The Villains are After Me

By cBLaISrLIFEma

Kite Andou lived his life completely and die without any regrets, though unfortunately for him, he needs to s... More

Start!
Arc 01
1.1 Target
1.2 Red Eyes
Announcement
1.3 An Angel?
1.4 Cute
1.5 Mikael
1.6 Riel's Hobby
1.7 A Date?
Announcement again
1.8 Ridiculous
1.9 Admirer
1.10 Your Fault
1.11 Crushed
1.12
Arc 02
2.1 Plot
2.2 Oras
2.3 Serces
2.4 Is this your first time?
2.5 I want him
2.6 Contract
2.7 Serces Association
2.8 Museum
2.9 Not Interested
2.10 Number
2.11 Don't leave me...
2.12 A Dream?
2.13
Arc 03
3.1 I need a job...
3.2 The youth
3.3 He looks good
3.4 Card
3.5 We will cover all of your expenses
3.6 I'm Kayl Wales
3.7 Hungry
3.8 Jerome
3.9 Three Flags
3.10 A tug in his soul
3.11 Team Up
3.12 Peeking
3.13 I'm your fan...
3.14 Blood
3.15 Now He Knows!
3.16 Death
3.17
Arc 04
4.1 A Trap?
4.2 Name
4.3 Hero!
4.4 Grateful
4.5 Sword
4.6 It's here
4.7 Gone..
4.8 Accompany...?
4.9 Getting Closer
4.10 Give You Candy
4.11 Five Years Passed...
4.12 Stronger
4.13 Their Hero
4.14 Deeper
4.15 Perished
Arc 05
5.1 Subject 0
5.2 He's Mine
5.3 Don't leave
5.4 Amadeus
5.5 W-What?
5.6 Fifth
5.7 Shiro
5.8 Reason
Author's Note 🎶
5.9 So Sly!
5.10 Duke Kasan
5.11 Karen
5.12 Hope
5.13 Escape Part 1
5.14 Escape Part 2
5.15 Escape Part 3
5.16 Escape Last Part
5.17 Lost
5.18 Elys
5.19 Smile
5.20
Arc 06
6.1 [ Alon ]
6.2 Under the Sea
6.3 Mirror
6.5 Inam
6.6 Meetings
Author's Note or not?
6.7 Evil Lord
6.8 True Love?
6.9 Five years ago
6.10 Because
6.11 First Step
6.12 I'm Sorry
6.13 The End
Arc 07

6.4 Mermaid?

606 33 5
By cBLaISrLIFEma

'Ah! Don't go!.... '

The voice getting fainter and fainter. Alon escape without looking back until he finally got to his room, he took a breath in relief and slide down. His legs trembling because of the sudden speed as he's still recuperating, but he can't help it this time.

That's a suspicious mirror, alright!?

Normally, one would escape from it, okay?

From staying in his room, he was given free time and books to past the time. In those books, some fantasies and fiction, the protagonist would undoubtedly approach that thing and take it home! What the hell!

Why would you take something so suspicious like that!? Aren't you so easygoing!?

Ah, he should calm down.

Huuuu....

Alon took a deep breath, in those stories, the protagonist would then take that thing into journey and travel far and wide and experience all sort of shits.

Anyways, he don't have the interest have those mentioned above.... Though, he somehow felt like he's done all of those which confused him. Also, he keeps having this strong, very strong nagging urge to take that thing...

Alon clutched his head, oh my god, what should he do!?

A knock pulled him out of misery and Steward Dikit opened the door only to see him on the floor clutching his head, his hair disarray and looking pale.

" Your Highness!? What happened? " Looking worried, Steward Dikit pulled Alon up and lay him down on his bed to rest.

Alon shook his head, tired.

He should worry about this later, he just wanted to take a deep and peaceful rest right now.

Steward Dikit looked on worriedly at his tired expression, just what happened outside?

After settling the prince, Steward Dikit came out and called for the guards who accompany the prince outside and asked them what happened, only to get an answer that nothing bothersome has happened. Steward Dikit frowned, just what really happened for the prince to look like that...

He sighed, he should ask the prince at a later date and let him rest for now...

Alon absentmindedly passed the day and woke up groggily, he can't sleep peacefully at all...

He exasperatedly sighed.

In the end, he can only check that accused mirror and bring it home if it's safe. He felt like it can help him restore his memories somehow...

After doing his morning routine, he immediately executed his plan and go straight at the shore where he saw the mirror.

Facing the mirror once again, Alon is calm.

Like the calm waves at the sea and the gentle sway of the trees...

'... You're back? '

He flinched. Goodness, he's still not used to hearing a voice so suddenly like that, okay!?

He gulped and answered, " Yeah... "

' Oh! Thank goodness! ' The mirror said and suddenly an image appeared out of nowhere inside the mirror making him stunned.

Oh my god!

A woman was inside the mirror! It's really cursed!!

He wants to run!! Ahhh

Panicking inside, Alon calmly stared at the mirror and before he managed to bail his self out and drop his idea of checking this mirror. The woman in the mirror talked first.

" I'm a mermaid... " The voice seemes to be more clear now that her image appeared.

" Oh. " At this point, Alon can't be shocked anymore. The incredulous things happening today has been too much for even him.

Great. A mermaid trap inside a magical mirror, is it the one where you ask who's the fairest of them all? Though the one inside is a beauty, too....

With a long amber hair mixed with a reddish hue floating on her slender back and light emerald tail, looking sweet and precious. Alon felt like she looks close to the little mermaid she just watch with the maids a week ago....

Though that one isn't trap inside mirror....

Alon averted his gaze to refreshed his mind from the image of the two, still he thought of all the movies and fiction novels given to him to past the time. He noticed that it is possible that supernatural things exists, huh...

After all, this here is the proof.

Alon then glanced at the silent mermaid inside the mirror, seemingly waiting for him to digest what's happening. At least she knows propriety.

" Ah! " Finally having the time to look at Alon's face, the mermaid inside gasped then pointed a finger at him while looking shock.

Alon almost jumped at her gasped, what? what?

" Aren't you the prince that drowned a month ago? Why are you still alive though? "

Alon's lips twitched at her question and wanted to leave her here that instant.

The mermaid then covered her mouth as if realizing what she just said with widened eyes, she looks at him in panic and began trying to explain.

" Ah, I didn't mean to wish you died or anything, you know. I just-- I'm just shocked. After all it's a big storm that time, didn't expect you to survive at all. Err, I mean wow benefactor you survive! That's amazing! What happened for your to survive that ordeal or rather what amazing luck! Did you somehow get save by something who fell in love with you and left you in the land? Like that's a great start ofr a great romance story! Oh, I'm being sidetracked. Right, you see I'm--- "

" Okay, stop. " Alon raised his hand to stop her incoherent rantings. If she continues he'll really leave this nuisance here!

" Yes... " She said and lowered her head in dejection then recovered quickly, " Well, please hear me out, benefactor! "

" Since when am I your benefactor? "

" Just now! "

" Heh. "

The mermaid look at him with sparkling hopeful eyes for a long time.

" Pleaseeeee! "

Alon endured and failed in the end.

He sighed helplessly, " Whatever, this is not place to talk about your situation. I'll take you home... I guess... "

The mermaid's face immediately brightens and smiled brightly, " Yes! Thank you, benefactor! "

Seeing this Alon thought that this mermaid seems to have a sanguine disposition, after being cursed to be trap in the mirror and has been wandering in the sea, just carried by the waves, unknown when she would possibly meet a person, someone who can help her. She can still think so positively like this?

He asked this to the mermaid, he's curious just what is the reason or the motivation for her to still be able to be like this after all she's been through.

At first the mermaid looks surprised at his question and then smiled wryly before answering, " Well, if even I gave up on myself then who would cheer me on on the times when I'm alone and suffering? After all I've done and experience, I can't possibly let myself stay depressed and sad, right? I have to move myself forward, even if no one is looking or know that I am. In the end, it is I, myself, who I can depend upon when times are rough. "

Alon nodded, " You're right. "

In the end, you can only depend on yourself as others is also worrying about their own problems and would leave when time comes...

Alon glanced at the palace, having his memories gone. He's been thinking of what to do and if it's good that he stays like this, in his room and leisurely living there. From the mermaid's words, he now has a glimpse on what to do.

" Alright, let's go back. " He said and carried the mirror back to the palace.

Settling the mirror in his room, he sat on the bed and look at the mermaid looking here and there.

" So? What happened to you? "

" Oh. "

" Well, actually.... I fell in love with this kingdom's crown prince. "

" Huh!? "

" Uhm... "

The mermaid smiled wryly, " I'm Ayon, a princess at Atlantis. I'm the youngest child in our family. Since young, I've been interested in land creatures and has been told many scary stories about them... "

Alon look taken aback, wait isn't this character settings familiar?

Ayon continued, not noticing Alon's strange look.

" I like swimming above the sea when I have the time and sometimes encounter bizzare things from land. I collected them, secretly, of course. I've found similar things to ours every so often, like stories, they have really good stories! Though I can't read their language, I enjoyed the simple images of stories and found to love them. In there, a woman and a man will love and live happily together. I also yearned for something like that but no merman has ever caught my eyes... "

" Haaa... " Somehow, Alon felt very tired listening to her.

Ayon still continued, pretending she didn't heard Alon sighed just now.

" Then, I swam above sea again and met a prince. He's handsome, strong and kind to everyone. I thought, he must be it, my prince charming, right? Then I got sad because we can't meet at all, after all I'm a mermaid and he's a human. So I heard about the sea witch, Dura, that grants wishes, I visited her and asked for her help.... "

This time, Alon look at her with tired eyes filled with are-you-f*cking-serious-?-look

Ayon coughed and continued, " Well, she granted me my wish. A chance to meet my prince charming and I have to make him fall in love with me within a week or I will have to pay the price of failure in asking the sea witch for help. " She then wave at herself and put her hands in front of her.

" And then, as you can see, I failed. "

Alon can only respond with a, " I see...." That's a long ass story, alright?

Ayon then glared at something, " That bastard fooled me! He said he loves me and then dumps me the next time we meet! Just what the hell!? "

" Excuse me, you're a mermaid, right? "

" That's right? Why? "

" Hmm, it's nothing. " According to those fairy tales, mermaids are supposed to be pure and kind though

Ah, but experiencing all that can change a person so I guess it's normal?

She then began to cursed that bastard and her stupidity.

Alon glanced at the mirror with Ayon inside still fuming, " Say, did you really fell in love at first sight with that person or you impulsively wanted to experience true love like those in fairy tales then acted rashly to achieve it? " He curiously asked.

Ayon felt silent at his question and lowered her head dejectedly, " .... I don't know.... "

Now that she recalled it, did she really fell in love? or was it just an illusion? She wanted to know the truth, did she really love that person? or is Alon right that she impulsively done something because she yearn for that one true love?

" I see.... " Alon nodded at her response, it's normal to want to experience true love after reading those fairy tales. After all, who doesn't want to experience true love and a happily ever after with their loved ones?

It's just that, in reality, it's much more complicated than just true love. For a relationship, you need that, yes, but it also needs more than that to last for a long time.

Somehow, seeing her sad makes him wants to cheer her up but he doesn't know how to cheer up a broken hearted mermaid, ah

Alon sighed, he hoped that she'll find what she's searching for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
28.3K 1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
14.5K 830 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...
406K 18K 49
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...