πΈπ‘›π‘’π‘šπ‘¦ (vi x reader)

By sandwich_j1ll

You come from the underground world of Zaun following your friends Powder, Ekko, Mylo, Clagger and your close... More

|1| Welcome to the playground
|2| Welcome to the playground
|3| Some mystery's are better unsolved
|4| The base voilence neccesary for change
|5| Happy progress day!
|6| Everybody wants to be my enemy
|7| when these walls come tumbling down
|8| The boy saviour
|9| Oil and water
|10| The monster you created

A/N <3

3K 56 20
By sandwich_j1ll

Hello this is the first major fanfiction i will be writing for all my Vi fans who have seen the best netfix series of all time :)

this story will try its best to not sound CRINGE AS HELL because i am tired of seeing a stuttering, dramatic, unrealisic Y/N that SOME people make in their books. if any part of this book feels cringe to you guys let me know asap because we don't want that here 😐

But yeah before we get into the book i will give you a heads up on what you'll be reading...
You'll get yourselves a combination of my own writing and the actual script from arcane because i want to make the story as accurate and realistic as possibe. and I'm thinking of maybe writing smut but I'm a 14 year old who has had no experience with that kinda stuff so sorry if it doesn't end up happening :/ oh and secondly COMMENT ON THIS BOOK BECAUSE WATTPAD COMMENTS WILL NEVER NOT MAKE ME LAUGH :))

(Also if i want you to play a song at the top of the chapter it'll show > symbol)

OKAY NOW LETS GO LESBIANS (or if your not lesbian then you can start reading too 😩)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1K 13
α΄…α΄‡ΚŸα΄›α΄€ [ COVER MADE BY @preallens ] ❝ Promise me, Violet. ❞ ❝ It's Vi to you, you never call me Violet. ❞ ❝ Listen, please just promise me that you'l...
166K 5.9K 19
You lived with Vander in the Lanes most of your childhood. But in the end have been raised by an Enforcer. How's that possible, you might ask? Well...
93.2K 2.4K 18
All she wanted to do was to help but was abandoned by the person she loved more than anything in the world other than her best friend, a kid Vander t...
21.4K 719 27
You were born and raised in the Undercity of Zaun. You and your brother Ekko did everything you could to survive in this cut-throat place. You manage...