[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dres...

By Erishi_An

A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chap... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 1

28.2K 670 153
By Erishi_An

Why is it so cold? The coldness seemed to get into his skin.

    Chu Xuan slowly opened his eyes, and accompanied by a splitting pain, Chu Xuan frowned and gritted his teeth for a while before the pain slowly subsided.

    When his head no longer hurts, he raised his head and looked at the surrounding environment. The room was full of the smell of damp and dust. Because the room was a little dark, Chu Xuan could only see that he was in a small room, and there was a dark red in front of him. door.

    When he tried to rub his eyes, he realized that he was actually tied to a chair.

    He remembered that he was still in bed before going to bed, why was he suddenly tied to the secret room?

    Before going to bed, turn on the phone as usual and open the "Xiaoba Zongcheng Ji" on the bookshelf. .He has been chasing this novel for half a month. Last night was the closing chapter of this novel. After reading it, Chu Xuan stayed up until the early morning to write a small composition for the villain in the book to vent his anger.

    Halfway through the writing of the essay, Chu Xuan suddenly felt a headache, and then fell asleep.

    How come waking up is such a scene?

    Chu Xuan tried to move his tied hands, unable to struggle at all. Chu Xuan let out a breath of helplessness, lowered his eyes to look at his body, the more he looked at it, the more strange it became.

    Why does his body seem to be smaller? I'm still wearing children's clothes...

    "What's the matter?" As soon as he spoke, Chu Xuan couldn't help but his eyes widened. It was not his voice at all, but the kind of child's milky voice.

.Chu Xuan felt that he was probably dreaming, otherwise how could he become a child overnight, closing his eyes and thinking that after a while, opening his eyes should be able to wake up.

    A few seconds passed...

    When I opened my eyes again, it was still the same room as the darkened secret room where the environment was suppressed.

    Chu Xuan didn't give up. He used his feet to stand up slowly thinking about hitting the cabinet next to him. It was a dream or reality, and he would know if it hurts or not.

    He clenched his back molars, his lips pressed tightly, and his body slammed into the cabinet next to him.

    There was a croak from the cabinet, and Chu Xuan let out a painful grunt.

    This hit Chu Xuan felt that his tears were about to burst out, it was too damn pain, he even suspected that it was not a wooden cabinet but a big stone.

    But this behavior also gave him the answer to his question.

.He didn't dream, all this is true.

    Because of the excessive movement just now, a small mecha fell out of his chest pocket, and the mecha fell to his feet. Chu Xuan stared at the white mecha for a long time, feeling this scene inexplicably. Very familiar.

    There is a fragment in the novel he read last night. Six-year-old Jiang Xuan took a white mecha man out to play, and was kidnapped and killed by the villain Yan Mengsheng in the book. It was from him that Yan Mengsheng was in his bones. His cruelty is getting more and more serious, and many innocents are implicated.

    There are not many descriptions of Jiang Xuan in the book, except that his mother gave birth to him and died a year later, and his biological father did not want to raise him. It happened that Jiang Xuan's mother was Bai Yueguang of Yan Mengsheng's father, and the man took him back as his own. .Yan's father was too indulgent and Jiang Xuan was proud of his favor. He started rolling his eyes and swearing at Yan Mengsheng, trying to prove that he was the boss of the family. But fortunately, Yan Mengsheng only regarded him as the air and ignored him, but this time it was Jiang. Once suspended for death, he smashed Yan Mengsheng's most cherished picture of his mother, which led to his tragic death at the hands of his half-brother Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan realized that he might have worn a book, and that he had worn a six-year-old child who was about to die tragically. He only felt that his whole person was not good.

    He was the only person in the room. Yan Mengsheng estimated that he would come in a while. When he thought of this, Chu Xuan involuntarily spilled cold sweat on the tip of his nose.

    Last night, I thought that if I really see Yan Mengsheng himself, he must make him feel his anger. After all, he is the first villain to make him hate. But at this time, Chu Xuancoo had already forgotten those thoughts.

.There is only one thought now, that is, how can he keep his life?

    Chu Xuan's tied hands struggled again, because of the strong friction, the skin was painful, and he could only grit his teeth. He must escape! If he does not escape, he is no different from the lamb to be slaughtered.

    Yan Mengsheng in the book is so cruel and cruel. He has bipolar disorder in his youth and cannot control his anger like ordinary people.

    There is still a vicious factor in the blood, all kinds of suppressing the protagonist in the book, there are so many lives in his hands. Although Yan Mengsheng's childhood misfortune only happened to all this, but this is not the reason for making these unreasonable reasons.

    Although the rope was tied tightly, fortunately his hands were small enough, and some sweat was added as a lubrication to escape successfully.

    After untying the ropes of both hands, untie the ropes of both feet.

.Chu Xuan looked at the door in front of him, with a drum in his heart, it must be himself who would suffer if he didn't open the door.

    His heart was crossed, and when he pressed the doorknob, he felt that the other end was pressing the doorknob, as if he was being dragged by someone to pull the doorknob down together.

    "..." It's over.

    For a moment, his heart fell to the bottom of the valley, Chu Xuan released his right hand holding the doorknob, and trembling his legs slowly moved back, watching the light coming from the gap, getting bigger and bigger.

    The man stood in the doorway against the light and looked at himself quietly. The man’s face was not clearly visible, but he had a strong sense of oppression. Chu Xuan's heart was beating extremely fast, and he even felt his heart beating when he was riding a roller coaster. Not as fast as this time.

    Chu Xuan and the person looked at each other, almost never blinking because of being too nervous.

    While you are nervous, you are also wondering, how can you be scared by a teenager when you are an adult?

.The person at the door heard a very light smile and sneer, seeming to be laughing and enjoying the process, the juvenile voice was a little dumb, but it was also surprisingly nice.

    The teenager stretched out his hand to turn on the light in the house, and the sudden white light made Chu Xuan frowned and closed his eyes for a second before adapting to the brightness.

    He happened to use the light in the room to see Yan Mengsheng's appearance clearly.

    The boy was tall and wore a black hooded sweater. His hair was as black as ink and his skin was as white as jade. The handsome face like a knife and axe is still very naive, a pair of slender and raised phoenix eyes are full of aggressiveness, the eyebrows are cold, like unmelted ice and snow, and the corners of the lips are if there is no evil smile but This kind of aggressiveness is deepened, and it becomes more sullen and cold.

    Yan Mengsheng looked even better than he thought.

.But it was not the time to pay attention to this right now. He saw Yan Mengsheng walking towards him step by step, his whole body exuding uncontrollable sharpness. Although the corners of his mouth seemed to be smiling, there was no smile in his eyes.

    Chu Xuan's legs were soft, his brain was blank, and he retreated tremblingly and sat on the ground less than two steps.

    This body is afraid.

    Jiang Xuan must have been frightened by Yan Mengsheng's irritability, and this fear has been deeply imprinted in this small body, so even if he is not afraid, he is instinctively afraid and trembling.

    Both of Yan Mengsheng's white wrists had interlaced scars between the old and the new, which were more obvious under the dazzling white light. The thin and terrible red marks were carved on the skin, and it was very scary just to look at it.

    It hurts himself to get such a cruel hand, not to mention him?

.The black-clothed boy in front of him was walking towards him step by step. Although the corners of his mouth seemed to be smiling, there was no smile in his eyes. Chu Xuan slowly moved back with his hands and feet. The cold sweat had soaked his entire back, and his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

    He saw the smile at the corner of Yan Mengsheng's mouth deepened, and the joking under his eyes became thicker. When his eyes met, Chu Xuan only felt that there was no warmth in his eyes that a person should have.

    He hit an obstacle with his back, a blind spot behind him, and an abyss in front of him, really driving him to a dead end.

    This body is very small, it is very fragile just after being tied up, and now it is uncomfortable, and the surrounding environment is cold and quiet and terrible, which amplifies the instinctive fear of the body.

    Chu Xuan's courage was almost broken. He was almost an adult who was so frightened that his heart stopped beating, almost asphyxiated.

.Yan Mengsheng walked to the boy's body, slowly squatted down, and looked directly at the boy, then his eyes fell on his hands, his tone was cold: "Tsk, it was untied." The boy in front of him was panicked and frightened. The corner shrank even more, curled up into a ball trying to hide himself.

    This voice hovered around Chu Xuan's ears like a demon whispering. Chu Xuan's beautiful eyes widened, his heart suddenly beating like a drum, and his clean face became even more white.

    He is going to be killed!

    There can be no way at all--

    Chu Xuan frantically recalled the content of the book, and the empty brain instantly thought that although the villain has a relatively serious bipolar disorder, such a cold-blooded villain has a very cute weakness, that is, the fear of children crying.

    Chu Xuan immediately flattened his mouth and squeezed out tears with the fastest speed. .The beautiful eyes were filled with water mist, the tip of the nose was red, and the appearance of tears teetering made people feel distressed, and finally the tears fell down along the white and tender cheeks crackling.

    Jiang Xuan in his own book inherited his mother's appearance, with a cute face and beautiful eyes, everyone must praise one-third.

    At this time, weeping with her lips pursed, crying and crying broke people's hearts.

    But there was no expression on Yan Mengsheng's face, and the coldness in his eyes did not diminish at all. The child in front of him was sobbing and crying. The noisy cry and the noise were not much different. Yan Mengsheng frowned slightly.

    "Shut up! Don't cry." The indifferent voice pierced Chu Xuan's eardrums. Yan Mengsheng narrowed his sharp eyes, stretched out his right hand to cover his mouth, and directly covered the lower half of his face.

    This sudden low drink made Chu Xuan tremble violently, and his body shivered more severely.

.Chu Xuan thought that his dry cry was seen through, so he cried harder, his nose and eyes worked hard together.

    He never thought that this child's body would cry so easily, and once he cried, he couldn't stop. Chu Xuan was covering his mouth, feeling that cold hands were slowly tightening on his face, and he was even more scared to the extreme.

    His mouth was covered, and he couldn't catch his breath. The white mecha on the cabinet suddenly fell to the ground, making a "click" in the quiet and cold room.

    The quiet space made a sound instantly, and Yan Mengsheng was unmoved, but the sound that was clearly not loud was infinitely enlarged in Chu Xuan's ears. His pupils contracted suddenly, his heart was beating, and he suddenly felt the endless and overwhelming fear. .

    Chu Xuan shuddered in fright, his crying stopped, and suddenly he felt a little difficult to breathe, and he tried hard--

.A big nasal bubble burst out of the nose.

    "..."

    "..."

    Chu Xuan, who was crying, closed his voice, staring blankly at Yan Mengsheng with a gloomy face.

    Yan Meng stared at the back of his hands with a big nose, his expression could almost swallow people alive.

    Chu Xuan cried even more sadly, all thoughts on his face were grayed out, only his dignity was gone.

    Oh, you should just kill me!
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
465K 14.1K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
826K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
30K 710 14
Daichi and Sugawara have been friends for the longest time and as of lately, Daichi has fallen for Suga completely. The only problem is that theres a...