(Won't Be Written On Much) C...

By EverAfterHighRoybel

cerise falls for daring. They've been friends forever after but Cerise gains feelings and Daring has a dare t... More

Characters In The Story (I'll add if needed!)
The Dare
The Date
Royals can't date Rebels!
Bonus Chapter (ehhh idk but I'll do them often)
The New Girl
Percy Boots
True Hearts Day Part 1 (kinda a bonus chapter)
Date (kinda like a) Part 2
NOTE PLS READ!!!!
ANOTHER NOTE
I've Arrived!
Good part
Bad part
Meet Me At Our Spot
Falling For Ya

Camp

38 1 0
By EverAfterHighRoybel

It'd been a few weeks and it was time for EAH camp. I was so excited! I even get to do activities with Dating and all my friends!

I grabbed all my bags and headed to the EAH bus. I hurried up and shoved them in the back of the bus and then sat next to Daring. "Hi..." I smiled.

He grabbed my shoulder pulling me in. "Hi..." He smiled charmingly. All the girls fainted.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh get over yourself!"

He laughed. Soon we left for camp. All of Ever After was on 2 buses and I happened to be with all my friends and boyfriend.

"Can't wait to get to dunk you in the lake..." I laughed.

"Not if I dunk you first...." He smirked.

We both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...