His To Love And Theirs To Pro...

Par aamelia

Alena Brown is half witch, half human but that doesn't mean she isn't as powerful as her mother. Alena just w... Plus

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five.
Epilogue.
(Last) Author's note.

Chapter Seven.

40.3K 1.4K 71
Par aamelia

Chapter Seven.

Alena smiled happily as she climbed out of Samuel's car and looked over to see that he was also climbing out of the car although he wasn't smiling like he had been moments ago, instead he had a small frown on his face while Alena looked around for the cause, she found a frown itching it was onto her face as she looked at the front of her house to see that three other cars were parked alongside her parents cars. She had never seen the cars before as she would probably remember a set of cars so flashing and expensive looking.

Alena had had such a lovely time with Samuel in the small yet homey cafe he had taken her too, she was surprised that the place did do that best hot chocolate she had ever seen and tasted as she had enjoyed Samuel's company as conversation had flown easily between them. Alena found that there was something more to Daniel that his good looks and boyish charms, something she didn't know but it was there, pulling her in more every time they were together, like a magnet, and unseen force pulling them together. She felt embarrassed for thinking such thoughts as Samuel didn't seem to be on the same wave length as her, he always seemed so calm and in control of his emotions, she knew that Samuel was a master of the poker face and that made her frustrated, she could never know what was going on in his head or what he was truly feeling.

Alena and Samuel walked up her gravelled drive way in silence as both of them starred at the cars as they passed them. Alena was sure that her mum and even her dad would have warned her if they were expecting guests because they wouldn't have wanted her to stay out with her friends, and Alena had only received a simple text back from her mum when she had text her earlier to say that she wouldn't be home as she was hanging out with a friend.

"Thanks' for today." Alena smiled up at Samuel as they stopped on her front porch on centimetres apart from each other.

"Can I take you out again?" Samuel asked, his attention know focused on her and only her, the cars forgotten about as she gazed up into his two chocolate pools.

"Only if I get to choose the place?" She asked hopefully, as Samuel had shown her the best hot chocolate she wanted to show him the best ice cream, although it wasn't the same it seemed fitting.

"I suppose that could happen." He replied with a teasing smile as he stepped closer to her, Alena body seemed to light up at the close contact, even though they were touching it was as if her body knew he was, knew how close he was as she fought against herself to close the distance between them so that she could feel the addicting and pleasurable sparks that seemed to melt warm her insides every time her skin came into contact with his.

"Is Saturday okay for you?" She asked shyly while she blushed a little, she didn't want to sound too eager to see him again but she did want to see him as soon as she could. The empty and cold feeling that took over her body when she wasn't around him was becoming unsettling.

"Saturday's perfect," He smiled brightly as he leant closer. "I enjoyed today, thank you,"

His cool breath fanned her face as he leant forwards so that he could press his lips to her cheek. Alena felt her heart lurch out of her chest and into her mouth, as it began to beat rapidly at the effect that the simple brushing of his lips on her cheek had on her body. She felt her insides melt, as her body hummed in anticipation for more, she wanted and needed more but the simple kiss on her cheek seemed to be all she was going to get as she blushed when she released just how tainted her thoughts, feelings and dreams were becoming when she was around him.

"Bye, and thank you again." She hated how her voice sounded weak as she smiled brightly before grabbing the door handle and sliding in through the small gap she had created before shutting it gently behind her. Alena sighed happily as she leant against the door for a moment to long before kicking of her shoes and dumping her bag at the end of the stairs, she could hear many voices coming from the kitchen where she knew that her parents and their guests would be.

As Alena got closer she could see all those that sat around her kitchen table, nursing a cup of tea or coffee as her parents leant against the island with thoughtful expressions on their faces. At the sound of her approach all heads turned to face as she stood in the door way nervously shuffling from one foot to the other while she blushed under their gazes.

"Hi sweetie, did you have a good day?" Her mum asked brightly as she always did when she got home from school or from being out somewhere.

"It was really good." She smiled brightly as she remembered how Samuel had kissed her cheeks moments ago causing the blush on her face to intensify. Alena's cheek still tingled as Samuel's kiss lingered on her cheek.

"Does it have anything to do with that boy?" Her dad asked causing Alena's to stare wide eyed and opened mouthed at him, he didn't seem to mind that they had guests.

"Dad!" She cried horrified as she buried her face in the jumper she wore. She could hear the laughs of the guests that sat at the table, probably enjoying her embarrassment as much as her parents were.

"Leave her alone." Her mum scolded her dad.

"Sorry dear." She heard her dad apologise as she pulled the jumper from her face to see that everyone was once again looking at her, their expressions surprisingly serious as she looked around the table. Three men and women sat around it, she watched as the men discreetly sniffed the air around them. Odd, she thought but ignored it as she looked at her parents with questions swirling in her bright blue eyes.

"Alena, these are the oracles and their husbands." Her mum spoke surprisingly calm as Alena froze.

The oracles were three women that had lived for hundreds of years, all three of them had seen things that others wouldn't even think possible, they're the wisest witches known and highly respected amongst the witches. Alena had heard stories from her mum about the oracles and how they had fought against what they called the dark ones. The dark ones were witches who had been overcome with power, they weren't happy with the power they had and wanted more, they were greedy, selfish and heartless witches who killed humans and other witches for fun, they targeted the light ones in hopes of gaining their power, it is said that if a witch were to kill another witch regardless of whether they were light or dark their power would go to the witch that killed them. Alena and her mum were light ones just like the oracles that sat in her kitchen watching for her to say something, she didn't know what to say as she realised that she was in the presence of three of the most powerful beings in the world. Alena had never expected in her life time to meet the oracles, she wasn't even a full witch, she was half witch, half human, she was considered less important than full witches, that was why Alena had never meet her grandparents, they hadn't agreed with her mums choice to marry a human, they had wanted her to marry a male witch so that Alena would pure. But her mum had married for love and Alena was proud of her mum, if her grandparents didn't agree with that they she didn't want to meet them.

"Young Alena, it's a pleasure to meet you," One of the oracles said, sensing that Alena was still in shock to form words. The oracle that had spoken rose from her chair and walked so elegantly across the kitchen she could have been mistaken for gliding as she stopped right in front of Alena. "I'm Adaleigh, but everyone calls me Addy." She smiled kindly a Alena pulling her out of her frozen sate, Adaleigh was beautiful, she was tall and slim as she wore a casual pair of jeans and a knitted jumper, her fiery red hair feel in ringlets to her waist as he bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle.

"It's an honour to meet you." Alena was glad that she hadn't stuttered and made a fool of herself as she bowed her head respect. She didn't know how to greet an oracle as she had never thought she would meet one so she hadn't asked.

"Young witch you don't have to bow you head to me or any of us, we are all equal, sisters and brothers." Addy gently took her chin and pulled her face up, Alena was stunned once again into silence as Addy smiled kindly and stepped back to reveal another oracle who to was smiling kindly.

"Alena, you really are a beautiful young witch." She smiled kindly. "I'm Aurora." She introduced herself with a bright smile on her face, her golden hair hung on her shoulder in curls with her bright blue doe eyes.

"Thank you." Alena blushed a deep red as Aurora beamed at her and stepped away to reveal an excited black haired girl who seemed to bounce as she skipped over and crushed Alena in to a huge hug as she giggled excitedly.

"I'm Aria, I've heard so much about you and I feel like I already know you." She excitedly whistled excitedly as she pulled back to look at a shocked looking Alena.

"Come on Airy, leave the poor girl alone." A male said from behind her caused Aria to pout but she released her hold on Alena and stepped back into the arms of a male who smile apologetically at Alena.

"I'm Troy." He introduce himself as she smiled and nodded her head, suddenly feeling shy.

"I'm Mason." Another male introduced himself as she looked to see that Mason had his arms wrapped tightly around Adaleigh.

"I'm Harrison." Another introduced himself as he stood beside Aurora with his arm around her waist.

"It's a pleasure to me you all," She smiled as they all laughed. Alena was more than happy when she was her mum and dad come to her side as they all stood in the kitchen that suddenly felt too small for them all.

"There something that we need to discuss," Her mum spoke seriously as Alena suddenly felt herself fill with dread, her stomach churned uneasily as she looked nervously around at everyone.

"Let's move this into the living room." Her dad suggested and everyone nodded their head in agreement. Alena followed after her parents into the leaving room as she sat on one of the sofa in between them while the oracles and their husbands surrounded them. Alena knotted and unknotted her hands together in her lap as she felt the tension build in the room.

"There's been a prophecy for as long as we can remember," Adaleigh began as she looked at her intently. "A young witch, half human, half witch." She continued, the mention of this half witch, half human had Alena's heart beating rapidly as her hands began to become clammy. "It is said that this witch unknowing has the power to turn the world into something dark, or something light, the power is hidden in a half breed because the dark ones wouldn't suspect it but word has gotten out of the prophecy." She continued, Alena was becoming more confused as she continued to talk.

"What Adaleigh is trying say," Aria began sounded surprisingly seriously as Alena looked at her to see her starring at her sympathetically. "The prophecy states that a young witch, a half breed will have the power to change the world, of both humans, witches and other mythical creatures, light and darks ones will come together in a war to change the young witches mind. The dark ones will stop at nothing to change her mind and turn all that is good evil, however the light ones will protect and fight for this young witch, a great battle, a war will take place. It wasn't said when it will take place or the powers of the witch will come around but the time in nearing, every witch can feel it." She finished off as Alena felt her heart stop beating, she already knew where this was going but she didn't want to believe it, she could be wrong.

"You are that witch." Aurora stated bluntly.

Alena's breath caught in her throat as she looked at everyone faces to see nothing but the truth in their eyes, they weren't lying. Alena couldn't take anymore, she felt as if her whole world was crashing down on top of her as she now carried the weight of the world on her shoulder, literally. She stood from the sofa and ran out the room and up the stairs; she ran to her bedroom and shut the door behind her before throwing herself face down on her bed as sobs shook her body. She didn't want any of this, all she wanted to do was finish school without any unwanted attention, she didn't want to be part of a prophecy, for the first time in her life Alena resented what she was. Alena couldn't be the witch that the oracles though she was, she was simple a teenage girl trying to get through her first year of A-Levels, she wasn't special and she certainly didn't have any special powers that they though she did. They have gotten the wrong girl, tomorrow they will wake up a realise there mistake, Alena thought to herself. Everything was just starting to form in to place, there was Samuel who for some strange reason seemed to be interested in her and Lucy as well as Daniel and Dean who were fastly becoming her bestfriends, why life had to take a sudden U-turn when things were going well Alena didn't know.

"Honey, it's me. Can I come in?" Her mum called through the door before opening. Alena didn't know what came over her as she threw out her hand and forced the door shut with a gust of air, the door slammed shut with such force that Alena began to cry harder, she had never been able to do that before.

"No."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.3K 101 39
~Valterra Bee is a fighting machine. Derek Blake is here to do great. Here and there and everywhere. They seem to be seen. But one mystery is that th...
1.5M 37.5K 25
Brooklyn is a sweet and caring nineteen year old werewolf. Her dad is the alpha of the Blue Shadow pack. Brooklyn is his baby and he wants her to be...
5.2K 375 35
He felt her presence and his eager wolf rose to the surface to get a peek at the beautiful female. ...
642K 10.9K 48
Melissa is an independent 16 years old werewolf, who is dreading her 17th birthday. Wonder why? That's the time she'll meet her mate. But she doesn't...