Queen of Hearts//Haitani Brot...

By masochistichoe

Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dar... More

AN
Alpha
A Bad Day
Danger Ahead
Betrayal
One Condition
Playing with fire
Reasons
Uncertainty
Who are you?
1K Reads
Lock and Key
Strength or Refuge
Characters
New Warmth
Bed of Roses
Chasing Feelings
Earnest Promise
Battle of Obduracy
Touch of Disquietude
Epiphany Unfolding
Unparalleled Love
Youthful Bonding
Ecstatic Perceivance
10K Reads
Indelible Markings
Daredevil
A Father's Ordinance
Egomania
Undefiled Lechery
Irrefutable Question
Iniquitous Reverie
Impenetrable Drive
Eerie Conduct
Desideratum
Perilous Obsession
Emotional Turmoil
Deranged Attachment
Reprehensible Sin
Inutile Trust
Knotty Alternative
Dear Memories
Deepest Apology
Q&A + 50K Reads
Characters Pt.II
Obligatory Entreaty
Glad Tidings
Peculiar Favour
Unanticipated Guest
Solacing Oath
Bitter Reality
Queer Desire
Convoluted Question
Ill Premonition
Dubiety
Kazutora Special:Fleeting Anecdotes
Treachery
Worse Half
Remarkable Felicity
Salient Truth
Emotional Warfare
Tormenting Hellhole
Churlish Query
Downer Ending
Incapacitation
Incisive Wit
Surprise!!
Ironic Psychopathy
Exigent Fire
Remedy to Malady
'Rindou Haitani'
Dicey Mutualism
'Ran Haitani'
Reclusion
Bonten Conclave
Minacious Ramification
Olden Infatuation
Right person,Wrong Timing
Unpromising Promises
Forlorn Romanticism
Endgame:Rindou
Endgame:Ran
End

Deliberate Provocation

2.9K 160 125
By masochistichoe

-nsfw alert

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

You could feel intense lust soaked gaze pierce into you the moment you stepped out of the shower. Across the bed laid a ripped purple haired in only his briefs,half his body covered in tattoos. The sight alone was one to behold.

"Finally done huh?",a satisfied grin spread across his lips to see you only in a robe as well.

Previously,the two of you shared a romantic dinner alone at one of their label's diner and get all tipsy from the fine wine they served along. In other words, sanity slowly slips out of your bodies and libido seemed to fill up those spaces.

"Come here",he commanded without further delay,patting his lap.

You complied to his needy commands with a playful grin. After all,what more could be more exciting than seeing the fact that the man you love wants you just as much as you want him.

His hands guide your hips to settle down while his mouth instantly found their place on your neck and higher up to your ears. His warm tongue send shivers down your spine with the slightest sensation whenever it touched. To add more to the growing pleasure,his hands snaked around your waist and grind your hips down closer to his member through his briefs.

He's already half hard!!

"Are you that hot me for me?",you briefly opened your mouth to slip a nasty comment.

He himself quickly pulled away and locked his gaze with yours,"Of course i am!!".

His hands on your hips pushed you down further as you feel him getting harder by the second,"I've been meaning to fuck you senseless ever since i saw your pretty face again.."

His dirty talk and the foreign sensation on your centre served to arouse you more,making you let out an unintentional breathy moan as he slip his tongue into your mouth.

".. and I see that you're no different",he smirked through your lips.

He was right. Totally right to the point where you instantly responded to his kisses,running thin on patience. Both your tongues fought for dominance while you let his hands messily work to undo the robe.

Once he was finally done sliding down the hassle,he pulled away to descry his work.

As if deprived,his eyes lustfully scanned up and down your bare body,"..god, you're so beautiful".

His hands waste no time to touch your bare skin, roaming every corner as far as they could reach while you were a blushing mess on top of him.

Eyes still locked on you,he bent down lower until his mouth found their place on one of your breast. His hand too was quick to find it's place on the other breast,greedy to leave any spot untouched.

You bit your lip tightly as you threw your head back from the pleasure the man below you was providing. The way he put those muscles to work was slowly driving you crazy.

"Don't hold back..",he briefly halt his actions,"..I wanna hear and see everything"

Lost in daze,you gave in to his command once again and let go of your lips that sealed the moans away.

The moment his lips and hands continued to work their way again,a stifled moan instantly escaped your lips. The purple haired seemed to love it as his actions increased in agression.

"Now that's a good girl~"

"R-ran",you struggled to call out,"Not s-so rou-"

Before you could even finsih your sentence,he swiftly pulled away, visibly looking displeased,

"You know what,do me a favour"

"What?",it slipped out of confusion.

"Call me Rin...at least while we're at it"

Rin? That's the name they usually miscall him right? Sounds like a pet name for his peeps. If that's the case,it wouldn't be a problem right?

"Rin..",you softly called out with flushed cheeks, "Not so rough please.."

His eyes widened to hear his own name slip out of your mouth with such a lewd expression. In other words,a hungrier lust overtook him despite your request.

The hand that worked on your breast travel up to the back of your head and gripped it hard, pulling you closer to his face until his own lips graze upon yours,"Then suck me off while calling me that.."

Your hands waste no time to pull down his briefs, bending down lower only to meet his member springing out proudly in front of your face.

He's..big!!

"No backing out hmm?", he slipped a tease on seeing your reaction.

Scoffing out of pride, your hands slowly stroked his member up and down to pull out a deep groan from him,"You better hold on there yourself!"

Your tongue then began to start off by taking a long lick from the base of his member upto the tip several times. The barely noticeable shivers of his body with your undoing only served to boost your moral as you finally work on taking him into your mouth bit by bit to your liking.

His hands found their place on your head, gripping your hair tight while guiding you up and down his huge member. After a few bops,you could only comfortably take him in halfway, while your hands stroked whatever couldn't fit. After all,it would take a few more minutes until you could take him whol-

The last piece of Rin's patience snapped when he suddenly thrusted up into your mouth, hitting the back of your throat. Your nails immediately dug into his thighs with teary eyes as you endured his rough undoing - thrusting into your mouth mercilessly to his liking.

You digged deeper into his thighs to warn him when you feel your jaw slowly becoming numb from his actions. Noticing your signal,he let go of his grip and leaned back onto the headboard while you tried your hardest to meet the pace he set forehand. You did your best to take him in deeper with every bop, tightening your mouth to pleasure him more.

"Fuck!!",he cursed as his hands travel up to grip his own hair,"Keep going!!"

You continued sucking him as his request and to your surprise,not before long,you feel his member grow in your mouth and began to twitch. He's about to come soon huh...You also worked to increase your pace in order to drive him over the edge.

The moment you notice his member growing even more on the verge of coming,you swiftly removed your mouth with a pop as your thumb quickly came to press his tip to keep him from coming.

"Not so soon~",it was time for you to get back at his teasing with deliberate provocation.

Scoffing in the slightest disbelief with the way you provoked him, he was more than motivated than ever to push past your request.

Your back instantly hit the mattress as he climbed on top of you,"You better not beg me to stop..",he licked your lips teasingly while his hands slowly travel up your thighs,".. because i am no longer holding back!"

Before you could even respond,both his hands resting on your thighs suddenly shoved your legs up, exposing your bare centre to him.

"Rin,what are yo- ahh~",his warm muscles against your centre answered your question, working hungrily to send you into a world of bliss immediately.

Your hands instantly grabbed his purple locks to adjust his pace which proved to be futile as he suddenly slipped his tongue into your entrance without any warning.

A breathy gasp suddenly escaped your lips from both shock and pleasure,gripping harder onto his hair,"S-slow down ah~"

The way his tongue would take a long lick up your middle, tracing back down with the same intensity and finally slipping it in into you just to quickly pull out again, every action was crystal clear in the midst of pleasure and was slowly driving you to a world of bliss you never knew existed.

Just when you were slowly starting to adjust to the pleasure he was providing,you felt something more firm poking your entrance.

"Huh?",you glanced down to see him aligning his fingers into your opening.

Giving you no time to protest,he abruptly entered a finger into you. Being touch deprived for 12 years....it stings like hell.

"R-rin..",you called out with teary eyes,"It h-hurts.."

Concerned by your consequences,he briefly rose up to kiss away your tears,"Hold on baby~ The pain will go away soon",assurance flood out of his lips,his fingers never stopping.

After a few more thrusts,you can feel the pain slowly replaced by pleasure just like he said. It was amazing how you were able to feel so full with just a finger.

Reading your reactions,his mouth then dipped into your heat again,"Here goes another one~"

Again,he thrusted another finger into you.

Hopefully,it doesn't hurt as much as before. It might be because of the additional sensation of his tongue but you were far too gone to trace about every detail. Moans and gasps just escaped your mouth ceaselessly at his undoing.

"Fuck!!",Rin cursed again as he pulled away from your heat,"I can't take it anymore. I want to put it in.."his eyes anxiously stared at you for an answer.

The answer needn't much thought,"Go on.."

°

°

"Are y-you halfway yet?",you were a shivering mess on top of the silk sheets,gripping onto the sheets for dear life.

Stifled grunt echoed from behind while Rin took his time to enter you,"Y-yeah,here i go.."

His hips then suddenly slammed into you, entering you whole. Your walls felt like being teared apart by his size,yet the thought of him being inside you felt otherwise.

His hands then found their place on top of yours that were clawing the sheets in attempt to ease your tense form,not moving a muscle until you were comfortable with his size.

"Y-you can move",you instructed after a while, knowing that it hurts for him as well to stay still.

"You sure?",he buried his face into your neck, deeply inhaling your scent.

You could only nod in response as you flinched on feeling him slightly move inside you. It was clear that you were still not comfortable at all, but your mind was far befogged with thoughts of the man behind you rather than the pain.

Taking your request into account,he slowly slid out of your warmth only to slam his hips back into you gently. Groans and muffled moans instantly rang through the room as your hips connected. Keeping your comfort zone aside,Rin also continued to pull out and slam into you at a reasonable pace,running low on patience himself.

Just like his finger,the pain slowly start to fade after a few more thrusts and pleasure started to sink into you.

"Ahh~ Rin..",you struggled to call out , "F-faster.."

He was still hesitating and you don't want him to feel that way. After all,it was the first time in twelve years and you wanted both of you to go all the way out.

Groaning,his hands on top you travel down your chest to grope both your breasts, moulding it in pleasurable circles while thrusting into you at a faster pace as your request.

"A-argh~",he lowly grunted as euphoria slowly began to get the best of him,"You feel so good. I love this. I love you so much.."

Heating up more than before,you tilt your head back to catch a glimpse of him,"Hahh~ I love you too.."

Followed by a low grunt,he suddenly pulled out to swiftly grab your hips and turned you around, your back now hitting the mattress as your eyes locked.

"I want to see your face while I'm fucking you.."

He continued to slam himself into you immediately,his eyes never leaving your reactions just like he said. Your hair messily spread across his bed,the sight of your face in pure bliss and the the warmth of your walls enveloping his member- everything was pushing him beyond the edge.

"R-Rin.. If you go that ah~ h-hard, I'll-"

His lips smashed into yours before you could even finish your sentence. Nonetheless,he get what you were trying to say and the fact that the two of you were stimulated earlier was not helping much.

"Good. I'm about to come too"

Soon as he pulled away,his tongue traced down your neck, leaving marks to indicate that you were his while his hands continued to work on your breast again.

All the pleasurable sensations and the intense constant thrusting into your soon drove you to the inevitable as your walls begin to twitch, ready for their release any minute.

"Fuck!!" Y-you're tight!!",he cursed in between his moans,his member growing inside you once again.

"I-its too ahh~ much!!",your nails clawed into his back,"I'm going to c-cum.."

"Do it. Come on my dick"

The vulgarity of his words only turned you on more as you obeyed,coming all over his member which was buried deep inside you with a loud moan.

The twitching of your walls and the feeling of your juices all over his length pushed him to the edge as well, thrusting harder a few more time before pulling out to come all over your centre and belly.

He plopped down beside you in exhaustion,only both your heavy gasps filling the room. It took almost your everything to absorb his intense thrust and you can barely feel any sensations on your lower body.

"Are you okay?",his hands caressed your thighs softly after calming down.

You could only hum as a response,still taking your time to climb down from your high. Maybe provoking him to go all out was a not a wise choice..

"Good",he scoot closer to lick your ears, "Because I won't stop until your whole body is covered by my cum"

I'm going to church tomorrow right away🙏
My holy ass really went out on this one🗿
Vote reminder✌️

(Also,guess you've enjoyed too much peace, right? My sadist ass is back on track~💀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 151 11
Sanzu. Rindou. Ran. Mikey. These four are the best of friends, they own a bar and life is going well, until a fateful encounter, which leaves their l...
1.8K 92 11
Y/n Son, born into a very affluent family hated gangsters and yakuza because of something devastating that took place in the past. It happened to rev...
112K 4.3K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
8.2K 241 21
a young woman named y/n Sasaki who works at convince store finds her self being bontens leaders crush after meeting her roblox friend meets her in pe...