Emerald Addicted

By endwena

" It started as a dare and became the hard truth " Except this is an emerald tornado, which will break the r... More

A/N
Prolog
1. Emerald Eyes
2. What am I doing?
3. FUCK IT
4. Hell
5. PEACH
6. RIP
7. FAKE
8. NO, PEACH
9. Do It
10. Mine
11. Don't Go
12.Changes
13. I Hate You
15. Us Two
16. Snowflake
17.Hands Off, Big Guy
18. Dare Me
19. Does This Count?
20. Can We Skip To The Good Part
NOTICE ⚠️
21. You Took My Breath Away
22. " Are you trying to kill me?"
23. Comeback
24. I'll Fucking Kill Him
25. Bloody Waters
26. Can't I Just Be With Him
27. Knowing The Truth
28. Don't Leave Me
29. Seduce Me
30. Obeying Him
31. Only Mine
32. Falling Apart
33.No Going Back
34. Try Again
35.Loving The Other Way
36.Her Again
37. Emerald Eyes Part 2
38. WHAT DID I DO?
39 . Ready for the truth ?

14.Under My Skin

4.7K 147 25
By endwena

*still unedited btw

A/N

Hey,
Hope ur doing all well in your life's and mostly school life's .... So since its Friday I'm sure you wouldn't mind reading a chapter of mine. So here it is babess...

And thank you so much for 50K. Ily so so so much 🍓🎈

Enjoy ;)

                         ~ Rene ~

" Are we clear peach?" his serious tone, runned through my ears once more, making me nodd in response. He screeched his neck one more time, before taking his leave. My breathing was calm, and my heart beats went back to normal. My legs were still shaking a little but except that, everything seemed fine.

"I'll fuckingg love you the way I want to, Re!" those words were all over my head, processing everything that happened just some moments ago. A smile curved on my lips, thinking about it. He was Chris after all.

What I don't get is... Was that a love confession or... Fuck. I can't get this out of my mind until I have a answer, but I can't just ask him. I am mad at him, right??... I should stay mad.. For forever. No, not forever... Its too long.. Until school finishes. Probably... Probably not. But one thing for sure, I'm keeping the promise I made to myself this time.

Meanwhile, my phone rang and the moment that I read the name on it, I wanted to throw it away. It was my stepmom. I decided to just go with it.

" Rene, sweetheart how are you?" she asked through the phone, in an almost sad tone. " God, I've missed you. How's school been going?"

" Fine." I answer. "Everything's been fine." How are you guys holding up? How's dad? "

" We're doing good, here. Dad has been working as always. You know him. He's always like that. " she said.
" I called you because we want you to be here for thanksgivings.. We also have a surprise for you."

The least thing I wanted to do on my free time.

" I have so-ome.. " she interrupted me.

" Sweetheart its thanksgivings..,please,think about it. Its important... You can take a friend with you as well.. So maybe you won't feel alone. "

" Fine, I'll think about it."

" Ahh.. Thank you dear. I'm doing you're favorite soup."

" See you"

" Come as soon as possible sweetie!"

I hung up the phone, laying on the bed. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, thinking about everything that's been going on... Family... Chris... Ale.. Ahh, I need a good sleep.

....

Some little noise woke me up from my deep  sleep.

" Hey did I wake you up?" she asked concerned.

" No, I needed to wake up anyway. What's you been up to?" I ask her, but she huffed at my answer, throwing herself on her bed.

" Family problems..." she replied. " Everything feels so heavy sometimes. I need to head home for thanksgivings, cause she's alone and she hates being alone."

" Did the divorce happen?"  I ask out of curiosity.

" It's in a week or so."

" I get it.. I'm leaving tomorrow after school as well. My family wants me there for thanksgivings . I thought you   could come but I guess that can't happen. "

" I'm sorry.. I would love to come.." she says "but you know.., she needs me there"

" Yeah, it's fine. Really."

And then she comes to give me a hug.

"Anything special happened today? I saw Chris rushing out of the school right after you. Any chance he was here?"

Yeah,and we had a hella talk.

" No" I reply.

"You sure?" she asks back.

" one hundred percent" I reply. " Hey, can I ask you a question about Chris?"

She raised her eyebrows, giving me a cheeky smile.

" Sure"

I take a moment to carefully think about my question. What do I need to know the most...

" Do you think that deep down Chris cares?"

A smile appeared in her lips.

" Generally or about you!?"

" You know what I mean" I reply, punching her on the arm.

" Everyone cares about something he loves . I'm sure even Chris has a soft heart. And I'm sure that even thought he tries to hide it behind his careless behaviour, he cares about you. I'm sure he doesn't see you as all the other girls. I was wrong about that. That red head was wrong about that. "

I looked at her for a moment, processing everything that she told me. What if its true?

" Just follow your heart girl, I'm sure you 'll do the right decision. "

" You know I always find a way to figure it out "

" Crazy " she laughed at me.

I just laughed in response, and got some got some homework done. After doing that, I was just scrolling through tiktok and something caught my eye. A face I had seen before. That red head. She had posted a video of her and Chris having fun at a club. They were making out. I run through the comments, and she had replied to everyone. I can't believe that even for the slightest moment I thought of Chris as a man. I'm such an idiot.

.....

Next morning, first thing I do is get my luggage ready, so I leave immediately after school. Sometimes something good happens. Maybe this was a good chance for me to stay away from Chris and think about everything. I do need some time to think.. Even though everything is decided.

I grab my bag, and head to the class. Im still getting used to the feeling of my new hair. It's so different everytime I stand in front of the mirror. I look just like a new person. A new me.

I grab my chemistry book and head to the class. Now I even have to deal  with Jack... Ugh

" Hey Rene, come sit with me!" Jack shouts from the last raw of the class.

" Thanks, Jack... But I'll be sitting here today" I say gesturing at a empty chair.

" Please Nett" he pleads. "Don't be like that"

" Next time, Jack!"

I seriously can't deal with anything right now. If I could just disappear from here right now, from everyone. As soon as the class is over I head to caféteria to grab some iced coffee.

I sit at an empty table in the corner of the room, but even though I tried to avoid seeing Chris, my eyes caught his presence on the other side of the room. He is sitting with the boys and the red hair at the table, drinking some beer. He is just running his hand through his hair, and I already see those baggy eyes, probably from the lack of sleep.

I was just reading some lectures form today, when I feel my chair being pulled closer to another.

Chris.

" How is my peach today?" he asks, kissing my cheek very lightly.

I tried pushing him away but he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer.

" Why can't you leave me alone?" I ask, trying to unwrapp his hand from my waist. " Go to your friends, cause I know thay already miss you so much"

" I like you." Chris whispers behid my ear, the warm breath tickling my skin.

" You don't know me." I say.

" I want to, though."

Just for the slightest moment the room felt so empty and I turned my head to face his looks. His emerald green eyes pinned on mine. Ahh, those eyes. I love them so much.

His hands found some of my hair and he stroked some behind my ear. Like nothing mattered and noone was around. He didn't care for once.

After that, I just get up, grab my books and without any explanation just leave. I didn't care for once.

As soon as I'm at my dorm, I change into a new pair of clothes, before just leaving. A soon as everything is ready, I turn around to find  Chris standing at the door frame, resting his nead there.

" Going somewhere?" he asked, raised an eyebrow.

" Hell" I reply, grabbing the coat from the closer. " Care to join?"

" Always and forever for you, peach!"

I give him a look of disappointment in my face and he chuckled looking at me. Am I a joke to him or what?

After wearing my coat, I take the luggages with me, and stand straight in front of him, since he was blocking my way out.

He checked me out one more time before say:

" Where are we headed, Re?"

Good things are about to happen.

Hehehehe

Don't forget to show me your love by voting and commenting.

Virtual hugs by your favourite girl ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Xoxoxoxo - enndwena 🎈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
242 4 36
"So... What do you think?" I asked him still looking at his eyes and not taking my eyes off of them. "We are just going to be in a relationship like...
498K 13.4K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
934K 38.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...