π™˜π™§π™šπ™¨π™˜π™šπ™£π™© 𝙨π™ͺ𝙣 || tw...

By 1-800-CEDRIC

twilight x fem!reader when y/n moves to forks to get away from her parents- what exactly awaits her? better y... More

-Introduction-
-Quotes-
-Playlist-
Forks
The Cullens
Confusion
Vampires
Werewolves
The Pack
-!!!!-
The Invitation
School
The Morning Of
Baseball
The Coven
Run
Beau Rivage
The Call
Margaritaville
Port Angeles
Prom
The Volturi
The New Member
Home
New Moon
Not-So-Merry Picnic
Change is Good
Time
The Return
Sweet Home Volterra
Escape (Again)
The Proposal
Eclipse
Pumpkin Eater
Peculiarities
A Very Big Uh-Oh
Apology
Kidnapped
The Battle
Graduation
Honey, I'm Home
The Wedding
Background
!!! !!!!
The Vampire
Edward
Rosalie
Carlisle
Jasper
Alice
Jacob

Breaking Dawn

7.2K 250 397
By 1-800-CEDRIC

"You barely even know him- what are you doing going around kissing him?" Rosalie says, her hands flying around in exasperated movement.

"Rosalie, it was a spur of the moment thing-"

"I don't care if it was spur of the moment! You don't kiss people you don't know! You kiss people who you feel safe around, you kiss people who can take care of you, and at the bare minimum- you kiss people who's last names you know!" She finishes.

"Biers." I say quietly.

"What?" She asks, looking to me.

"Riley Biers, Charlie's been talking about him for months. He went missing and his family was willing to make a really good donation to the police department if they found him."

"Oh." Rosalie breathed.

"He didn't have any siblings. He apparently was a dream child. Good grades, good conduct, he was a good kid. And out of no where, he just kind of dissapeared." I explain in further detail.

"He's only 19." I finish.

"I still don't like him." She shakes her head.

"But.. I'm sorry for this. I didn't mean to yell I just kind of.. panicked. I don't know."

"It's okay, Rosalie. I probably shouldn't have kissed him anyway."

"Yeah, but that was your choice."

"Well I won't do it again unless he takes me out to dinner first." I smile at her.

She smiles back, relaxing. "Yeah, that's fair. We should go back inside and enjoy the party."

"I would wish for nothing more."

●●●

"Hey, Y/N, tell Alice we like the party." I turn to see Leah, Paul, and Jacob.

"Hey, guys! I didn't know if you'd come." I hug Jacob.

"Yeah, well, we couldn't miss it." Paul shrugs.

"Well, I'm glad." I smile up at them.

Jacob sends a few glances around the room.

"Hey we need to talk. In private." He says, grabbing hold of my arm.

"Okay, sure." I say with a little internal, here we go again.

And so he pulls me into an empty room. I sit on a couch.

"Listen, Y/N, you know I care about you- right?"

"Of course." I nod.

"Well, I swear what I'm about to tell you is for your own good."

"Okay?"

"You can't become one of them." Jacob says carefully, pointing to the door.

"What?" I ask, standing.

"I mean-"

"No, I know what you mean, Jacob. And I think you're insane."

"Is it so bad that I don't want you to throw away your mortality? You're my imprint, Y/N-"

"Don't you dare bring that up right now. It's not your decision. And it wasn't my decision for you to imprint on me, either."

"Just listen to me." Jacob reasons, grabbing my hands.

"Jacob. I'm going to be one of them someday. I can't control it. So either come to terms with it, or.. or get out of my life." I say, even if it's hard.

"Y/N.."

"We're friends, Jacob."

"But-"

"It's what I need right now." And with that, I leave.

Taking a deep breath, and leaving what happened in that room, I push forward to go find Bella.

Maybe she can help me feel normal at a time like this. Bella can always make me feel normal.

"Hey, where is Bella?" I ask Alice when I see her. Alice gives me an unsteady look, like she-s nor sure she wants to tell me.

"I saw her go that way." Alice says, her smile growing momentarily and dropping again.

J follow Alice's directions, turning the corner shortly when I hear Bella talking to someone.

"I love you." Followed by a kissing noise. Which- ew. I suspect it's Edward, but I don't really care about making him uncomfortable.

So I turn in anway- in just enough time to see Paul and Bella pull away from each other.

"Woah-" I pull up short.

"I'm sorry. I um- didn't mean to interuppt anything." I say, turning around so I don't have to look at this scene.

"No.. I think it's time we told you anyway." Bella sighs, and I turn back around.

"Paul imprinted on me a few months ago. We didn't want to tell you because I thought you were gonna get anxious about it. We're.. engaged." Bella says.

I take a breath, and sit on the nearest surface.

"Wow.. that's.. a lot to take in."

"I know- and I'm so sorry I hid it from you."

"So um.. this leaves me with one question." I say- still trying to digest this unsuspected romance.

"Am I the maid of honor?" I ask.

"What? Oh, Y/N, of course!" Bella runs to hug me.

"I'm happy for you, hon. I just wish you didn't feel like you had to hide it from me." I pat her back. Paul still hasn't said anything to pardon himself- but Bella has said enough for the both of them.

●●●

"How was the party, girls?" Charlie asks as we get home.

"Long." Bella says.

"Thought-inducing." I add.

"And weirdly ground breaking." Bella fonishes, flopping on the couch, followed by me.

"Well.. erm.. that's great." Charlie says, bringing us some popcorn.

"I figured since you guys were going to be gone for college soon, I would have a movie night with you girls." He says, fiddling with his fingers.

"Dad, that's really nice of you- but it's getting late and you have the whole summer with us." Bella says.

"I'm not so sure of that." Charlie says, slouching slightly.

Bella sighs.

"Y/N and I will stay down here with you, Dad. I just.. need to get something off my chest first." Bella says, fiddling with her fingers as well.

"What's up, Bells?" Charlie asks, looking extremely nervous.

"Well, I figured since now that Y/N knows- you should know too. I'm.. engaged. To Paul Lahote." Bella holds up her left hand, showing a diamond ring that I failed to see before.

Charlie stands.

"Oh my god. You're pregnant." Charlie paces.

"I am not-"

"Oh my god! You're pregnant!"

"Dad! I am not pregant!" Bella stands as well.

Charlie's eyes flip to Bella's stomach and back to her ring.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure, dad, thanks." Bella exhales, sitting back down.

"And Billy knows of this Paul Lahoot guy?" Charlie says, his finger wiggling at Bella.

"Yes. He lives on the reservation."

"Well, then.. I suppose it's fine then."

"Good."

●●●

Okay, so, maybe I'm tired and stupid and crazy.

But, when the opportunity comes along on my computer.. I book the flight.

To Volterra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

78.7K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader β€’β€’β€’ Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
10.6K 356 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
367K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...