Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴛᴏ Lᴏᴠᴇʀs (Sae-Byeok...

By madmaxml

Y/n needed money... One day she was given an opportunity to join a survival game and win a handsome prize of... More

Welcome
Chapter 1: Join The Game
Chapter 2: Long Time No See
Chapter 3: Red Light, Green Light
Chapter 4: The Girl
Chapter 5: Jail
Chapter 7: Back In The Game
NOT A PART OF THE STORYY
MORE PHOTOS OF HOYEON :)))
Chapter 8: Honeycomb
Chapter 9: Tug-of-War
Chapter 10: Feelings
Chapter 11: Marbles Part 1 (y/n's POV)
Chapter 12: Marbles Part 2 (Sae's POV)
Chapter 13: Do You Like Me Back?
Chapter 14: Glass Stepping Stones
Chapter 15: I Love You
HAPPY ONE YEAR!!!

Chapter 6: Meet Up

1.5K 53 427
By madmaxml

*previous chapter*

I took out the same phone that I stole a few days ago and dialed the number.

"Do you wish to comeback?" said one of the guards. I gave them my answer. "Tomorrow, same place, same time. See you there, player 066" he said and hung up.

Then I remembered something...

Shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*present chapter*

Y/n's POV;

'Sh*t! I completely forgot! I was supposed to meet up with Ji-yeong!' I said in my head and I started running to find the closest bus station, since I didn't know where I was.

'What time is it though?' I checked my phone: 10:24 pm. I sighed. 'I might not make it there on time. Ughh why didn't I just take her number?'

*15 minutes later*

I finally found a bus station. Once I got there, I saw a man standing, also waiting for a bus. He turned around and I recognised him. It was the guy that Sae-Byeok pickpocketted.

He looked at me, shocked "Don't take another step!" he said and pulled a gun out of his pocket."You're the pickpocket's little girlfriend, right? Where is she?" he asked.

I sighed. "Oi, pickpocket! You can come out now! Or I'm going to shoot your girlfriend!" he shouted while looking around.

"First of all, she's not my girlfriend" I said rolling my eyes. "And second, I have no idea where she is so calm the fuck down"

He clicked the gun as I closed my eyes. He started laughing and I opened my eyes, the gun that he was holding was just a lighter.

He finally stopped laughing and sighed. "Works all the time" he chuckled and puts the gun in his pocket.

"Do you maybe know which bus goes to Ssangmun-dong?" I asked and he looked at me grinning. "I live there, so you can just come with me"

"Thank you" I smiled and nodded. "Seong Gi-hun" he said and gave me his hand to shake. "Y/n L/n" I shook his hand.

After a few minutes, the bus finally came. I checked 'my' phone and noticed that it was already 11:00 pm. I went inside the bus with Gi-hun and we sat in the back.

*time skip*

"Hey wake up, y/n" I heard Gi-hun say. I opened my eyes and I could see that we're almost there. I checked my phone one last time and it was 11:43 pm.

Guess I'll just go to her tomorrow.

The bus stopped and me and Gi-hun went out of the bus. From there, we said our goodbyes and I thanked him once again.

"See you around" he smiled and left.

I didn't want to go back to my apartment since I still don't have money to pay. So I just sat on a bench instead, trying to fall asleep.

Then I heared a man yell. "That's the girl that took my phone!" I looked at him and seaw him running towards me. I quickly stood up and ran.

I turned into one of the streets and I noticed I was on the street where Ji-yeong lives.

Speaking of Ji-yeong...

Someone suddenly pulled me from the corner and hid me behind her. I heard the man and his friends "She could be anywhere! Let's go!" as they run further.

I stood up straight. The girl turned around and she gave me an angry look. "Ji-yeong?" I said confused. "The one and only" she said while crossing her arms.

"We were supposed to meet up at my place" I looked away feeling embarrassed. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I was caught by the police and-" she cut me off. "What?!" she laughed.

"Alright, I need you to tell me everything that happened. Plus, why you were about to sleep on that bench a few streets away from here" she said and opened the door behind us.

I looked at her with wide eyes. "Is this-" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside her house. "Yep, come on" she said and closed the door.

*time skip*

After explaining everything to her, we said goodnight and she gave me clothes to change. She even let me sleep in the guest's room.

I wanted to ask her where her parents are and why she's living all by herself in this big house, but I decided not to. It's probably something personal and plus, we also just met in that game so she doesn't know me that well.

Speaking of... I need to ask her tomorrow if she recieved a card too...

~The Next Day~

"Morning" I heared Ji-yeong say as I see her leaning on the door frame. "Morning" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Come on, there's clothes for you in the bathroom. Hurry and change so we can go. It's already 11am" she said and pulled the blanket off of me.

"Already?!" I said. "Mhm". "Oh well, I'm sorry for letting you skip breakfast" I said looking down.

She chuckled "No worries, I just woke up 10 minutes ago and changed my clothes". I stood up and rushed to the bathroom. "There's an extra toothbrush in the cabinet under the sink" I heard her say.

*time skip*

Ji-yeong's POV;

Me and y/n are now walking on the street. I asked her what she wanted to eat and she said tteokbokki is fine so we went to my favorite street food seller. (Lol idk what that's called)

When we got there. I was greeted by the old woman. "Ji-yeong! I haven't seen you for a while. I thought you forgot about me" she chuckled.

"There's no way I'd forget you ma'am! You sell the best street food in whole Ssangmun-dong!" I replied. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked pointing at y/n.

We both stared at each other and laughed. "No, She's my friend!" I said giggling. "Oh my bad. What's your name my dear?" she asked y/n.

"I'm Y/n L/n ma'am. Nice to meet you" she answered politely. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman like you" said (insert name of the old woman).

"Here, take this" she said handing us two boxes of tteokbokki. "It's on me" Me and y/n looked at each other. "Ma'am I can't accept that, here let me-" she interrupted me "Oh my dear Ji-yeong. That's so nice of you, but don't worry" she smiled.

"Come on" she said as she led us to a table and placed two drinks for us too. "Thank you so much" said y/n and I in sync. "You're welcome girls. Enjoy!" she said before going back to the other customers.

"Wow" said y/n. "Yeah, she's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met" I said while eating my tteokbokki.

"Since we didn't have to pay for this food, wanna go to the coffee shop later?" I asked and y/n nodded.

After eating, we said thank you to the old woman again and we made our way to the coffee shop.

When we got there, I ordered our drinks while y/n looked for a place to sit.

"Here" I handed her her iced coffee while I sit in front of her. "Hey Ji-yeong?" she asked and I look at her with a questioning look. "Hm?"

"Did you get this too?" she pulled a light brown-ish card from her jacket. I gasped and started choking on my drink.

She quickly stood up and patted my back. "Are you okay?" she chuckled. "Yeah, I'm..." before I could finish my sentence I saw the same girl that was glaring at me when we were in the games, Player 067, waiting for her coffee while staring at us. She quickly looked away when she saw me look at her.

I was just about to tell y/n about her but she already left. Y/n followed my gaze. "What is it?" she asked. "Oh nothing" I replied.

"So...? Did you get one too?" asked y/n once again. "No... I don-" I said as I put my hand in my jacket and suddenly felt a card. I looked at y/n with wide eyes and I pulled it out showing her.

"Wha- How?" I said, not believing what just happened. "Yeah, it happened to me too" she shrugged.

"Are you going to call the number?" she asked excited. "Did you?" I asked and she quickly nodded. "Alright, fine". I stood up and took my phone to make a call.

"Wait" I felt y/n's hand on mine. I turned to her raising my eyebrow. "You don't have to, you know? I don't want to force you doing something you don't want to" she said looking at the floor.

"You're not forcing me, y/n. I do want to go back and win the money" I said and smiled. "We're going to win this thing together" I added and squeezed her hand that was already holding mine.

She smiled at me and I called the number. After that, we both went out and just walked around, chatting about everything.

Sae-Byeok's POV;

After visiting my brother, I decided to get myself an iced coffee.

I entered the shop and ordered. While waiting, I heared a familiar voice, not far from where I was. "Are you okay?" I heard her ask. I turned around and saw Y/n with her hand on Ji-yeong's back.

Huh, so they did meet up. Not that I care.

I'm still mad at y/n for saying what she said to me last night. I mean how could she? You can't just...

My thoughts were interrupted when I see Ji-yeong look at me. I look away and quickly took my drink. I made my way out of the coffee shop before y/n sees me.

I was standing in front of the shop and I could still see them. Ji-yeong suddenly stood up from her seat and I saw y/n grab her hand.

The fuck?

They were saying something to each other then Ji-yeong squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile.

After a few minutes, I noticed that I've been standing here for too long, watching y/n and Ji-yeong.

I saw them go out of the door and I hid behind a car. I didn't know what to do. Should I follow them? What? No! Why do I even want to?!

No Sae-Byeok! You are not following them. Why don't you just go back to that street where the guards will pick you up later.

So I did. I let them be and just started walking back to the place where they'd pick me up since it's a little far from here.

Y/n's POV;

We've been walking for so long. I sat on one of the first bench we saw and let out a long sigh. Ji-yeong then sat next to me.

"Y/n, do you know player 067?" Ji-yeong asked out of nowhere. I looked at her and frowned. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know... Cause she kept glaring at me at the games. It's like I did something wrong" She said as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Oh don't worry about her, she's like that all the time" I answered. "Why are we suddenly talking about her anyways?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I saw her at the coffee shop today. She was staring again" she looked down.

She was there? I should've known! So I can apologise to her...

Me and Ji-yeong chatted more and more until the clock ticks to 11:30 pm. We said our goodbyes and we seperated ways.

I waited patiently, then a van stopped right in front of me. The door slid open and I went in.

Here we go... I said in my head and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hᴇʏʏʏʏ!!!!
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ!!! 😃😃😃
Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ!!!

Wᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 1,4K ʀᴇᴀᴅs 🤧 ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏsss

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴏᴛᴇʀs!
@saebyeokslove @Icantthinkofagudname @Starwarsfan32 @Arzos_Haunted @iamkoem @Puppy123fine @sowianka @xkxyla @asparagusjuice @ddog957 @Bizzlethe2nd

Wᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ 🫶 Tʜᴀɴᴋ ᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ
Aʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! 💕

Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴀsᴀᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇxᴀᴍs sᴏ ɪᴅᴋ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ!!!

-✌️madmaxml

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.3K 51
"You remind me of a lotus flower because they symbolize purity and self-regeneration. You've been through so much in your life, but you still have a...
19.3K 606 18
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐚𝐞-𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐤...." "𝐖𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲...?" ᴋᴀɴɢ ꜱᴀᴇ-ʙʏᴇᴏᴋ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ _________...
122K 4.6K 26
ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴀʏ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ: - ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ - ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ - ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ - ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ - ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴇxᴛꜱ - ᴇᴛᴄ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 10/01/21 ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: 12/04/21 ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: _ᴇᴜɴᴋᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ - ᴄʀ...
27K 985 26
(COMPLETED UNTIL THERE'S CONFIRMATION OF A SEASON 2) Lee Ji-ah, or, her English name, Lily, has always been in debt. When she turned 16, she had to m...