Red Hood - Vengeance

By The_Pugg

Y/N Todd was the second Robin, taken under the Bat's wing he was taken off the streets and pushed into a life... More

The Beginning
Training Commences
The First Night
-- Villains you'd like? --
Familiar Faces
Clash with the Clown
Tragedy
A New Start
-- Apologies!! --
Anger of a Father
Loyalty to the League?
The Power of Rage
The Investigation Begins
Deceit and Warnings
A Tense Meeting
A Shocking Revelation
-- A Break --
Threats and Opportunities
The Crafting of an Allegiance
A Battle of Brothers
The Makings of a Monster
League Vs Legion
The Clown's Plan

-- Introduction --

3.9K 29 4
By The_Pugg

Hey to those who find this story!

After spending some time reading through several stories based not only in Marvel and DC but other universes too, I have decided to write my own story.

This will be my first ever story and I figured I would state a few things before anyone reads this story.

This story won't have any true romantic elements to it, I may have Y/N flirt with a few characters but I doubt I'll add anything as far as an actual relationship (if I change my mind on this later then I'll look like a fool)

This story is loosely based on the actual story, joker will be the one to kill Y/N and other batfamily characters will show up but I'm not following any of the set movies or shows as I wanted to write it separate from those, think alternate reality if you will. This means I have the freedom to alter key story elements if I choose like having Batman accidentally kill Dick or something (I won't do that, don't worry.)

I'll try to update this as much as I can but I'm often busy so wait times between parts might be a bit long, I hope you can forgive me for that.

Any chapters titled with "--" before and after the text are small chapters of me communicating with the audience. Just so you're aware.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 16
Jason Todd was the fearless Red Hood, fighting criminals and villains with lethal force up until the day he went on a mission with his brother Tim Dr...
2.1K 165 57
What happens when a girl off the streets of Gotham is saved by a Robin with a promise to keep? Lyla has been alone most of life. She's never had fam...
41.5K 1.5K 10
In the world of Young Justice, Jason Todd was the second Robin after Dick Grayson. But Jason didn't last very long, dying in the line of duty. His de...
81.2K 2.3K 23
Everyone knows the story of the second Robin, the one who met his end at the hands of the Joker and a crowbar. Little do they know, that is just wher...