[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 6

8.1K 371 3
By Erishi_An

Chu Xuan lowered his head and grabbed the egg shell with his pink hand, but he didn't see that the servant had brought the porridge bowl over.

    "Young Master, your porridge." The female voice sounded, instead of putting the porridge on the table, she handed it to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan didn't think much, put the peeled eggs on the plate, slightly raised his head to take the bowl of porridge, and when his hand was about to touch the porcelain bowl, he also saw the face of the person in front of him.

    It turned out to be the servant who instigated the original boss to do bad things in his memory.

    Chu Xuan's eyelids jumped, feeling that nothing good had happened, and just as he expected, before his hand touched the bowl, Chu Xuan saw the girl let go of her hand instantly, her good-looking eyes widened slightly, and she could not accept it. , I could only feel the porcelain bowl passing through the palm of his hand and falling straight to the ground, making the sound of the porcelain bowl cracking.

.Meng He knew that Yan Mengsheng hated harsh sounds the most, so she threw the porridge bowl to the ground in front of Yan Mengsheng and framed it to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan couldn't believe it, staring blankly at the porcelain bowl that had fallen to pieces on the ground, and the white porridge inside was splashing everywhere.

    He just wanted to say why he had to let go, but he was robbed first.

    "Sorry, sorry, I didn't expect you to let go, Young Master. It was my fault. If you don't want to drink, you can tell me directly, don't be like this." Meng He suppressed the unbearable heart, and said without conscience.

    When she first guided the young master to Yan Mengsheng's house, she secretly cried for a long time, and now her eyes felt sore again. She was afraid that she would collapse on the spot and immediately turned her attention away and knelt down to clean up the broken bowl.

    Chu Xuan's two small hands were still stretched out, and he couldn't believe that he was so blatantly framed.

."I...I didn't." Chu Xuan frowned and looked down at the maid who was picking up the broken bowl, and asked word by word: "Why are you slandering me?"

    The girl who squatted on the ground to tidy up paused for a second, and then continued as if she was okay, "Master Yan is here, how dare I lie."

    Yan Mengsheng buzzed his head when he heard the shrill noise of the porcelain bowl cracking, and a feeling of rising pain faintly emerged.

    His gaze fell on Chu Xuan's bulging little face, trying hard to prove that he did not do this at all.

    "Master Yan, you are the master of this matter." Meng He stood up with her head down, not daring to look up at the two young masters. When she lied, she was easy to be guilty, and she only dared to lower her head for fear of being recognized.

    Yan Mengsheng held his forehead with his right hand and took a sip of water, remembering what Chu Xuan had said to him.

.What you do is what you do, not what you do, why bear this grievance——

    The cute little face that was blooming like a peach blossom had no smiling face at this time, and his face was full of doubts and puzzles, and even the speed of speaking became faster. Yan Mengsheng narrowed his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, his puffed flesh face was very upset, and Yan Mengsheng was silent for a moment.

    After a long while, speak.

    "It's just a trivial matter, do what you do." Yan Mengsheng's tone is calm and slow, not rushing, and a little more inattentive.

    Meng He didn't expect that Young Master Yan would say such gentle words. There was no dissatisfaction with anyone in the words, and no intention of blaming anyone. She raised her head in shock and looked at Yan Mengsheng's expressionless face.

    At the same time, Chu Xuan also turned his small face, his gaze fell on Yan Mengsheng's face, his single eyelid was slightly drooping, his eyebrows were very soft at this time, and his already aggressive face was neutralized for a few minutes, and it appeared gentle and gentle. Harmful.

.Yan Mengsheng's drooping black eyes lifted slightly, glanced at both of them, got up and went back upstairs.

    In fact, when Yan Mengsheng left, Meng He also breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want Master Yan to do anything to Young Master.

    Meng He felt the strong gaze in front of her, she lowered her head and said quietly, "I'm sorry."

    When Chu Xuan just wanted to question again, he choked in his throat.

    After she finished speaking, she immediately squatted down to clean up. Just when she was about to pick up another broken bowl, the index finger of her right hand was directly cut out. Meng He hissed with pain, and the blood kept leaking from the skin, even dripping onto the floor. .

    "you……"

    Before Chu Xuan finished speaking, Meng He's speed of packing up things suddenly accelerated, "Don't worry, young master, I will clean up all these quickly without leaving any dirty marks."

.Meng He quickly finished packing, bowed himself and left the living room.

    Chu Xuan just wanted to say that she should be bandaged if she was injured, and he didn't want to pursue it anymore when she softened her voice and said sorry.

    A person can feel good or bad.

    ...

    After experiencing this, Chu Xuan didn’t bother to eat anymore. He came out of the house, walked along the flowerbed, and walked to the back garden. He saw a servant in the back garden pavilion covering his face with his hands and trembling shoulders, like Is crying.

    Chu Xuan frowned into a hill and slowly walked over.

    As I got closer, I found out that the girl in the pavilion seemed to be the servant who slandered herself just now.

    Why is she crying?

    Chu Xuan was puzzled, but did not stop, walked gently next to Meng He, and then sat next to her.

.Meng He hid his face and sobbed, but didn't notice Chu Xuan coming over.

    Chu Xuan quietly waited for her to vent her emotions. When the crying became smaller, his voice was very soft, for fear of scaring the girl next to him, he asked, "Why are you crying?"

    Meng He was startled, and instantly put down his hands covering his face, his red eyes looked at Chu Xuan with surprise, and his voice was a little bit crying, "Young Master, why are you here?" The voice fell, and he wiped his face with his sleeves. Tears on.

    Chu Xuan looked down at the wound on her finger with blood stains, took out a band-aid from her pocket and handed it to Meng He, "I wanted to give it to you at the time."

    Meng He was flattered and took the band-aid with both hands, "Thank you, young master."

    Chu Xuan's divine eyes watched the girl put the band-aid on the belly of her finger, her gaze fell on her face, with some scrutiny in her eyes, "Why are you framing me?"

.He could feel that she was innocent, but the behavior she had made was really puzzling, once or twice, maybe there would be a third time, he had to figure it out.

    After applying the band-aid, Meng He hung his face without saying a word, squeezing each other's thumbs restlessly.

    Chu Xuan did not speak, but waited patiently.

    After a few minutes, Meng He beside him finally spoke.

    "What I don't want...I really don't want this." Meng He's expression was painful, his fingers inserted into his hair, his eyes flushed, and his whole person was in a state of being on the verge of collapse.

    Chu Xuan was silent, looking at the girl who was pulling her hair frantically, her brows were still tightly frowned.

.After talking to himself for a while, Meng He began to cry in a low voice, weak and aggrieved, "My mother was ill in bed, and I didn't go to school after graduating from high school. I wanted to work hard and earn money to treat my mother's illness, so I found a lot of jobs. Finally, by chance, I came to Yan’s house. The salary was really good. Because I had enough money to buy medicines to treat the disease, my mother’s condition improved.” She was silent for two seconds, and she was talking to this point. Hidden, "But, Ah Qin sees me being weak and honest, so he encourages me to do bad things, makes you anger Master Yan, and kicks you out of Yan's house, but if I don't do it, I will be fired."

    "Why were you fired?" Chu Xuan asked.

    Meng He bent his back slightly, tilted his head to look at Chu Xuan who was delicate and thoughtful, and sighed, "Aqin has a good relationship with the manager. If I don't do it, I will threaten me and say that I can resign."

.Meng He glanced at Chu Xuan, the corners of his eyes were still red, "Little Master, I'm sorry, today is the last time, I hope you can forgive me for the wrong things I did before. I figured it out. I can't be ignorant because I want to make money. Working with my conscience, I am ready to resign." After speaking, Xing's eyes curled up, and the corners of her mouth slowly rose to reveal a bitter smile.

    After listening to this, Chu Xuan's heart sank slightly, and there was light in his clean eyes like a deer.

    "Why are you leaving?"

    Why did this powerful and firm sentence hit Meng He's heart directly, and Meng He couldn't help but his eyes widened.

    Hearing this, Meng He was stunned for a long time, his eyes were sour, and emotions of excitement and moving continued to churn in his heart, and the mist gradually rose to his eyes, even blurring the young master's white and clean face.

.It turned out that someone would come to help her to redeem her conscience, protect the kindness in her heart from being wiped out, and even make her feel that everything she has done has not been disappointed.

    Meng He sucked her nose, afraid that the tears would burst out. She tried to control herself as much as possible, trying to divert her attention and asking softly, "Then, what does the young master mean?"

    Only the trembling voice still reveals the master's emotions.

    Chu Xuan's little pink lips closed together, and the milky voice was soft: "Aqin you said is going to leave."

    "But Young Master, Ah Qin is the housekeeper..." Meng He said quickly.

    "Who is in charge of the Yan family?" Chu Xuan asked back, with a Ruoyouruowu smile on the corner of his mouth.

    "Of course it is the Yan Family Patriarch."

    "The Yan family is not here, who is in charge of the Yan family?" Chu Xuan continued to guide Meng He.

."Master Yan Mengsheng!"

    The smile at the corner of Chu Xuan's mouth deepened, "I have a plan." He raised his eyes and looked at the surprised Meng He with interest, "Just as I didn't talk to you today, our relationship is still as indifferent as before. You first Continue to listen to the servant, and tell me what she tells you to do, and I will take care of the rest."

    He wants to teach her what to do with her. Those who do evil are ultimately responsible for their evil deeds.

    Who hasn't got any bad water in his stomach?

    "Oh, okay..." Meng He always felt that what the young master in front of him said was not like what a six-year-old child could say, and she would trust Chu Xuan unconditionally, not only telling her what was in her heart. He still obeyed his words.

    Meng He thought this was incredible.

    "By the way, there are people who support her.".Chu Xuan's fingers lightly tapped the marble tabletop, and it seemed to have a bewitching charm.

    Meng He was shocked again, can this young master also know? Nodded truthfully, but didn't say who it was.

    Chu Xuan knew that Meng He had concerns and that it was not good to expose shortcomings behind his back, so he chose not to talk about it. Of course he doesn't need to tell her, because he will find out all by himself and solve them one by one.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 24.9K 42
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 重生后我只想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother...
10.7K 273 56
This is a story about the rebirth of Xiaogong and Xiaoshou's sweet steamed buns. In the previous life, Xiaoshou blocked the poisonous sword for Xiaog...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...