𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ❪ teen wo...

By chrryprker

beautiful one, sharer of my longing, who but you will ever hold my heart? SCOTT MCCALL X OC X ISAAC LAHEY TEE... More

STUPID BOY
graphics
ACT I. BACK TO DECEMBER
zero. message in a bottle
two. this is me trying

one. cruel summer

1.2K 61 104
By chrryprker

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

STUPID BOY , exileprker
001. cruel summer.

SUMMER WAS SAID TO BE THE greatest time of the year. With sand tousled hair and skin so sun-kissed it left the moon envious; matching bikini sets and bee-stung lips from too many games of spin the bottle; summer was the time of every teenagers' life!

But for people with similar distaste as Violetta Love, summer couldn't be more than their own personal hell.

The time of year in which beaches were filled with sea hungry monsters, and ice cream melting against their lips and dripping down their chins like the seasonal depression slipped from their minds, was like a hurricane. Loud and violent, creating a mess of translucent, empty green bottles, and polaroid pictures taken with strangers, summer was a nightmare stuffed into two months of no school, but most importantly, no rules.

And Violetta hated it. She preferred to have a guideline to follow, a checklist to check, and rules to obey. She liked the life of simplicity and report cards, in fact, she loved it. She thrived off her own success, the growing hunger enlarging with every perfect remark given.

Summer was cruel to her in many ways, but at least she had the academic importance to look forward to after enduring two months of torture.

But she supposed maybe summer wasn't all that bad. Particularly when she got to spend it sleeping beside Scott McCall on the floor of his living room, their bodies accidentally finding themselves closer together than the night prior, the sound of the tv static sounding like a symphony in her ears as his snores played like a melody.

Summer was when she got to spend time with the boy she loved, forgetting all about the girl with ribbons in her hair that sat in front of him, tossing her hair over her shoulder and giving him a taste of what heaven was like as her vanilla perfume sent vibrations throughout his body.

But that was all coming to an end as quickly as it began as school creeped up on them and was said to resume tomorrow.

In preparation, Violetta Love stood at her long, oval shaped mirror with pictures of her friends and family taped on the glass, her undecided first day of school outfit hanging from a hanger as she held it against her body, her head tilted as she analyzed it.

"Too much," she mumbled to herself before throwing it behind her and adding it to the heap of clothes piled on her bed. She grabbed another hanger from her closet and did the same gesture as before, this time deciding it was 'not enough.' Again, she tossed it behind her with a huff.

A knock at the door took the girl away from her scrambled thoughts, followed by the sickly sweet voice of one of her moms. "Lettie, Stiles is here," Marielle spoke from behind the wooden door.

The girl walked over and opened it, revealing the gentle features of her mom that she always envied. "Can you tell him I'll be down in a second? I'm still trying to decide what to wear tomorrow." The girl frowned, though her skin still beamed with the glow of excitement.

Marielle smiled, but then it faded as she glance behind her daughter and saw the mess of clothes thrown around her room. "Violetta, what did I say about making a mess? I just cleaned!" She said, her voice growing more exasperated as her eyes trailed along the entire room.

Violetta winced, scratching at the back of her head nervously. "Yeah . . . Uh, I have to go. Stiles is waiting for me. Bye mom!" She said frantically before planting a kiss on her cheek and running down the stairs to find her best friend standing in her kitchen, drinking from the milk cartoon as if it were a bottle and he were a child. "Stiles!" She greeted with a yell, causing the boy to jump and spill the liquid contents on his shirt.

"Damn it," he muttered as he frowned at the new stain.

"What are you doing here? I thought we agreed to never bother me the day before school starts?" Lettie questioned, her arms folded as she watched the boy place the half-empty jug back into the fridge.

The buzzcut boy smiled, as if he were remembering why he had came by in the first place, a sudden glow brightening his face as he threw his arm over her shoulders and began walking towards the front door. "You said unless it were important. And trust me, Lettie, this is very important. You're gonna be happy I got you out of your little frenzy."

The girl resting under his arm rolled her eyes with a scoff, "For some bizarre reason, I have a feeling you're wrong."

Placing a gentle kiss to her head as they exited the house in which they could now hear Marielle vacuuming the girl's cluttered room, Stiles shook his head. "When have my plans ever gone remotely wrong, Lettie?"

Violetta had an entire list she could name from, but decided to keep her mouth shut as the boy seemed genuinely excited about whatever it was they were off to do.

That was the thing about Stiles. One of the many things, actually, that Lettie loved about him. The boy was drawn to adventure like a bee to honey. Hungry eyes set on the prize of a newfound discovery, his pale skin igniting with the flame of destruction. He carried himself like a bottle of liquid impulse, and while Violetta was the mere opposite, she enjoyed the taste of trouble that he brought in the trunk of his rundown jeep.

Speaking of the jeep, Lettie smiled as she caught view of it sitting in her driveway, always happy to see 'Roscoe' still somewhat pieced together as the roll of duct tape held her together like a lifeline.

The two teenagers hopped inside, and Lettie didn't question where they were going as they drove further down the streets towards the McCall residence. She was all too familiar with the sight to imagine they were headed anywhere else. "We just gotta grab Scott, and then I'll explain on the way there, got it?" Stiles informed as Violetta sat with her feet propped up on the dashboard, her fingers tapping away on the car door as soft hums slipped from her lips like honey. She nodded, already feeling euphoric at just the sound of his name.

Stiles rolled his eyes at her behavior, expecting nothing less after years of witnessing the girl fall harder than she could manage.

The jeep came to a stop as he parked in the empty driveway of the McCall house, Melissa McCall's spot vacant as she was working yet another late shift at the hospital. Other than the bedroom light shining down from the top floor, Lettie knowing all too well that it was Scott's bedroom, the house was dark, standing as still as Violetta's breathing as she caught sight of the boy in his bedroom window.

From beside her, it was Stiles' dissatisfied grunt that brought her attention back, causing her head to turn and her brows to knit together as she stared at him. "He's not answering his phone," he mumbled, tossing his phone into the empty cup-holder between them.

Lettie smirked, a hint of mischief uncharacteristically laced in it. "Wanna scare him? He's in his room."

At the slightest hint of misconduct, the buzzcut boy mimicked the expression and instantly exited his car, his purple converse clad feet hitting the cement with a thud as the girl simultaneously did the same on the other side. The two met in front of the car, using unspoken hand motions to voice their plan, only resulting in the two running into each other as they moved to run the same way. Again, the hand motions were done, only this time, it ended with Lettie slapping the boy on the back of his head and pointing to the roof.

Understanding what he thought she meant, Stiles nodded and headed towards the side of the house where the escape ladder could be found, untouched and tangled with unrecognizable greenery. Meanwhile, Lettie ran to the front door, her back standing flat against the wall as she waited for the boy to come outside.

The buzzcut boy climbed the ladder in what he believed to be was stealthy, positioning himself in a way where he could drop down from the roof and hang upside down in front of the porch, where he would scare the living daylights out of Scott McCall.

From inside, at the sound of rustling and Stiles' mumbled cursing as he nearly slipped, Scott furrowed his brows and reached for the bat resting beside his door. He carefully and quietly walked down the stairs, weapon raised and ready to take action as he crept towards the front door.

When he opened it, he was pleasantly surprised to see Lettie jump out at him, letting out a 'Boo!' and causing him to shriek as he attempted to hide behind the bat. The girl burst into a fit of laughter, bending over and holding her stomach as her body began aching. "You should've seen your face!" She let out between laughs.

"That wasn't funny, Lettie!" Scott pouted, the bat falling down to his side at the unthreatening sight of the girl he'd known since they were in diapers. "Is Stiles here, too? Is he gonna jump out and scare me?" The boy asked honestly, his dark eyes glancing around the perimeter of his house, but to no avail did he find the buzzcut boy.

At the mention of Stiles, the girl managed to pull herself together and stand upright, her brows creasing as she, too, began searching. "I don't know, I told him—"

Before she could finish her sentence, the boy in mention had appeared hanging upside down from the roof, all three simultaneously releasing a scream as the two standing upright clung to each other for protection.

Once the screaming had died down enough to where they could form sentences and realize what they were doing, the two jumped apart. While Scott stared angrily at his best friend hanging upside down from his roof, Lettie looked down at her feet and tried to ignore the blush that rose to her cheeks at the feeling of Scott's arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled, evidently annoyed. "What the hell are you doing?!"

The boy's arms flailed, dumbfounded, at his words. "Lettie told me to scare you!" He defended, his eyes shifting to look over at the curly haired girl that was now sharing the same frustrated expression as the boy beside her.

"No! I told you to get his attention by throwing rocks at his window or something!"

Exasperated, Stiles clutched his head. "You pointed to the roof! How was I supposed to know that's what you meant?!"

Lettie's jaw fell slack as she stared at her best friend, completely dumbfounded. "So your first thought was to climb to the roof and hang upside down!?"

Sensing this conversation was not going to go in his favor, the boy frowned and shook his head, "Okay! Whatever! Can I explain why we're here now?"

Scott and Lettie shared a glance and nodded their heads defeatedly.

"Look, I know it's late, but this is important, okay? I wouldn't have dragged Lettie out of her first-day-of-school-freakout, if it wasn't," Stiles began to inform, still hanging upside down, his arms swaying against the cool air as he glanced back and forth between the two. "I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon department, and even state police."

Lettie's head tilted, her mind wandering to the thought of if her mom was in town then.

Tamia Love, the woman in which she got her last name from, also her other mother, worked in the Federal Bureau of Investigation alongside Scott's father, Rafael. Majority of the time, the two parents were out of state, working cases beside each other and forgetting the fact that they had two children at home with their mothers. But unlike Rafe, Tamia at least made time to go out and see the child that gave her the gift of motherhood when life deemed her unfit for the role.

"For what?" Scott asked, breaking the silence of Lettie's thoughts and grabbing her attention once more.

Whether it was the excitement of answering that long awaited question, or the fact that all the blood has rushed to his head, Stiles' face brightened, resembling the glow of the moonlight that hung above them."Two joggers found a body in the woods," the buzzcut boy answered before finally dropping down to the ground, landing with a thud and leaving an ache to his muscles.

Scott leaned over the railing, his face resembling one of a frightened child. "A dead body?" He questioned.

Stiles then leapt back onto his feet, his contorted face appearing at the railing as his two friends peered down at him. "No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass, a dead body!"

Lettie rolled her eyes at his sarcastic remark, always one to enjoy the comments that slipped from Stiles' lips without a second thought.

Used to the topic of death and dead bodies—after being friends with Stiles for so long, as well as growing up with Noah Stilinski and Tamia Love—Lettie seemed unfazed with the subject. "Do you know if she was murdered?" She asked nonchalantly as Stiles hopped over the railing and now stood before her and Scott, his hands placed on his hips as he tried to ignore the dizziness that lingered.

"Nobody knows yet," he answered. "Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties."

Violetta nodded, now beginning to think of all the possibilities of which how the girl could have been killed, running the statistics of Beacon Hills' murder record through her mind as if it were a race to uncover the truth of the scene before anyone else.

As she did that, Scott's face twisted with confusion as he stared at his best friend. "Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?"

Again, the Stilinski boy beamed with excitement at the question. "That's the best part. They only found half."

Scott and Lettie glanced at one another again, their faces mimicking the other as they stared at each other skeptically.

"We're going."

Moral of the story, if your best friend shows up at your house, hanging upside down from the roof with the proposal of going to search the woods for the missing half of a dead body, say no.

Unless you want to end up just like the girl you'll be looking for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
109K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
304K 19.2K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
890K 47.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...