[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

נכתב על ידי Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 9

7.6K 378 31
נכתב על ידי Erishi_An

Meng He on the first floor called out a few times. Of course, Yan Mengsheng, who came by, also heard it, frowning slightly.

    He looked up towards the stairs on the second floor. It was Chu Xuan and the three maids. What did they do to avoid him?

    The maids on the second floor were a little panicked, and none of them could have thought of this sudden situation. Now they have not been able to think about why Meng He would report to them on the first floor. They are now thinking about how to explain. this picture.

    The three of them glanced at each other, they knew everything in their hearts, and they exchanged their thoughts, they all understood...

    The responsibility for this matter must be transferred to Chu Xuan! They think it is impossible to recognize!

    Chu Xuan didn't have any expression, but was a little surprised. It was clear that he had contracted with Meng because he failed to force them to tear up the photo, so she asked her to help. .Of course, these were all plans he made after understanding the character of the maid, but he really didn't expect that he could easily anger the maid so that he didn't need any assists at all.

    Even more unexpectedly, Yan Mengsheng would really come back at this time.

    But it is also just right, to solve the problem today, save them looking for trouble again.

    Yan Mengsheng walked to the side of Meng He, his eyes swept over her drooping face, Meng He's face dropped lower, and he dared not say a word.

    He slowly stepped up the stairs to the second floor, his shoes stepped on the carpet and made a very slight sound, but even such a light sound caused cold sweat on the backs of the two maids, and his thumbs were constantly scratching his fingers. Put your hands behind you to hide your guilty conscience.

    Ah Qin pretends to be calm, and is the calmest of the three. In fact, he also started to panic. After all, it is not impossible for Yan Mengsheng, who has bipolar disorder, to go crazy and kill them on the spot.

.But in this situation, you can only choose to bite the bullet.

    Seeing that Yan Mengsheng had four or five steps to go to the second floor, Aqin immediately pretended to be innocent and said: "Young Master, how can you tear up this photo?! This is what Yan Master likes most and even regards it as herself. Pictures of life"

    Hearing the two words in the photo, Yan Mengsheng's footsteps paused slightly, his heart sank suddenly, his dark eyes seemed to be able to blow a storm, and his right hand clenched into a fist.

    When he got emotional, the scars left before began to turn red.

    The feet on the second floor could not help but become faster.

    Yan Mengsheng saw confetti-like things scattered on the carpet with white flowers, but it was not confetti, but a photo, and it was a woman faintly seen in the photo.

.The heart seemed to be hit by a boulder in an instant, and the irritation in his head surged again, and his eyes began to turn dark red, his hands slowly clenched into fists, and his fingers whitened vigorously.

    ——He wants to smash something again.

    ——He can't control this thought.

    When Yan Mengsheng was about to lose control of the overwhelming pressure, a milky milky soft and cute voice was like a spring breeze blowing through his heart, soothing the unbearable gloom, "I didn't, I Really do not have."

    It was this milky voice that made Yan Mengsheng's beating heart calmer, and spit out the depressed air in the chest on the first floor, and his red eyes calmed down a bit. He watched that white and bulging face filled with it. Feeling wronged, the eyelashes are stained with dampness, and I have been holding back not to cry, as if I was wronged by the heavens.

    This time I feel really wronged and crying.

.In order not to drop something, Yan Mengsheng cut his finger with his nail. The pain made him feel refreshed and released some pressure. He took a deep breath so that he could look at them.

    Also looked directly at this mess on the ground.

    The fragments of the photos on the ground were very fragmented, and there was nothing to tell. Yan Mengsheng squinted his eyes and exuded a terrifying low pressure.

    Aqin pretended not to know what was going on. After seeing Yan Mengsheng's figure, Yu Guang turned his head and spoke: "Good Master Yan, Young Master is not sensible and tore off the only photo of your mother. I hope you have a lot of Forgive him, he is still a kid."

    The other two maids also responded in tandem, isn't it just three women in a scene.

    "elder brother……"

.Although Yan Mengsheng was not so sensible at this time, he was not too demented. He looked down at Chu Xuan, and Chu Xuan looked at himself with round black and clear eyes, his eyes full of innocence and sadness. His two little fleshy hands squeezed each other nervously, pinching a small picture frame glowing with a faint light.

    That little picture frame is golden, not the silver one in my house. That is to say, the photos on the ground are not his mother's at all.

    Yan Mengsheng retracted his heart slightly, but the expression on his face was still stern, and it was difficult to soften it down.

    Chu Xuan took this opportunity to think of a good way to sell miserables. Not only could it solve the situation, it might also gain Yan Mengsheng’s favorability. Thinking of this, the black eyeballs wandered around in his eye sockets. , Looks very clever, but everyone didn't notice.

.Chu Xuan’s slender and thick eyelashes were covered with teardrops, his mouth was flat, and his eyes were filled with hazy water vapor. His voice was as soft and pitiful as the cry of a kitten for months. He knelt down and picked up one piece of it. Photo fragments, sobbing slightly.

    "Brother, they threatened me to take out the photos of your house, and they would bully me if they didn't take them," as he said, a drop of crystal tears ran across his face and dropped to the ground, looking very pitiful and distressed." I have no choice but to do it..."

    "You nonsense! How did we threaten you! Obviously you tore up the photo yourself, so why is it to blame on us!" Aqin shouted with gritted teeth.

    "Yes, young master, we all saw you tear it off with our own eyes. Don't pretend to be pitiful anymore. No one will believe it."

    Just as Meng He wanted to step forward, he was stopped by Chu Xuan's look.

.He hasn't sold out yet, they are still useful!

    Meng He received Chu Xuan's gaze, stopped the steps she had just taken, and took it back. Although she didn't understand what the young master was thinking, she felt that he didn't want to let herself come out now.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan quietly, he always felt that this little thing had a big deal to do, and that white and shiny little face was full of dissatisfaction.

    A slight ripple appeared in the lake of mind, quietly waiting for Chu Xuan's next movement.

    Of course, Chu Xuan didn't let him down either, and began to play frantically, and continued to cry.

    He slowly squatted down, and his white and delicate little hand picked up a fragment of the photo, carefully pampered it in the palm of his hand, and sobbed softly. After Chu Xuan's incident last time, he thought it was Yan Mengsheng who didn't like other people's crying, so he didn't cry this time, and cried silently.

.He is now an aggrieved child, a soft and cute crying little crying bag, and his cute appearance is his advantage.

    "You started to persuade me to do all kinds of bad things before. You know that my brother and I have a bad relationship, so let me do things that are not good for my brother. If you don't do it, you will file a lawsuit with your brother." Chu Xuan touched his tears with the back of his hand. , Tears stained a large area of ​​the back of his hand, "I'm afraid my brother will hate me more, so I can only do it..."

    Yan Mengsheng: "?" It turned out to be like this!

    Aqin: "..."

    Maids: "..."

    Fuck, Chu Xuan has been selling so badly, it's absolutely amazing!

    Aqin glared at the soft crying bag, she looked like she was being bullied very badly. If she didn't hate the child, she would be fooled by the incident.

."Master Yan, don't listen to him, look." Aqin knelt down and picked up a fragment, then stood up and showed it to Yan Mengsheng, "This should be a picture of Mrs. Yan, and the bear child is a bear child. Don't teach him a lesson. He doesn’t know how to respect your elders!"

    She picked a larger fragment, barely able to see half of the woman's face, and stretched out her hand to show it to Yan Mengsheng.

    Yan Mengsheng lowered her ink eyes and raised her good-looking brows slightly, with a smile that didn't reach the bottom of her eyes. His long, thick eyelashes were shaded by the light.

    This photo is not his mother's at all.

    Yan Mengsheng still had no expression on his face, and his brows eased slightly. Chu Xuan noticed Yan Mengsheng's small expression, guessing that as long as it is not a real photo, it will not arouse Yan Mengsheng's bipolar disorder, nor will it make him go crazy.

.As long as he is sane, then this wave of miserable sales will be successful.

    Chu Xuan stood up, crying and grieving, with a little expression of pity and love, and the heart that Meng He was watching from the side quickly melted. When the young master cried like this, she felt that the whole world had done something wrong. She really wanted to hug the young master to comfort him not to cry. Seeing the teardrops that whirled around, it was heartbreaking to cry.

    The faces of the two maids also began to hesitate. They glanced at each other. Did they do anything extraordinary?

    Why is the young master crying so badly?

    With this cry of Chu Xuan, Aqin instantly felt that she had fallen into the wind, her back teeth crunched, and her clenched fist was so hard that she could no longer feel it.

    She is so angry, she doesn't know if it is an illusion, she always feels that she can't beat this wild boy who can only pretend to be stupid.

.Chu Xuan calmed down his emotions, and there was a weeping sound in his soft words. First, his eyes swept across Aqin and the two servants behind her, "If it weren't for this time, I would rather be sued than hurt my brother. Things, I know I was picked up, I am an outsider, but I..." The eyebrows on the young Jun's face trembled as the line of sight fell on Yan Mengsheng's face, and Chu Xuan continued: "But I'm already very busy. Work hard to integrate into this big family."

    "Xiao Xuan would rather be scolded than do bad things!" The tears in Chu Xuan's red eyes fell as the scene happened, slid across his face, and dripped onto the carpet.

    Although there was no sound from the tears, the whole second floor was silent.

    Yan Mengsheng pursed his thin pink lips, and the slender fingers on his side moved slightly, as if moved by these words. Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan with complicated eyes.

.It turned out that I had misunderstood Chu Xuan, because after he entered Yan's house, the relationship between the two of them was not harmonious, but Chu Xuan wanted to integrate into this family, and was very afraid of himself...being instigated and threatened to do so many wrong things. , I can't seem to blame him at all.

    There was a mess in Yan Mengsheng's mind, and his heart was surging.

    Chu Xuan turned his head slowly, his pretty small face like a full moon was a bit weak, and there was a bit of grievance hidden in his eyes, and there were tears in his eyes.

    "Brother, I have done wrong things before, but it really wasn't me this time."

    The sound of milk and milk suddenly calmed Yan Mengsheng's messy mood, and even the uncontrollable dryness slowly calmed down. The temperament of the whole body was cold, but it no longer exuded the compelling low pressure.

    I was not a human being who had lost his temper to this child before.

    "Little Master! .What do you mean is our fault? "Aqin was very angry, and her voice was naturally louder.

    Yan Mengsheng's handsome face sinks slightly behind hearing this sound, and his eyebrows are frowned like Xingchenjian, his eyes are sharp like cold-lighted blades, and he leaning straight toward Ah Qin who is standing aside and talking loudly.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can tell that Yan Mengsheng is very upset now, very upset!

    No way, Aqin is blind.
.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
246K 8.6K 151
Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 Extra Status: Completed Raws: https://www...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
10.7K 273 56
This is a story about the rebirth of Xiaogong and Xiaoshou's sweet steamed buns. In the previous life, Xiaoshou blocked the poisonous sword for Xiaog...