Possesive Mafia King(Jikook)...

By CathrinaRose18

Jimin was a beautiful and lonely boy. He live in his apartment that his parents gave to him before they died... More

Who is that man?
Stalker
First Meeting
99 stalk of roses mean love
New home
Fighting.
JEON JUNGKOOK
Clueless
Nothing is impossible

Flirting

2.2K 121 5
By CathrinaRose18

Jimin, Jhope and Jin were kept in the mansion but they could walk around. Everyday, they walked around the mansion at evening, looking for an escape pathway. Every single day, they failed to found out anything. Everyone here were so loyal towards Jungkook. They tried to bribe one kind guard but the guard turn them down and even never speak with them again.

They were getting bored. Every day was a same routine. Eat, sleep, walk, getting flirt,sleep.

Jungkook?

Everyday, he was trying to get closer with Jimin but Jimin being a timid boy he was, terrified of Jungkook. But Jungkook never give up. He keep meeting with Jimin even for a few minutes. Jungkook was even trying to be a kind man with Jimin. He would help Jimin with gardening. Or he would buy anything that Jimin want. Such as plushies.

RM?

He was trying to woo Jin but Jin was a scarcism man. Jin even kicked RM because RM was trying to kiss him. One time, RM was trying to cook for Jin but at the end of the day RM was scolded by Jin because he nearly burned down the kitchen. Jin took a wooden spatula and smashed it at RM's head. Well....both of them were having a nice flirting.(a/n pov : I guess so).

Suga and V?

Both of them were fighting. They would fight for Jhope. They would take turn to flirt with Jhope but Jhope, being a sunshine himself never thougth of V and Suga as more than friends. He thought Suga and V as friends but Suga and V didn't know it because Jhope didn't say anything. So it's quite a pointless flirting between them.

Jimin pov

'Hyungs.....I am bored.' I whined. Jin and Jhope just sighed since we knew that we could not step out from this mansion.

'How about you asked Jungkook to let us out? I mean shopping' Jin made a suggestion.

'Why me? How about you hyung?'

'Nope. Thats not going to happen. Jungkook was weak on you Jimin. He will follow your word Chimmy.'

'But...I am scared'

'Chimmy....Jungkook had been nice to you recently didn't he? So I think he will not be angry with you. Go try...baby mochi.'

Jimin was embarassed since that nickname has not used for a long time. But he still walking to Jungkook's office.

'Knockk...knockk..'

'Yes...come in'

'Jungkookie?'

'Oh..hai Jimin. What are you doing here?

'CanIgoshoppingwithjinandjhopehyung?'

'Woahh...slow down baby' Jungkook chuckled due to Jimin's speed talking.

Jimin inhale and exhale the air slowly. 'Can I go shopping with Jin and Jhope hyung ?'

'No'

'Its boring. I want to go out. Please Jungkook.'

'For last time Jimin, NO. No means no'

Jimin opened his eyes bigger and pouted a little bit.

'Pwease......' Jimin officially just made an aegyo.

Jungkook sighed. He was defeat by an aegyo. He nodded his head.

'But...with one conditions.'

'What is it?'

'I am going with you'

'Owh....okay, Jungkookie. Thank you.' Jimin tip toe and kiss Jungkook's right cheek.

At X shopping mall,

4 handsome mem with expensive suits and 3 cute boy with normal attires walked into the mall. Every eyes were on them. The women have wet their panties, men was envy of them and some even drool over them.

They separated their ways. RM dragged Jin with him, Suga and V dragged Jhope and Jungkook with Jimin. RM, Suga and V knew that their friend wanted some space to have a date with his little mochi.

'Jungkookie, where are Jin and Jhope hyung?'

'Baby, they with their own partner. I will accompany you'

Jimin pouted. They walked around the shopping mall. Until at one section. A cute store.

Jimin walked into the store. He was looking for a short and some pyjamas.
Fortunately, he found something. He grabbed everything he thinked cute and brought them with with into fitting room.

First attire^

'How is it Jungkookie?'

Jungkook drooled ovee his little mochi. The clothes were cute on his Jimin. The seater reached Jimin knee and his short was above his knee so it looked cute and sexy at the same time.

'Cute baby.'

Jimin smiled satisfied and changed into another set.

Second attire^

Jimin walked out from the fitting room. Jimin twirled infront of Jungkook while holding his hoodie up. Displayed his plump ass.

Jungkook stand up quickly. Cover Jimin with his body since everyone looked at them. Especially men. They were drooling over Jimin's ass.

'Baby put down your hoodie and change your clothes.'

'But why??? This is cute. I like this' Jimin was pouting, unaware that every men was drooling ovee him.

'Go baby. No question' Jungkook used his stern voice , making Jimin scared and he went inyo fitting room again to change his clothes.

'What are you guys looking at? Scram.' Jungkook shouted at everyone after his baby went into fitting room. Everyone was scared with Jungkook shout. They leave the store.

Third attire^

Jimin walked out with this pyjamas. 'How is it?'

' Great baby.'

Jimin tried multiple of clothes. But at the end Jumgkook bought everything that Jimin tried. Everything look good on Jimin. Then, they move on to toiletries, perfume and shoes.

The other part of mall,

Jin dragged RM to buy some groceries. He just wanted to torment RM since RM separated him with Jimin and Jhope. RM followed Jin around like a servant. When Jin was done with groceries shopping, he made RM carried everything. Then, they move to clothing. Jin bought a lot of clothes.Well just imagine that RM carried everything until his arms was sore for a couple of days.

Meanwhile, V and Suga were pampering their Sunshine(Jhope). First they went to eat and then they move on to necessities for Jhope like clothes, toiletries, perfume and shoes. Lucky for Jhope because he have 2 men beside him to carry his shopping bags.

After a few hours in mall, they walked out with satisfied 'wife'. The 'husbands' carried everything while the 'wives' were walking beside their men. It's so unnatural to see it since Jungkook never did that to anyone but it was a nice day for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 27.8K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1M 88.4K 138
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
732K 18.4K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...