~Helluva Boss : Beelezbub~

By Cyrilwolf

So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought t... More

~Chapter 2 : Lost in the Sweet Seas~
~Chapter 3 : Welcome to CandyLand~
~Chapter 4 : Meet the Bug Queen~
~Chapter 5 : Think He Saw~
~Chapter 6 : Undercovering~
~Chapter 7 : The Dark Secret~
~Chapter 8 : Truth Comes Out~
~Chapter 9 : Escaped~

~Chapter 1 : A Joyride~

645 6 0
By Cyrilwolf

~In the middle of a sunny day, the Imps were gathered for a tour around the 7 seas of Hell in the ocean department, they were heading onto the yacht, as the yacht driver greets everyone to settle down and enjoy the ride, in the line, three certain Imps were there, Blitz, Moxxie and Millie were waiting in the line, as they get inside the yacht, and picked their seats, all three squeezed each other in one seat, Blitz sits in the middle of the two lovebirds, holding his camera and putting on sunscreen to his face, Moxxie groans.~

Moxxie : Sir, you don't have to always be in the middle, I do have some space..

Blitzo : Well it's not my fault that you're not, I don't want your fat squeezing and crushing my ribs during this boat trip, now hush, I'm gonna take some sweet pics on this baby!

Moxxie rolls his eyes, as all of the passengers get seated, the yacht driver was last to get on the yacht, he stands in the middle, facing everyone.

Yacht driver : Alrighty! Hello everyone, and welcome to an exciting tour around all 7 seas of Hell, we sail all around each rings every year to get you guys excited for this unforgettable experience! I'm captain Jeb, and this is Jeb's exciting sea tour!

Everyone clapped, as Jeb heads over to the driver's seat, as he starts up the engine, the yacht activates, and it turns to the other direction, heading down to the ocean, waves splash, and the breeze blow in the hot sunny sky, Blitzo takes photos of any landscape he could find, as the captain tours around the Pride Ring's ocean.

Moxxie : Sooo, Why are we taking this boat ride anyways? Like it's kinda abnormal of you to be into these kinds of things, given you don't like to be around people that much.

Millie : Well, Since Blitz has been feeling a little hard lately, we've decided to do something different, so Blitz wanted to try some new small things each other, think of it, like a getaway or something like that.

Moxxie : And give me one reason why we have to come along.

Millie : Well, We're the only ones Blitz knows best, besides Moxxie, we need to help out our boss, don't you want to make him happy, and make him feel special?

Moxxie : *Groans* Fine, but hopefully this trip can be normal, for once.

Millie : *Giggles* Oh you, you always worry so much.

Blitzo on the other hand kept taking photos on everything he sees, almost filling up his camera with pictures he took for the last two seconds, the captain tours the people around the ocean, and he then spotted something and directs everyone to see.

Jeb : OH! And as you can see there, this is where one of the vary buildings around, over there is homed by the most powerful lord in this ring alone, Lucifer, who rules this ring, accompanied by his beloved wife, Lilith, and his daughter, Charlotte.

Imp Passenger 1# : And yet the daughter is such an oddball.

One of the passengers jokely spoke out, making everyone laugh, Blitz laughs too, but Moxxie and Millie didn't do much but still stare out to the ocean, as waves kept coming, after that, the boat continues to move forward, Blitz still snaps picture, which the sounds made Moxxie irritated by the constant snapping on Blitz's camera, Millie moves her hand over to his, Moxxie felt her hand touching him, slowly calms him down, Millie was the only one who can help heal his emotions, whenever he's sad, or angry, so it was easy for him when Millie's around, Millie then started a laugh a little.

Moxxie : What's so funny sweetie?

Millie : Oh it's nothing, you remember about the day when we visited Ozzie's on our anniversary date a few weeks ago? I kept thinking about what happened, and couldn't resist.

Moxxie : Oh yeah..That, Gee, well i mean, it was alright, but also kinda rushy at times, even pretty bad almost, I don't know, I just feel after we got kicked out of there, i couldn't help if this whole thing was my fault in the first place, since i kinda screwed up the performance that was suppose to be for you, and yet, we got kicked out anyways, and the night was ruined.

Millie : Oh Moxxie, it wasn't your fault it happened, it's just those horny fools who were distracting you by toning up your song to make it more sensual and suggestive, and clearly almost ruining everything you've planned for tonight, really, it's them we should blame, These lust demons don't understand true love, they're just those lone floozies who cared about their bodies and pleasure.

Moxxie smiles and chuckles a little.

Moxxie : Yeah, so true, and i guess you're right, it's a silly thing to think about, to be honest, it is actually pretty fun too, I'm glad i got to spend time with you that night.

Millie : Me too Moxxie, and don't beat yourself up over that, I still enjoyed it.

They both lean over to each other to kiss, but Blitz interrupts the both of them.

Blitz : Oi! You two, shut up! I'm trying to get this one.

He said as he snaps one picture of the waves, Moxxie frowns a little from Blitz's ignorance, Millie on the other hand smiles and chuckles a little.

~Through out the trip, the tour through the Pride Ring took only a couple of minutes, or maybe an hour, until heading towards the ocean distance, into the next Ring, the Wrath Ring, where the sky now turns from Crimson red, to now fiery orange, the boat goes pass the ocean to where the volcanic mountains were, as lava drips down on all of them, floating rocks above them, and the aroma of fire and spice filling the air.~

Jeb : And here we see the volcanoes of the Wrath Ring, homed to the lord of Wrath, Satan, keeping all fiery and anger inside this whole world of his own, and also given to the Hellborn's lifestyle of Western culture.

The imps were in awe and took pictures of the volcanoes, they see the lava pouring down to the water too, which the boat driver told all of the passengers to not touch the Wrath Ring's water, or else it will burn them, containing all the lava that has been poured in for many centuries.

Blitz snaps the picture, Millie looks at the landscape, which is her home out there, she watches the beautiful sight of her home, inside this fire blood orange hue all over, burning over the environment.

Blitzo : Hey Moxxie, what do you call a flaming pepper, with a tremendous attitude?

Moxxie : *sighs* I don't know sir, what is it?

Blitzo : Your Act. *laughs, Moxxie rolled his eyes*

As the boat moves towards the other way in the ocean, the Boat driver turns around to see the sky, he notice the sky is slowly turning yellow, it alerted him and he quickly turn the boat around to the other way.

Jeb : Alright, next, we'll be heading over to the Greed Ring in only a couple of minutes, just passing by the trail, and we'll see the sky go green!

the passengers still talked and enjoyed the ride, Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie still sit there, as Blitz chilled onto the middle of the seat.

Blitz : You know something, normally I'm not into these kind of things, but it sure is kinda relaxing in times, don't you think?

Moxxie : Y-Yeah, pretty much, except having you keep taking photos and almost telling stupid jokes.

Blitzo : You'll live, life is not what you always want.

Millie noticed that the yacht is turning the other way, she saw far in the distance that the sky is mixing in with yellow, wondering why they're not going there.

Millie : Uhh, Hey, excuse me? Is there why we're turning?

Some of the passengers didn't know why they are, or that we have nothing to say, or even care, she looks at the yacht driver, calling out to him.

Millie : Hey excuse me, why aren't we going this way?

The driver turns with a nervous smile, while he was controlling the wheel.

Jeb : Oh, I'm sorry, i don't know what you're talking about ma'am.

Millie : Well, there's another way, down there. *Points over to the direction she's talking about, But he still smiles and turns back, she scoffs* What's wrong with him?

Moxxie : Maybe he's just using a short cut, not that it's a problem.

Millie : Yeah, but didn't you see his expression, it looks like he's hiding something, and i don't know what, there are 7 seas on each seven rings of Hell, so if that's that, why are we going to the Greed ring after the Wrath Ring?

Moxxie thinks about it for a moment, realizing her point, but he avoids the question by answering a different answer to her.

Moxxie : Well, not all things are in order, we're going in a random pattern, there's nothing wrong with it, just don't worry about it, the nice guy here is just doing the work.

Blitzo : Yeah just listen to your wimpy husband there Mills, just don't make any scenes right now.

Millie decided to let it go, not trying to make it a big deal, and ignore about what she saw, she looked back at the Wrath ring, before waving the place, as they make their way to the Greed ring, it took miles during the trip, as the yacht driver tours, and even telling some fun facts as well, Blitz was asleep during the trip, his head was resting onto Millie's head, she notices and kinda chuckled, thinking it was funny, but Moxxie felt jealous when seeing his boss still in the middle, but also having his head on his wife, he also felt his waist almost getting crushed a little, but not too bad, and also not very comfortable, As the Driver still sails along, he then heard something, the wind is starting to blow harder than before, he then looks up, and saw a bunch of dark clouds circling in the sky, piling up into a huge mass of storm clouds, it thunders, and it's raining.

Jeb : Oh shoot! A storm!

He gets up and heads over to the passengers.

Jeb : Alright everyone, just an update here, we will be moving forward quickly, so i want everyone to stay calm, and we're be on our way, so please, stay in your seats.

The passengers gossip concernedly, wondering what he's talking about, The three imps looked at the sky, noticing a huge storm, coming from where they are, suddenly, the waves are starting to move faster, the people started to bounce from the hard moving waves, Millie nearly fell on the boat floor, the yacht then eventually moves on it's own, as the ocean carries it through the storm, rain then pours hard, and the thunder sounds clapped, the passengers were violently moved around in the yacht, panicking, it got so bad that a few of them fell into the water, hitting the rocks, and even some landing onto the sharper rocks in every distance, hitting the rails, and the yacht crashing into the stone rocks, scraping the painting and metal.

The yacht couldn't be controlled during this strong and dangerous storm, as it made the whole boat shake and move along the waves, Moxxie and Millie hang on for dear life, as in for Blitz, he was still asleep, a heavy sleeper to be corrected, even throughout this terrifying storm, luckily, his body didn't go flying, as he was sliding inside the driver's room, Jeb tries to steer the wheel, handling the malfunctioning, and all these strong big waves.

Jeb : Everyone! Please stay calm! Everything's under control!

Eventually, Blitz slowly wakes up, feeling the yacht shaking and moving, he leans up, as the water splashes into his face, he coughs when it got some in his mouth.

Blitzo : ACK! What the hell?!

Moxxie and Millie still held onto the rail, seeing the rocks collapses when the yacht crashes into them, little bits of it fell off, making some damages, Moxxie then saw Blitz in the driver's area, leading Millie to follow him over there safely, they manage to make it inside, seeing the yacht driver still trying to take control.

Blitzo : Mind telling me what's going on here already!?

Moxxie : There's a storm going on outside, now i don't know how, or why it's happening, even now, but we need to stay inside!

Jeb : *turns around to see the three imps* Oh good, you're here, please, you three, hang tight back there!

~The passengers screamed, as many didn't make it through this event, Millie, Moxxie, and Blitz still held tight, when they thought things couldn't get any worse, up in the distance, a large wave emerges out of the ocean, they saw it rise, and it splashes onto the yacht, it was crashed by a 100 pounds of water, almost tilting over the yacht upside down, knocking everyone over, and the yacht itself crashed into a giant rock, it knocked out all of the remaining survivors that are still inside the yacht, after that, the yacht was moved to the other side of the ocean, in the right side, heading over to another trail, the storm continued, but as the yacht was being pulled far away, it slowly cools down, the now damaged yacht was floating, and only three Imps were still inside, and clearly survived the terrible event, this was only the beginning of where their knocked out bodies will be, once they head over in a different place.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 39 5
After years passed by, Blitzo gets a call from someone that he didn't think it would ever happened, a call from his older sister, Tilla, since tomorr...
6.2K 98 16
Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, Star Wars, or any pictures, videos, or gifs I put into here. Only thing I basically own is the OC...
452K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
18.8K 243 29
Darien has lived a pretty normal life but it didn't start off this way. He was a prince of a neighboring kingdom in hell and life was carefree until...