DSMP trans oneshots

By frogofwisdom

Because transAUs are a huge comfort for me :)) Trigger warnings will be at the start of the oneshots Trigger... More

A/N
Transboo
Trans Tubbo
Ftm Wilbur
TransWil but make it ✨happier✨
TransTubbo
TransTommy
TransTommy pt2 cus i can :)
TransTubbo
TransTubbo pt2
Transboo & transTubbo
EnbyBoo
TransTommy
TransGeorge??
Trans Allium Duo
Help
TransTommy
TransTechno
EnbyBlade cus pog
TransNoBlade(they/them)
TransTechnobladePt1
:)))
TransSapnap
TransTubbo
TransQuackity
Skr skr
Meet up
Meet up pt2
Meet up pt3
MtF Micheal
MtF Allium pt2
Just Phil being poggers
FtMSapnap
FtM Tubbo
FtMTubbo
TransTommy
NEW BOOK
AHHHHH-
Pool party moment

FtM Tubbo

1.7K 88 37
By frogofwisdom

Ayo?? Ranboo helping Tubbo after surgery?? Pog?? Yes pog. Very pog.

Third person pov:

Tubbo groaned in the passenger seat, he had just left the transgender clinic, one of the few places in UK that offer top surgery, he had stayed over night due to the time he got there and how long the surgery was, plus the amount of time he needed to rest and recover from the medication and get checked up before leaving.

They had given him some medication to take whilst recovering along with some pain killers. They weren't doing a very good job.
His chest still ached.

"You alright there, Tubbo?" Ranboo asked, keeping his eyes on the road.
"Yeah yeah, Boss man" he assured him, it wasn't as bad as it could be, he was trying his best to be optimistic about it.

I mean, he just got the surgery he had dreamed of getting for so long! Of course he was happy!
It's just so hard to celebrate when you feel like shit.

"You can sleep if you want, you technically haven't slept in 2 days because you were so stressed, then last night you had to get checked and stuff so you didn't really have time to" he mentioned, "so if you want to sleep in the car I can wake you up later?"

Tubbo shook his head, "too annoying. Can't sleep right now." He complained.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"Not too much. The pain killers help, just annoying and uncomfortable, they ache a bit I guess, especially the tube thingies"

"The drains" Ranboo corrected, he had spoken to the doctor and did some online research, he was going to do his best to help Tubbo through his 4 weeks of recovering.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Tubbo chuckled, the fact that Ranboo had clearly done some research made him so happy, he was glad he had come out to him and that he had offered to help him through it.

There was a comfortable silence for a while as they drove until Ranboo spotted something, he turned to give a quick glance at Tubbo before deciding to drive where the sign he had spotted was pointing to.
He realised that neither him or Tubbo had eaten since yesterday morning.

"You hungry?" He asked, the clicking sound indicating that they were taking a detour.

Tubbo perked up at the sight of a familiar building, "maccies?? Pog??"
They pulled into the drive through, they both knew that after getting top surgery he wasn't supposed to eat anything dry or dairy, so he decided to just get chicken nuggets because... because why not?

"Thanks boss man" the smaller dragged out, taking the box of serotonin away from the driver.
"No problem, Tubbo"

After another few hours of driving, they finally made it back to Tubbos house. The surgery was the reason Ranboo was staying at Tubbos house, but the other couple of months were just to hang out.
Ranboo opened the door for him and led him indoors, helping him up to his room. He helped him onto his bed, Tubbos wasn't allowed to lay on his sides for a while.

"Man this sucks" he complained, glaring at the ceiling.
"Yeah but it's worth it" Ranboo added.
"True true" Tubbo muttered, "thanks again, Ranboo"
"No worries, man"

He left Tubbo to try and sleep and went to his own room, he wanted to be awake for a while longer just incase Tubbo needed him for anything.

Ranboos phone started to buzz, "hello?"

"RANBOOB!"

"Yo, hey Tommy" he smiled.

"Is Tubbo alright? He won't answer my calls??"

"Oh, yeah he's... okay. He just got home and hasn't slept for the past 2 days" he explained.

"Ohh okay" he hummed, "how did the surgery go?"

"Good so far, no complications or anything that we know of, it was like 4 hours long though and then there was a few more hours of a check up he had to put up with" he stated, "but he was really happy with it, he's wanted the surgery for so long"

"Wow, he's so brave" Tommy smiled.

"Yeah, I could never. He's strong, he puts up with so much"

"Yeah" the blonde agreed, "so what happens now then? You need to look after him right?"

"Yeah, he's not allowed to reach for anything, like he can't reach above his head for... 2-4 weeks? He can't exercise or lift heavy things for 6 weeks. I'm going to have to help him with reaching for stuff" he explained, "he's going to be in quite a bit of pain for a while, his current bandages are really tight, plus he had drains in his chest"

"Drains?" Tommy asked, he knew a bit about the surgery, but he didn't do as much research as Ranboo had.

"Yeah, they're like tubes that draws out the fluids and such you get under the skin after surgery" he educated.

Tommy hummed, Ranboo heard a few taps through the other line, indicating Tommy was typing something.
"EW that looks horrible!" He exclaimed, "big mans gotta have tubes in his skin?? I could never do that."

"I know right? He's so brave." Ranboo added, "and on a lot of meds"

"Understandably"

"IS THAT TOMMY?!" They heard from another room.
"IS THAT TUBBO?" Tommy asked, not hearing what he said but recognising his voice.

Ranboo walked over to Tubbos room, "yeah I'm on the phone to Tommy, he's asking about the surgery." He told him, "I thought you were asleep."

"I tried but it's so hard" he whined, "now give me the phone!" He ordered, a huge smile on his face.

He passed him the phone, "HI BOSS MAN!"

"TUBBO! MY MAANNNN!" He yelled, "HOW ARE YOU FEELING, BIG MANS??"
"physically? Shit. But mentally?? DUDE I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!"
They both laughed.
"I am so happy for you big man!" Tommy stated, "I can come down and help any time, alright? Just say the word and I'll be down there in a matter of hours"
"Thanks, Tommy. I think Ranboo has it covered, but you're more than welcome to come down for emotional support." He shrugged.

"Say no more" Tommy hushed, "I, your saviour, TommyInnit, shall venture to your house to provide all the emotional support you require" he chuckled.

"What's that Tommy? You think Ranboo is doing a bad job and I should fire him? Oh? You think he should get demoted?" He joked, looking at Ranboo who couldn't hear the other side of the conversation.

"Hey- what-"

"Just kidding, Tommy's coming over." He smiled.

The next day Tommy came over, the three of them just played minecraft, no streaming, he wasn't out to his viewers and just said he was taking a break for a while. Every now and then, Ranboo would help Tubbo change the drains, and Tommy would help cook, which was honestly a disaster, but he wanted to help as best he could.

His whole life, the brunette had thought he would go through the recovery alone or with his family members.
But this was better than he could've ever hoped.
He couldn't have wished for better friends to be by his side at this point of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
265K 7.9K 40
// Some Sleepy Boys Inc. Oneshots !! \\ ⚠ ALL PLATONIC ⚠ Trigger warnings at the top of the chap - enjoy! All rightful credits to @wyateria on twitte...
62.8K 1.7K 38
Various one shots of random stuff. Pretty much all angst some fluff and absolutely no underage ships or smut. Mains: Phil Techno Wilbur Tommy Tubbo R...
7.8K 157 25
This was made because I had a bunch of prompts and this is my first story on this platform None of the pictures are mine unless I have said that they...