Rules And Roses🌹

By melody-of-a-song

𝑀𝑦 π‘–π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› β„Žπ‘Žπ‘  π‘›π‘œ π‘™π‘–π‘šπ‘–π‘‘π‘ . π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒�... More

Introduction
: pjm ❀︎
: after ✞︎| 𝙼 |
: hjs β™«οΈŽ
: knj❀︎
: jhs |𝕄|
Mine..
Fireflies in a Car Ride

: jjk ❀︎| 𝙼 |

97 6 127
By melody-of-a-song

Warnings:
☞︎︎︎ 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
☞︎︎︎ 𝚂𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
☞︎︎︎ 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚕 (𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐)
☞︎︎︎ 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 ( 𝚏!𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐)
☞︎︎︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚎!𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔
☞︎︎︎ 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚜𝚞𝚋
☞︎︎︎ 𝙵𝚎𝚖!𝚍𝚘𝚖

~𒊹︎︎︎~

She slowly and comfortably climbs onto the kitchen counter, impressed by how clean it is.

"You know?...", She gestures him to come over to her with her pointer finger and he makes small steps towards her. Hesitant but also excited for what she has in mind.

The moment he comes into her grasp, she wraps her slender fingers around the material of his shirt to bring him flush against her.

She lightly grazes her lips along his ear lobe, sending shivers down his spine.

"You have been such a brat since I've been back yesterday", a sensual whisper in his ear is all it takes for him to let his lips go agape and eyes shut.

He focuses on the feeling of her lips on his skin. She gently bites down on his creamy skin before continuing.

"Such a tease...", deprived of her for a few weeks because of her nature of work, he has missed her dominance, the way he slips into subspace so easily with a mere graze of her fingers across his burning skin, the way she manipulates his body with no hesitation, her deep seductive voice made him go to heaven. She wanted nothing but to absolutely ravage him and he wanted absolutely nothing but to let her.

"Tell me, what's on your mind, hmm?", She asks him in false curiosity. Her lips wander off on his neck and press a chaste kiss to his Adam's Apple He gulped deeply before answering her.

"I wanna please you, mistress", he whined, a needy tone in his pitch. She just hummed, already knowing what he wanted all along. He is very transparent and she was not dumb to not know what he wanted when his actions suggested everything his words couldn't.

She released his shirt and pushed him forward gently with an order on her lips.

"Remove your clothes and get on your knees."

He gulped as she leaned against the white abstract marble, fingers curling around the edge, palms flat against it.

He started to strip himself of his clothing, popping each button slowly. The sinful gaze she had on him didn't waver for so much as a second, watching him with a mischievous glint which made him want to fall to his knees and worship her, solely and only to see more of that mischief in her eyes.

After he unbuttoned his shirt, it layed motionless on his shoulders for a moment before he moves slightly for the useless fabric to fall and pool at his feet.

His chest comes into sight and she smirks at those beautiful abs, as if sculpted by the gods themselves.

Her eyes flickered down to his pants with a smirk, gesturing him to remove it and he does so quickly. His fingers dip into the hem of the fabric before tugging them down. He steps out of them and kicks them to the side.

Only left in his boxers, his hands clasp together in front of him as he looks up to her. He wanted her to be proud of him.

He terribly missed her the past few months. Only left with memories of past dirty doings. He wanted to be used, truly and thoroughly. Degraded into a piece of nothing, by no one but her.

Afterall, it was what he was born and bought to do. Yes, she bought him. Why? To get laid, obviously.

Being a mafia has its advantages, sure but it also requires you to be secretive. Nobody to trust. A mafia can't go around fucking whoever she wants to. She'd have to kill all of them.

So, she had bought the most demanded slave of the industry, Jeon Jungkook.

A million dollars were spent on him and from knowing him for the past year, she could tell he was worth much more than how much he was bought for.

He was a slave by heart was the rumor at that time. All the most famous and dangerous mafia leaders had used him and threw him away, never forgetting to give feedback which was always positive. Amazing.

In all fancy dinners, Jeon Jungkook became the topic for small talk. 'Omg! Did you ever buy Jungkook? Throw Taemin away and get this whore. He obeys, respects, honors, anything you want him to do'

Wanting to know what all the drama was about this person, she went to an auction where he was supposed to be sold. And Oh My God... He was perfect. Pretty, handsome, adorable. Her ideal submissive.

She couldn't help but buy him. One would be dumb if they wouldn't.

Ever since that day, she couldn't let go of him. He was a genuine stress reliever. After a long day, there wasn't one thing he couldn't give her. A massage, a bath, an orgasm, satisfaction, you name it.

"Mistress...", He speaks. Popping her out of her bubble. Her eyelids flutter as she blinks, then smiles. He was right in front of her, a few steps forward than before.

His head leans front, breath fanning against her neck. Tilting her head to the side, she hums when he places wet, open-mouthed kisses on her jawline.

"What is it, miss?"

He was curious so as to know what made her zone out. Typical adorable curiosity but she knew he'd be fine if she didn't tell him. That he wouldn't fiddle with buisness that wasn't his. Afterall, she could have been thinking of work which might or might not be confidential but that didn't mean he wouldn't ask.

He had always been like this. Not only her slave but, a friend, a confidant. She knew she could always count on him, trust him and confide in him. She also knew that he wouldn't insist if she didn't allow him the knowledge of what went on in her head. If he can't relax her by letting her talk to him, vent to him - he'd find other ways to comfort her. That was the relationship between both of them.

"You, baby. You are all I ever think about", eyes hooded, voice filled with lust, she spoke. Jungkook almost moaned at just the sound of her voice.

Placing her hands on his lower abdomen, she rubbed on his well-shaped abs. She felt it flex under her touch.

She goes gradually lower, massaging his waist and hips. He wanted to inquire more on what she was thinking about but was too blissed-out from the feel of her hands on him. It's just been too long but in Jeon Jungkooks handbook, even an hour is too long so you really can't go according to this man.

"Mistress...", His light moans filled with desperation occupy the sultry air. He rests his head on her shoulder when she grabs his cock. Tenderly moving up and down, feeling him throb and grow even more harder in her hand.

"Hmm, that's enough", she decides and pulls her hands above his shoulders and pushes down. "On your knees, needy boy"

He obliges quick, resting his knees on the cold, hard floor. It didn't matter, the discomfort didn't matter because he felt his world spiral up and down, left and right the minute he got a whiff of her arousal. He couldn't help it, he was obsessed.

He clasps his hands at his back and looks up to her, lightly shaking his head to rid his hair shadowing down on his face and obstructing his view of her.

She does him a favour and combs her fingers through his hair. He hums in content and closes his eyes and smiles like a puppy when she scratches his scalp with her burgundy coloured nails.

Her fingers remain buried in his hair for a few more moments, she lets him enjoy the bliss as she pets him affectionately, but not for long.

She combs his hair back and holds it there. "That's enough now. Get to work darling."

Guiding him to her, she doesn't miss the way a desperate moan rumbles in the back of his throat from her caring, but firm order.

His lips touch her thighs first, he knows her preference all too well. He kisses, basically worships her thighs. Kissing and licking and sucking. He knows she likes hickeys on her thighs, especially on her thighs.

She doesn't waver her gaze from the man in the middle of her legs. It was just too much of a sight to miss out on.

"Mistress...", He called out with nothing particular in mind to say but if asked, he would say she was beautiful.

His hands started shaking behind his back slightly. Fuck, it has been a month since he's been on his knees for her. 30 whole days. She got him addicted to the feeling of her on his tongue and then dissapeared for a month and there was nothing he could say, he couldn't complain.

"Mistress...", His voice had a slight tremor. He felt like crying.

"Shh... Baby calm down. How you gonna please me if you're sniffling?", She brushed her fingers gently through his hair in comfort. Even though he didn't make a noise, she still knew that he was breaking apart. She knew him like he knew her.

"Mistress..."

That did it. She pulled his lips off from her skin and cupped his face in her soft palms. How they remain soft even after handing knives and daggers is still a mystery to him. She runs her thumbs on the underside of his eye, smiling.

"It's been a month, Miss", his voice broke.

"For a first Jeon, it was necessary. You know my field of work. You've lived your whole life being exposed to it, yea?"

His head bops in a nod. "Yes Miss."

"And for a second,...", The caring and understanding look on her face fades to a sultry one. Pupils widening, and eyes pointing that look. Salacious and hungry. Her tone deeper, more seductive.

"You do not know the amount of times I touched myself in that one month, my sweet, sweet bunny", she exhaled deep. Hands sliding down from his cheek to his jawline, rubbing down with her palm and oggling.

"Really, Miss?", he interrupted. He looked beyond happy at hearing that from her. Knowing that he had the same effect on her as she had him.

"Yes my love. Just in and out, imagining it was your tongue. Thinking it was you who was that desperate to taste me", she felt herself getting more wet just from thinking about it. Her hands sliding further down to his neck, obstructing his breath to a little so he wouldn't interrupt this time.

"No one and I mean, no one. Has got me that... Ravenous"

He gulps, she can feel it by her palm. He wanted to cuss. So bad but he couldn't. He wouldn't. It was the very first rule of hers. No cussing. No bad words. He didn't get why but he obliges blindly and that is what he will continue to do.

His eyes flutter closed when one of her hands come up to his face again, tracing his agape lips. Her other palm putting a little more pressure on his throat, cutting off the blood supply to his brain. His mind was getting dizzy.

"These sordid lips, oh god the things you do in between my thighs makes me beyond turned on. So stop crying and talking and get to fucking work", she drags her hands from his face to his hair and pushes him into her. He whimpers, her indecent confession playing with his mind in the best ways. Getting him giddy in the head and hard in the dick.

He kisses her first, lipping gingerly, he gains pressure and speed to a little when her hands press his head harder against her. He licks up and down, head bopping along. Her eyes close and her head tips back.

He moans into her and she hums at the vibrations that course throughout her body. He shakes his head, wanting to go deeper, deeper into her. Dick twitching more than frequently in his cotton boxers and mouth working aggressively to please her, to try and make up for the past month.

His lips wrap around her clit and suck oh so gently, he moans into her again and again, not being able to hold it in. His dick oozes precum, staining the cloth.

"Oh god...", There it is, the moans that he wanted from her and the desperation that she wanted from him. Oh how she craved it when she was laying alone and horny in her bed in a 5-star hotel. Luxurious but no one to devote it on. The amount of times she just felt like taking a spontaneous flight back home just to feel his tongue on her pussy, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to relax properly in his submission if work was undone so she calmly completed it with no disturbance. She considered bringing him along next time but he'd be a great distraction.

"Mm-hmm sweet Jesus", her hands grab the marble beneath her and her thighs wrap around the man's head, her feet coming to rest on his back. Heels pressing into his spine, her head tips back and she feels like she's on cloud nine.

He didn't stop at her, even though he could now barely breathe. He felt beyond content having his breath taken away if it was for pleasing his mistress and bringing her to her high.

He quickened his movements, tongue fucking in and out of her, finally and nose drawing circles on her clit. He could taste her perfectly on his tongue like this and every time he took a breath, he had to smell her in. Oh my god, he loved this. He's been deprived of it for too long.

"Oh my mother of holy cow yess", She starts spewing out random nonsense, mind too clouded by arousal. She's close. He knows it. He can vaguely taste it on his tongue and he can feel it by his cheeks and temples. The muscles in her thighs tensed from her approaching orgasm.

The moment she gets too close to falling off that cliff, she grabs his head. Making her grip tighter by catching his hair in between her fingers and fucks herself onto his face. Mouth agape, eyes squeezed shut, hips moving relentlessly for a few mere seconds before her orgasm hits her.

She doesn't moan, but her mouth is wide-open but no sounds out of her. It feels so good, it took her voice away. This is what it feels like with Jeon Jungkook. She loves the feel of it.

He opens his eyes and looks at her while still sucking her folds, while she fucks herself on him. He looks at her from below. He has always loved the view of her from on his knees. Her stomach, her breasts and her neck are on always on the best angle from there. His dick twitching, it aches. She is so beautiful.

He watches as her body relaxes after a minute or so, panting, her chest heaving up and down. She releases her hold on his hair and on his head. Resting her shaking thighs back on the blue-white marble. She places her palms on the surface and leans back slightly with the support of it.

His mouth leaves her pussy with a squelch and he starts panting, finally being able to breath. He closes his eyes shut and moans as his dick spurts out white liquid. Untouched. Oh my. He rocks his hips front, grinding into the air, searching for some kind of friction.

He grabs the marble under her ass to somewhat ground himself and rests his head on the back of his hand, still panting and moaning while his orgasm washes over him like water. Calming and relaxing with a hint of overwhelming.

She chuckles languidly from over him and he can barely hear it from the cloudiness of his fading climax.

"Everytime!", She says cheerfully but lazily. "Everytime, I cum and you look like you have."

She chuckles again and looks down where Jungkook is looking up at her with large doe eyes and swollen lips. The bottom half of his face is stained temporarily with her cum but it looks like neither of them mind.

"Mistress...", He is whimpering from his sensitive phallus.

"Oh no...", She smiles and cups face with one hand. "Don't tell me"

Her hand wraps in his hair gently and pushes him back. His upper body moves to the back, making his crotch area visible to her. Her eyes hesitantly go from his eyes to down, down where there is a surprisingly big wet stain on the cloth.

Quickly, she embraces him to her stomach. Petting his hair tenderly, she places a kiss on the crown of his head.

He came... While pleasing me.

She thinks to herself about how much he must have yearned for her.

"My sweet, sweet boy. It's okay. I'm here now"

"I really missed you, mistress", he was sobbing into her. Needless to say, she comforted him into the night.

...

Word count : 2.9k

Edited. But I do appreciate feedback!

...

A\N

I don't think I should be writing this...

Also, I'd just like to mention that this is a snippet, just one scene from a book I already have planned out in my drafts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 33.9K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
13.7K 484 17
Will there any peace in obsession?
11.7K 529 12
"Please make me forget Jungkook. Please make me feel whole again." *Short Story Contains foul language, substance use, descriptions of sexual abuse...