Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 11

1.9K 56 26
By LaskehHasmet

Loud explosions was heard from afar, on those explosions Farah and Victoria quickly ordered their units to take cover as they wait for the big guns to arrive at their location.

"Damnit!! We're losing troops fast,  where's our big guns!? Victoria!?"

" Don't ask me!? Why are you shouting!! You're giving the enemy our position!!"

True to that a Reaver class titan looks towards them and raised its weapon against them, before it fired a loud boom was heard from the sky. A fist collided to its face as the Reaver stumbled a bit backwards. The force dented the right face of the titan, the Reaver looks towards who have done it.

From where the titan stood was a 21 metre humanoid like shape titan smokes covered the whole body before a red light lights up into its head giving almost a menacing scene. Slowly as the smoke disseminate, showing a black colored titan with its red colour on all sides of the body. Along side the humanoid titan was 3 titans that looks  the same with the one who gave a fisting to the Reaver class titan.

"Now that's cool." Farah said while admiring the mobile suits in front of them.

"Farah we have no time to admire we have a battle to be won." Victoria said shaking Farah's stupor.

"You're right"

Victoria touches a piece of device on her right ear.

At that moment their forces begin to counter attack at the Mechanicus forces who are still staring awed towards the mobile suits.

Back at the Mechanicus base.........

Hex slammed his metallic hand to the flat surface of the command table. He was in rage because the enemy has a titans arrived in time before his forces finishes them up. However he was delighted to see another a magnificent technology from the dark age of technology from if his sources are correct.

"Those bastard xenos scum!! How dare they laid hands on a wonderful piece of technology!! This is HERESY!!"

He looks at the menacing red eye of the titan with a frown to his face.

"No matter, even they have titans no one can beat our titans even the omnissiah says so!!!"

With new courage, determination and fanatical towards his omnissiah, Hex started sending waves of units despite some minor protest from his fellow tech priests which he glared at them which they went silent and continued their work.

Hex looks towards the battle field with maniacal grin.

"Soon enough the great omnissiah will reward us for our deeds. That piece of technology will be mine, all mine hehehee." He started laughing at the end which send shivers to the slaves nearby.

Back at the fight, the titans stare at each other before one raises its cannons towards them which the Zaku immediately raises it shields as the cannon from the Reaver open fire towards them.

The battle ensues once again, as titans met and fought so too at the ground below them. Both forces reach on a stale mate despite Farah and Victoria's forces suffered from the cannons of the Reaver titans. Farah uses her warhammer to smash away skitarii on left and right while Victoria elegantly dance on the middle of the battle field as she uses her blade to strike the enemy. Gore, blood and metallic parts scattered in the field as bodies of foe and friend fell on the cold ground.

"Hold on Victoria reinforcements are on their way. I have faith in Cabal." Said Farah.

"You better be sure sister because I am not happy if it is one of your jokes." Victoria replied sternly.

Farah raises her warhammer as she pour down warp energy into her warhammer as it glows silver hue. She immediately smash the ground with her warhammer as it produces a great force of electric current as it pushes the Mechanicus forces.

The wave of current of electricity cripples some of the units due to the great force of lighting generated into the Warhammer. Some of the units are destroyed due to the excessive force of electricity that burns out the mainframe and schematics of several units. However some survived while others are crippled to the extent that it can't be repaired, however these is just a small scale from the army of the Mechanicus that they are facing. Victoria gathered her forces to attempt to counter attack the Mechanicus forces.

Slowly as they progress their offensive, Cabal was notified of said request and immediately sends available units on that location.

Back from the fight Victoria continues to hack and slash the enemy as bits and pieces of metal and flesh mix into the pool of blood while Farah continue pampering the left side of the front to avid getting flank by the Mechanicus as their units continues to provide support for the two.

Yet despite all of this the Mechanicus forces slowly putting a good fight for the two and also halting their progress in their counter offensive.

Farah can't help but to grit her teeth as she sees all odds are against them.

'Darn it, if those mobile suits didn't arrive in time we'll be surely be dead still it's not enough to punch through their defences.' Farah though.

She deflects an incoming projectile and uses her warhammer to smash an incoming group of skitarii with sheer frustration.

'Where the hell are those reinforcements?!' Farah though in frustration.

Before she continue to advanced Victoria is calling her through the coms.

"Yes Victoria I heard you, you better have some good news about it."

"Sorry to break it to you sis but we have to evacuate the area as soon as possible."

"What!!?" Shouted Farah in confusion and fury.

"What do you mean!! Were retreating already!? What about those reinforcements we have been promised."

"Orders changed sis, Cabal already sent carryalls for lift off."

"So, Cabal orders the retreat if so because I am pissed sis, he better be ready to get his ass kicked."

Victoria shakes her head and respond.

"Orders from our father my dear sister and actually he was hearing you right now." Smiling sheepishly.

Farah's face turned morphed from anger to horror.

"Oh? Farah is that you my dear daughter." A voice came from her comms filled with amusement.

"Fa.... Faa... Father, I can ex.."

"Once you come back, you're grounded for 10 months young lady and no video games for you." Carlos said with an authoritative tone.

"Buuut daaaad it was an accident!!" She whined.

"Now now that's unbecoming a young lady, Farah." Replied her father.

"Hmmp!! Stupid papa." Muttered silent by Farah in which she forgot Carlos still heard those her daughter's muttering takes to his enhance hearing.

"Hmm....You know what instead of grounding you, how about 1900 slap in the butt my dear daughter." Said Carlos with a smirk on his face.

"In front of everybody....." He continued as his smirk turns into a vicious smile on his face.

As Farah heard those words, her world suddenly come into a halt before processing what being said.

Her face turn into pure horror and fear, being slap in front of everybody is one thing she didn't like, heck it is one of the punishments that her and her sisters which likely to avoid especially if there are naughty to each other.

Quickly with haste she immediately contact Carlos.

"Nooooooooooo!!! Not that!!! Pls father would you reconsider another alternative punishment. Pretty please papa."

"Hoo? You are asking me?"

"Yes father..."

As daughter and father exchange words, on the sidelines Victoria chuckle while she was horrified being slap in front of anyone she was glad that her father didn't do it to her it would be embarrassing.

While she watched her sister desperately bargain to their father on the other side of the planet the other sisters heard the retreat order some hesitated until it was from their father, slowly they retreated while leaving some traps and bombs that can destroy a whole country.

As NOD forces moved out quietly, on the front lines both factions went into an intense combat as troops clash one another leaving broken weapons laying in to the ground and metal debris from fortifications and tanks burning into the field. Both factions don't take notice the retreating forces while they fought tooth and nail to each other.

Before they leave the planet, Carlos ordered one of his droids to plant an explosive charge that can be detonate safely before they leave this universe for good.

The device in question acts like those used in exterminatus on corrupted world's, however this type of device only specific targets organism and moving objects (like the necrons).

This device was created during the war in heaven from Carlos, however it can be set in any designated target.

He has a lot amount of this kind of device and he only used it as an alternative use in case his plans backfired. He used it as a last resort.

Back at the duo...

"Okay I'll consider your proposal however you are still getting a slap."

"But...." Farah halted before she responded with a whine.

"Fineeeee...."

"Perfect, now move along children we have no more time to waste."

After that he cut off the connection between them.

As Farah mumbles some incoherent words, Victoria just giggles at her sisters misfortune which didn't escape Farah's ears.

"I hear that!!"

"Sorry it's funny to see my sister grumbling like an old man."

"Hmmp!!" She looks away from her before something came through to her mind which made her grin.

For some reason Victoria felt chill for some reason.

"Grumpy eh? How about I tell father about your little secret of yours?" Which she grinned at Victoria.

"What are you talking about Farah?"

"Oh ho ho ho... My dear sister how could you forget, don't you know a little bird told me that about your little activities at night."

"Don't you there Farah." Victoria looks at her sister sternly.

"Hmm what did you say again? Oh right!......"

Before Farah could said it she immediately side step to avoid the blade coming to her direction, and she immediately parried the incoming blade from Victoria.

"Don't you dare!" She said with venomous tone and glaring at her.

"Oh ho ho ho ho this will be fun."

"FARAH!!"

While the two bicker one another, several carryalls were approaching their position as the Zakus finished the remaining imperium titans. Once the carryalls landed the two sisters stop their bicker and immediately command all their units to move out to the transports.

As the units slowly retreated while the Zakus give supporting fire at the enemy. Back at the Mechanicus base the magoa was furious that he can't get any of the tech he wanted and be surveyed by the Mechanicus of Mars. He desperately orders the remaining of his units to attack and capture few techs that had left behind.

Unfortunately it will be a nightmare as the Mechanicus will suffer many laid booby traps, IED bombs, and more that will left to annoy the Magos.

Slowly one by one, carryalls left and went above to the starship that awaits them. As the last of the carryalls left so too the Zakus not before leaving a present to the Mechanicus.

This is also happens to the other parts of the world. As the forces of Carlos slowly retreated towards the starship along with the mobile suits, however before they left each of the bases were primed with planetary killer bombs to avoid the enemy getting hands of said technology.

This technique was also used during the War in Heaven in order to denied the enemy setting claim of said technologies, however bombs like planetary killer bombs were only rarely use, hydrogen nuclear proton bombs were used mainly in operations. Unless if the planet was lost in the enemies hands.

Was once primed and set in time, all Carlos forces and his daughters leave the planet, as the ship arrived at space only to see scattered remains of battle ships, starfighters, and bodies floating in space.

The ship rejoined the rest of the fleet.

"Cabal?"

"Commander?"

"Is it ready?"

"Yes commander, the bombs has been primed and set in motion, once the bomb was unleashed all evidences about us appearing here will be destroyed. The only left evidences of engagement are these floating debris and hunks commander."

"Good now is everybody set?"

"Yes commander all has been set."

"Good, to all ships these is your Commander speaking were preparing to leave these galaxy. Set course to home."

Carlos receives hums of agreement of his units.

"Ready on my mark." As Carlos looks his watch.

All ships have ready themselves for interstellar launch.

"Mark!"

Multiple blue light portals slowly opens as ships move forward, once done the portal closes leaving floating wrecks of imperium and orks in the system.

Carlos looks at his window bridge as light blue tunnel appears in his perception. He sighs before looking at his commanding AI.

"Look after the fleet, I am going to see my daughter, warn me if we have arrived." He commands as he left the room.

Cabal hums in acknowledgement as he monitors within the fleet.

On the lower levels of Carlos flagship, where the medical bay was located. Carlos makes through the hallways as he passes both droids acting as guards and sisters of silence who bow at him with respect and gratitude for saving them. Carlos acknowledge them back as he continues to walk into the hallway further.

He stop his walk as he approach the room with a number *678* above the door. He stares the door as if he was thinking something before he shakes his head as he opens the door.

He saw his adopted daughter laying in bed, all her injuries are being treated yet despite the doctors comforts. Carlos felt heavy burden in his heart not like he failed as a father to her but he hurt as he saw his daughter lying in bed hurt and unconscious.

He slowly close the door and walk toward his sleeping daughter, he sat on the side of the bed while looking at her daughter's face, half of her was bandage up and patched along with the bruise on her face.

He remembered how he saw his daughter being chain in a wall while she was mocked and tortured by that green brutes, thankfully these orcs are not like those found in a hentai universe.

He reach the upper deck of the warboss ship, due to the nature and horrible of the corridors of the ship he decided to make a short cut by blowing holes in the upper deck to reach the bridge.

Filled with rage as he fought the warboss, he was skillful and cunning but not like the one he face back at The War in the Heavens where orcs has masterfully use the power of bending reality by their own will and bigger and smarter too.

After he fought and kill the warboss he immediately rescue Luna and quickly used his powers to heal the wounds.

Before returning he set the ship to self district, but the problem is there no self district button the system and mechanics of the orcs are much complicated compared to their predecessors.

Without wasting time he immediately pull out 100 super hydrogen bombs into the ship. Before transporting them into his flagship, as he leaves he throws a grenade at the bombs.

As he enters the portal, the grenade exploded along with the bombs. Once the portal closes a huge explosion and light that almost blinded a mere man upon looking at it, the explosion cause great rifts of energy from the explosion that rocks and pushes those who are near to it, wreckage and vessels around them.

Once the lights are gone what's left of the ship was nothing but chunks of the ship and debris floating at space.

His thoughts was interrupted as Luna started waking up from her slumber. As she open her eyes she scan around the room before looking at Carlos eyes.

Luna panicked, before she was going to do something to hurt herself. Carlos immediately hugs her despite their huge body.

"Shhh it's okay dear don't panic you may only hurt yourself."

Luna calm down from his reassurance but guilt still lingers around her heart. She slowly brought her arms around him and slowly cried into his shoulder silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
179K 7.4K 53
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 44.3K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC