๐Ž๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„ โ†’ ๐’.๐Œ๐‚๐‚๐€๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By sbezuidenhout2468

โan acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.โž . tw: suicide and, violence ... More

๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜
๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–—
i. ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—Œ
ii. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
iii. ๐—†๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ
iv. ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰
v. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹
vi. ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ
vii. ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
ix. ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‰๐—‚๐—๐—’
x. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
xi. ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—-๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
xii. ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
xiii. ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ
xiv. ๐–บ๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐—€๐—Ž๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ
xv. ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐—๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—
xvi. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ
xvii. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—
xviii. ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
xix. ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹
xx. ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
xxi. ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
xxii. ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹
xxiii. ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ

viii. ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ

480 26 1
By sbezuidenhout2468

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 game night. Layla came with her mom and Thea to watch the lacrosse game. Her mom was actually happy to join them. Starr was running a bit late, but she did say she would make it in time for the game.
The redhead looks over to where Paisley and her friends were seated. They were in their cheerleading uniforms. They were serious about this. If they win, then the principal might actually make them an official cheerleading squad. "I didn't know this school had a cheerleading team?" Nina says to her two daughters.

"They don't. They are just attention seekers," Thea says, glancing over at the group of girls. "You still don't like the cheerleaders?"

"No, why would you think that?" Thea asks Layla. The redhead looks at her mother and Nina chuckles. Layla rubs her hands together, trying to keep herself warm. "I really should've brought a warmer jacket."

Nina takes the blanket out of her bag. "Here, throw this over your legs," Nina says, handing the blanket to her daughter. "Thanks, mom."

Layla looks around just as the players come out. She immediately recognized Stiles, Scott, and Ross. She didn't think he would actually be playing today because he hasn't been to any practice, or so Starr said.

The curly haired girl sits down beside Layla with a thick scarf around her neck. "You are late." She shares the blanket with Starr and the girl thanks her.

"I know. I came with my uncle, and he had to stop by the station." Starr looks over at Thea and Nina, and she smiles. "Hello Thea, Hello Mrs Paxton. I am Starr, Layla's friend."

Nina smiles at the girl, "Hi Starr. Nice to meet you." The girl smiles before she turns her attention back to Layla.

"Did you see that the asshole is playing today?" Starr says, whispering as she points to Ross who were at the cheerleaders side. "Yep. Is he any good?"

"Yeah, I guess. He and Jackson has been rivals since they both joined the team back in freshman year," Starr informs the girl. "No one has been able to challenge them, except Scott."

Layla looks over to the McCall boy, who seemed to be really nervous. "I'm guessing they won't go easy on him even though they're on the same team, right?" Layla asks the girl. "Yeah, but what can you expect, they are both assholes."

The whistle blows and everyone runs on to the field. "It's starting."

"Hey, kid," Mr. Stilinski calls out, walking up to his son who's currently on the bench.

"Hey," Stiles greets back. "So, you think you'll see any action tonight?" Stilinski asks him.
"Action?" Stiles asks him, still looking out of the field. "Maybe."

The cheerleaders' cheer loudly as the boys gets into their positions.

"Down! Set!" the referee yells out.

The whistle blows and the surrounding crowd on the bleachers starts cheering loudly.

Jackson takes the ball and runs off. Jackson goes for the opposing team's goal. Her eyes fall on Scott, who appears to be open. Jackson can throw him the ball, and he could score. He throws the ball but someone bumps into him, making the ball fly up. "He could have thrown the ball to Scott, why didn't he?" Starr asks from beside Layla.

The ball falls to the ground and both Scott and Jackson runs towards it.

Jackson pushes Scott to the ground, he grabs the ball and scores immediately. Starr sigh and Layla just claps along to the crowd's cheers.

"That's it, Jackson! Get fired up! Fired up!" Coach yells out. Scott shakes his head, disappointed in himself. "No," Stiles whispers.

Layla's eyes fall on Lydia, who stands up with a sign. "Would you mind helping me with this sign?" Lydia asks Allison, and the brunette stands up and helps Lydia with the sign. "Poor, Scott."

Scott looks over towards the stands and sees Allison and Lydia holding a sign with the writing 'We luv u Jackson'. Stiles looks at the stands and does a double take when he sees the sign. He looks at Scott with his mouth open.

"Brutal," he whispers. "Oh, this is not going to be good," Stiles mumbles as he looks at Scott.

Scott frowns when he overhears Jackson's conversation with a few other players. "Only to me," Jackson tells the boys. "But what if he's open?" a boy asks him, making Jackson groan at him.

"Who's the captain? You or me?" Jackson ask them. "Jackson, come on, dude. I just want to win," Danny tells him.

"We will win," Jackson tells him. "But-" Danny gets cut off by Jackson.

"What did I say? What did I say?" Jackson asks him with gritted teeth. "Don't pass to McCall," Danny answers, making Scott growl softly.

Scott bends over, breathing heavy. "You okay, kid?" the referee asks him, and he just nods slowly. He growls lowly as the referee walks away, still frowning. Starr's eyes widen when they fall on Scott. He is getting angry and if he gets angrier, it is not going to benefit the team at all.

"Is Scott okay?" Layla asks when she notices that he is bending forward, looking at the ground.
"Yeah, don't worry about it."

"Allison," she calls out, and Starr and Layla looks over to her to see she has another sign in her hands. "A little help here," Lydia says, and Allison stands up anyway and helps Lydia out with the sign. "Oh, shit." Starr looks over at Scott, her eyes wide.

The whistle blows and just then. The ball flies up in the air, causing Scott to look up. He jumps up, stepping on a few players in the process. He catches the ball and lands on his feet, and he makes his way to the net. He dodges some guys easily, which really impressed Layla. Scott throws the ball into the net and everyone cheers. "Yes!"

They begin to play again, and the opposing team has the ball. "I hope this won't urn into a bloodbath," Starr mumbles under her breath. Layla frowns, but she doesn't pay any mind to her and focuses back on the game. Scott is currently standing in front of the guy from the opposite team, and he passes the ball to Scott, which made Layla frown. How the hell did that happen?

"Did the other team just gave us the ball?" Thea asks, leaning over to her sister. "Uh, I think so, yes. . ."

Almost at the end of the game Layla was tapping her foot on the ground. Her bladder was full, and she needed to go to the restroom, but she also wanted to stay and watch the last few minutes. She didn't know how long she can keep it in. "Starr, I have to go to the restroom. . . I'll be right back."

"Okay." Layla stands up, giving the blanket to Starr. She walks past Thea and her mom before making a run for the restroom. She runs through the school doors and makes her way to the nearest girls' room. Layla runs into the stall, and she finishes her business, suddenly feeling very light.

Layla washes her hands just when she hears the loud cheering from the lacrosse field. Did they win? She exits the restroom just when someone runs through the doors. Layla catches a glimpse of the number which was 11, Scott's number. "Scott."

He takes the hallways that lead to the boys' locker room. Layla follows him, and she stops at the end of the hallway to see the boy's helmet on the ground with his gear. She looks around at the dark, empty hallway that leads to the exit before turning her attention back to the locker room that is also dark. "Why does this feel like a horror movie?"

Layla sighs before walking over to the door. She enters the locker room, looking around. "Scott? Are you in here?" she calls out. The locker room was bigger than she expected it to be. "Scott?"

She looks down to see the broken mirror on the ground. She frowns, walking over to where the showers were. Layla didn't know if she should go any further, in case he was naked. She didn't want to walk in on that.

She looks behind her, before letting out a breath. The water wasn't running so maybe he wasn't taking a shower. She walks closer to the showers and Scott finally came into view. The boy on his knees, holding his head. "Scott, hey. Are you okay?" she asks, walking closer to him. The girl crouches down beside him just to hear his heavy breathing.

She touches his arm and her eyes widen when she feels how hot his skin was. "Scott. You're burning up."

"Please..." he begs, his hands slamming on the ground. He scrapes his nails on the floor. Layla touches his forehead to feel how hot he was. His skin was hotter than it should be. "Scott, come on. We have to cool you down."

She couldn't pull him under the shower so she'll have to make do with what she has.
Layla takes off her scarf before walking over to the showerhead. Her mom will just have to forgive her for this scarf. She wets the scarf before going back to Scott.

Layla touches his cheeks, pulling his head up when he lets out a breath. He falls back, leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. Layla puts the wet scarf against his head. "You are burning up."

Scott sighs, holding the scarf against his head. "Sorry, I don't know what just happened," Scott says. Layla didn't even know what to call it. "You should go to the hospital because it isn't normal for your temperature to suddenly skyrocket."

He nods, "Yeah, thank you by the way." He smiles at the redhead and she smiles back. "No problem."

Scott pulls the scarf away from his face before feeling his forehead. Layla puts her hand against his forehead. "You're still hot."

"I know, thank you." Layla rolls her eyes, a small smile on her lips.
"Anyway, did we win?"

"Yeah, I think you did."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I got lightheaded and this sharp pain happened. I'm sure we won."

"Congrats." Scott nods, letting out a sigh. "I feel like I have a migraine now," Scott groans, rubbing his temple. "When you get home, take a hot shower, not a cold one. The migraine will get worse if you do and also take a painkiller," Layla tells him. "I will, thanks."

"Scott. . ." The two looks up just when Allison comes into view. Layla looks at Scott before she stands up. "That is my cue," Layla mumbles, smiling at Scott. She smiles at Allison before walking past her. She looks back at the two of them before exiting the locker room. She should now get home and relax in a hot bubble bath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 192 18
| Luna McCall is back and alive as ever, she, along with her older brother, and her soulmate go through a series of threats. When a certain threat co...
409 26 20
When a teen named Scott Blair, learns about the disappearance and eventual murder of his younger sister Alice, he is left with more questions than an...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] โ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. โž Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...