staring at and admiring the sunset made me feel at peace. Allowed me to inhale a breath of fresh air. I couldn't believe I was seeing such beautiful radiant colors transform into warm colors.

Violet stopped walking to admire the sunset, "The sunset reminds me that endings are beautiful," she breathed out.

"Like?" I asked and held my hand out for her to hand me the champagne bottle.

"Like endings as in letting go of what you've once believed in," she handed me the champagne bottle, making eye contact with me.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt weak in the knees. I took a big drink of the champagne. "And what did you once believe that you've let go of?"

As if needing more courage, Violet took the champagne from me and took two drinks. I chuckled at that. "A lot actually," she started. Skeptically, I shrugged. "I used to think that I needed to be chased. That I couldn't speak up and let someone know of how I feel," she added, making my heart stop for a second. Where was she going with this? "I thought I deserved to be fought for- and I do! Don't get me wrong but..." she paused, gathering her thoughts. All in the while, my heart was beating out of control.

I took the champagne back from her, "But what?" I took another drink.

"Thinking that way made me lose sight of something else," she stepped up but only to stand in front of me. I stopped and questionably stared at her. "Sometimes in order to get what I deserve-" she paused, seeming nervous to continue.

I needed a doctor. My heart was pounding against my chest. It felt like it was going to pop out. The bottle felt like it was going to slip out of my hand. The ocean wind was blowing but suddenly, I started to feel hot. I could feel the cold sweat forming on my forehead. I wondered if she could see me breathing hard?

"W-what?" Dammit, I stuttered.

"To get what I deserve-" she paused again, breathing just as hard. "I need to get it myself..." she gulped down hard, nervously. Seriously, was there a hospital nearby? I was going to have a heart attack. I was not prepared for this. "I need to make the first step for what I want," she added.

I don't know at what moment it happened but we were only inches away. My eyes narrowed down to stare at her lips. They were unbelievably close. Too dangerously close. At one moment, I almost leaned in and kissed her irresistible lips. I could have been buzzed but it felt like I kept leaning in closer to them then leaned back. My eyes were playing tricks on me.

Oooh god, I almost kissed her! I lectured myself.

My heart was beating out of control. It was about to fly out of my chest.

I felt less in control by the second.

What the hell was I waiting for? Mrs. Delaney and my mom always joked about us being girlfriends when were were little. Lola told me that I couldn't control my heart and I couldn't fight it. Melanie claimed that Violet liked me back. Why was I making it so difficult? Yes, I was scared as hell but why couldn't I make the move? Violet was all I wanted. Why was I holding myself back from what I truly wanted? Why was I stopping myself from being complete? I was so stupid!

I dropped the bottle of champagne and cupped Violet's face.

Breathing heavily and pressing my forehead to hers, I stared into her eyes. Breathing just as nervously, she stared back into mine and nodded.

As if I were dehydrating and her lips were water, I kissed her passionately. For so long, I had been dying to kiss her. Since the last time, that's all I thought about. A wave of tingles shot through my body. My heart exploded into a million happy pieces. Violet welcomed the kiss, parting her lips, allowing access for my tongue. Holding her tight, I slid a hand behind her neck and moved my arm around her waist. Wanting me closer, Violet grabbed handfuls of my hoodie. Comfortably, I tilted my head to the side and she tilted hers to the other side. Violet fought my tongue out and slipped her tongue through my lips. Chills ran down my back. Wanting her closer than what was even possible, I felt electrifying goosebumps.

I was about to pull away from the kiss but I couldn't. Every time that I told myself I was, I told myself a few more seconds but then stayed longer. It went on like that for a bit. I couldn't get my lips to stop kissing her. Kissing her felt like my source of oxygen.

I only wanted to kiss Violet and no one else.

In need of air, we stopped and rested our foreheads on each other and smiled.

I took Violet's hands in mine, "Violet, I've been stupid this whole time," I started off, feeling like my heart was still going to pop out of my chest. Softly, Violet looked into my eyes. A little at ease, I continued. "I really, really, really!" I didn't know how may really's I could express. "Really like you!" There, I admitted it. In complete and utter shock, her eyes widened but with a spark in them. A happier smile started to grow on her face. "I know that I always give you a hard time but that's because I don't know how to act around you!" How could I explain this to her? It was so complicated. "I can't explain it but-"

"Rosemary!" Violet gently placed her hand over my lips to shush me. Butterflies invaded my stomach, completely taking control. We both chuckled. "That part, you don't have to explain because I feel it too," she assured. "I have feelings for you and it's something new to me," she admitted. For sure, I needed a hospital because I was about to go into shock.

"Does that scare you?" I wanted to be aware of it all.

Frowning, she nodded, "Kinda," she stared down at the sand. I placed my hand on her hips in comfort. "Sometimes, I don't know how to react and I'm scared of messing up with you," she explained.

"In which way?" I asked.

"I don't know what you want but as for me, I want you all to myself," she admitted, trying not to smile. I smiled at that, it was so cute. Seeing my smile, she allowed herself to smile freely. "And if we were to give it a try, I'm scared that at times I'll be moody and other times, I'll be clingy," she feared. I could see it in her expression that she was conflicted.

"Bipolar much?" I joked to lighten up the mood, which seemed to work because she playfully slapped my arm. "Violet, I'm scared too," I admitted. "Sometimes, I want things done my way and I need to learn to let go of that too," I elaborated. "And I think we can learn with each other," by now, I had learned that anything was possible. Especially when something was really wanted. As far as I knew, Violet was all I wanted. For her, I'd be willing to work on anything.

"What if we fight a lot?" Violet feared.

I chuckled, "We are for sure," I had no doubt in my mind. "No relationship is perfect," I justified.

"Relationship?" Teasingly, Violet smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Playfully, I rolled my eyes, "I just know I want to give us a chance."

Violet wrapped her arms around my neck and I kept my hand on her hips, "What do you feel for me?" Fluttering her eyelashes, she asked.

"Your cockiness disgusts me," I joked. Violet stuck her tongue at me. Playfully, I tried trapping it in my mouth but failed. We chuckled. "I have feelings for you that make me feel like I'm never going to feel this way about anyone else ever again," I fully on admitted, even if it fed her ego. Blushing, Violet smiled from ear to ear. "Strangely, you get on my nerves but in a way that amuses me," not sure of how to exactly describe it but I hoped that Violet understood it. "I think you're gorgeous but there's so much more to your beauty," I stated, really getting into it. Intrigued, Violet tilted her head to the side slightly and paid close attention. "You're very attentive and caring towards your friends. You're caring and protective of those who need help, especially the children. You're smart when you actually put the effort in. You're so good to my parents, despite how much we fight," I listed, staring deeply into her eyes, getting lost in them. I felt the butterflies in the pit of my stomach, going crazy. Either my heart or the champagne were telling me that she was the love of my life.

"I love who I am when I'm with you," she confessed, staring at my lips. "You make me feel like I can be whoever I want, including myself," she smiled. Her sight was on our hands, "I like you a lot," she assured. "More than I ever imagined," she added, sounding a bit guarded in a way.

There's something that still bothered me and I wanted to ask her about.

"Why were you hooking up with other girls and that Aaron guy then?" I questioned.

She looked me in the eyes, "Because I was trying to get over you," she admitted. My eyes shifted elsewhere but quickly back to her. "I tried distracting myself from you by hooking up with those girls but it wasn't working," she went on. "So I thought maybe it would be easier with a guy," she assumed. "But it wasn't," I heard the regret in her voice. "No matter what I did, you were always on my mind."

"I see," I didn't know what to say.

"It's like everyone wants to be around me, except you," we looked each other in the eyes.

"It's true," I nodded. Her forehead creased. "Only because being around you is hard. I can't control myself, I always want to kiss you," I added. Her eyes squinted skeptically. "Believe me, as much as I try to annoy you, I'm always dying to kiss you."

"What about right now?" an eyebrow raised.

"What do you think?" I smirked. She shrugged.
It was better to show her than to say it. Being convinced that I was not afraid anymore, I leaned in and brushed my lips against her. Gently, we kissed. This is what I wanted. To be able to kiss her whenever I wanted. To feel her close and know that she was mine and I was hers.

"Fuck you!" Shouts startled us.

We stopped and looked back.

Our friends were arguing with another group.

We raced back to them.

Edgar and Nick were about to get into a fist fight with the guys from earlier who they played volley ball with.

"Vete a la verga!" Edgar yelled at one of the dudes.

"What the hell is going on?" Violet questioned.

Rachel came to her side, "These assholes came trying to fight Edgar and Nick!"

"Because of volley ball?" I couldn't believe it.

"Because Edgar was dancing with the guy's girlfriend," Lucy explained.

"All we did was dance!" Edgar defended.

A friend of the guy's argued, "You had your dick on her ass!"

"That's how you fuckin' dance that music!" Edgar scoffed.

"Te voy a mater pendejo!" The girl's boyfriend marched towards Edgar.

"No!" I tried pushing him back.

His girlfriend yanked me, "Conmigo puta!" She threw me to the sand.

"Oh hell no, bitch!" Violet marched towards the girl and grabbed a handful of her hair to hold her in place and punched her. I saw another girl come towards Violet. I tried getting up right away to help her but the girl turned Violet around and slapped her across the face. In complete and utter shock, Violet gasped, "You better pray to god that you didn't scratch my beautiful face!" Trying to stay in control, Violet took a deep breath. "Rachel?" She had her examine her face.

"Your cheek is red," Rachel informed.

"Jesus, give me strength to not kill her!" She groaned and jumped towards the girl.

Violet and the girl attacked each other. In the lead, Violet controlled the girl by the hair and punched her face. Losing balance, the girl fell down on the sand. Violet remained on top of her and continued to rapidly punch her.

Two more girls from their side came rushing in. Rachel and Lucy were ready to defend their friend. Violet needed no help with the girl she was fighting but hurried up to pull her off her. The last thing we needed was for her to murder someone.

Edgar and Nick started fist fighting the guys.

"Lets rumble!" I heard someone holler.

Melanie came running and saw the fighting.

"Who we fighting?" Without even knowing, she started swinging. Whoever she was swinging at, I saw that she was hitting the right people. Mostly, she was helping me fight people off Violet.

On their own, Violet and the girl struggled with each other. Violet in the lead.

The girl threw sand into Violet's eyes. In advantage, the girl escaped Violet's grip.

Fighting the sand out of her eyes, Violet snickered, "Bitch, I don't gotta see to beat your motherfuckin' ass!" Proving it, Violet launched at her and knocked her to the ground. Ahead, Violet beat the girl up. Punching her in the face and keeping her down.

"That's enough!" I pulled Violet off the girl, who was now dripping blood.

Police men started running onto the beach.

"Run!" Chantel warned. "The police!"

When they heard that, both sides stopped fighting and started running away.

Rachel, Lucy, Melanie, Chantel, Edgar, Nick and Violet followed me back to the hotel. Once we made it back in, we gasped for air and started laughing by what just happened. Inside, I examined Violet's flawless face and made sure that she did not have a scratch.

Peacefully smiling, she let me completely check her face. When no one was looking, I pecked her lips.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
340K 10.6K 28
"You're going to boarding school." These are the words Kate Anderson thought would ruin her life. She soon finds out though, that her trecherous pun...
2.6K 317 21
A young y/n is sent to a boarding school by her mother. There she meets two people who contribute to an interesting, conflicting time there. Who will...
7.3K 273 21
The girl with magical powers different from everyone else getting called names until she goes too the school of people just like her but also differe...