[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

Por Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 8

7.7K 351 9
Por Erishi_An

Chu Xuan went back to the room and opened the box. On the box was a golden photo frame. Next to it was a photo of a woman in a white dress. He put the photo in the photo frame. Looking at this photo, I thought of the photo broken by the original owner. The woman in the photo smiled warm and clean, and the breeze swayed the white floral skirt, giving people a very gentle but powerful feeling.

    In the book, Yan Mengsheng’s mother, Jiang Yiyan, is indeed a very pathetic and pathetic character. People in the family do everything for profit, and Jiang Yiyan is also a victim of family interests.

    The plot is only a mention, and it is not mentioned how to sacrifice Jiang Yiyan, but he can always feel it, and he will know about it in the future.

.Chu Xuan got off the bed and opened the door to see Yan Mengsheng also coming out of his room. He was wearing a black loose top with soft black hair resting quietly on his forehead, and the peachy eyes under his brows faintly lazily. He raised his eyes to meet Chu Xuan. He was tall. The sixteen-year-old Yan Mengsheng's shoulders were already a bit broad, and his unforced arms had faintly muscled lines.

    The eyes of the two only met for a second, and Yan Mengsheng's black eyes moved slightly, then he withdrew his gaze and went downstairs under Chu Xuan's gaze.

    Chu Xuan was a little surprised. What was surprised was not that Yan Mengsheng didn't look at him coldly, but that he was surprised that Yan Mengsheng did not add new scars on his white arms, and the previous scars were slowly fading.

    He really doesn't seem to lose his temper recently.

    "Brother." Chu Xuan whispered.

.Yan Mengsheng, who had just passed by him, stopped when he heard the soft voice, and turned around to see Chu Xuan looking at himself with Shui Lingling's eyes open.

    "What's the matter?" Yan Mengsheng opened his lips lightly, and Qingjun's eyebrows were stained with doubts.

    Yan Mengsheng calmly watched Chu Xuan raise his small face, the milky white flesh seemed to be pinched very well, and the expression on his face was not as fearful and timid as before.

    "Brother is going out?" Although Chu Xuan took the initiative to talk to him, he still kept the distance between Yan Mengsheng and Yan Mengsheng two meters away.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes moved, and this little thing took the initiative to talk to himself and asked about his whereabouts, the child in front of him talked...he unexpectedly did not reject him, and he might have ignored him long ago when he was replaced by other people.

    But this one brother called sincere and soft.

    No matter how hard your heart is, it will be crunched.

.Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan's white glowing face, his gaze stayed for two seconds, and then realized that he could not stare at others like this, with his black eyes closed, he left a warm words before taking a step: "I will go to the courtyard to blow the air. "

    Chu Xuan blinked his eyes and nodded obediently, indicating that he knew.

    Yan Mengsheng turned and went downstairs and left the house.

    After Yan Mengsheng left, Chu Xuan took the photo frame out of the room, his eyes were smiling, and the corners of his mouth also raised a wistful smile.

    He stood on the corner of the second floor and called Ah Qin, who was quick to fart, to the second floor. When Ah Qin heard Chu Xuan calling her, he immediately threw the broom aside, wiped his hands in disgust, and called two small children. Smiling with the class, they walked up to the second floor to watch the excitement.

    Meng He stood on the first floor, did not lean over, his expression was a little nervous, and the handrail held by his fingers slowly tightened.

.Chu Xuan played with the golden picture frame in his hand with a bit of playfulness in his eyes. He raised his eyes and looked at the three maids standing in front of him. All of them had hidden mockery on their faces, not to mention that they might be in their hearts. So happy.

    The maid on Aqin's right hand saw the photo frame in Chu Xuan's hand and asked: "Is this the photo frame in Master Yan's house?" The conversation turned, "I heard that Master Yan's mother is very good-looking, I really missed it. take a look!"

    "What are you looking at! Haven't you heard the rumors before? Young Master Yan's mother was stunned by money before going to bed with Mr. Yan..."

    Chu Xuan's eyes darkened, but the waves in his calm eyes were indeed turbulent.

    Having said this, the maid stretched out her hand in horror to cover her mouth, then lowered her head and looked around cautiously, for fear of being heard by others. .She almost forgot, the previous rumors and Yan Mengsheng did not like to hear these rumors and beat a servant to the hospital.

    But I can't experience the previous treatment just because I owe my mouth. Thinking of this, I cover my mouth more tightly.

    Aqin felt that it was a rumor after all, and it was a matter of years ago, but didn't care. She smiled and looked at Chu Xuan, "Can our lovely Master Xiao Xuan show us the photo frame? We didn't see it. Master Guoyan’s mother, let us also take a look?"

    Chu Xuan handed out the photo frame, and at the moment he handed it out, Meng He who was on the first floor was stunned.

    Finally, her eyes became firm. No matter what the young master did, she unconditionally believed in the little boy in front of her. The back view is so small, but it gives her a great sense of security.

    "Of course you can." Chu Xuan said, and handed the photo frame to Ah Qin.

.Aqin took it. The three of them looked down at the woman in the glass frame. After about three seconds, Aqin curled his lips, "That's it, I didn't say how good-looking." She whispered to the other two servants. The two servants also nodded in response.

    It's really not so good-looking, and it's far from the rumored beautiful woman, but it's just that.

    Chu Xuan suppressed the disgust in his heart, and said softly: "Have you finished reading it? Can you give me the photo?"

    Aqin rolled her eyes in her heart, like something good, but she passed the photo frame honestly, "We're finished."

    Seeing Chu Xuan's slow motion, Ah Qin couldn't help asking: "Did Young Master said that he would tear up this photo in front of me? It just so happened that while Young Master Yan was not there, you would tear it up if you didn't tell me. No one knows about dropping it."

."Yeah, Master Yan treated you so badly before, he didn't like to talk to you and talk coldly to you."

    "Furthermore, maybe as soon as the photo is damaged, Master Yan will not stay at Yan's house, and then the young master will be the eldest of Yan's family." Very skillfully slaps Chu Xuan flattery, pulling and stepping on it is really like that. Going on.

    Chu Xuan still had no expression on his face, just flipped the frame over.

    "What is the young master hesitating?" Aqin gritted his back teeth secretly.

    Chu Xuan took out the photo in the frame, looked at the photo in a daze, looked over the photo and looked at Ah Qin's dark expression, and said softly, "Why should I tear it off?"

    Aqin: "?"

    Two maids: "?"

    "Why don't you want to tear it off again? You obviously promised me before." Aqin's hand was clenched into a fist, and the smile gradually disappeared on his face.

."There is no reason, I just don't want to tear it." The voice continued slowly: "And... I promised you? Why don't I remember."

    This slow remark successfully provoked Aqin's anger, and she tried her best to calm herself down, "Just...you promised me yesterday, don't you remember?"

    I must have remembered, but I deliberately said that I had forgotten, and the more I thought about it, the more angry Aqin narrowed his eyes.

    The two maids beside them didn't expect Ah Qin to be treated so casually, and it felt like they had been toyed with. They all looked at Ah Qin together with awkward smiles.

    Aqin's face changed slightly, she felt that Chu Xuan had lost her face, her face was pale and uncertain, "Little Master, we can't do this, remember just remember, why do we lie?"

    Chu Xuan smiled at her slightly, and did not answer her words. .The two looked at each other and looked like a fool to her. They were clearly making her laugh!

    The resentment in Aqin's eyes could no longer be controlled, her anger was wide and her eyes were red. She arched her body quite like an animal to be pinched, without reason.

    Chu Xuan took the photo and threw it in front of them, like a dog, in a playful tone: "The photo is here, but I just don't want to tear it. What can you do with me?" The child's psychic performance is vivid and vivid.

    Even the servants who watched the excitement started to feel anger in their hearts. I didn't expect to see the excitement and saw themselves coming. The three of them had a vigor of the same enemy and the enemy, and they stared at Chu Xuan with a smile on their faces. .

    Opportunities are rare, they never dared to take the initiative to go to Master Yan's house, let alone encounter the photo. .And now that photo is in front of Aqin's eyes, it can be said that this is an opportunity.

    Ah Qin did not give up and finally raised his mouth again, "Little Master, you should do what you promise others. You can't make friends like this."

    Chu Xuan sneered, his eyes were cold, "I use you to teach me how to do things?"

    Even a person who is in a good mood will now be injured by Chu Xuan, not to mention that the thin-skinned mind indicates that Ah Qin is on the face, and his eyes are staring out with anger.

    The two maids stood on Ah Qin's side. Although they were angry, they didn't dare to say anything to Chu Xuan. They only dared to fan the flames beside Ah Qin and talk to vent their anger.

    "Aqin, the young master is really ugly, he actually said that about you!"

    "I really can't listen anymore. Is there really no one to control him? How much verbal bullying will we have if he doesn't leave?.We are too difficult, why are we so pitiful..."

    They were talking to themselves beside them, Aqin's eyes were red when she heard it, and she was completely devoid of reason, staring at Chu Xuan angrily.

    "Are you tearing or not?" This sentence is a questioning, more like a threat, and the words are bitter.

    Chu Xuan shook his head, "If you don't tear it, why should you tear it?"

    The moment when I took the photo out of Yan Mengsheng’s room this time was an opportunity. I could take this opportunity to pull Chu Xuan, and if Yan Mengsheng angered him, something might happen. The last time I can say it was a fluke. He can never escape!

    And... even if she tore it, wouldn't there be anyone beside her who could speak for her? When the black and white were turned upside down, he couldn't speak to them even if he had three mouths.

.Aqin thought of this, blood surged, and no matter what, he rushed up and grabbed the photo that Chu Xuan had thrown around. The edge of the big photo almost scratched Chu Xuan's little fleshy hands with force, and finally stood in front of him. The faces of all of them tore the photo to pieces.

    Aqin smiled frantically, her smile on her face was a bit distorted, tearing the photo with great force, so hard that the joints became white and the veins violently violently.

    Holding the fragments of the photo in her hand, she slowly stretched out her hand, with a palm of her hand, and the fragments spread to the ground.

    Chu Xuan saw Ah Qin's expression twisted and evil through the gap where the white flower fragments fell, making people feel sick.

    "Young Master, I'm sorry, it seems to me that you tore these." Aqin grinned his teeth, his eyes full of provocation, and paused for a second. "Are you right?"

    The two maids immediately nodded like doglegs, and began to boast thoughtlessly again.

."It has nothing to do with Ah Qin."

    "I saw the picture that the young master tore."

    A woman's voice came from the first floor.

    "Master Yan is here."

    Meng He said it twice, and the few people who were facing each other on the second floor suddenly didn't hear it. They were immersed in their world. In fact, Chu Xuan heard it, but there was a doubt in his heart. He clearly succeeded, why would he still say this? Sentence.

    "Master Yan is really here!!!"
.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
597K 24.9K 42
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 重生后我只想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...