The girl with the Mask

By musicaltrippy

A boy who is carrying alot many hardships from his past relationship experiences, fells in love again, ignori... More

Butterflies

Depth of her eyes

650 1 1
By musicaltrippy

Where is our Classroom?, I shouted, My friend Nayan replied, "Just follow me", In a couple of minutes, we were standing in the front of a room, there was a chart outside the room, which had the name of the students and their roll number, written on it, i started looking for my name and i got the same.

As i found the name i just entered the class, it was A15, I just entered with no anxiety of my first day, cause i was prepared for it! As i entered i found the 2nd bench empty, and i occupied it, I was just making myself comfortable and than i turned to my left, and was lost, those dark black, eyes, i was just lost in them, nothing else was visible, cause she was wearing a black mask, just her hairs, forehead, and eyes were visible, after my last breakup love was dead, but as i saw her, my heart whispered, "Just one more time",

I was just observing the depth of her eyes, and suddenly she turned towards me and our eyes clashed, she felt anxious, and breaked the contact, I too realised being overwhelming thus, i behaved like nothing happened, and just ignored her unintentionally, My eyes were on the blackboard, but still she was visible to me.

Her deep black eyes, were like, a sea breeze, a pleasant day, a chirping sparrow, a waterfall, a tap of wind, and what not, everything that was beautiful was now having a competition. I learned a lot many things from my past relationship experiences, that i already knew, if the rumours about me having a crush on her went viral, I will not be left with any hope of being with her, Thus i didn't even saw her through out the day, But nayan who was my bench mate, kept murmuring, Bro she is seeing there, Bro she is sitting that way, and what not, I didn't asked him to do so, But i didn't stopped him even!, Cuz she was the only one whom i was carrying in my heart, I can't frame that feeling in words cause love is very complicated, But yes, No-one looked that perfect to me the way she looked, cause that's what love is all about, I didn't even had seen her face. Yet, She was the only one in my heart running here and there, if this logic of "Hiccups" is true, than I am sorry to her for them! The day passed like a second goes on, and in a moment she was there with me, and in the other she wasn't, In about say five minutes i was in my hostel, I narrated the whole incident to my roommate, Ambuj, and he just kept laughing, He went like , boss you haven't even seen her face, and you are talking about love?

And i was like is it necessary?, Its not about lust, that i need to see her physically, its just an affection of heart thus her eyes, are more than anything for me to fell for her. The day passed but i didn't, I was just stuck in her thoughts, my earlier experiences were shouting that, this cute face is going to hurt someday, but as, "Some Pains are necessary", I decided to go with the flow, making exactly zero efforts, cause in love i am unable to use my mind, and decisions by heart are mostly wrong, The Sky looked lonely, without any star and with just a cloudy moon, Everything around me resembled her, the black color of the dark sky, was just as beautiful as her aura.

The night slept, but i didn't, cause my sleep was already stolen, Next day, i was again in the college, i went quite early, The class was mostly empty just me and nayan were there in that empty room, the whole world looked sleepy and lonely, maybe it was just the magic of her, cause now without her i felt lonely even in crowd, I just plugged my EarPods and started listening to the song "Perfect by ed-sheeren",that song went on loop again and again but didn't boared me.

I felt like it was me who was singing, the song was very relatable, the leisure time passed and class was now filled with strangers, but still i felt like any near dear one is around me, may be i was already in love, or may be it was just the fluctuation, but no-one looked like her, She seemed exactly what i was looking for, but i kept my cravings just up to me, cause the fear of rumours was already holding a gun on my forehead, I was just searching for reasons to start the conversation with her, and i just had two ways, An appreciation or A question.

In general i am very to the point, I never carry fear of anything, But as its well said, "Love makes people weak", I was weak in her case, I planned a lot many things, but did absolutely nothing. She kept wearing the mask, and i doubt if she removes it while eating, The Classes weren't that interesting but cause she was there in the room, Everything was perfect and i had no objections with anything, cause at the end of the day, if i sum up all pain and the happiness due to her presence, the weight of happiness remained always high, I was happy in every circumstance.

I didn't wanted to frame our relation, i didn't wanted a relationship, i just wanted to be connected with her, cause i felt great just by being around her, All my romantic fantasies were now again possible, But i didn't even knew her name, i didn't had even seen her face, I just wanted a positive connection with her, but i doubt what destiny was carrying for me, But i trust whatever it will be, it will be having her, Its not about a long-term commitment, but about a long-term affection,

So, guys what you think will the author be able to see the face of the thief of his heart, I don't know either, I will be right back with the continuation, Till than Keep Caring and Keep Sharing.

For regular updates you can follow me on instagram @musicaltrippy

~trippy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...