Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

By demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

659 26 1
By demetriusperry

"Yuuki!!!!!"

The crew from the Edens Zero couldn't believe who just appeared. Standing right before them was Yuuki. They didn't think he would be able to go on another mission so soon after what happened. Soon Yuuki looked at Homura.

"What happened to you, Mura?"

"When I logged in, I found myself spawned into a prison. I spent a day carrying out my escape and another day gathering information which led me here. Only to find a scoundrel using my name! First of all, I would never take on the appearance of a man! I mean....it piques my interest but.....no, it doesn't!! Confound it, I spoke my mind aloud again."

"Yep, that's definitely Mura."

As Homura explained herself, Jamilov has had enough of this talking. Suddenly Yuuki used his Ether Gear to dash towards the group as Jamilov made Maria devour the monsters under his command. While this happened, Homura was seen running out of Crysta as she was chasing her imposter.

"I shall chase down my imposter. I shall leave this villain to you, Yuuki!!!!"

"I was slacking while these guys were fighting, so that seems fair. Now then.....are you ready for your judgement, Mass Murder Jamilov."

As Yuuki looked at Jamilov, he activated his Ether Gear as he glared at the killer. Treating the act of taking a life as if it was a normal thing sickened him to the core. The moment Yuuki took a step forward, Jamilov smiled.

"I see. So you're a player, too. Though it seems i'll have fun ripping you to pieces. It's time to feast, Mar-"

Before Jamilov could finish his sentence or use Maria, he was suddenly kicked in the face as he was sent flying backwards. Before he could hit the ground, he felt someone punch his back so hard that he was now being sent flying to the air.

"What's going on? I can't see the attacks. Since i've used my hacking skills to max out my stats, i'm practically invincible."

"You're moving too slow if you're aiming to kill me."

The moment Jamilov heard this, Yuuki drove his right fist into the killer's face. As Jamilov's body crashed into the ground, the impact causing a small crater to form, Yuuki lands on the ground on his feet as he heard laughter.

"Byahaha! You really are entertaining. I can't wait to see your final moments!!!"

Rebecca and Weisz looked in shock as they saw Jamilov stand back up like nothing happened. However, one thing was revealed by this. Jamilov was cheating immensely. Killing NPC's, controlling monsters, it's possible he powered himself up beyond the game's setting. Jamilov illegally changed the planet's data to give him an advantage. Soon Weisz was the person to ask the question the whole group was asking themselves.

"How can Yuuki beat a guy like that?"

"Are you guys idiots?"

Rebecca, Weisz, and Shiki all looked at Hermit. They saw that the android's gaze was fixated on two people. When a sigh escaped from her lips, she began to stand up as she was remembering something.

"You're right, i'm despicable. I've committed many sins. However, that doesn't mean it's okay for you to be just as despicable as me by commiting the same sins that I have."

"If the opponent is cheating, we just need to cheat back."

Pino and Weisz agreed to Hermit's idea. Honestly, it was the only idea that could help them right now. Though since she was a gamer herself, Rebecca was a bit hesitant on using this idea. As Weisz was walking towards Hermit, he changed back to his normal appearance as he began to use his Ether Gear:Machina Maker.

"Here we go, Code Analyze!"

~With Jamilov~
"What the hell is going on?"

Jamilov knew that he used a cheat to give himself infinite health. However, as he was being struck by Yuuki, he realized something. The boy would move at incredible speeds and attack him from all angles. The gap in time between his attack and his change in location was so small, it may as well not exist.

"Instead of defeating, he's trapping me in a loop where I can't move!!!!"

"Weisz, can't you turn off Jamilov's cheat thing!"

"I'm trying, Gravity Boy!!!! But this code is so complex!"

"You don't know a thing about programming, do you?"

Shiki and Weisz stopped their bickering as they heard Hermit's voice. As she stood next to Weisz, various screens began to appear around her as she looked at Yuuki continuously attacking Jamilov.

"Yuuki, was it? Why are you going out of your way? The NPC's, this town, it's all just data."

The moment Yuuki flung a kick at Jamilov, he saw the murderer crash through a building. Seeing as he had a moment to breathe, Yuuki spoke up.

"It's not about whether they're human or not. I'm not gonna act like i'm righteous and doing it out of kindness. I'm not a saint like Shiki, who believes that machines are alive to. However....the screams of agony and tears. I hate those sounds and the ones that the citizens of this place made were real to me. If beating this murderer gets that noise to stop then so be it. Plus......i'm sick of watching people die."

"...............I want that scythe guy to leave this place too, so i'll help you. Weisz, right? I'll be using your account to cheat, meaning I won't get banned from this world."

"If you can do it, then do it!!!!"

As Hermit nods her head, she began to start working on various programs. While Jamilov was getting up, he looked towards Yuuki. His anger growing due to Yuuki making a fool of him.

"You bastard....don't you dare underestimate me! In this world, I am God!!!!! No one is above me!!!!"

"A god? No one is above you? That's fine be me. If you're god in this world, i'll gladly become a devil and drag you down to my level."

As Yuuki said this, both Jamilov and himself lunged towards one another. While Hermit was finishing using some cheats of her own, she looked at Yuuki as she managed to overwrite the cheat that let Jamilov have infinite health.

"I may not like you, but we have the same objective. Now then, the rest is up to you."

"Byahaha!!! You can't win against me! Even if my cheat for infinite health is gone, my stats are maxed out! You can't hope t-"

"Sound Domination:Noise Crush!!!!"

The moment he placed his hand on the ground, Yuuki caused vibrations to form which resulted in the ground breaking apart as Jamilov cried out in pain from the intensity of the attack. He couldn't block Yuuki's attack, he couldn't even see it. When the ground was destroyed various debris were being pummeled into Jamilov's body.

"What the hell is going on?! My stats are maxed out, so how? That attack took away half of my health."

"It seems you forgot one important detail about Digitalis, Jamilov."

As Hermit spoke up, she was glaring daggers at the murderer. She already despises humans, him being a murderer just gave her even more reason for her to wish for his downfall.

"While you posses a good amount of knowledge of this world, did you forget that you can still use the powers you posses in the real world?"

"!!!!"

"The greatest defense strength you can have on Digitalis is a value of 999. However, Yuuki's real world attack power would roughly translate to 30,000. If you compare it on the Digitalis scale, the damage you'd receive each hit would be 50,000. I estimated that you have about 100,000 HP. But after that hit and knowing how much power Yuuki has, that means......."

"One more hit...and it's game over.."

"He only needs one more good hit and i'm done for. He's so fast he could attack at anytime, but where?! From behind? From the side? In front of me? Below me? Above my head, where will he attack?!"

"An eye for an eye....."

Jamilov swiftly turned around as he heard Yuuki's voice. The moment he turned around, he saw no one standing near him. Sweat was starting to fall from his head as he searched for his opponent.

"My hands....they're shivering. I know an attack is coming, yet I know that I can't stop it. Am I...afraid? I, the God of this world, am afraid?!"

"A tooth for a tooth....."

Jamilov soon turned around as he swung Maria. However, Yuuki simply leaped over him as he was now behind Jamilov's body. As Yuuki clenched his fist, he saw Jamilov turn around and look at him with fear in his eyes. Seeing this, Yuuki only finished his sentence as he was prepared to end this.

".........and the reuqiem of fury for evil! Your judgement shall be passed."

"Stop! You don't have to do this! Join me! Together we can both be the gods of this world. With our combined might we can kill any-"

"I'm sick of watching people dying, but you just made yourself am exception. Do me a favor and drop dead. Sound Domination:Sound Knuckle!!!!!"

Yuuki creates a bubble of sound vibrations around his fist to increase the power of his punch. The moment his swung his fist into Jamilov's stomach, the murderer lost consciousness as foam was escaping from his mouth as Yuuki's attack even caused a bit of damage to his body internally the moment it connected. Seeing this, Shiki and Rebecca both jumped with joy as they said one thing.

"HE DID IT!!!!!!!"

Shiki and the group smiled as they saw that Jamilov was down for the count. As this happened, Homura arrived back into Crysta as she saw the villagers and her friends cheering. As this happened, Yuuki looked towards Hermit as he had one thing to say.

"I don't care what you do from here on out, but playing games continuously without end isn't good for your health. It's time to stop playing games, Hermit. Let's go."

~Flashback~
"I am truly grateful that you four have served me up to this time. From now on, you are all free to choose your own path moving forward."

Ziggy, the Demon King, was looking at the Four Shining Generals. After finding a human boy, he decided to release them from their duties. He wanted them to now live freely.
Hearing this, Hermit spoke up.

"Can I go to Granbell with you, Ziggy?"

"Sure. You're free to raise Shiki with me. Although...that isn't what you truly wish to do, is it?"

"I....I want to do something that will help humans. I want to become friends with humans!"

~Flashback ends~
As Hermit was slowly opening her eyes, she saw that she was no longer in Digitalis. When she looked around, she saw both Witch and Sister smiling at her. Soon Sister smirked as she was the first of the two to speak up.

"Yo, it's been awhile Hermit."

"It's not like i'm home for good. I've been diving for so long- I need a break."

The moment Hermit stood up, she immediately fell to the floor. Her body was weak since she was diving for so long. As she was struggling to get up, Sister approached her.

"It's been a while since you last moved, let me have a look at you."

"I'm fine. Why don't you worry about those humans who were looking for me? I'll be heading back to Digitalis after maintenance."

Having said this, Hermit retreated to her room, the Dress Factory. While this happened, Shiki and the rest of the group exit their capsules as they were done diving in Digitalis. As this happened, Yuuki began to walk away. Seeing this, Shiki called out to him.

"Oi, thanks Yuuki. You were a big help!"

"....I didn't do much. I'm guessing you all will have a meeting about what happened, right? Fill me in after I took a shower."

Having said this, Yuuki left the room. Shiki frowned at this as he thought to himself. Yuuki must have still been shaken up about what happened on Guilst, yet he still went out of his way to go to Digitalis. As he walked towards the other members of the crew, Shiki thought to himself.

"I wonder if Yuuki is opening up to us...even just a little bit."

~Meanwhile~
Hermit was seen inside of the Dress Factory as she was hugging herself. While this happened, she heard what was going on inside of the ship. Soon she began to hear the sound of knocking on her door.

"Leave me alone."

"The sound of tears running and the sounds of anguish. I hate those noises more than anything. Besides, I already said it to you before, didn't I? It's time to stop playing games, Hermit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 544 27
blue exorcist, renzō shima.
249 9 10
Renaeè a young girl who have amnesia have troubled remembering her past after she was experimented on as a young girl, she managed to escape and was...
28.7K 1.1K 46
Y/N L/N. An adventurer who gets pulled into the crazy adventures of the Edens Zero Crew. She tags along, even though she supposedly has her own prob...
8.6K 156 16
This fanfiction is about you Steven's cousin who is a eleven years old half gem half human. Wait what? You are a half gem half human. Yes and you ar...