Rockstar Cinderella

By Vianca2696

Elizabeth Walter lives two lives. At home, she is the quiet and obedient type who accepts everything life off... More

Rockstar Cinderella
Chapter 1 - My Life
Chapter 2 - School Fool
Chapter 3 - Special Fan
Chapter 4 - Moving
Chapter 5 - Roommate
Chapter 6 - Invitation
Chapter 7 - Campus Party
Chapter 8 - Stranger Calling
Chapter 9 - Confession
Chapter 10 - Dream Come True or Not?
Chapter 11 - Football Try-outs
Chapter 12 - Missing You
Chapter 13 - The Real Me
Chaptet 15 - Unexpected
Chapter 16 - Goodbye (FINAL)

Chapter 14 - Famous

821 46 2
By Vianca2696

Enjoy :)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT OR FAN! It's what I live for. Hahaha

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 - Famous

Today is literally the most awkward day of my life. The quiet bullied life I had before vanished as soon as I stepped inside the school. People surrounded me instantly and flocked around me. What surprised me more was that they didn't flock around me to tease or bully me, they flocked around me to get my autograph. This wasn't the reaction I expected nor wanted.

"Excuse me." It was hard pushing through the crowd and I was feeling a bit claustrophic as the students thrusted their pens and papers for me to sign. I even saw familiar faces that used to bully and laugh at me before but I ignored all of them as I rushed to escape.

I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and suddenly I was dragged out of the crowd. I ran as the stranger dragged me with him. But when I looked at who it was, my heart did somersaults. It was Aiden.

We stopped running when we reached his office. Both of us were breathing hard and have our hands on our knees as we breathed in and out. When both of us were rested, Aiden stood up straight and looked at me. An emotion passed in his eyes that I couldn't place.

"Take a sit. Would you like a drink?" He said casually as he headed for the refrigerator in the corner. I sat down at the couch and tried to calm my heart.

"Yes, please." I was watching Aiden closely and it was nervewracking. He was so calm. It was as if I was just another student he's helping, like nothing happened. Did that mean that he was disappointed when he found out I was blue moon? That thought made my heart ache and my eyes shine with unshed tears.

"Here." Aiden handed me a bottle of water and sat down next to me. "So how are you?" He asked me.

"Good, I guess. You?"

"Great, just great. I think you should stay here for a few minutes and wait until the students out there are gone." He stated. Is this the only conversation we're going to talk about? Will he not shout or hate me for lying to his face even though I knew he was looking for me? I fidgeted in my seat.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend a meeting." Aiden stood up to leave and I watched him go as I sat there alone. I looked at the door in disbelief. He didn't even. . .

I knew it. Tears formed in my eyes. I knew it. I knew it. Aiden wouldn't love me for me. That's why he's not saying anything because he doesn't like Elizabeth Walter. That hurt like a hundred knives stabbing into my heart. Someone knocked on the door and I quickly wiped the tears away.

"Come in." I tried to make my voice loud and clear but it turned out the opposite.

"Ella." It was Van. I burst into tears and I hugged him.

"Van, It hurts." I whimpered. Is this what Van felt like when he knew I didn't love him that way? I cried even more.

"What happened? I saw you running in here with Aiden." Van stroked my hair which calmed my sobbing.

"He didn't say anything and just left me here to go to a meeting. It was as if I was just another student." I hiccupped.

"Maybe he still can't wrap his head around it. Give him some time, Ella. I mean, he spent so much time finding out who you are that he doesn't know what to do now that he knows you."

"You think so?" I asked him. I guess Van's right. Maybe Aiden doesn't know what to do or the worst case scenario is Aiden being mad at me for lying.

"I know so." He replied firmly. I sighed.

"I think we should go back to class." I can't just stay here all day. The sooner people got used to the idea I was blue moon, the sooner things will be over.

***

"So Ella, is it true your blue moon?" Lyla, a classmate of mine, asked. I was tired of answering this questions over and over again. I'm in a very annoyed mood right now since I couldn't eat my lunch properly with Van awhile ago since the students bombarded me with questions.

"Yep." I sighed.

"Oh my God! That is like, so awesome! I can't believe that blue moon is my classmate!" She gushed. I just gave her a small smile and thanked the heavens when the teacher walked in.

Class ended and I was walking down to Starbucks to meet up with Van. Students took pictures of me as I walked and some even came up to me to say hi. I don't know if I should feel happy about being known or feel sad about it. My phone beeped and I saw that I got a text message from Mom.

'Hi Sweetie! Just wanted to tell you we'll be home tomorrow afternoon. Miss you.
- Love Mom xoxo'

Oh crap. My Mom would definitely kill me if she found out what I've been doing. This is definitely the end of my music. I'm pretty sure Stephanie will do a great job of ratting me out.

"Hello, creepella!" Stephanie taunted. Speak of the devil. She walked over to me as her herd followed behind her. All with devilish grins on their faces. I sighed. At least some things didn't change.

"Don't think just because your blue moon means that we're going to adore and worship you. You're a fake. Nobody likes you before and nobody likes you now. They only like you because your blue moon and not because your Elizabeth Walter!" Stephanie said with a smirk on her face. Her words hit home and I glared at her.

"Also, be sure that your Mommy dear will find out about your late night outings. You better soak up as much sun as you can since you probably won't be leaving the house anytime soon when they arrive. Ta-ta." Her cheerleader friends laughed in their overly perky way. Amy was there but she just shook her head sadly at me and mouthed the word 'sorry'. I looked at her and tried to convey with my eyes that it's okay as they left to go look for another victim. But Angel stopped on her tracks and said to me, "Don't think you can steal my boyfriend because you're blue moon. He won't get fooled by you twice." She turned around and walked with the other cheerleaders.

Well, that went well. I went to Starbucks and saw Van sitting in the corner, talking with a girl I wasn't familiar with. I raised my eyebrows at him as he saw me and grinned.

"Hey, Ella. This is Courtney. Courtney, this is Elizabeth." He gestured to a beautiful brunette sitting at one of the chairs near him.

"Hello, Courtney." I forced a smile on my face since I felt annoyed that Van brought someone with him. "Hello, Elizabeth. I'm a huge fan of yours!" She squealed.

"Um, thanks?" I didn't know where this was going. But suddenly someone put their arms around me.

"Hey, cous." Rome said lazily with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Um, what's happening here?" I asked them. I was confused.

"Courtney is my girlfriend and said she wanted to meet you. By the way, why didn't you tell me about it?" Rome looked at me with a hint of betrayal in his eyes. Since when did he get a girlfriend!? I felt guilty since I kept my secret hidden but it was for the better.

"Sorry, I just didn't think it was that important for you to know." I muttered. Rome snorted and let go of my shoulder as he sat next to Courtney.

"Anyways, sit. I have something to tell you." Rome said with a serious tone. I looked at him nervously as I sat down. Van was just smiling, looking relaxed. I gave him a questioning glance but he just shrugged his shoulders and gave a wink.

"Spill." I demanded, hoping it wasn't bad news. I never liked the feeling of being out of the loop.

"Well, you know how my stepdad is a producer, right?" Rome said as he casually played with Courtneys hand. Courtney was just sitting there, practically bouncing from her seat. Why is she so excited?

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I told him about you and he wants to record your music." He smiled. My mouth was open in surprise. Did I hear correctly?

"Congratulations, El!" Van stood up to hug me and I returned it with robotic arms. I was in shock.

"But-," Rome looked at me. "We need Aunt Linda's permission since you're not 18 yet."

"I'll be 18 next month!" I argued. Asking my Mom for permission to record rock music is impossible. She wouldn't approve. I was sure of it.

"Sorry, Ella. Rules are rules." Rome said.

***

I was packing my bags since I was about to leave my dorm. Amy was helping me pack my stuff. Van was supposed to be here but his teacher decided to extend his class which was fine by me. It's not like I'm leaving the school. I can still see Van on regular school days though I'll miss the times where we lay on the school yard at night.

"I'll miss you." Amy muttered.

"I'll miss you too, Amy." I sighed. We had gotten close and I'll miss the sound of her snores when she sleeps.

"I can't believe you're leaving me. I just found out that I'm roommates with my idol!" She giggled as I chuckled.

"Take care of yourself." I put my huge backpack on and tried to position all my bags so I could carry it.

"Ella?"

"Yes, Amy?"

"Keep singing, alright? I'll kick you if you stop." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I will." I smiled at her and headed for the door but a knock made me stop.

"Who is it?" Amy asked me as I opened the door.

"I just thought you needed help moving out." It was Aiden. He was probably here because of his duty as a president to help students move in and out and not because of me.

"Oh, um. Sure." I stuttered. Amy gave Aiden a bright smile and pushed me to him as she closed the door.

"Bye, Ella!" Amy shouted behind the door with a playful tone. I blushed since Amy knows I like Aiden.

"Here. I'll carry those for you." I handed him a few of my bags in silence. He looked handsome like he always did.

"Ella." Aiden said, his tone serious. Just by saying my name my heart started to beat like an engine. How can one man affect me this much?

"Y-yes?"

"My feelings haven't changed and I'm sorry it took awhile for me to wrap my head around it. Do you forgive me?" He looked at my eyes with his deep blue ocean eyes. Feelings of happiness swirled around my chest.

"There's nothing to forgive," I smiled at him gently. "Besides, I have feelings for you too." I admitted with a blush on my face.

Aiden stopped on his tracks. "Really?"

I nodded at him and that my friends is how my first kiss was taken. It was as amazing as I thought it would be and I never felt my heart beat as fast before.

I dropped my bags as I put my hands around Aiden. He was lean and strong as he wrapped his arms around me. His kisses were soft and gentle. I fell in love even more.

"I love you." He breathed as he put his forehead to mine.

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------

That was the end of chapter 14! I know some of you guys might think that it was too fast but these two lovebirds have loved each other for a long time, Aiden just took a much longer time looking for Elizabeth but even if blue moon had a unibrow or a huge zit (lol) Aiden would have still loved her. ;)

Anyways in the next chapter, Ella's Mom is going home. Wait for the next update to see how Ella's Mom will react to finding out about her daughters secret.

Love you, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 210 27
Leah had always been a tomboy. She grew up is South Carolina, spending her time swimming in lakes and hopping fences. One day she decides it's time t...
350K 10K 97
He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I was in college, but we crashed and burn...
318K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
16.6K 678 29
We've all complained about being poor or broke at least once in our lives. But do you really know what poor is? Have you gone days without food? Is y...